Transcontinental Realty Investors, Inc. (TCI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TCI POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where TCI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 88.09% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for TCI is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 96 days.
- TCI ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 46th percentile.
TCI Stock Summary
- TCI's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.08 -- higher than only 1.24% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- TCI's current price/earnings ratio is 0.9, which is higher than merely 0.48% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, TRANSCONTINENTAL REALTY INVESTORS INC is reporting a growth rate of 1,118.9%; that's higher than 98.27% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TCI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ARL, TKC, CSAN, PTMN, and BBU.
- TCI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit TRANSCONTINENTAL REALTY INVESTORS INC's official web site, go to www.transconrealty-invest.com.
TCI Valuation Summary
- TCI's price/earnings ratio is 0.9; this is 96.15% lower than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- TCI's price/earnings ratio has moved up 19.6 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TCI.
TCI Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -7.11%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -55.8%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at -63.92%.
The table below shows TCI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TCI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TCI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$42.68||52-week high||$47.76|
|Prev. close||$42.01||52-week low||$37.01|
|Day high||$42.78||Avg. volume||5,496|
|50-day MA||$40.78||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$41.20||Market Cap||368.71M|
Transcontinental Realty Investors, Inc. (TCI) Company Bio
Transcontinental Realty Investors, Inc. acquires, develops, and owns residential and commercial real estate properties through acquisitions, leases, and partnerships in the United States. The company was founded in 1983 and based in Dallas, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
TCI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TCI Latest Social Stream
View Full TCI Social Stream
Latest TCI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TRANSCONTINENTAL REALTY INVESTORS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TCI as an investment opportunity.
DALLAS, August 12, 2022--Transcontinental Realty Investors, Inc. (NYSE:TCI) is reporting its results of operations for the quarter ended June 30, 2022. For the three months ended June 30, 2022, we reported net income attributable to the Company of $16.5 million or $1.91 per diluted share, compared to a net loss of $30.7 million or $3.56 per diluted share for the same period in 2021.
DALLAS, May 13, 2022--Transcontinental Realty Investors, Inc. (NYSE:TCI) is reporting its results of operations for the quarter ended March 31, 2022. For the three months ended March 31, 2022, we reported net income attributable to the Company of $14.5 million or $1.68 per diluted share, compared to $22.6 million or $2.62 per diluted share for the same period in 2021.
DALLAS, March 29, 2022--Transcontinental Realty Investors, Inc. (NYSE:TCI) is reporting its results of operations for the quarter ended December 31, 2021. For the three months ended December 31, 2021, we reported net loss attributable to common shares of $8.7 million or $1.01 per diluted share, compared to $1.5 million or $0.17 per diluted share for the same period in 2020.
Clark Street Value, an investment management firm, published its fourth-quarter 2021 investor letter – a copy of which can be seen here. An annual portfolio return of 74.99% was recorded by the fund for the year 2021, versus 28.71% for the S&P 500, and an IRR since the inception of 29.12%. over the same period. […]
TCI Price Returns
Continue Researching TCIWant to do more research on Transcontinental Realty Investors Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Transcontinental Realty Investors Inc (TCI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Transcontinental Realty Investors Inc (TCI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Transcontinental Realty Investors Inc (TCI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch