Sykes Enterprises, Incorporated (SYKE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SYKE POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where SYKE ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 88.54% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SYKE is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- SYKE ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 28th percentile.
SYKE Stock Summary
- Sykes Enterprises Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 74.48% of US listed stocks.
- SYKE's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 2,119.56 -- higher than 97.85% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -24.33%, Sykes Enterprises Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 20.34% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SYKE, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PCTI, IHT, HTLD, NWE, and KZIA.
- Visit SYKE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.sykes.com.
SYKE Valuation Summary
- SYKE's price/earnings ratio is 31.5; this is 20.05% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 243 months, SYKE's price/earnings ratio has gone up 19.8.
- Over the past 243 months, SYKE's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 16.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SYKE.
SYKE Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 26.46%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -42.96%.
- The 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -25.78%.
The table below shows SYKE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SYKE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SYKE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$53.68||52-week high||$54.01|
|Prev. close||$53.72||52-week low||$27.05|
|Day high||$53.90||Avg. volume||268,221|
|50-day MA||$48.02||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$42.60||Market Cap||2.14B|
Sykes Enterprises, Incorporated (SYKE) Company Bio
Sykes Enterprises provides outsourced customer contact management solutions and services in the business process outsourcing arena. The company was founded in 1977 and is based in Tampa, Florida.
SYKE Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Sykes Enterprises Inc. To summarize, we found that Sykes Enterprises Inc ranked in the 53th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Sykes Enterprises Inc, consider:
- SYKE's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 32.64% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Sykes Enterprises Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at 57.77. This coverage rate is greater than that of 92.21% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- The weighted average cost of capital for the company is 9. This value is greater than merely 17.24% stocks in the Technology sector that generate free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
SYKE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SYKE Latest Social Stream
View Full SYKE Social Stream
Latest SYKE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Sykes Enterprises Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SYKE as an investment opportunity.
Sykes (SYKE) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / July 26, 2021 / Juan Monteverde, founder and managing partner at Monteverde & Associates PC, a national securities firm rated Top 50 in the 2018-2020 ISS Securities Class Action Services Report and headquartered at the Empire State Building in New York City, is investigating: * Domtar Corp. (NYSE:UFS) relating to its proposed acquisition by Paper Excellence.
SHAREHOLDER INVESTIGATION: Halper Sadeh LLP Investigates CAI, SYKE, TGRF, AVCO, LDL; Shareholders are Encouraged to Contact the Firm
Halper Sadeh LLP, a global investor rights law firm, announces it is investigating the following companies:
Juan Monteverde, founder and managing partner at Monteverde & Associates PC, a national securities firm rated Top 50 in the 2018-2020 ISS Securities Class Action Services Report and headquartered at the Empire State Building in New York City, is investigating:
SHAREHOLDER ALERT: WeissLaw LLP Reminds STMP, JAX, CAI, and SYKE Shareholders About Its Ongoing Investigations
If you own shares in any of the companies listed above and would like to discuss our investigations or have any questions concerning this notice or your rights or interests, please contact:
SYKE Price Returns