Triumph Bancorp, Inc. (TBK): Price and Financial Metrics
TBK Stock Summary
- TBK's went public 5.1 years ago, making it older than just 17.22% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 7.39 for Triumph Bancorp Inc; that's greater than it is for 85.8% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for TBK comes in at -17.72% -- higher than that of merely 16.59% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Triumph Bancorp Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be GABC, MOFG, FMBH, CIVB, and SASR.
- TBK's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Triumph Bancorp Inc's official web site, go to www.triumphbancorp.com.
TBK Stock Price Chart More Charts
TBK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$38.06||52-week high||$38.31|
|Prev. close||$37.95||52-week low||$27.21|
|Day high||$38.31||Avg. volume||148,834|
|50-day MA||$33.59||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$30.99||Market Cap||965.13M|
Triumph Bancorp, Inc. (TBK) Company Bio
Triumph Bancorp provides banking and commercial finance products to businesses in Iowa, Illinois, and Texas. The company was founded in 2010 and is based in Dallas, Texas.