Tantech Holdings Ltd. (TANH): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TANH POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where TANH ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 83.93% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for TANH is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 47 weeks.
- TANH's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 13.16% of US stocks).
TANH Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $26,884,679, Tantech Holdings Ltd has a greater market value than only 2.28% of US stocks.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for TANH is currently 1.9, higher than just 5.73% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of Tantech Holdings Ltd's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 5.48% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Tantech Holdings Ltd, a group of peers worth examining would be MRO, KRA, SM, TECK, and TLGT.
- Visit TANH's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.tantech.cn.
TANH Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Defensive stock, TANH's price/earnings ratio is 120.31% lower, now standing at -4.6.
- TANH's price/sales ratio has moved down 1.9 over the prior 78 months.
- Over the past 78 months, TANH's price/earnings ratio has gone down 21.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TANH.
TANH Growth Metrics
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 89.11%.
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 194.38%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -65.79%.
The table below shows TANH's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TANH's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TANH has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 13.16% of graded US stocks.
- TANH's asset turnover comes in at 0.365 -- ranking 70th of 90 Chemicals stocks.
- AVD, NGVT, and CC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TANH.
The table below shows TANH's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TANH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TANH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.72||52-week high||$3.65|
|Prev. close||$0.75||52-week low||$0.71|
|Day high||$0.75||Avg. volume||1,511,098|
|50-day MA||$0.89||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.32||Market Cap||30.68M|
Tantech Holdings Ltd. (TANH) Company Bio
Tantech Holdings develops and manufactures bamboo-based charcoal products in the Peoples Republic of China and internationally. It operates through three segments: Consumer Products, Trading, and Biofuel Energy. The company was founded in 2001 and is based in Lishui, China.
Most Popular Stories View All
TANH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TANH Latest Social Stream
View Full TANH Social Stream
Latest TANH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Tantech Holdings Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TANH as an investment opportunity.
Tantech Holdings Ltd (NASDAQ: TANH) ("Tantech" or the "Company"), a clean energy company in China, today announced that its subsidiary, Shangchi Automobile Co., Ltd., has fulfilled another major new order for 50 midibuses, with delivery for use in Egypt.
Tantech Holdings Ltd (NASDAQ: TANH) ("Tantech" or the "Company"), a clean energy company in China, today announced that on August 30, 2021, it received a letter from The Nasdaq Stock Market LLC ("Nasdaq"), notifying the Company that it is currently not in compliance with the minimum bid price requirement set forth under Nasdaq Listing Rule 5550(a)(2). It resulted from the fact that the closing bid price of the Company's ordinary shares was below $1.00 per share for a period of 30 consecutive bus
Tantech Holdings Ltd (NASDAQ: TANH) ("Tantech" or the "Company"), a clean energy company in China, today announced that its subsidiary, Shangchi Automobile Co., Ltd., delivered 50 midibuses to a customer, which focuses on the United Arab Emirates market.
Tantech Subsidiary Starts Accepting Orders for Innovative Driverless and Manned Street Sweepers; Inventory Built to Fulfill Initial Customer Orders
Tantech Holdings Ltd (NASDAQ: TANH) ("Tantech" or the "Company"), a clean energy company in China, today announced that its subsidiary, Lishui Smart New Energy Automobile Co., Ltd., started accepting customer orders on July 15, 2021 for two of its new, highly innovative driverless and autonomous street sweeper models and has built inventory to meet initial customer orders. The Shangchi SC-120A model features unmanned, automatic sweeping, and the Shangchi SC-120B model features manned, autonomous
LISHUI, China , July 7, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Tantech Holdings Ltd (NASDAQ: TANH) ("Tantech" or the "Company"), a clean energy company in China , today announced that its subsidiary, Shangchi Automobile Co., Ltd. ("Shangchi"), fulfilled a new customer order for its medium-sized fuel bus for export to the Middle East . In addition to licensed EVs including electric buses, Shangchi also produces fuel buses. The company''s major fuel bus products are sleek, diesel midibuses, which have an overall length of 8 meters, two doors and have seats for 19 passengers. Featuring a manual 5 speed transmission and all the luxuries of a high-end bus, the midibus boasts an efficient, luxury travel experience with comfortable seating, USB charging ports, powerful air conditioning and a state-of-the-art ai...
TANH Price Returns