Tantech Holdings Ltd. (TANH): Price and Financial Metrics
TANH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.39||52-week high||$7.97|
|Prev. close||$1.43||52-week low||$1.31|
|Day high||$1.43||Avg. volume||68,876|
|50-day MA||$2.16||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.43||Market Cap||1.71M|
TANH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TANH Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 1.13, TANTECH HOLDINGS LTD P/E ratio is greater than that of about just 0.87% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- TANH's price/sales ratio is 0.06; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 1.51% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for TANH comes in at -447.72% -- higher than that of just 1.44% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TANH, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ALPP, PRPL, SNBR, MITQ, and PLAG.
- Visit TANH's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.tantech.cn.
TANH Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Defensive stock, TANH's price/sales ratio is 88.89% lower, now standing at 0.1.
- TANH's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 15 over the prior 103 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TANH.
TANH Growth Metrics
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -73.47%.
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at -99.65%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -44.1%.
The table below shows TANH's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TANH's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TANH has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 13.26% of graded US stocks.
- TANH's asset turnover comes in at 0.365 -- ranking 70th of 90 Chemicals stocks.
- AVD, NGVT, and CC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TANH.
The table below shows TANH's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Tantech Holdings Ltd. (TANH) Company Bio
Tantech Holdings develops and manufactures bamboo-based charcoal products in the Peoples Republic of China and internationally. It operates through three segments: Consumer Products, Trading, and Biofuel Energy. The company was founded in 2001 and is based in Lishui, China.
TANH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TANH Latest Social Stream
View Full TANH Social Stream
Latest TANH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TANTECH HOLDINGS LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TANH as an investment opportunity.
Tantech Holdings Ltd (NASDAQ: TANH) ("Tantech" or the "Company") announced that its subsidiary, Shangchi Automobile Co., Ltd., has signed a sales contract to provide midibuses to Malaysia. This is the Company's largest order from Malaysia and marks a significant stride toward enhancing public transit options and addressing the growing transportation needs in the region.
Tantech to Supply Twenty Modern School Buses to Ecuador to Enhance Student Transportation Capacities
Tantech Holdings Ltd (NASDAQ: TANH) ("Tantech" or the "Company") announced that its subsidiary, Shangchi Automobile Co., Ltd., has recently signed a sales contract to export 20 school buses to Ecuador; this is the 4th order of school buses from Ecuador.
Did you know there are some financial metrics that can provide clues of a potential multi-bagger? Ideally, a business...
Tantech Holdings Ltd (NASDAQ: TANH) ("Tantech" or the "Company") today announced that its subsidiary, Shangchi Automobile Co., Ltd., has signed a new sales contract to export 60 midibuses to Nigeria. This is following previous export sales of midibuses to Nigeria in 2022.
Tantech Holdings Ltd (NASDAQ: TANH) ("Tantech" or the "Company") today announced that its subsidiary, EPakia Inc., made a successful presentation at the 2023 National Restaurant Association (NRA) Show.
TANH Price Returns