Siyata Mobile Inc. (SYTA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SYTA POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where SYTA ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 61.68% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SYTA is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 52 weeks.
- SYTA ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 4th percentile.
SYTA Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $13,756,826, Siyata Mobile Inc has a greater market value than merely 0.57% of US stocks.
- SYTA's went public 1.19 years ago, making it older than merely 1.19% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Siyata Mobile Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -184.26%, greater than the shareholder yield of merely 1.12% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Siyata Mobile Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be ASRT, SHO, NES, OIS, and EEX.
- To check out Siyata Mobile Inc's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001649009.
SYTA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SYTA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.21||52-week high||$15.75|
|Prev. close||$1.22||52-week low||$1.14|
|Day high||$1.24||Avg. volume||3,041,010|
|50-day MA||$2.89||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.42||Market Cap||16.91M|
Siyata Mobile Inc. (SYTA) Company Bio
Siyata Mobile, Inc. engages in the sale of vehicle mounted, cellular based communications platform. It specializes in connected vehicle products for professional fleets, marketed under the Uniden Cellular and Siyata brands. Its commercial vehicle devices are specifically designed for professional vehicles such as trucks, vans, buses, emergency service vehicles, and government cars. The company was founded by Marc Seelenfreund on October 15, 1986 and is headquartered in Montreal, Canada.
Most Popular Stories View All
SYTA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SYTA Latest Social Stream
View Full SYTA Social Stream
Latest SYTA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Siyata Mobile Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SYTA as an investment opportunity.
Tessco to Distribute Uniden® Cellular Signal BoostersVANCOUVER, BC / ACCESSWIRE / January 18, 2022 / Signifi Mobile, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of Siyata Mobile Inc.
By T. Moore, CFA NASDAQ:SYTA READ THE FULL SYTA RESEARCH REPORT Business News Update Siyata Mobile Inc. (NASDAQ:SYTA) completed a public offering of 8.7 million shares sold with common warrants. Combined effective offering price of $2.30 with net proceeds of approximately $18 million. Offering rationale is to fund growth and working capital, namely for the SD7 new product launch. Company now has
VANCOUVER, BC / ACCESSWIRE / January 11, 2022 / Siyata Mobile Inc. (NASDAQ:SYTA,SYTAW) ("Siyata" or the "Company"), a global vendor of Push-to-Talk over Cellular (PoC) devices and cellular signal booster systems, today announced the closing of its previously announced underwritten public offering of 8,695,652 common shares (or pre-funded warrants to purchase common shares in lieu thereof) and accompanying warrants to purchase up to 8,695,652 common shares.
Siyata Mobile (NASDAQ:SYTA) has priced its public offering of 8,695,652 common shares and accompanying warrants to purchase equal number of shares. Each common share is being sold together with one common warrant at a combined price of $2.30. Expected gross proceeds are ~$20M. Underwriters' over-allotment is an additional 1,304,347 shares/warrants....
It's the final day of trading this week and we're starting it off with an overview of the biggest pre-market stock movers for Friday!
SYTA Price Returns