Synalloy Corporation (SYNL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SYNL POWR Grades
- SYNL scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 79.82% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SYNL is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 144 days.
- SYNL ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 2nd percentile.
SYNL Stock Summary
- SYNL's price/sales ratio is 0.35; that's higher than the P/S ratio of only 6.05% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, SYNL has reported earnings growth of 1,682.99%, putting it ahead of 98.69% of US stocks in our set.
- Synalloy Corp's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 16.42%, greater than the shareholder yield of 86.79% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Synalloy Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be TRS, AMOT, TACO, ARC, and APOG.
- Visit SYNL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.synalloy.com.
SYNL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SYNL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.68||52-week high||$10.60|
|Prev. close||$9.61||52-week low||$3.81|
|Day high||$9.88||Avg. volume||28,216|
|50-day MA||$9.49||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$7.43||Market Cap||89.08M|
Synalloy Corporation (SYNL) Company Bio
Synalloy Corporation engages in metals and specialty chemicals businesses in the United States and internationally. The company operates in two segments, Metals and Specialty Chemicals. The company was founded in 1945 and is based in Richmond, Virginia.
SYNL Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Synalloy Corp with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Synalloy Corp ranked in the 40th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 45.5%. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for SYNL, they are:
- The stock's equity weight, or the proportion of capital from equity relative to debt, is 47. Its equity weight surpasses that of just 7.35% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Basic Materials sector.
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 5.58 years comes in at 0.01%; that's greater than merely 24.48% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
- Synalloy Corp's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -14.15. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 6.52% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
SYNL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SYNL Latest Social Stream
View Full SYNL Social Stream
Latest SYNL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Synalloy Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SYNL as an investment opportunity.
Synalloy Corporation (SYNL) Q1 2021 Earnings Conference Call May 10, 2021 16:30 ET Company Participants Cody Cree - Investor Relations Christopher Hutter - Interim President & Chief Executive Officer Sally Cunningham - Chief Financial Officer Conference Call Participants Mike Hughes - SGF Capital Presentation Operator Good afternoon, everyone and thank...
Synalloy Corporation Sets First Quarter 2021 Earnings Conference Call for May 10, 2021 at 5:00 p.m. ET
Synalloy Corporation (Nasdaq: SYNL) ("Synalloy" or the "Company"), an industrials company focused on the production and distribution of piping, tubing and specialty chemicals, will hold a conference call on Monday, May 10, 2021 at 5:00 p.m. Eastern time to discuss its financial results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2021. The results will be reported in a press release prior to the conference call.
Insert after the sixth paragraph of the release dated April 12, 2021: As a material inducement to accept the Company’s offer of employment in accordance with Nasdaq Listing Rule 5635(c)(4), Lynch was granted 15,228 shares of the Company’s common stock, subject to one-sixth of the shares vesting on each of the first, second and third anniversaries of the grant date and the other one-half of the shares vesting when the 30-day volume weighted average price of the Company’s stock reaches $14.50 per share.
RICHMOND, Va.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Synalloy Reports Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2020 Results
Synalloy Corporation Sets Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2020 Earnings Conference Call for March 9, 2021 at 5:00 p.m. ET
RICHMOND, Va.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Synalloy Corporation Sets Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2020 Earnings Conference Call for March 9, 2021 at 5:00 p.m. ET
SYNL Price Returns