Tucows Inc. (TCX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TCX POWR Grades
- TCX scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 77.03% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for TCX is in Sentiment, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- TCX ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 11th percentile.
TCX Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for TCX is 2.78 -- better than 83% of US stocks.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 161.22, Tucows Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 95% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, TCX is more volatile than only 5.14% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TCX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CMCO, AMSWA, DFIN, IOSP, and BGSF.
- TCX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Tucows Inc's official web site, go to www.tucows.com.
TCX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TCX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$76.86||52-week high||$94.20|
|Prev. close||$76.91||52-week low||$54.11|
|Day high||$77.26||Avg. volume||37,028|
|50-day MA||$79.55||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$76.71||Market Cap||816.56M|
Tucows Inc. (TCX) Company Bio
Tucows Inc. is a provider of network access, domain names and other Internet services. The company was founded in 1992 and is based in Toronto, Canada.
TCX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TCX Latest Social Stream
View Full TCX Social Stream
Latest TCX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Tucows Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TCX as an investment opportunity.
Ting Internet, a division of Tucows (NASDAQ: TCX) (TSX: TC) is excited to announce that its highly sought after fiber internet service is now available in Rolesville, North Carolina, opening new opportunities for local residents and businesses.
Charlottesville's premier outdoor music venue is ready to rock again as the newly branded Ting Pavilion
Today, Red Light Management and the Charlottesville Pavilion announced a five year partnership with Ting Internet that will see Charlottesville's leading outdoor entertainment venue renamed as Ting Pavilion. The venue's highly anticipated 2021 season will open on June 18 with the return of Fridays After Five.
New initiative from the Federal Communications Commission is the latest program offered by Ting Internet to help lower barriers to internet access across the U.S. CHARLOTTESVILLE, Va. , May 12, 2021 /PRNewswire/ - Ting Internet , a division of Tucows (NASDAQ: TCX ) (TSX: TC ) announced today that it is among the first cohort of industry players supporting the Emergency Broadband Benefit . This is the latest program offered by Ting Internet to help lower barriers to internet access across the U.S. The new initiative, funded by $3.2 billion allocated by Congress in the December 2020 stimulus package, is spearheaded by the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) and aims to help Americans struggling to pay for broadband internet service during the pandemic. As part of the Emergency Broadba...
Tucows (NASDAQ: TCX) (TSX: TC) is thrilled to announce that its Chief Financial Officer (CFO), Dave Singh, has been awarded a 2021 Report on Business Best Executive Award. Dave is one of ten leaders recognized in the Canadian finance sector and was nominated by his team for being a champion of equality, justice and charitable giving.
Tucows Announces Timing for Q1 2021 Financial Results News Release and Management Commentary: Thursday, May 6, 2021, at 5:05 PM ET
TORONTO, April 22, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Tucows Inc. (NASDAQ: TCX, TSX: TC) today announced that it will report its first quarter 2021 financial results via news release on Thursday, May 6, 2021. Concurrent with the dissemination of its quarterly financial results news release at 5:05 pm ET on Thursday, May 6, management’s pre-recorded audio commentary (and transcript) discussing the quarter and outlook for the Company, will be posted to the Tucows website at http://www.tucows.com/investors/financials. In lieu of a live question and answer period, for the subsequent five days, until Tuesday, May 11, shareholders, analysts and prospective investors can submit questions to Tucows’ management at [email protected] Management will post responses to questions of general interest (audio record...
TCX Price Returns