Sykes Enterprises, Incorporated (SYKE): Price and Financial Metrics
SYKE Stock Summary
- Sykes Enterprises Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 74.02% of US listed stocks.
- SYKE's price/sales ratio is 1.04; that's higher than the P/S ratio of only 21.69% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -15.62%, Sykes Enterprises Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 20.99% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Sykes Enterprises Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be CECE, JW.A, UNF, CULP, and GBL.
- SYKE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Sykes Enterprises Inc's official web site, go to www.sykes.com.
SYKE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SYKE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$44.86||52-week high||$46.68|
|Prev. close||$44.70||52-week low||$22.87|
|Day high||$45.12||Avg. volume||146,912|
|50-day MA||$43.31||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$37.09||Market Cap||1.78B|
Sykes Enterprises, Incorporated (SYKE) Company Bio
Sykes Enterprises provides outsourced customer contact management solutions and services in the business process outsourcing arena. The company was founded in 1977 and is based in Tampa, Florida.
SYKE Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Sykes Enterprises Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Sykes Enterprises Inc ranked in the 47th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for SYKE, they are:
- SYKE's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 28.48% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Sykes Enterprises Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at 42.9. This coverage rate is greater than that of 91.79% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- The weighted average cost of capital for the company is 9. This value is greater than only 14.29% stocks in the Technology sector that generate free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
SYKE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SYKE Latest Social Stream
View Full SYKE Social Stream
Latest SYKE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Sykes Enterprises Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SYKE as an investment opportunity.
TAMPA, Fla., April 09, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Sykes Enterprises, Incorporated ("SYKES" or the “Company”) (NASDAQ: SYKE), a leading full life cycle provider of global customer experience management services, multichannel demand generation and digital transformation, announced today it will release financial results for the first-quarter ended March 31, 2021, on May 4, 2021, after the market close. The Company intends to issue a brief advisory release informing the market about the posting of its first quarter 2021 financial results after the market close on May 4, 2021. Subsequent to the advisory release, the Company will post its financial results for the quarter to its website, which can then be viewed at either www.sykes.com (under the “Investor Relations” section, sub-section “Inve...
While Sykes Enterprises, Incorporated ( NASDAQ:SYKE ) might not be the most widely known stock at the moment, it saw a...
TAMPA, Fla., March 19, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Sykes Enterprises, Incorporated (“SYKES” or the “Company”) (NASDAQ: SYKE), a leading full life cycle provider of global customer experience management services, multichannel demand generation and digital transformation, announced today that it plans to participate in one-on-one meetings with investors in Sidoti’s Spring 2021 Virtual Investor Conference on March 24th & 25th, 2021. About Sykes Enterprises, Incorporated Sykes Enterprises, Incorporated and consolidated subsidiaries (“SYKES” or the “Company”) is a leading full lifecycle provider of global customer experience management services, multichannel demand generation and digital transformation. SYKES provides differentiated full lifecycle customer experience management solutions and se...
Sykes Enterprises (NASDAQ:SYKE) will be releasing its next round of earnings this Tuesday, February 23. For all of the relevant information, here is your …
Stocks Analysis by Zacks Investment Research covering: Automatic Data Processing Inc, Sykes Enterprises Incorporated. Read Zacks Investment Research's latest article on Investing.com
SYKE Price Returns
Continue Researching SYKEWant to see what other sources are saying about Sykes Enterprises Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!