Tantech Holdings Ltd. (TANH): Price and Financial Metrics
TANH Stock Summary
- TANH has a higher market value than merely 12.74% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $43,568,395.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for TANH is currently 2.97, higher than only 13.22% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Tantech Holdings Ltd comes in at -49.75%, a number that bests merely 3.59% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Tantech Holdings Ltd, a group of peers worth examining would be PBI, TWI, AKER, PERI, and UIS.
- TANH's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Tantech Holdings Ltd's official web site, go to www.tantech.cn.
TANH Stock Price Chart More Charts
TANH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.49||52-week high||$2.55|
|Prev. close||$1.49||52-week low||$1.40|
|Day high||$1.53||Avg. volume||96,067|
|50-day MA||$1.77||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.57||Market Cap||42.99M|
Tantech Holdings Ltd. (TANH) Company Bio
Tantech Holdings develops and manufactures bamboo-based charcoal products in the Peoples Republic of China and internationally. It operates through three segments: Consumer Products, Trading, and Biofuel Energy. The company was founded in 2001 and is based in Lishui, China.
TANH Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Tantech Holdings Ltd with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Tantech Holdings Ltd ranked in the 97th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for TANH, they are:
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 4.04 years comes in at 0.99%; that's greater than 91.95% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
- As a business, Tantech Holdings Ltd experienced a tax rate of about 22% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Consumer Defensive), this tax rate is higher than 84.72% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|