TrueBlue, Inc. (TBI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TBI POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where TBI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 95.51% of US stocks.
- TBI's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- TBI's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 38.88% of US stocks).
TBI Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for TBI is 4.23 -- better than 90.49% of US stocks.
- TBI's price/sales ratio is 0.5; that's higher than the P/S ratio of only 9.28% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, TrueBlue Inc is reporting a growth rate of -130.91%; that's higher than only 15.71% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to TrueBlue Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be MOV, MYRG, IESC, APOG, and PDCO.
- TBI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit TrueBlue Inc's official web site, go to www.trueblue.com.
TBI Valuation Summary
- TBI's EV/EBIT ratio is 78.4; this is 228.03% higher than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 243 months, TBI's price/earnings ratio has gone up 36.1.
- TBI's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 67.2 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TBI.
TBI Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at -7.38%.
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 79.72%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 53.53%.
The table below shows TBI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TBI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TBI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$27.73||52-week high||$29.99|
|Prev. close||$27.19||52-week low||$14.99|
|Day high||$27.78||Avg. volume||194,081|
|50-day MA||$27.55||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$22.49||Market Cap||984.50M|
TrueBlue, Inc. (TBI) Company Bio
TrueBlue Inc. is a provider of specialized workforce solutions, helping clients improve growth and performance by providing staffing, recruitment process outsourcing and managed service provider solutions. The company was founded in 1985 and is based in Tacoma, Washington.
TBI Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for TrueBlue Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that TrueBlue Inc ranked in the 50th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 16.17%. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for TrueBlue Inc ended up being:
- The compound growth rate in the free cash flow of TrueBlue Inc over the past 5.73 years is 0.02%; that's better than only 24.61% of cash flow producing equities in the Industrials sector, where it is classified.
- TrueBlue Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than only 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- TrueBlue Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -15.14. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 5.28% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
TBI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TBI Latest Social Stream
View Full TBI Social Stream
Latest TBI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TrueBlue Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TBI as an investment opportunity.
The following slide deck was published by TrueBlue, Inc. in conjunction with their 2021 Q2 earnings call....
TACOMA, Wash., July 26, 2021--TrueBlue (NYSE:TBI) today announced its second quarter results for 2021.
TrueBlue, Inc. ( NYSE:TBI ), is not the largest company out there, but it saw a double-digit share price rise of over...
TACOMA, Wash.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--TrueBlue (NYSE: TBI) will release second quarter 2021 earnings results after the market close on Monday, Jul. 26, 2021. Management will discuss the results on a webcast at 2:30 p.m. PT (5:30 p.m. ET) on Monday, Jul. 26, 2021. The webcast and a presentation of financial information will be available on TrueBlues web site: www.trueblue.com. About TrueBlue TrueBlue (NYSE: TBI) is a leading provider of specialized workforce solutions that help clients achieve busine
Worker Shortage Reaching Crisis Levels as 13.6 Million Jobs in US Sitting Unfilled for a Month on Average
Jobs, hard to come by during the pandemic, are now sitting vacant by the millions as businesses nationwide have more positions available than people willing to take them. Across the United States, approximately 13.6 million jobs posted right now are remaining vacant for a month on average, and jobs in several sectors are staying open even longer, according to the staffing firm PeopleReady. Contingent workforces, vital to helping people and businesses navigate challenges amid the pandemic, may of
TBI Price Returns