Triumph Bancorp, Inc. (TBK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TBK POWR Grades
- TBK scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 92.62% of US stocks.
- TBK's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- TBK's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 8.5% of US stocks).
TBK Stock Summary
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 6.73 for TRIUMPH BANCORP INC; that's greater than it is for 84.48% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -33.02%, TRIUMPH BANCORP INC's debt growth rate surpasses just 9.45% of about US stocks.
- TRIUMPH BANCORP INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 10.37%, greater than the shareholder yield of 84.42% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to TRIUMPH BANCORP INC, a group of peers worth examining would be PVBC, CULL, HCI, IPDN, and RELI.
- Visit TBK's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.triumphbancorp.com.
TBK Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, TBK's EV/EBIT ratio is 24.56% lower, now standing at 8.6.
- Over the past 98 months, TBK's price/sales ratio has gone down 1.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TBK.
TBK Growth Metrics
- The year over year price growth rate now stands at -12.46%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 108.74%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 140.6%.
The table below shows TBK's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TBK's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TBK has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 54.47% of graded US stocks.
- TBK's asset turnover comes in at 0.069 -- ranking 64th of 430 Banking stocks.
- OMF, SC, and SBSI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TBK.
The table below shows TBK's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TBK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TBK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$58.74||52-week high||$136.01|
|Prev. close||$59.76||52-week low||$46.03|
|Day high||$59.93||Avg. volume||204,984|
|50-day MA||$55.31||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$69.69||Market Cap||1.44B|
Triumph Bancorp, Inc. (TBK) Company Bio
Triumph Bancorp provides banking and commercial finance products to businesses in Iowa, Illinois, and Texas. The company was founded in 2010 and is based in Dallas, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
TBK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TBK Latest Social Stream
View Full TBK Social Stream
Latest TBK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TRIUMPH BANCORP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TBK as an investment opportunity.
DALLAS, Dec. 07, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Triumph Financial, Inc. (f/k/a Triumph Bancorp, Inc.) (Nasdaq: TFIN) (“Triumph” or the “Company”) announced today the preliminary results of its modified “Dutch auction” tender offer to purchase up to $100 million of its common stock for cash at a price per share not less than $51.00 and not greater than $58.00, which expired at 12:00 midnight, New York City time, at the end of the day on December 6, 2022. Based on the preliminary count by Equiniti Trust
Triumph Business Capital, Triumph Insurance Group and Triumph Commercial Finance consolidate to form new brand – TriumphDALLAS, Dec. 01, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Triumph Bancorp, Inc. today announced the completion of an extensive rebranding effort, including a change of the company name to Triumph Financial, Inc. (the “Company” or “Triumph Financial”). Prior to the market open on Dec. 2, 2022, the Company’s common stock will begin trading on NASDAQ under the ticker symbol “TFIN.” This will repl
Triumph Bancorp Announces Dividend for 7.125% Series C Fixed-Rate Non-Cumulative Perpetual Preferred Stock
DALLAS, Nov. 30, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- November 30, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – Triumph Bancorp, Inc. (the “Company”) (Nasdaq: TBK) today announced the Company’s Board of Directors declared a quarterly cash dividend of $17.81 per share on its 7.125% Series C Fixed-Rate Non-Cumulative Perpetual Preferred Stock, represented by depositary shares (NASDAQ: TBKCP), each representing a 1/40th interest in a share of preferred stock. Holders of depositary shares will receive $0.44525 per depositary share.
Schneider becomes 76th broker added to TriumphPay's open payments network since launching in JanuaryDALLAS, Nov. 29, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- TriumphPay today announced the addition of Schneider (NYSE: SNDR) to its rapidly growing open payments network. TriumphPay has continued expanding the reach of its open payments network since it launched earlier this year, providing brokers, factors, shippers and carriers a single solution to manage payments and mitigate fraud and risk. "We're thrilled tha
Hopeful week for insiders who might be regretting buying US$1.1m of Triumph Bancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ:TBK) stock earlier this year
Some of the losses seen by insiders who purchased US$1.1m worth of Triumph Bancorp, Inc. ( NASDAQ:TBK ) shares over the...
TBK Price Returns