Texas Capital Bancshares, Inc. (TCBI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TCBI POWR Grades
- TCBI scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 89.62% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for TCBI is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- TCBI's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 18.31% of US stocks).
TCBI Stock Summary
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 11.59 for Texas Capital Bancshares Inc; that's greater than it is for 94.47% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Texas Capital Bancshares Inc is reporting a growth rate of 267.67%; that's higher than 91.97% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Texas Capital Bancshares Inc's share price is greater than that of only 10.56% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Texas Capital Bancshares Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be PROV, NFBK, CUBI, FFIC, and MMS.
- TCBI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Texas Capital Bancshares Inc's official web site, go to www.texascapitalbank.com.
TCBI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, TCBI's price/earnings ratio is 20% higher, now standing at 13.2.
- TCBI's price/sales ratio has moved down 1.3 over the prior 219 months.
- TCBI's price/earnings ratio has moved down 11.6 over the prior 219 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TCBI.
TCBI Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 64.09%.
- The year over year revenue growth rate now stands at 0.2%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 256.2%.
The table below shows TCBI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TCBI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TCBI has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 35.72% of graded US stocks.
- TCBI's asset turnover comes in at 0.025 -- ranking 413th of 431 Banking stocks.
- HFBL, LSBK, and SRCE are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TCBI.
The table below shows TCBI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TCBI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TCBI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$53.40||52-week high||$71.60|
|Prev. close||$52.64||52-week low||$48.79|
|Day high||$53.58||Avg. volume||521,818|
|50-day MA||$53.09||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$59.21||Market Cap||2.71B|
Texas Capital Bancshares, Inc. (TCBI) Company Bio
Texas Capital Bancshares provides various banking products and services for commercial businesses and consumers in Texas. The company was founded in 1996 and is based in Dallas, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
TCBI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TCBI Latest Social Stream
View Full TCBI Social Stream
Latest TCBI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Texas Capital Bancshares Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TCBI as an investment opportunity.
Texas Capital Bank Partners with Huston-Tillotson University to Provide Commercial Lending Certificate Program in East Austin
Texas-based Financial Institution Expands Historically Black Colleges & Universities InitiativeDALLAS, Feb. 22, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Texas Capital Bancshares, Inc. (NASDAQ: TCBI), the parent company of Texas Capital Bank (“the Bank”), in coordination with the American Bankers Association (ABA), has expanded its Commercial Lending Certificate Program to Huston-Tillotson University in Austin, Texas. Texas Capital Bank and ABA began the Commercial Lending Certificate Program for Historically Bl
Texas-based digital bank to diversify portfolio of offerings throughout 2022DALLAS, Feb. 09, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Texas Capital Bancshares, Inc. (NASDAQ: TCBI), parent company of Texas Capital Bank, announced today the expansion of its digital Bask Bank (“Bask”) platform as a continuation of its overall product strategy. Texas Capital Bancshares, Inc. is building a full-service financial services firm with distinct capabilities to provide clients with solutions for their consumer, commercial
We know that hedge funds generate strong, risk-adjusted returns over the long run, which is why imitating the picks that they are collectively bullish on can be a profitable strategy for retail investors…
Rob Holmes took over as CEO last January and has since unveiled a new strategy that touches every part of the bank.
Boston, MA, based Investment company Monarch Partners Asset Management LLC (Current Portfolio) buys Belden Inc, Xenia Hotels & Resorts Inc, Wintrust Financial Corp, WNS (Holdings), Meritage Homes Corp, sells PacWest Bancorp, Gates Industrial Corp PLC, Camping World Holdings Inc, Civitas Resources Inc, Civitas Resources Inc during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Monarch Partners Asset Management LLC.
TCBI Price Returns
Continue Researching TCBIHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Texas Capital Bancshares Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Texas Capital Bancshares Inc (TCBI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Texas Capital Bancshares Inc (TCBI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Texas Capital Bancshares Inc (TCBI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch