Tantech Holdings Ltd. (TANH): Price and Financial Metrics
TANH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.40||52-week high||$11.84|
|Prev. close||$2.35||52-week low||$1.62|
|Day high||$2.45||Avg. volume||100,717|
|50-day MA||$2.21||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.21||Market Cap||2.95M|
TANH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TANH Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $3,008,228, TANTECH HOLDINGS LTD has a greater market value than only 0.43% of US stocks.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 1, TANTECH HOLDINGS LTD P/E ratio is greater than that of about just 1.07% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- TANTECH HOLDINGS LTD's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -508.35%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 0.97% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TANH, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PLAG, EM, BOSC, MITQ, and ALPP.
- Visit TANH's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.tantech.cn.
TANH Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Defensive stock, TANH's EV/EBIT ratio is 108.53% lower, now standing at -1.6.
- TANH's price/sales ratio has moved down 2.5 over the prior 99 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TANH.
TANH Growth Metrics
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -73.47%.
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at -99.65%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -44.1%.
The table below shows TANH's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TANH's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TANH has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 13.26% of graded US stocks.
- TANH's asset turnover comes in at 0.365 -- ranking 70th of 90 Chemicals stocks.
- AVD, NGVT, and CC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TANH.
The table below shows TANH's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Tantech Holdings Ltd. (TANH) Company Bio
Tantech Holdings develops and manufactures bamboo-based charcoal products in the Peoples Republic of China and internationally. It operates through three segments: Consumer Products, Trading, and Biofuel Energy. The company was founded in 2001 and is based in Lishui, China.
Most Popular Stories View All
TANH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TANH Latest Social Stream
View Full TANH Social Stream
Latest TANH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TANTECH HOLDINGS LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TANH as an investment opportunity.
Tantech Exports Midibus to Dominica
Tantech Holdings Ltd (NASDAQ: TANH) ("Tantech" or the "Company") today announced that its subsidiary, Shangchi Automobile Co., Ltd., has recently signed a new contract to export electric midibus to Dominica.
Tantech Holdings Full Year 2022 Earnings: EPS: US$3.03 (vs US$48.35 loss in FY 2021)
Tantech Holdings ( NASDAQ:TANH ) Full Year 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$53.5m (down 3.2% from FY...
Today’s Biggest Pre-Market Stock Movers: 10 Top Gainers and Losers on Tuesday
We're starting off the day with a breakdown of the biggest pre-market stock movers traders need to know about on Tuesday!
Tantech Announces Full Year 2022 Financial Results
Tantech Holdings Ltd (NASDAQ: TANH) ("Tantech" or the "Company"), a clean energy company, today reported its audited financial results for the twelve months ended December 31, 2022.
Tantech Announces a $2.8 Million Private Placement
Tantech Holdings Ltd (NASDAQ: TANH) ("Tantech" or the "Company"), a clean energy company in China, today announced that it has closed a private placement transaction, in which the Company sold to individual purchasers an aggregate of 1,000,000 common shares, par value $0.24 per share (the "Shares"), at a price of $2.8 per share for aggregate gross proceeds of $2.8 million. The Company intends to use the proceeds from this offering for working capital and general corporate purposes.
TANH Price Returns
Continue Researching TANHWant to do more research on Tantech Holdings Ltd's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Tantech Holdings Ltd (TANH) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Tantech Holdings Ltd (TANH) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Tantech Holdings Ltd (TANH) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...