Tantech Holdings Ltd. (TANH): Price and Financial Metrics
TANH Stock Summary
- TANH has a higher market value than only 8.7% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $45,299,590.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for TANH is currently 3.08, higher than only 11.2% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Tantech Holdings Ltd is reporting a growth rate of -149.43%; that's higher than merely 13.2% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Tantech Holdings Ltd are DMLP, RETO, TUSK, CADE, and CCUR.
- Visit TANH's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.tantech.cn.
TANH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TANH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.57||52-week high||$3.65|
|Prev. close||$1.65||52-week low||$0.81|
|Day high||$1.72||Avg. volume||3,951,545|
|50-day MA||$1.74||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.86||Market Cap||56.35M|
Tantech Holdings Ltd. (TANH) Company Bio
Tantech Holdings develops and manufactures bamboo-based charcoal products in the Peoples Republic of China and internationally. It operates through three segments: Consumer Products, Trading, and Biofuel Energy. The company was founded in 2001 and is based in Lishui, China.
TANH Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Tantech Holdings Ltd. To summarize, we found that Tantech Holdings Ltd ranked in the 86th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 671.5% on a DCF basis. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Tantech Holdings Ltd ended up being:
- Tantech Holdings Ltd's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -12.52. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 6.93% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- As a business, Tantech Holdings Ltd experienced a tax rate of about 0% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Consumer Defensive), this tax rate is higher than only 0% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
TANH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TANH Latest Social Stream
View Full TANH Social Stream
Latest TANH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Tantech Holdings Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TANH as an investment opportunity.
Tantech Holdings Ltd (NASDAQ: TANH) ("Tantech" or the "Company"), a clean energy company based in China, today announced that it has entered into a securities purchase agreement with institutional investors to purchase approximately $10 million of its common shares and registered warrants to purchase common shares in a registered direct offering as well as unregistered warrants to purchase common shares in a concurrent private placement. The Company plans to use the net proceeds from the offering for working capital and general business purposes.
What are the early trends we should look for to identify a stock that could multiply in value over the long term...
Tantech Holdings Ltd (NASDAQ: TANH) ("Tantech" or the "Company"), a clean energy company in China, today announced the launch by its subsidiary, Shangchi Automobile Co., Ltd. ("Shangchi Automobile"), of two highly innovative driverless and autonomous street sweepers. The Shangchi SC-120A model features unmanned, automatic sweeping, and the Shangchi SC-120B model features manned, autonomous, intelligent sweepingle.
Tantech Holdings Ltd (NASDAQ:TANH) shot up 7.4% on Wednesday . The company traded as high as $2.63 and last traded at $2.61. 518,280 shares were traded during trading, an increase of 94% from the average session volume of 267,688 shares. The stock had previously closed at $2.43. Separately, ValuEngine upgraded shares of Tantech from a […]
Shares of Tantech Holdings Ltd (NASDAQ:TANH) were up 7.4% during trading on Wednesday . The company traded as high as $2.63 and last traded at $2.61. Approximately 518,280 shares changed hands during trading, an increase of 94% from the average daily volume of 267,688 shares. The stock had previously closed at $2.43. Separately, ValuEngine upgraded […]
TANH Price Returns
Continue Researching TANHWant to do more research on Tantech Holdings Ltd's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!