TrueBlue, Inc. (TBI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TBI POWR Grades
- TBI scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 95.58% of US stocks.
- TBI's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- TBI's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 52.38% of US stocks).
TBI Stock Summary
- TRUEBLUE INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 91.11% of US listed stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.27, TRUEBLUE INC has a higher such ratio than merely 8.33% of stocks in our set.
- TRUEBLUE INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 13.01%, greater than the shareholder yield of 85.46% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to TRUEBLUE INC are BGSF, PLUS, STC, CATO, and UAA.
- TBI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit TRUEBLUE INC's official web site, go to www.trueblue.com.
TBI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, TBI's price/sales ratio is 72.73% lower, now standing at 0.3.
- TBI's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 8.4 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TBI.
TBI Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 103.65%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 13.4%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 319.62%.
The table below shows TBI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TBI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TBI has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 59.18% of graded US stocks.
- TBI's asset turnover comes in at 2.077 -- ranking 30th of 561 Business Services stocks.
- TTEC, CMPR, and MHH are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TBI.
The table below shows TBI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TBI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TBI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$20.42||52-week high||$32.91|
|Prev. close||$20.58||52-week low||$15.77|
|Day high||$20.47||Avg. volume||213,964|
|50-day MA||$20.79||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$23.82||Market Cap||679.41M|
TrueBlue, Inc. (TBI) Company Bio
TrueBlue Inc. is a provider of specialized workforce solutions, helping clients improve growth and performance by providing staffing, recruitment process outsourcing and managed service provider solutions. The company was founded in 1985 and is based in Tacoma, Washington.
Most Popular Stories View All
TBI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TBI Latest Social Stream
View Full TBI Social Stream
Latest TBI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TRUEBLUE INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TBI as an investment opportunity.
TrueBlue announced today that Taryn Owen has been named President and Chief Operating Officer of TrueBlue, effective immediately.
TrueBlue is proud to announce that it was named one of America's Best Employers for Women by Forbes and Statista for 2022. This recognition follows the company being named by Forbes as one of America's Best Employers for Diversity earlier this year.
Did you know there are some financial metrics that can provide clues of a potential multi-bagger? In a perfect world...
SAN DIEGO, Aug. 30, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Encore Capital Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: ECPG), an international specialty finance company, announced today that William C. Goings has been appointed to Encore's Board of Directors effective September 1, 2022. Mr. Goings will serve on Encore’s Compensation Committee and Nominating and Corporate Governance Committee. Goings (64) has years of global executive leadership experience in financial services, including banking and insurance. Goings most recently s
Part-Time and Flexible Job Options as Parents Return to Work: Half a Million Jobs Posted in Last 30 Days
As rising inflation continues to affect the country, parents looking to work while their children attend school have plenty of opportunities to make extra money on their own schedule. U.S. employers posted a record number of job openings for part-time and flexible hours, according to a new analysis by staffing giant PeopleReady.
TBI Price Returns