TrueBlue, Inc. (TBI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TBI POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where TBI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 91.6% of US stocks.
- TBI's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- TBI ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 21st percentile.
TBI Stock Summary
- TrueBlue Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 90.62% of US listed stocks.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for TBI is currently 50.53, higher than 89.8% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- TBI's price/sales ratio is 0.48; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 10.51% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to TrueBlue Inc are RGP, KBAL, ICFI, BBSI, and PLUS.
- Visit TBI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.trueblue.com.
TBI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, TBI's price/earnings ratio is 9.4% lower, now standing at 23.6.
- Over the past 243 months, TBI's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.3.
- TBI's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.3 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TBI.
TBI Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 115.6%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -27.18%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -9.96%.
The table below shows TBI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TBI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TBI has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 59.18% of graded US stocks.
- TBI's asset turnover comes in at 2.077 -- ranking 30th of 561 Business Services stocks.
- TTEC, CMPR, and MHH are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TBI.
The table below shows TBI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TBI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TBI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$23.46||52-week high||$32.91|
|Prev. close||$22.68||52-week low||$22.34|
|Day high||$23.72||Avg. volume||211,150|
|50-day MA||$27.24||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$27.47||Market Cap||780.56M|
TrueBlue, Inc. (TBI) Company Bio
TrueBlue Inc. is a provider of specialized workforce solutions, helping clients improve growth and performance by providing staffing, recruitment process outsourcing and managed service provider solutions. The company was founded in 1985 and is based in Tacoma, Washington.
Most Popular Stories View All
TBI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TBI Latest Social Stream
View Full TBI Social Stream
Latest TBI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TrueBlue Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TBI as an investment opportunity.
TrueBlue with ticker code (TBI) have now 3 analysts covering the stock with the consensus suggesting a rating of ''Buy''. The target price ranges between 38 and 35 and has a mean target at 37. With the stocks previous close at 26.98 this indicates there is a potential upside of 37.1%. The 50 day MA is 27.37 and the 200 day moving average is 27.57. The market capitalisation for the company is $951m. You can visit the company''s website by visiting: https://www.trueblue.com [stock_market_widget type="chart" template="basic" color="green" assets=TBI" range="6mo" interval="1d" axes="true" cursor="true" api="yf"] The potential market cap would be $1,304m based on the market concensus. TrueBlue, together with its subsidiaries, provides specialized workforce solutions in the United States, Can...
While TrueBlue, Inc. ( NYSE:TBI ) might not be the most widely known stock at the moment, it received a lot of...
TrueBlue is proud to announce that two of its leaders have been named to Staffing Industry Analysts' (SIA) 2022 North America Staffing 100 list. The list recognizes the most influential people in the staffing industry and workforce ecosystem who are driving the future of workforce solutions.
PeopleScout has been named a Gold winner in the 2022 AVA Digital Awards for its Q3/Q4 2021 issue of PeopleScout NEXT, the company's quarterly publication on all things talent acquisition, talent technology and workforce management. In addition, PeopleScout was recognized with an Honorable Mention for its digital recruitment marketing campaigns.
The demand for part-time and flexible hour employees across the U.S. is rising as companies look to fill gaps created by a worker shortage and the resulting difficulty in finding full-time employees. The number of job postings seeking part-time and flexible hour employees has jumped 13% in the last 30 days, with some jobs seeing an increase of as much as 3,000%, according to a new job posting analysis by staffing company PeopleReady.
TBI Price Returns