TDCX Inc. (TDCX): Price and Financial Metrics
TDCX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.91||52-week high||$15.38|
|Prev. close||$6.01||52-week low||$4.75|
|Day high||$6.04||Avg. volume||114,736|
|50-day MA||$6.28||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$9.15||Market Cap||856.47M|
TDCX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TDCX POWR Grades
- TDCX scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 85.9% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for TDCX is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 178 days.
- TDCX ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 47th percentile.
TDCX Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.61, TDCX INC is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than merely 6.29% of US stocks.
- TDCX INC's stock had its IPO on October 1, 2021, making it an older stock than only 3.32% of US equities in our set.
- Of note is the ratio of TDCX INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 2.12% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to TDCX INC, a group of peers worth examining would be MUR, NLST, CDLX, AEM, and CELU.
- To check out TDCX INC's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001803112.
TDCX Inc. (TDCX) Company Bio
TDCX Inc., together with its subsidiaries, provides outsource contact center services for technology and other blue-chip companies in Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, the Philippines, Japan, China, Spain, India, Colombia, and Romania. It offers digital customer experience solutions, including after-sales service and customer support across various industry verticals, such as travel and hospitality, digital advertising and media, fast-moving consumer goods, technology, financial services, fintech, government and non-governmental organizations, gaming, e-commerce, and education. The company also provides sales and digital marketing services that help its clients to market their products and services to their potential customers in the business-to-consumer and business-to-business markets; and content monitoring and moderation services that create a safe and secure online environment for social media platforms by providing human interaction to content moderation services. In addition, it offers workspaces to its existing clients; and human resource and administration services. The company was formerly known as TDCX Capital Pte Ltd and changed its name to TDCX Inc. in January 2021. TDCX Inc. was founded in 1995 and is headquartered in Singapore.
TDCX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TDCX Latest Social Stream
View Full TDCX Social Stream
Latest TDCX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TDCX INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TDCX as an investment opportunity.
TDCX Soars with Outstanding Partner Recognition by Singapore Airlines at the CEO Service Excellence Awards 2023
SINGAPORE, September 13, 2023--TDCX (NYSE: TDCX), an award-winning digital customer experience (CX) solutions provider for technology and blue-chip companies, has been recognized as an 'Outstanding Partner' at Singapore Airlines’ (SIA) CEO Service Excellence Awards 2023. TDCX received this award for the third consecutive year, a testament to the company's ability to embody SIA’s service vision as it delivers exceptional customer experiences.
TDCX stands out as Star Performer and Major Contender in Everest Group’s Customer Experience Management Services PEAK Matrix® Assessment in APAC in 2023
SINGAPORE, September 05, 2023--TDCX (NYSE: TDCX), an award-winning digital customer experience (CX) solutions provider for technology and blue-chip companies, has been recognized as a Star Performer and a Major Contender in Asia Pacific (APAC) in Everest Group’s Customer Experience Management (CXM) Services PEAK Matrix® Assessment 2023.
After falling more than 20% on Wednesday ahead of its second-quarter 2023 earnings release, shares of TDCX (NYSE: TDCX) are up 26.8% as of 2:30 p.m. EDT Thursday, according to data provided by S&P Global Market Intelligence. The rebound comes after a positive analyst note and mergers and acquisitions (M&A) speculation overshadowed weaker-than-expected second-quarter 2023 results from the digital customer experience (CX) solutions company. On the latter, TDCX's quarterly headline numbers technically fell short of analysts' expectations.
Q2 2023 TDCX Inc Earnings Call
SINGAPORE, August 23, 2023--TDCX's 2Q23 revenue was up 5.5% YoY, or up 11.3% in constant currency terms. Profit for the period was up 9.4% YoY.
TDCX Price Returns