Container Store (TCS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TCS POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where TCS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 95.78% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for TCS is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- TCS ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 7th percentile.
TCS Stock Summary
- TCS's current price/earnings ratio is 3.2, which is higher than merely 5.4% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for TCS is currently 2.95, higher than just 14.08% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.16, CONTAINER STORE GROUP INC has a higher such ratio than only 4.34% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to CONTAINER STORE GROUP INC are PVH, STC, EYE, STRR, and SSY.
- Visit TCS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.containerstore.com.
TCS Valuation Summary
- TCS's price/sales ratio is 0.2; this is 75% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- Over the past 114 months, TCS's price/sales ratio has gone down 2.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TCS.
TCS Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 464.08%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 276.93%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 15.27%.
The table below shows TCS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TCS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TCS has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 93.6% of graded US stocks.
- TCS's asset turnover comes in at 0.99 -- ranking 136th of 165 Retail stocks.
- SIG, CATO, and M are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TCS.
The table below shows TCS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TCS Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of TCS, see our TCS price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$14.00||Average Broker Recommendation||2.17 (Hold)|
TCS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TCS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.38||52-week high||$8.93|
|Prev. close||$3.48||52-week low||$3.30|
|Day high||$3.53||Avg. volume||353,031|
|50-day MA||$4.57||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.58||Market Cap||171.13M|
Container Store (TCS) Company Bio
Container Store engages in the retailing of storage and organization products in the United States, offering bath, box, closets, collections, containers, food storage, gift packaging, hooks, kitchen, laundry, office, shelving, storage, trash, and travel, as well as elfa branded products. The company was founded in 1978 and is based in Coppell, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
TCS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TCS Latest Social Stream
View Full TCS Social Stream
Latest TCS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CONTAINER STORE GROUP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TCS as an investment opportunity.
Is The Container Store Group, Inc. (NYSE:TCS) Expensive For A Reason? A Look At Its Intrinsic Value
Key Insights The projected fair value for Container Store Group is US$3.19 based on 2 Stage Free Cash Flow to Equity...
BBBY Stock: Bed Bath & Beyond Remains on Track for Bankruptcy
BBBY stock received a $1 billion lifeline from Hudson Bay but it's not enough to keep Bed Bath & Beyond away from bankruptcy.
The Container Store Group, Inc. (NYSE:TCS) Q3 2022 Earnings Call Transcript
The Container Store Group, Inc. (NYSE:TCS) Q3 2022 Earnings Call Transcript February 7, 2023 Operator: Greetings, and welcome to The Container Store Third Quarter 2022 Earnings Conference Call. At this time, all participants are in a listen-only mode. A brief question-and-answer session will follow the formal presentation. As a reminder, this conference is being recorded. […]
Container Store Group (TCS) Misses Q3 Earnings Estimates
Container Store (TCS) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -11.11% and 0.59%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
The Container Store Group, Inc. Announces Third Quarter Fiscal 2022 Financial Results
COPPELL, Texas, February 07, 2023--The Container Store Group, Inc. (NYSE: TCS) (the "Company"), today announced its financial results for the third quarter of fiscal year 2022 ended December 31, 2022.
TCS Price Returns
Continue Researching TCSWant to see what other sources are saying about Container Store Group Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Container Store Group Inc (TCS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Container Store Group Inc (TCS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Container Store Group Inc (TCS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...