Tucows Inc. (TCX): Price and Financial Metrics
TCX Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for TCX is 3.25 -- better than 85.28% of US stocks.
- TCX's current price/earnings ratio is 94.76, which is higher than 89.56% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- TCX's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 75.64% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TCX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are HRC, DOGZ, CW, MTRN, and DRTT.
- Visit TCX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.tucows.com.
TCX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TCX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$85.88||52-week high||$94.20|
|Prev. close||$84.74||52-week low||$42.50|
|Day high||$86.00||Avg. volume||39,044|
|50-day MA||$79.17||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$70.09||Market Cap||911.87M|
Tucows Inc. (TCX) Company Bio
Tucows Inc. is a provider of network access, domain names and other Internet services. The company was founded in 1992 and is based in Toronto, Canada.
TCX Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for TCX, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Tucows Inc ranked in the 0th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Tucows Inc ended up being:
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 5.5 years, is -0.27% -- higher than only 6.62% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- The weighted average cost of capital for the company is 9. This value is greater than just 19.9% stocks in the Technology sector that generate free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
TCX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TCX Latest Social Stream
View Full TCX Social Stream
Latest TCX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Tucows Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TCX as an investment opportunity.
While some investors are already well versed in financial metrics (hat tip), this article is for those who would like...
Tucows Inc. (TCX) Q4, 2020 Earnings Conference Call February 09, 2021 5:00 PM ET Company Participants Monica Webb - Head of Market Development & Strategic Partnerships Elliot Noss - President & Chief Executive Officer Dave Singh - Chief Financial Officer Conference Call Participants Presentation Monica Webb Welcome to Tucows’ Fourth...
Tucows (TCX): Q4 GAAP EPS of $0.19.Revenue of $70.78M (-17.6% Y/Y)Press Release...
TORONTO, Feb. 09, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Tucows Inc. (NASDAQ: TCX, TSX: TC) announced today that its Board of Directors has approved a stock buyback…
TORONTO, Feb. 09, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Tucows Inc. (NASDAQ:TCX, TSX:TC), a provider of network access, domain names and other Internet services, today reported its financial results for the fourth quarter ended December 31, 2020. All figures are in U.S. dollars. COVID-19: Tucows shareholders and prospective investors are encouraged to read Tucows’ public statement regarding COVID-19, which is available here: https://bit.ly/2LavpOc. Note on the Financial Impact of Tucows’ Sale of Ting Mobile Customer Relationships and Transition to Mobile Services Enabler Platform: As previously announced, effective August 1, 2020 most of Tucows’ mobile customers relationships were sold to DISH Networks (“DISH”) as part of Tucows’ transition of its mobile business to a Mobile Services Enabler (MSE) m...
TCX Price Returns
Continue Researching TCXWant to see what other sources are saying about Tucows Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!