Texas Capital Bancshares, Inc. (TCBI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TCBI POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where TCBI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 76.88% of US stocks.
- TCBI's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- TCBI ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 20th percentile.
TCBI Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Texas Capital Bancshares Inc is higher than just 12.84% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- TCBI's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 94.87% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, TCBI has reported earnings growth of 149.13%, putting it ahead of 88.3% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Texas Capital Bancshares Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be PBHC, MYFW, WTBA, FLIC, and BWFG.
- Visit TCBI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.texascapitalbank.com.
TCBI Valuation Summary
- TCBI's EV/EBIT ratio is -24.5; this is 372.22% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- TCBI's price/sales ratio has moved down 1.2 over the prior 218 months.
- Over the past 218 months, TCBI's price/earnings ratio has gone down 2.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TCBI.
TCBI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TCBI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$62.61||52-week high||$93.26|
|Prev. close||$61.63||52-week low||$29.44|
|Day high||$63.25||Avg. volume||760,264|
|50-day MA||$65.97||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$63.79||Market Cap||3.17B|
Texas Capital Bancshares, Inc. (TCBI) Company Bio
Texas Capital Bancshares provides various banking products and services for commercial businesses and consumers in Texas. The company was founded in 1996 and is based in Dallas, Texas.
TCBI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TCBI Latest Social Stream
View Full TCBI Social Stream
Latest TCBI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Texas Capital Bancshares Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TCBI as an investment opportunity.
The following slide deck was published by Texas Capital Bancshares, Inc. in conjunction with their 2021 Q2 earnings call....
Texas Capital Bancshares, Inc. (TCBI) Q2 2021 Results Earnings Conference Call July 21, 2021, 04:30 PM ET Company Participants Jamie Britton - Director of IR and Corporate Finance Rob Holmes - President & CEO Julie Anderson - CFO Conference Call Participants Jennifer Demba - Truist Peter Winter - Wedbush Brett...
Decreases in charge-offs, recapture of provisions and declining costs drive Texas Capital's (TCBI) Q2 earnings.
TCBI earnings call for the period ending June 30, 2021.
Texas Capital (TCBI) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 7.38% and -4.70%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
TCBI Price Returns
Continue Researching TCBIHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Texas Capital Bancshares Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Texas Capital Bancshares Inc (TCBI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Texas Capital Bancshares Inc (TCBI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Texas Capital Bancshares Inc (TCBI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch