Texas Capital Bancshares, Inc. (TCBI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TCBI POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where TCBI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 72.07% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for TCBI is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 51 weeks.
- TCBI ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 2nd percentile.
TCBI Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for TCBI is currently 3.73, higher than merely 11.41% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- TCBI's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 95.3% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, TCBI has reported earnings growth of 149.13%, putting it ahead of 85.64% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Texas Capital Bancshares Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be MYFW, FFIC, PFS, MCBS, and VLY.
- TCBI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Texas Capital Bancshares Inc's official web site, go to www.texascapitalbank.com.
TCBI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, TCBI's price/earnings ratio is 20% higher, now standing at 13.2.
- TCBI's price/sales ratio has moved down 1.3 over the prior 219 months.
- TCBI's price/earnings ratio has moved down 11.6 over the prior 219 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TCBI.
TCBI Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -20.48%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 70.62%.
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 1903.56%.
The table below shows TCBI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TCBI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TCBI has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 35.57% of graded US stocks.
- TCBI's asset turnover comes in at 0.025 -- ranking 415th of 433 Banking stocks.
- HTLF, BANR, and CVLY are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TCBI.
The table below shows TCBI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TCBI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TCBI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$60.21||52-week high||$93.26|
|Prev. close||$60.86||52-week low||$37.13|
|Day high||$62.26||Avg. volume||659,364|
|50-day MA||$61.74||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$67.24||Market Cap||3.05B|
Texas Capital Bancshares, Inc. (TCBI) Company Bio
Texas Capital Bancshares provides various banking products and services for commercial businesses and consumers in Texas. The company was founded in 1996 and is based in Dallas, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
TCBI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TCBI Latest Social Stream
View Full TCBI Social Stream
Latest TCBI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Texas Capital Bancshares Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TCBI as an investment opportunity.
Texas Capital (TCBI) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
DALLAS, Oct. 06, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Texas Capital Bancshares, Inc. (NASDAQ: TCBI), the parent company of Texas Capital Bank, announced today that executive management will host a conference call and webcast to discuss third quarter 2021 operating results on Wednesday, October 20, 2021 at 4:30 p.m. EDT. The related press release will be issued at 4:00 p.m. EDT. Participants may pre-register for the call by visiting https://www.incommglobalevents.com/registration/q4inc/8921/tcbi-earnings-rel
SSL, BWB, FTAI, SPB, and TCBI have been added to the Zacks Rank #5 (Strong Sell) List on October 4, 2021.
Texas Capital (TCBI) witnessed a jump in share price last session on above-average trading volume. The latest trend in earnings estimate revisions for the stock doesn't suggest further strength down the road.
DALLAS, Sept. 23, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Texas Capital Bancshares, Inc. (NASDAQ: TCBI), the parent company of Texas Capital Bank (the Bank), today announced that Anna M. Alvarado has been appointed Executive Vice President, Chief Legal Officer and Corporate Secretary, effective October 15, 2021. Ms. Alvarado will report to Rob C. Holmes, President and Chief Executive Officer.
TCBI Price Returns
Continue Researching TCBIHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Texas Capital Bancshares Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Texas Capital Bancshares Inc (TCBI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Texas Capital Bancshares Inc (TCBI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Texas Capital Bancshares Inc (TCBI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch