TrueBlue, Inc. (TBI): Price and Financial Metrics
TBI Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for TBI is 4.22 -- better than 89.73% of US stocks.
- TBI's price/sales ratio is 0.41; that's higher than the P/S ratio of just 8.02% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, TBI has reported earnings growth of -337.91%, putting it ahead of just 5.67% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to TrueBlue Inc are CULP, MOV, HOFT, MRC, and NX.
- TBI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit TrueBlue Inc's official web site, go to www.trueblue.com.
TBI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TBI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$21.27||52-week high||$22.24|
|Prev. close||$21.49||52-week low||$12.02|
|Day high||$21.59||Avg. volume||220,297|
|50-day MA||$19.64||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$17.05||Market Cap||754.79M|
TrueBlue, Inc. (TBI) Company Bio
TrueBlue Inc. is a provider of specialized workforce solutions, helping clients improve growth and performance by providing staffing, recruitment process outsourcing and managed service provider solutions. The company was founded in 1985 and is based in Tacoma, Washington.
TBI Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for TBI, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that TrueBlue Inc ranked in the 54th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 7.5% on a DCF basis. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for TBI, they are:
- In the past 5.5 years, TrueBlue Inc has a compound free cash flow growth rate of 0.02%; that's higher than just 24.81% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Industrials sector.
- The business' balance sheet reveals debt to be 5% of the company's capital (with equity being the remaining amount). Approximately just 19.04% of US stocks with free cash flow have a lower reliance on debt in their capital structure.
- TrueBlue Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -45.17. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 2.92% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
TBI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TBI Latest Social Stream
View Full TBI Social Stream
Latest TBI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TrueBlue Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TBI as an investment opportunity.
TrueBlue is pleased to announce that two of its leaders have been named to Staffing Industry Analysts’ (SIA) 2021 North America Staffing 100 list. The prestigious list recognizes the most influential people in the staffing industry and workforce ecosystem who are charting a course into the future of workforce solutions.
While most job sectors have been hit hard by a pandemic-riddled economy and are seeing slow job growth or none at all, the skilled trades were booming across the nation during the past year. A recent analysis by the skilled trades division of PeopleReady found double- and even triple-digit growth in some skilled trades sectors. And the company is on a mission to connect people with these in-demand jobs.
As World of Work Changes, Staffing Leader PeopleReady Announces Brand Refresh with Simple Message: We Are Ready™
For job seekers and companies alike, the past year saw unprecedented changes to business as usual. Staffing leader PeopleReady says many of these changes, such as the increased role of temporary jobs in the workforce, are here to stay—and it is ready to help navigate the change. Today the company announced a new brand promise, refreshed branding and redesigned websites to complement recently implemented enhancements to its tools to connect people and work faster and more easily than ever before.
TrueBlue, Inc. (TBI) Q4 2020 Results Conference Call February 03, 2021 05:30 PM ET Company Participants Derrek Gafford - Chief Financial Officer Patrick Beharelle - Chief Executive Officer Conference Call Participants Jeff Silber - BMO Capital Markets Kevin McVeigh - Credit Suisse John Healy - Northcoast Research Josh Vogel -...
The following slide deck was published by TrueBlue, Inc. in conjunction with their 2020 Q4 earnings call....
TBI Price Returns
Continue Researching TBIWant to do more research on TrueBlue Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!