Triumph Bancorp, Inc. (TBK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TBK POWR Grades
- TBK scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 79.72% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for TBK is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 206 days.
- TBK's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 3.91% of US stocks).
TBK Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -52.15%, Triumph Bancorp Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 7.57% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Triumph Bancorp Inc is reporting a growth rate of 162.31%; that's higher than 89.59% of US stocks.
- Triumph Bancorp Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 24.73%, greater than the shareholder yield of 90.67% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Triumph Bancorp Inc are ABTX, FBMS, HTLF, SASR, and BXS.
- TBK's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Triumph Bancorp Inc's official web site, go to www.triumphbancorp.com.
TBK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TBK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$86.00||52-week high||$97.49|
|Prev. close||$83.26||52-week low||$20.63|
|Day high||$86.65||Avg. volume||176,850|
|50-day MA||$85.97||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$55.90||Market Cap||2.14B|
Triumph Bancorp, Inc. (TBK) Company Bio
Triumph Bancorp provides banking and commercial finance products to businesses in Iowa, Illinois, and Texas. The company was founded in 2010 and is based in Dallas, Texas.
TBK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TBK Latest Social Stream
View Full TBK Social Stream
Latest TBK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Triumph Bancorp Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TBK as an investment opportunity.
Triumph Bancorp to Participate in a Fireside Chat at the Wells Fargo Virtual Financial Services Investor Conference on May 19th
DALLAS, May 12, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Triumph Bancorp, Inc. (Nasdaq: TBK) today announced that Aaron Graft, Vice Chairman and CEO, will participate in a virtual fireside chat at the Wells Fargo Financial Services Investor Conference on Wednesday, May 19, 2021. Triumph Bancorp, Inc.’s presentation is scheduled to begin at 10:20 a.m. CDT. The presentation will be webcast live and may be accessed through this direct link, https://metroconnections.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_KhezM9uaSKuAzQ7s35mdlA or through the through the Investor Relations portal on the company's website at www.triumphbancorp.com. A replay of the event will be available on the same Investor Relations portal within seven days. About Triumph Triumph Bancorp, Inc. (Nasdaq: TBK) is a financial holding company headquartere...
DALLAS, April 26, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Triumph Business Capital, a member of the Triumph Bancorp, Inc. (Nasdaq: TBK) group and provider of working capital financing solutions to small and medium-sized business, announced today the appointment of Amber Roy as chief operating officer. Roy will report to its chief executive officer, Geoff Brenner. As chief operating officer, Roy will be responsible for Triumph Business Capital’s day-to-day operations, ensuring the company delivers high quality services while being cost effective and maintaining a positive profit margin. Roy will lead all of Triumph Business Capital's operational functions, including underwriting and customer experience. "With experience managing end-to-end strategy, analytics, customer service, mergers and acquisitions...
Triumph Bancorp, Inc. (TBK) Q1 2021 Earnings Conference Call April 22, 2021, 08:00 AM ET Company Participants Luke Wyse - SVP of Finance and IR Aaron Graft - Vice Chairman and CEO Todd Ritterbusch - CLO Bryce Fowler - CFO Geoff Brenner - CEO -Triumph Business Capital Conference Call Participants...
TBK earnings call for the period ending March 31, 2021.
Triumph Bancorp (TBK): Q1 GAAP EPS of $1.32 beats by $0.41.Revenue of $97.3M (+39.0% Y/Y) beats by $7.98M.Press Release...
TBK Price Returns