Texas Capital Bancshares, Inc. (TCBI): Price and Financial Metrics
TCBI Stock Summary
- TCBI's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 95.55% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -40.5%, Texas Capital Bancshares Inc's debt growth rate surpasses just 7.03% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for TCBI comes in at 178.33% -- higher than that of 97.14% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TCBI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PBHC, FBIZ, GFED, WNEB, and HWC.
- TCBI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Texas Capital Bancshares Inc's official web site, go to www.texascapitalbank.com.
TCBI Stock Price Chart More Charts
TCBI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$22.40||52-week high||$66.61|
|Prev. close||$22.73||52-week low||$19.10|
|Day high||$23.20||Avg. volume||658,762|
|50-day MA||$44.77||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$54.03||Market Cap||1.13B|
Texas Capital Bancshares, Inc. (TCBI) Company Bio
Texas Capital Bancshares provides various banking products and services for commercial businesses and consumers in Texas. The company was founded in 1996 and is based in Dallas, Texas.