TrueBlue, Inc. (TBI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TBI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$17.00||52-week high||$22.75|
|Prev. close||$17.06||52-week low||$14.20|
|Day high||$17.06||Avg. volume||202,382|
|50-day MA||$16.72||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$19.12||Market Cap||527.39M|
TBI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TBI POWR Grades
- TBI scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 98.39% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for TBI is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- TBI ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 5th percentile.
TBI Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for TBI is 4.64 -- better than 89.9% of US stocks.
- For TBI, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 16.7% of US equities we're observing.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.25, TRUEBLUE INC has a higher such ratio than just 8.44% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TBI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are KFY, JOB, IPW, IDT, and SUNW.
- Visit TBI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.trueblue.com.
TBI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, TBI's price/earnings ratio is 42.62% lower, now standing at 10.5.
- Over the past 243 months, TBI's price/earnings ratio has gone down 10.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TBI.
TBI Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -80.93%.
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at -45.18%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 168.19%.
The table below shows TBI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TBI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TBI has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 59.18% of graded US stocks.
- TBI's asset turnover comes in at 2.077 -- ranking 30th of 561 Business Services stocks.
- TTEC, CMPR, and MHH are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TBI.
The table below shows TBI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TBI Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of TBI, see our TBI price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$33.00||Average Broker Recommendation||1.38 (Strong Buy)|
TrueBlue, Inc. (TBI) Company Bio
TrueBlue Inc. is a provider of specialized workforce solutions, helping clients improve growth and performance by providing staffing, recruitment process outsourcing and managed service provider solutions. The company was founded in 1985 and is based in Tacoma, Washington.
Most Popular Stories View All
TBI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TBI Latest Social Stream
View Full TBI Social Stream
Latest TBI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TRUEBLUE INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TBI as an investment opportunity.
TrueBlue (NYSE:TBI) shareholders have endured a 38% loss from investing in the stock five years ago
For many, the main point of investing is to generate higher returns than the overall market. But the main game is to...
TrueBlue's Anthony Brew Named Among the Most Influential Figures in Staffing Industry's DEI Landscape
TrueBlue is thrilled to announce that Anthony Brew, Chief Diversity Officer, has been named to the prestigious Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA) 2023 Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) Influencers list. This recognition underscores TrueBlue's commitment to fostering diversity and inclusion as a leader in the staffing industry.
TrueBlue Earns Dual Platinum Wins for Professional Services and DE&I Achievements in 2023 TITAN Business Awards
TrueBlue has earned two Platinum awards, the highest distinction, in the 2023 TITAN Business Awards for outstanding performance in professional services, as well as its commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion (DE&I).
PeopleReady Named One of America's Best Temporary Staffing Firms by Forbes
PeopleReady is proud to announce that it has been ranked No. 8 on Forbes' annual list of America's Best Temporary Staffing Firms for the second consecutive year. In addition, the staffing giant was named a Best Professional Recruiting Firm for 2023 by Forbes.
TrueBlue Named to Forbes' List of America's Best Employers for Diversity 2023
TrueBlue is proud to announce that it was recognized as one of America's Best Employers for Diversity by Forbes for the second consecutive year, ranking the highest within the staffing industry.
TBI Price Returns
Continue Researching TBIWant to do more research on TrueBlue Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
TrueBlue Inc (TBI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
TrueBlue Inc (TBI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
TrueBlue Inc (TBI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...