Triumph Bancorp, Inc. (TBK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TBK POWR Grades
- TBK scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 80.36% of US stocks.
- TBK's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- TBK ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 5th percentile.
TBK Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -49.94%, Triumph Bancorp Inc's debt growth rate surpasses merely 8.28% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, TBK has reported earnings growth of 188.77%, putting it ahead of 90.16% of US stocks in our set.
- Triumph Bancorp Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 21.85%, greater than the shareholder yield of 89.07% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TBK, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ABTX, FBMS, BUSE, SRCE, and IROQ.
- TBK's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Triumph Bancorp Inc's official web site, go to www.triumphbancorp.com.
TBK Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, TBK's EV/EBIT ratio is 62.22% higher, now standing at 14.6.
- Over the past 82 months, TBK's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.8.
- Over the past 82 months, TBK's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 2.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TBK.
TBK Growth Metrics
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 994.32%.
- The 4 year revenue growth rate now stands at 136.71%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 82.72%.
The table below shows TBK's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TBK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TBK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$77.00||52-week high||$97.49|
|Prev. close||$77.01||52-week low||$26.07|
|Day high||$77.43||Avg. volume||164,667|
|50-day MA||$77.20||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$69.07||Market Cap||1.93B|
Triumph Bancorp, Inc. (TBK) Company Bio
Triumph Bancorp provides banking and commercial finance products to businesses in Iowa, Illinois, and Texas. The company was founded in 2010 and is based in Dallas, Texas.
TBK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TBK Latest Social Stream
View Full TBK Social Stream
Latest TBK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Triumph Bancorp Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TBK as an investment opportunity.
Last year we predicted the arrival of the first US recession since 2009 and we told in advance that the market will decline by at least 20% in (Recession is Imminent: We Need A Travel Ban NOW). In these volatile markets we scrutinize hedge fund filings to get a reading on which direction each stock […]
TBK earnings call for the period ending June 30, 2021.
Earnings results for Triumph Bancorp , Analyst Opinion on Triumph Bancorp , Earnings and Valuation of (NASDAQ:TBK), Stock market Insights & financial analysis, Best stock to invest, Investment Idea, The post Analysts Estimate Report : What to Look Out for Triumph Bancorp (NASDAQ:TBK) appeared first on .
DALLAS, July 21, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Triumph Bancorp, Inc. (Nasdaq: TBK) (Triumph or the Company) today announced earnings and operating results for the second quarter of 2021.
Triumph Bancorp (TBK) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 13.59% and 5.60%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
TBK Price Returns