Transcontinental Realty Investors, Inc. (TCI): Price and Financial Metrics
TCI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$32.38||52-week high||$47.35|
|Prev. close||$30.76||52-week low||$27.23|
|Day high||$32.38||Avg. volume||5,005|
|50-day MA||$30.08||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$35.26||Market Cap||279.76M|
TCI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TCI POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where TCI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 78.26% of US stocks.
- TCI's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- TCI's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 16.56% of US stocks).
TCI Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 4.25, TRANSCONTINENTAL REALTY INVESTORS INC P/E ratio is greater than that of about only 4.44% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -36.67%, TRANSCONTINENTAL REALTY INVESTORS INC's debt growth rate surpasses only 8.74% of about US stocks.
- TRANSCONTINENTAL REALTY INVESTORS INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 62.07%, greater than the shareholder yield of 96.95% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to TRANSCONTINENTAL REALTY INVESTORS INC are ARL, INSW, RPT, PANL, and XELA.
- TCI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit TRANSCONTINENTAL REALTY INVESTORS INC's official web site, go to www.transconrealty-invest.com.
TCI Valuation Summary
- TCI's price/sales ratio is 5.4; this is 27.06% higher than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- Over the past 243 months, TCI's price/sales ratio has gone up 4.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TCI.
TCI Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -309.29%.
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at -60.4%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -579.89%.
The table below shows TCI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
Transcontinental Realty Investors, Inc. (TCI) Company Bio
Transcontinental Realty Investors, Inc. acquires, develops, and owns residential and commercial real estate properties through acquisitions, leases, and partnerships in the United States. The company was founded in 1983 and based in Dallas, Texas.
TCI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TCI Latest Social Stream
View Full TCI Social Stream
Latest TCI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TRANSCONTINENTAL REALTY INVESTORS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TCI as an investment opportunity.
Transcontinental Realty Investors Third Quarter 2023 Earnings: EPS: US$0.52 (vs US$43.79 in 3Q 2022)
Transcontinental Realty Investors ( NYSE:TCI ) Third Quarter 2023 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$12.5m (down...
DALLAS, November 09, 2023--Transcontinental Realty Investors, Inc. (NYSE:TCI) is reporting its results of operations for the three months ended September 30, 2023. For the three months ended September 30, 2023, we reported net income attributable to common shares of $4.5 million or $0.52 per diluted share, compared to a net income of $378.4 million or $43.79 per diluted share for the same period in 2022.
TCI Sees a Shift in Net Income Attributable to Common Shares Year-Over-Year
It hasn't been the best quarter for Transcontinental Realty Investors, Inc. ( NYSE:TCI ) shareholders, since the share...
DALLAS, August 10, 2023--Transcontinental Realty Investors, Inc. (NYSE:TCI) is reporting its results of operations for the quarter ended June 30, 2023. For the three months ended June 30, 2023, we reported net income attributable to common shares of $0.5 million or $0.06 per diluted share, compared to a net income of $16.5 million or $1.91 per diluted share for the same period in 2022.
TCI Price Returns
Continue Researching TCIWant to do more research on Transcontinental Realty Investors Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Transcontinental Realty Investors Inc (TCI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Transcontinental Realty Investors Inc (TCI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Transcontinental Realty Investors Inc (TCI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch