Transcontinental Realty Investors, Inc. (TCI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TCI Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Transcontinental Realty Investors Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 0.32% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Transcontinental Realty Investors Inc is higher than it is for about just 0.32% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Transcontinental Realty Investors Inc is reporting a growth rate of 292.55%; that's higher than 93.25% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TCI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SID, BDN, PBF, OBAS, and ARL.
- Visit TCI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.transconrealty-invest.com.
TCI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, TCI's EV/EBIT ratio is 66.24% lower, now standing at 13.1.
- Over the past 243 months, TCI's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 5.2.
- TCI's price/sales ratio has moved up 5.4 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TCI.
TCI Growth Metrics
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -156.17%.
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 25.79%.
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at 244.24%.
The table below shows TCI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TCI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TCI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$35.50||52-week high||$40.31|
|Prev. close||$35.62||52-week low||$18.61|
|Day high||$35.62||Avg. volume||5,490|
|50-day MA||$32.80||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$25.81||Market Cap||306.68M|
Transcontinental Realty Investors, Inc. (TCI) Company Bio
Transcontinental Realty Investors, Inc. acquires, develops, and owns residential and commercial real estate properties through acquisitions, leases, and partnerships in the United States. The company was founded in 1983 and based in Dallas, Texas.
TCI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TCI Latest Social Stream
View Full TCI Social Stream
Latest TCI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Transcontinental Realty Investors Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TCI as an investment opportunity.
The Transcontinental Realty Investors (NYSE:TCI) Share Price Is Up 108% And Shareholders Are Boasting About It
Transcontinental Realty Investors, Inc. ( NYSE:TCI ) shareholders might be concerned after seeing the share price drop...
Transcontinental Realty Investors, Inc. (NYSE: TCI), is reporting its results of operations for the quarter ended September 30, 2020. For the three months ended September 30, 2020, the Company reported a net income applicable to common shares of $7.7 million or $0.88 per diluted share, compared to a net loss applicable to common shares of $7.8 million or $0.89 per diluted share for the same period in 2019.
TCI Price Returns
Continue Researching TCIWant to do more research on Transcontinental Realty Investors Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Transcontinental Realty Investors Inc (TCI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Transcontinental Realty Investors Inc (TCI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Transcontinental Realty Investors Inc (TCI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch