Triumph Bancorp, Inc. (TBK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TBK POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where TBK ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 72.28% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for TBK is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 52 weeks.
- TBK's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 4.14% of US stocks).
TBK Stock Summary
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 8.02 for Triumph Bancorp Inc; that's greater than it is for 86.25% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -49.94%, Triumph Bancorp Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 9.46% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Triumph Bancorp Inc is reporting a growth rate of 188.77%; that's higher than 87.95% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TBK, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are IBTX, HOPE, BFC, FCCY, and HOMB.
- TBK's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Triumph Bancorp Inc's official web site, go to www.triumphbancorp.com.
TBK Valuation Summary
- TBK's price/earnings ratio is 17.8; this is 61.82% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 83 months, TBK's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.7.
- TBK's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 0.6 over the prior 83 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TBK.
TBK Growth Metrics
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 275.27%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at -38.18%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 6.11%.
The table below shows TBK's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TBK's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TBK has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 53.4% of graded US stocks.
- TBK's asset turnover comes in at 0.067 -- ranking 65th of 433 Banking stocks.
- SC, SBSI, and ISTR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TBK.
The table below shows TBK's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TBK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TBK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$112.38||52-week high||$112.65|
|Prev. close||$109.75||52-week low||$40.12|
|Day high||$112.65||Avg. volume||157,552|
|50-day MA||$90.41||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$80.67||Market Cap||2.82B|
Triumph Bancorp, Inc. (TBK) Company Bio
Triumph Bancorp provides banking and commercial finance products to businesses in Iowa, Illinois, and Texas. The company was founded in 2010 and is based in Dallas, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
TBK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TBK Latest Social Stream
View Full TBK Social Stream
Latest TBK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Triumph Bancorp Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TBK as an investment opportunity.
The market expects Triumph Bancorp (TBK) to deliver a year-over-year increase in earnings on higher revenues when it reports results for the quarter ended September 2021. This widely-known consensus outlook is important in assessing the company''s earnings picture, but a p
Triumph Bancorp (TBK) possesses the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Triumph Bancorp with ticker code (TBK) have now 7 analysts covering the stock with the consensus suggesting a rating of ''Buy''. The target price ranges between 112 and 82 with a mean TP of 97.29. Given that the stocks previous close was at 107.31 this would indicate that there is a downside of -9.3%. There is a 50 day moving average of 88.21 and the 200 day MA is 83.32. The market capitalisation for the company is $2,671m. You can visit the company''s website by visiting: /> [stock_market_widget type="chart" symbol="TBK" chart="bar" range="6mo" interval="1d" line-color="rgb(49, 125, 189)"] Triumph Bancorp operates as a financial holding company for TBK Bank, SSB that provides various banking and commercial finance products and services to retail customers and small-to-mid-sized busines...
Triumph Bancorp Inc (TBK) shares closed today at 0.8% below its 52 week high of $108.24, giving the company a market cap of $2B. The stock is currently up 121.1% year-to-date, up 176.6% over the past 12 months, and up 441.6% o
DALLAS, Oct. 08, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Triumph Bancorp, Inc. (Nasdaq: TBK) today announced that it expects to release its third quarter financial results after the market closes on Wednesday, October 20, 2021. Upon filing, the financial results will be available on the Companys website at www.triumphbancorp.com through the Investor Relations portal.
TBK Price Returns