Texas Capital Bancshares, Inc. (TCBI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TCBI POWR Grades
- TCBI scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 92.62% of US stocks.
- TCBI's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- TCBI's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 3.56% of US stocks).
TCBI Stock Summary
- TCBI's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 91.54% of US stocks.
- The volatility of TEXAS CAPITAL BANCSHARES INC's share price is greater than that of just 13.32% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- TEXAS CAPITAL BANCSHARES INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 19.29%, greater than the shareholder yield of 91.52% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TCBI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are FBIZ, HWC, TBNK, PWOD, and DCOM.
- Visit TCBI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.texascapitalbank.com.
TCBI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, TCBI's price/sales ratio is 13.79% higher, now standing at 3.3.
- TCBI's price/earnings ratio has moved down 6.7 over the prior 235 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TCBI.
TCBI Growth Metrics
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -49.47%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 290.19%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 242.2%.
The table below shows TCBI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TCBI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TCBI has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 35.72% of graded US stocks.
- TCBI's asset turnover comes in at 0.025 -- ranking 413th of 431 Banking stocks.
- HFBL, LSBK, and SRCE are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TCBI.
The table below shows TCBI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TCBI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TCBI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$59.90||52-week high||$71.60|
|Prev. close||$59.74||52-week low||$48.79|
|Day high||$60.00||Avg. volume||482,805|
|50-day MA||$59.79||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$58.10||Market Cap||2.99B|
Texas Capital Bancshares, Inc. (TCBI) Company Bio
Texas Capital Bancshares provides various banking products and services for commercial businesses and consumers in Texas. The company was founded in 1996 and is based in Dallas, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
TCBI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TCBI Latest Social Stream
View Full TCBI Social Stream
Latest TCBI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TEXAS CAPITAL BANCSHARES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TCBI as an investment opportunity.
Bernzott Capital Advisors, an investment management firm, published its “US Small Cap Value Fund” third-quarter 2022 investor letter – a copy of which can be downloaded here. During the third quarter of the year, the portfolio fell –9.48% (net), below the R2000V’s decline of –4.6% and the R2500V’s decline of –4.5%. Try to spare some […]
Texas Capital Bank Partners with Texas Women's Foundation and Dallas Federal Reserve to Host Economic Issues for Women in Texas Forum
Texas Capital Bank
Madison Funds, managed by Madison Asset Management, LLC, released its “Madison Small Cap Fund” third quarter 2022 investor letter – a copy of which can be downloaded here. The Russell 2000 declined 2.2% and the Madison Small Cap Fund (Class Y) underperformed the benchmark. With the exception of Energy and Healthcare, all sectors delivered negative returns. Both […]
Enhances financial resiliency: $3.4 billion in cash results in record liquidity while materially improving tangible book value per share and earnings accretion DALLAS, Nov. 01, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Texas Capital Bancshares, Inc. (“Texas Capital”) (NASDAQ: TCBI) announced today that it closed the previously announced sale of BankDirect Capital Finance LLC (“BankDirect”), its insurance premium finance subsidiary, to AFCO Credit Corporation (“AFCO”), an indirect wholly-owned subsidiary of Truis
Insiders of Texas Capital Bancshares, Inc. (NASDAQ:TCBI) received good value on their investment after their US$9.5m purchase jumped US$146k in value
Texas Capital Bancshares, Inc. ( NASDAQ:TCBI ) insiders who bought shares over the past year were rewarded handsomely...
TCBI Price Returns
Continue Researching TCBIHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Texas Capital Bancshares Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Texas Capital Bancshares Inc (TCBI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Texas Capital Bancshares Inc (TCBI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Texas Capital Bancshares Inc (TCBI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch