Sykes Enterprises, Incorporated (SYKE): Price and Financial Metrics
SYKE Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.96, Sykes Enterprises Inc has a higher such ratio than just 21.57% of stocks in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -34.49%, Sykes Enterprises Inc's debt growth rate surpasses merely 9.48% of about US stocks.
- Sykes Enterprises Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 7.56%, greater than the shareholder yield of 80.64% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SYKE, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ISIG, UNF, ODP, GBL, and PFMT.
- SYKE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Sykes Enterprises Inc's official web site, go to www.sykes.com.
SYKE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SYKE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$40.86||52-week high||$43.68|
|Prev. close||$40.82||52-week low||$22.12|
|Day high||$41.68||Avg. volume||146,466|
|50-day MA||$40.56||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$34.29||Market Cap||1.62B|
Sykes Enterprises, Incorporated (SYKE) Company Bio
Sykes Enterprises provides outsourced customer contact management solutions and services in the business process outsourcing arena. The company was founded in 1977 and is based in Tampa, Florida.
SYKE Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Sykes Enterprises Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Sykes Enterprises Inc ranked in the 41th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Sykes Enterprises Inc ended up being:
- SYKE's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 32.78% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Sykes Enterprises Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at 32.8. This coverage rate is greater than that of 89.87% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- The weighted average cost of capital for the company is 9. This value is greater than merely 20.98% stocks in the Technology sector that generate free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
SYKE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SYKE Latest Social Stream
View Full SYKE Social Stream
Latest SYKE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Sykes Enterprises Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SYKE as an investment opportunity.
Sykes Enterprises, Incorporated (SYKE) CEO Chuck Sykes on Q4 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
Sykes Enterprises, Incorporated (SYKE) Q4 2020 Earnings Conference Call February 24, 2021 10:00 ET Company Participants Chuck Sykes - Chief Executive Officer John Chapman - Chief Financial Officer Subhaash Kumar - Investor Relations Conference Call Participants Josh Vogel - Sidoti & Company Dave Koning - Baird Vincent Colicchio - Barrington...
Shares of Sykes Enterprises (NASDAQ:SYKE) rose in after-market trading after the company reported Q4 results. Quarterly Results Earnings per share increased 17.39% year over year to $0.81, which beat the estimate of $0.78. Revenue of $450,535,000 up by 5.94% year over year, which beat the estimate of $442,000,000. Guidance Earnings guidance hasn't been issued by the company for now. View more earnings on SYKE Revenue guidance hasn't been issued by the company for now. Recent Stock Performance 52-week high: $43.68 Company's 52-week low was at $22.12 Price action over last quarter: Up 8.62% Company Profile Sykes Enterprises Inc or Sykes is a provider of multichannel demand generation and global customer engagement services. Their end customers are in communications, financial services, te...
Sykes Enterprises, Incorporated Issues Notice of Release for Fourth-Quarter & Full-Year 2020 Financial Results
Fourth-quarter & full-year 2020 financial results press release now posted to SYKES’ websiteTAMPA, Fla., Feb. 23, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Sykes Enterprises, Incorporated ("SYKES" or the “Company”) (NASDAQ: SYKE), a leading full life cycle provider of global customer experience management services, multichannel demand generation and digital transformation, has released its financial results for the fourth-quarter and full-year ended December 31, 2020. The fourth-quarter and full-year 2020 financial results can be viewed at either www.sykes.com, under the “Investor News” section, or using the following link: http://investor.sykes.com/company/investors/investor-news/default.aspx. Forward-Looking Statements This press release may contain “forward-looking statements,” including SYKES’ estim...
Sykes Enterprises (NASDAQ:SYKE) will be releasing its next round of earnings this Tuesday, February 23. For all of the relevant information, here is your …
Some say volatility, rather than debt, is the best way to think about risk as an investor, but Warren Buffett famously...
SYKE Price Returns
Continue Researching SYKEWant to see what other sources are saying about Sykes Enterprises Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!