Tucows Inc. (TCX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TCX POWR Grades
- TCX scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 71.07% of US stocks.
- TCX's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- TCX's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 1.67% of US stocks).
TCX Stock Summary
- TUCOWS INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 83.33% of US listed stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, TCX has reported earnings growth of -113.67%, putting it ahead of only 13.24% of US stocks in our set.
- TUCOWS INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -29.16%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 15.71% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to TUCOWS INC are NLS, OPK, LIQT, HUN, and ITI.
- TCX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit TUCOWS INC's official web site, go to www.tucows.com.
TCX Valuation Summary
- TCX's price/sales ratio is 1; this is 56.52% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 243 months, TCX's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TCX.
TCX Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at 15.06%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -135.46%.
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -50.18%.
The table below shows TCX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TCX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TCX has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 45.06% of graded US stocks.
- TCX's asset turnover comes in at 0.618 -- ranking 262nd of 563 Business Services stocks.
- APPF, HEES, and VSEC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TCX.
The table below shows TCX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TCX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TCX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$31.33||52-week high||$87.24|
|Prev. close||$31.03||52-week low||$28.01|
|Day high||$31.65||Avg. volume||46,331|
|50-day MA||$38.25||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$49.71||Market Cap||338.14M|
Tucows Inc. (TCX) Company Bio
Tucows Inc. is a provider of network access, domain names and other Internet services. The company was founded in 1992 and is based in Toronto, Canada.
Most Popular Stories View All
TCX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TCX Latest Social Stream
View Full TCX Social Stream
Latest TCX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TUCOWS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TCX as an investment opportunity.
Tucows ( NASDAQ:TCX ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$78.1m (up 2.8% from 3Q 2021). Net...
Tucows Inc. (NASDAQ: TCX) (TSX: TC), a global internet services leader, today reported its financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2022. All figures are in U.S. dollars.
Tucows Announces Timing for Q3 2022 Financial Results News Release and Management Commentary: Thursday, November 3, 2022 at 5:05 p.m. ET
Tucows Inc. (NASDAQ: TCX) (TSX: TC) today announced that it will report its third quarter 2022 financial results via news release on Thursday, November 3, 2022 at 5:05 p.m. ET.
From what we can see, insiders were net buyers in Tucows Inc.'s ( NASDAQ:TCX ) during the past 12 months. That is...
E ratio of (297.41).Based on the recent corporate insider activity of 55 insiders, corporate insider sentiment is neutral on the stock.
TCX Price Returns