Tantech Holdings Ltd. (TANH): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TANH Stock Summary
- TANH has a market capitalization of $621,280.5 -- more than approximately just 0% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.01, TANTECH HOLDINGS LTD has a higher such ratio than only 0% of stocks in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for TANH comes in at -2,061.14% -- higher than that of merely 0.4% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to TANTECH HOLDINGS LTD, a group of peers worth examining would be RMED, WISA, PTE, DAIO, and TTOO.
- TANH's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit TANTECH HOLDINGS LTD's official web site, go to www.tantech.cn.
TANH Valuation Summary
- TANH's price/sales ratio is 0; this is 100% lower than that of the median Consumer Defensive stock.
- Over the past 93 months, TANH's price/earnings ratio has gone down 16.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TANH.
TANH Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 74.56%.
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at 7.35%.
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 182.07%.
The table below shows TANH's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TANH's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TANH has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 13.26% of graded US stocks.
- TANH's asset turnover comes in at 0.365 -- ranking 70th of 90 Chemicals stocks.
- AVD, NGVT, and CC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TANH.
The table below shows TANH's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TANH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TANH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.34||52-week high||$376.78|
|Prev. close||$2.15||52-week low||$1.82|
|Day high||$2.43||Avg. volume||106,025|
|50-day MA||$3.69||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$12.18||Market Cap||2.88M|
Tantech Holdings Ltd. (TANH) Company Bio
Tantech Holdings develops and manufactures bamboo-based charcoal products in the Peoples Republic of China and internationally. It operates through three segments: Consumer Products, Trading, and Biofuel Energy. The company was founded in 2001 and is based in Lishui, China.
Most Popular Stories View All
TANH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TANH Latest Social Stream
View Full TANH Social Stream
Latest TANH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TANTECH HOLDINGS LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TANH as an investment opportunity.
It's time to start the day with an overview of the biggest pre-market stock movers traders need to know about for Tuesday morning!
Tantech Holdings Ltd (NASDAQ: TANH) ("Tantech" or the "Company"), announced today that the Company's Board approved on October 28, 2022 to effect a share consolidation of the Company's common shares at the ratio of one-for-24 with the marketplace effective date of November 9, 2022.
Even the best green penny stocks are speculative investments. In fact, all penny stocks are in the latter category. However, the appeal of their speculative nature is their higher potential return. On the other hand, of course, investors can lose a great deal of their money by betting on penny stocks. So anyone considering purchasing penny stocks, green or otherwise, should take that into account. That said, there are reasons to believe that the best green penny stocks have better chances of gen
Tantech Holdings Receives NASDAQ Minimum Bid Price Requirement Extension And Announces Reverse Stock Split
Tantech Holdings Ltd (NASDAQ: TANH) ("Tantech" or the "Company"), announced today that on October 28, 2022, it received notification from The Nasdaq Stock Market LLC ("NASDAQ") confirming the Company has been granted an additional 180 calendar day period for compliance under its minimum bid price requirement through April 24, 2023. To regain compliance with NASDAQ's minimum bid price requirement, the closing bid price of the Company's common shares needs to be at least $1.00 per share or greater
LISHUI, China, Oct. 19, 2022 /PRNewswire/ – Tantech Holdings Ltd (NASDAQ: TANH) ("Tantech" or the "Company"), a high-tech enterprise group specialized in developing and manufacturing bamboo charcoal-based products and electric vehicles, today announced that it will hold its 2022 annual meeting of shareholders on December 8, 2022, at 10:00 A.M., local time (9:00 P.M., Eastern Time, on December 7, 2022), at Room 1803, 18F, Dikai Ginza, 29 Jiefang East Road, Jianggan District, Hangzhou City, Zhejia
TANH Price Returns