Texas Capital Bancshares, Inc. (TCBI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TCBI POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where TCBI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 82.98% of US stocks.
- TCBI's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- TCBI's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 9.97% of US stocks).
TCBI Stock Summary
- TCBI's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 90.68% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -31.9%, TEXAS CAPITAL BANCSHARES INC's debt growth rate surpasses only 9.17% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for TCBI comes in at 45.22% -- higher than that of 95.99% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to TEXAS CAPITAL BANCSHARES INC are HWC, HBCP, OFED, IROQ, and BY.
- Visit TCBI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.texascapitalbank.com.
TCBI Valuation Summary
- TCBI's price/earnings ratio is 8.3; this is 12.63% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 238 months, TCBI's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 103.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TCBI.
TCBI Growth Metrics
- The year over year revenue growth rate now stands at 0.04%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at -14.27%.
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at 108.44%.
The table below shows TCBI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TCBI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TCBI has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 35.72% of graded US stocks.
- TCBI's asset turnover comes in at 0.025 -- ranking 413th of 431 Banking stocks.
- HFBL, LSBK, and SRCE are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TCBI.
The table below shows TCBI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TCBI Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of TCBI, see our TCBI price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$71.31||Average Broker Recommendation||1.81 (Hold)|
TCBI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TCBI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$50.05||52-week high||$69.26|
|Prev. close||$48.94||52-week low||$45.81|
|Day high||$50.22||Avg. volume||626,021|
|50-day MA||$62.72||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$59.52||Market Cap||2.42B|
Texas Capital Bancshares, Inc. (TCBI) Company Bio
Texas Capital Bancshares provides various banking products and services for commercial businesses and consumers in Texas. The company was founded in 1996 and is based in Dallas, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
TCBI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TCBI Latest Social Stream
View Full TCBI Social Stream
Latest TCBI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TEXAS CAPITAL BANCSHARES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TCBI as an investment opportunity.
Here’s Why You Should Add Texas Capital Bancshares (TCBI) to Your Portfolio
Meridian Funds, managed by ArrowMark Partners, released its “Meridian Contrarian Fund” fourth quarter 2022 investor letter. A copy of the same can be downloaded here. In the fourth quarter, the fund returned 8.78% net compared to a 7.43% return for the Russell 2500 Index. Furthermore, the fund underperformed its secondary benchmark, the Russell 2500 Value Index, […]
Texas Capital CEO on fallout from bank failures: 'We've been building this bank for two years for this moment'
While the banking industry reels, Texas Capital CEO Rob Holmes remains confident in the financial position of the Dallas-based bank – bolstered by a massive influx of new clients this week.
Strength Seen in Texas Capital (TCBI): Can Its 7.9% Jump Turn into More Strength?
Texas Capital (TCBI) was a big mover last session on higher-than-average trading volume. The latest trend in earnings estimate revisions might not help the stock continue moving higher in the near term.
Robert Stallings Is The Independent Director of Texas Capital Bancshares, Inc. (NASDAQ:TCBI) And They Just Picked Up 2.8% More Shares
Investors who take an interest in Texas Capital Bancshares, Inc. ( NASDAQ:TCBI ) should definitely note that the...
New Jersey Powerbroker Norcross Turns Corporate Governance on Its Head at Republic First
Republic First Bancorp, Inc. (Nasdaq: FRBK) is under pressure from an activist group led by George Norcross III Norcross pushing for Republic First to take $100 million equity investment from the group Norcross group expects board seats “commensurate” with investment, which could amount to effective control Norcross requests fee of up to 9% in combination […] The post New Jersey Powerbroker Norcross Turns Corporate Governance on Its Head at Republic First appeared first on CorpGov.
TCBI Price Returns
Continue Researching TCBIHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Texas Capital Bancshares Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Texas Capital Bancshares Inc (TCBI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Texas Capital Bancshares Inc (TCBI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Texas Capital Bancshares Inc (TCBI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...