Tantech Holdings Ltd. (TANH): Price and Financial Metrics
TANH Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Tantech Holdings Ltd is higher than only 13.41% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- As for revenue growth, note that TANH's revenue has grown -49.75% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of just 3.63% of US companies in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, TANH is more volatile than just 14.42% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TANH, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are UUU, TWI, ABMC, GCP, and LTRE.
- Visit TANH's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.tantech.cn.
TANH Stock Price Chart More Charts
TANH Price/Volume Stats
Tantech Holdings Ltd. (TANH) Company Bio
Tantech Holdings develops and manufactures bamboo-based charcoal products in the Peoples Republic of China and internationally. It operates through three segments: Consumer Products, Trading, and Biofuel Energy. The company was founded in 2001 and is based in Lishui, China.