Triumph Bancorp, Inc. (TBK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TBK POWR Grades
- TBK scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 92.59% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for TBK is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 178 days.
- TBK ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 2nd percentile.
TBK Stock Summary
- TBK's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 443.51 -- higher than 94.14% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -53.3%, TRIUMPH BANCORP INC's debt growth rate surpasses only 5.67% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for TBK comes in at 17.85% -- higher than that of 89.82% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to TRIUMPH BANCORP INC are CLBK, RCII, USIO, EGBN, and MNSB.
- TBK's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit TRIUMPH BANCORP INC's official web site, go to www.triumphbancorp.com.
TBK Valuation Summary
- TBK's price/sales ratio is 3.2; this is 10.34% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 96 months, TBK's price/sales ratio has gone down 1.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TBK.
TBK Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 154.86%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 99.01%.
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at 228.5%.
The table below shows TBK's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TBK's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TBK has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 54.47% of graded US stocks.
- TBK's asset turnover comes in at 0.069 -- ranking 64th of 430 Banking stocks.
- OMF, SC, and SBSI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TBK.
The table below shows TBK's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TBK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TBK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$57.92||52-week high||$136.01|
|Prev. close||$58.82||52-week low||$57.00|
|Day high||$58.05||Avg. volume||199,783|
|50-day MA||$66.97||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$82.24||Market Cap||1.42B|
Triumph Bancorp, Inc. (TBK) Company Bio
Triumph Bancorp provides banking and commercial finance products to businesses in Iowa, Illinois, and Texas. The company was founded in 2010 and is based in Dallas, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
TBK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TBK Latest Social Stream
View Full TBK Social Stream
Latest TBK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TRIUMPH BANCORP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TBK as an investment opportunity.
The company has created a network to connect the carriers, freight brokers, shippers, and factoring companies.
Triumph Bancorp (TBK) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 2.35% and 10.59%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
DALLAS, July 20, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Triumph Bancorp, Inc. (Nasdaq: TBK) has released its second quarter 2022 financial results. The Q2 2022 financial results and shareholder letter are available on the investor relations section of the Company’s website at ir.triumphbancorp.com through the News & Events, Webcasts & Presentations links. Aaron P. Graft, Vice Chairman and CEO, and Brad Voss, CFO, will review the financial results in a conference call with investors and analysts beginning at 7
Investors in Triumph Bancorp (NASDAQ:TBK) have made a splendid return of 123% over the past five years
It hasn't been the best quarter for Triumph Bancorp, Inc. ( NASDAQ:TBK ) shareholders, since the share price has fallen...
Investors need to pay close attention to Triumph Bancorp (TBK) stock based on the movements in the options market lately.
TBK Price Returns