Container Store (The) (TCS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TCS POWR Grades
- TCS scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 99.5% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for TCS is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- TCS ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 22nd percentile.
TCS Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for TCS is currently 3.81, higher than just 12.93% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.53, Container Store Group Inc has a higher such ratio than only 9.86% of stocks in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for TCS comes in at 32.46% -- higher than that of 92.62% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Container Store Group Inc are LL, ONEW, SPWH, LE, and GBLI.
- Visit TCS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.containerstore.com.
TCS Valuation Summary
- TCS's EV/EBIT ratio is 10.3; this is 44.92% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- TCS's price/sales ratio has moved down 1.9 over the prior 94 months.
- Over the past 94 months, TCS's price/sales ratio has gone down 1.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TCS.
TCS Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 181.74%.
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -13.62%.
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 706.7%.
The table below shows TCS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TCS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TCS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.98||52-week high||$19.31|
|Prev. close||$11.06||52-week low||$3.16|
|Day high||$11.85||Avg. volume||985,244|
|50-day MA||$12.21||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$12.85||Market Cap||554.39M|
Container Store (The) (TCS) Company Bio
Container Store engages in the retailing of storage and organization products in the United States, offering bath, box, closets, collections, containers, food storage, gift packaging, hooks, kitchen, laundry, office, shelving, storage, trash, and travel, as well as elfa branded products. The company was founded in 1978 and is based in Coppell, Texas.
TCS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TCS Latest Social Stream
View Full TCS Social Stream
Latest TCS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Container Store Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TCS as an investment opportunity.
While the market driven by short-term sentiment influenced by the accommodative interest rate environment in the US, virus news and stimulus spending, many smart money investors are starting to get cautious towards the current bull run since March, 2020 and hedging or reducing many of their long positions. Some fund managers are betting on Dow […]
DALLAS--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The Container Store Group, Inc. (NYSE:TCS) today announced that its first quarter of fiscal 2021 financial results will be released after market close on Tuesday, August 3, 2021. The Company will host a conference call at 4:30 p.m. Eastern Time to discuss the financial results. This call will include both live, prepared remarks as well as a Q&A session. Investors and analysts interested in participating in the call are invited to dial 877-407-3982 (international cal
Yahoo Finance Live meets up with Bed Bath & Beyond CEO Mark Tritton inside the company's completely remodeled -- and reopened -- New York City flagship store.
Container Store (TCS) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
The big shareholder groups in The Container Store Group, Inc. ( NYSE:TCS ) have power over the company. Institutions...
TCS Price Returns
Continue Researching TCSWant to see what other sources are saying about Container Store Group Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Container Store Group Inc (TCS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Container Store Group Inc (TCS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Container Store Group Inc (TCS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch