Texas Capital Bancshares, Inc. (TCBI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TCBI POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where TCBI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 77.31% of US stocks.
- TCBI's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 206 days.
- TCBI ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 21st percentile.
TCBI Stock Summary
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 13.21 for Texas Capital Bancshares Inc; that's greater than it is for 95.45% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -43.11%, Texas Capital Bancshares Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 10.19% of about US stocks.
- Texas Capital Bancshares Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 69.68%, greater than the shareholder yield of 97.05% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Texas Capital Bancshares Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be PBHC, GFED, DCOM, BWFG, and OPHC.
- TCBI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Texas Capital Bancshares Inc's official web site, go to www.texascapitalbank.com.
TCBI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TCBI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$69.83||52-week high||$93.26|
|Prev. close||$69.13||52-week low||$24.79|
|Day high||$69.87||Avg. volume||898,234|
|50-day MA||$73.02||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$56.05||Market Cap||3.53B|
Texas Capital Bancshares, Inc. (TCBI) Company Bio
Texas Capital Bancshares provides various banking products and services for commercial businesses and consumers in Texas. The company was founded in 1996 and is based in Dallas, Texas.
TCBI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TCBI Latest Social Stream
View Full TCBI Social Stream
Latest TCBI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Texas Capital Bancshares Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TCBI as an investment opportunity.
Texas Capital Bancshares, Inc. Announces Redemption of 6,000,000 Shares of Its 6.50% Non-Cumulative Perpetual Preferred Stock, Series A
DALLAS, May 12, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Texas Capital Bancshares, Inc. (NASDAQ: TCBI), the parent company of Texas Capital Bank, N.A., today announced that it will redeem all outstanding shares of its 6.50% Non-Cumulative Perpetual Preferred Stock, Series A, liquidation preference $25 per share (the “Series A Preferred Stock”). There are currently 6,000,000 shares of Series A Preferred Stock outstanding. The redemption date for the Series A Preferred Stock will be the dividend payment date on June 15, 2021 (the “Redemption Date”) and payment of the Redemption Price (as defined below) will be made on the Redemption Date. The redemption price for the Series A Preferred Stock will be $25 per share (the “Redemption Price”). Because the Redemption Date is a dividend payment date for the Ser...
DALLAS, May 12, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Texas Capital Bancshares, Inc. (NASDAQ: TCBI), the parent company of Texas Capital Bank, N.A., announced today that it will redeem all of the issued and outstanding 6.50% Subordinated Notes due 2042 (the “Notes”) on June 21, 2021 (the “Redemption Date”). The Notes have an aggregate principal amount outstanding of $111,000,000. The Notes will be redeemed for a redemption price equal to 100.000% of the principal amount of the Notes plus accrued and unpaid interest to but excluding the Redemption Date (together, the “Redemption Price”). From and after the Redemption Date, all interest will cease to accrue on the of Notes. The Notes are held in book-entry form through The Depository Trust Company (“DTC”) and will be redeemed in accordance with the pr...
It is not uncommon to see companies perform well in the years after insiders buy shares. Unfortunately, there are also...
Texas Capital Bancshares (TCBI) declares $0.4063/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.Forward yield 2.44%Payable June 15; for shareholders of record June 1; ex-div May 28.See TCBI Dividend Scorecard, Yield Chart, & Dividend Growth....
DALLAS, April 27, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Texas Capital Bancshares, Inc. (NASDAQ: TCBI), the parent company of Texas Capital Bank, and its board of directors declared a cash dividend of $0.40625 per share of the 6.50% Non-Cumulative Perpetual Preferred Stock, Series A (the “Series A Preferred Stock”), which is traded on the NASDAQ under the symbol “TCBIP”. The Series A Preferred Stock dividend is payable on June 15, 2021, to shareholders of record at the close of business on June 1, 2021. TCBI and its board of directors also declared a cash dividend of $14.375 per share of the 5.75% Fixed Rate Non-Cumulative Perpetual Preferred Stock, Series B (the “Series B Preferred Stock”), equivalent to $0.359375 per depositary share, each representing a 1/40th interest in a share of the Series B P...
TCBI Price Returns
Continue Researching TCBIHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Texas Capital Bancshares Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Texas Capital Bancshares Inc (TCBI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Texas Capital Bancshares Inc (TCBI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Texas Capital Bancshares Inc (TCBI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch