Sykes Enterprises, Incorporated (SYKE): Price and Financial Metrics
SYKE Stock Summary
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.59 for Sykes Enterprises Inc; that's greater than it is for 26.74% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 257.72%, Sykes Enterprises Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 93.07% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, SYKE has reported earnings growth of 39.07%, putting it ahead of 78.87% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Sykes Enterprises Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be HTLF, HFWA, OFG, UBFO, and ABM.
- SYKE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Sykes Enterprises Inc's official web site, go to www.sykes.com.
SYKE Stock Price Chart More Charts
SYKE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$33.29||52-week high||$38.24|
|Prev. close||$35.47||52-week low||$24.54|
|Day high||$35.50||Avg. volume||171,414|
|50-day MA||$35.79||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$31.17||Market Cap||1.38B|
Sykes Enterprises, Incorporated (SYKE) Company Bio
Sykes Enterprises provides outsourced customer contact management solutions and services in the business process outsourcing arena. The company was founded in 1977 and is based in Tampa, Florida.
SYKE Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Sykes Enterprises Inc. To summarize, we found that Sykes Enterprises Inc ranked in the 43st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for SYKE, they are:
- SYKE's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 30.7% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Sykes Enterprises Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at 17.73. This coverage rate is greater than that of 83.64% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- The weighted average cost of capital for the company is 8. This value is greater than merely 14.49% stocks in the Technology sector that generate free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|