TrueBlue, Inc. (TBI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TBI POWR Grades
- TBI scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 99.38% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for TBI is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- TBI's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 35.03% of US stocks).
TBI Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for TBI is 4.76 -- better than 90.18% of US stocks.
- TBI's price/sales ratio is 0.28; that's higher than the P/S ratio of only 6.99% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for TBI comes in at 12.61% -- higher than that of 87.73% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to TRUEBLUE INC, a group of peers worth examining would be LOVE, RUSHA, PLUS, CTRN, and HNI.
- Visit TBI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.trueblue.com.
TBI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, TBI's price/sales ratio is 76.92% lower, now standing at 0.3.
- Over the past 243 months, TBI's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TBI.
TBI Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -47.77%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 90.46%.
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -80.93%.
The table below shows TBI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TBI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TBI has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 59.18% of graded US stocks.
- TBI's asset turnover comes in at 2.077 -- ranking 30th of 561 Business Services stocks.
- TTEC, CMPR, and MHH are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TBI.
The table below shows TBI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TBI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TBI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$19.63||52-week high||$30.32|
|Prev. close||$18.90||52-week low||$15.77|
|Day high||$19.66||Avg. volume||117,645|
|50-day MA||$19.99||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$20.86||Market Cap||642.27M|
TrueBlue, Inc. (TBI) Company Bio
TrueBlue Inc. is a provider of specialized workforce solutions, helping clients improve growth and performance by providing staffing, recruitment process outsourcing and managed service provider solutions. The company was founded in 1985 and is based in Tacoma, Washington.
Most Popular Stories View All
TBI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TBI Latest Social Stream
View Full TBI Social Stream
Latest TBI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TRUEBLUE INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TBI as an investment opportunity.
Raeshaun Brasfield is the first winner of Centerline Drivers' Drive It Forward scholarship for women in transportation.
Today's job market is experiencing a clear disparity between candidate expectations and the reality they face when searching for and applying for jobs, according to a recent report by leading recruitment process outsourcing provider PeopleScout, a TrueBlue company. Survey findings showed that less than two in 10 candidates would rate their experience as "excellent"—a clear indicator that expectations for their job search are not being met by employers. The global research report, Inside the Cand
TACOMA, Wash.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--TrueBlue (NYSE: TBI) will release fourth quarter and full-year 2022 earnings results after the market close on Wednesday, Feb. 1, 2023. Management will discuss the results on a webcast at 2:30 p.m. PT (5:30 p.m. ET) on Wednesday, Feb. 1, 2023. The webcast and a presentation of financial information will be available on TrueBlue’s web site: www.trueblue.com. About TrueBlue TrueBlue (NYSE: TBI) is a leading provider of specialized workforce solutions that help clie
TrueBlue with ticker code (TBI) have now 3 analysts covering the stock. The analyst consensus points to a rating of ''Buy''. The range between the high target price and low target price is between 31 and 21 with the average target price sitting at 25. Given that the stocks previous close was at 20.35 this would indicate that there is a potential upside of 22.9%. The 50 day MA is 20.1 and the 200 moving average now moves to 21.6. The market capitalisation for the company is $657m. Company Website: https://www.trueblue.com [stock_market_widget type="chart" template="basic" color="green" assets="TBI" range="6mo" interval="1d" axes="true" cursor="true" api="yf"] The potential market cap would be $808m based on the market concensus. TrueBlue, together with its subsidiaries, provides speciali...
While TrueBlue, Inc. ( NYSE:TBI ) might not be the most widely known stock at the moment, it received a lot of...
TBI Price Returns