Third Coast Bancshares, Inc. (TCBX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TCBX POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where TCBX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 90.63% of US stocks.
- TCBX's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- TCBX's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 23.14% of US stocks).
TCBX Stock Summary
- TCBX's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.47 -- higher than just 4.24% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- TCBX's went public 1.22 years ago, making it older than just 0.79% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- THIRD COAST BANCSHARES INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -60.98%, greater than the shareholder yield of merely 8.78% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to THIRD COAST BANCSHARES INC, a group of peers worth examining would be HMNF, BCML, PBFS, UCBI, and CZNC.
- To check out THIRD COAST BANCSHARES INC's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001781730.
TCBX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, TCBX's price/sales ratio is 13.79% lower, now standing at 2.5.
- TCBX's price/earnings ratio has moved down 3.2 over the prior 15 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TCBX.
TCBX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TCBX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$18.02||52-week high||$26.75|
|Prev. close||$18.69||52-week low||$16.35|
|Day high||$18.38||Avg. volume||22,853|
|50-day MA||$18.86||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$20.15||Market Cap||243.85M|
Third Coast Bancshares, Inc. (TCBX) Company Bio
Third Coast Bancshares, Inc. operates as a bank holding company for Third Coast Bank, SSB that provides various commercial banking solutions to small and medium-sized businesses, and professionals. The company's deposit products include demand, checking, savings, individual retirement, money market, and time accounts, as well as certificates of deposit. It also offers commercial and industrial loans, such as equipment loans, working capital lines of credit, auto finance, and commercial finance; and commercial and residential real estate, construction and development, small business administration, and consumer loans. In addition, the company provides treasury management, wealth management, online and mobile banking, night depository, safe-deposit box, automatic draft, ACH origination, positive pay, remote deposit capture, sweep, and online wire transfer services, as well as debit cards. It operates through seven branches in Greater Houston, two branches in Dallas-Fort Worth, two branches in Austin-San Antonio, and one branch in Detroit, Texas. The company was founded in 2008 and is headquartered in Humble, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
TCBX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TCBX Latest Social Stream
View Full TCBX Social Stream
Latest TCBX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about THIRD COAST BANCSHARES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TCBX as an investment opportunity.
Third Coast Bancshares, Inc. Announces 2022 Fourth Quarter and Full Year Earnings Release and Conference Call Schedule
Third Coast Bancshares, Inc. (NASDAQ: TCBX), ("Third Coast"), the holding company of Third Coast Bank, SSB, today announced that it will report its 2022 fourth quarter and full year financial results on Thursday, January 26, 2023 after the market closes. Management has scheduled a conference call and webcast on Friday, January 27, 2023 at 11:00 a.m. Eastern Time (10:00 a.m. Central Time) to discuss these financial results.
The simplest way to benefit from a rising market is to buy an index fund. When you buy individual stocks, you can make...
MUSA, TCBX and UAL made it to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) momentum stocks list on December 28, 2022.
PDFS, UAL, DOCU, TCBX and RSVR have been added to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) List on December 28, 2022.
Third Coast Bancshares, Inc. Declares Cash Dividend on its 6.75% Series A Convertible Non-Cumulative Preferred Stock
Third Coast Bancshares, Inc. (NASDAQ: TCBX), the holding company of Third Coast Bank, SSB, today announced that its Board of Directors has declared a quarterly cash dividend of $17.25 per share on its 6.75% Series A Convertible Non-Cumulative Preferred Stock. The dividend is payable on January 17, 2023 to holders of record at the close of business on December 31, 2022.
TCBX Price Returns