Triumph Bancorp, Inc. (TBK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TBK POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where TBK ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 89.62% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for TBK is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- TBK's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 3.11% of US stocks).
TBK Stock Summary
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 7.45 for Triumph Bancorp Inc; that's greater than it is for 85.9% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -16.54%, Triumph Bancorp Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 22.44% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that TBK's revenue has grown 40.97% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 77.16% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TBK, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are LKFN, HCCI, CUEN, MBUU, and TMST.
- TBK's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Triumph Bancorp Inc's official web site, go to www.triumphbancorp.com.
TBK Valuation Summary
- TBK's price/earnings ratio is 17.8; this is 61.82% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 83 months, TBK's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.7.
- TBK's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 0.6 over the prior 83 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TBK.
TBK Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 136.71%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 136.71%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 38.99%.
The table below shows TBK's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TBK's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TBK has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 54.47% of graded US stocks.
- TBK's asset turnover comes in at 0.069 -- ranking 64th of 430 Banking stocks.
- OMF, SC, and SBSI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TBK.
The table below shows TBK's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TBK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TBK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$71.07||52-week high||$136.01|
|Prev. close||$69.38||52-week low||$62.37|
|Day high||$71.09||Avg. volume||214,582|
|50-day MA||$77.78||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$97.72||Market Cap||1.79B|
Triumph Bancorp, Inc. (TBK) Company Bio
Triumph Bancorp provides banking and commercial finance products to businesses in Iowa, Illinois, and Texas. The company was founded in 2010 and is based in Dallas, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
TBK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TBK Latest Social Stream
View Full TBK Social Stream
Latest TBK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Triumph Bancorp Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TBK as an investment opportunity.
Triumph Bancorp to Present at the Raymond James 43rd Institutional Investors Conference on March 7, in Orlando, Florida
DALLAS, Feb. 24, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Triumph Bancorp, Inc. (Nasdaq: TBK) today announced that Aaron Graft, Vice Chairman and CEO, will present at the Raymond James 43rd Institutional Investors Conference on Monday, March 7, 2022 in Orlando, Florida. Triumph Bancorp, Inc.’s presentation is scheduled to begin at 11:00 a.m. EST. The presentation will be webcast live and may be accessed through this direct link, https://kvgo.com/rj-43rd-iic/triumph-bancorp-inc-march-2022 or through the Investor
Investment company Royce Investment Partners (Current Portfolio) buys H&R Block Inc, Louisiana-Pacific Corp, Forward Air Corp, Bioventus Inc, Newtek Business Services Corp, sells Upland Software Inc, Meredith Holdings Corp, Meredith Holdings Corp, Rogers Corp, TriState Capital Holdings Inc during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Royce Investment Partners.
DALLAS, Feb. 07, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Triumph Bancorp, Inc. (Nasdaq: TBK) (“Triumph” or the “Company”) announced today that its board of directors has authorized the Company to repurchase up to $50 million of its outstanding common stock. The Company may repurchase shares from time to time in open market transactions or through privately negotiated transactions at the Company’s discretion. The amount, timing and nature of any share repurchases will be based on a variety of factors, including
Management urged caution on earnings estimates for 2022. But the future with the bank's fully integrated payments system, TriumphPay, is much brighter.
Investment company John W. Rosenthal Capital Management, Inc. (Current Portfolio) buys Glacier Bancorp Inc, Triumph Bancorp Inc, Merchants Bancorp, Origin Bancorp Inc, First Mid Bancshares Inc, sells Meta Financial Group Inc, First Horizon Corp, Cambridge Bancorp, Central Pacific Financial Corp, Farmers National Banc Corp during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, John W.
TBK Price Returns