Target Hospitality Corp. (TH): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TH POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where TH ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 96.67% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for TH is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 168 days.
- TH ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 40th percentile.
TH Stock Summary
- TH's went public 4.05 years ago, making it older than only 14.02% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Target Hospitality Corp is higher than merely 8.08% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for TH comes in at 24.32% -- higher than that of 91.46% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Target Hospitality Corp are NCMI, CURO, GRIN, GEO, and SMHI.
- TH's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Target Hospitality Corp's official web site, go to www.targethospitality.com.
TH Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Energy stock, TH's price/sales ratio is 26.67% higher, now standing at 1.9.
- Over the past 44 months, TH's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
- TH's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 44 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TH.
TH's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TH has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 87.31% of graded US stocks.
- TH's asset turnover comes in at 0.415 -- ranking 49th of 79 Restaraunts Hotels Motels stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows TH's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.01||52-week high||$5.49|
|Prev. close||$2.88||52-week low||$1.51|
|Day high||$3.02||Avg. volume||95,611|
|50-day MA||$3.50||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.61||Market Cap||306.53M|
Target Hospitality Corp. (TH) Company Bio
Target Hospitality Corp. is a specialty rental and hospitality services company. The Company focuses on building, owning, and operating housing communities across energy and government end markets. Target Hospitality provides cost-effective and customized accommodations, culinary services, and hospitality solutions.
Most Popular Stories View All
TH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TH Latest Social Stream
View Full TH Social Stream
Latest TH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Target Hospitality Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TH as an investment opportunity.
The economy is heating up and that's great news for penny stocks because they thrive when the market kicks into high gear.
Target Hospitality Corp. ("Target Hospitality", "Target" or the "Company") (NASDAQ: TH), North America's largest provider of vertically-integrated modular accommodations and value-added hospitality services, today announced that it will present at the Bank of America Securities 2021 Leveraged Finance Conference on Tuesday, November 30, 2021, at 3:45 pm Eastern Time (2:45 pm Central Time).
Target Hospitality Strengthens Focus on Government Services Diversification with Strategic Board Appointment
Target Hospitality Corp. ("Target Hospitality", "Target" or the "Company") (NASDAQ: TH), North America's largest provider of vertically integrated modular accommodations and value-added hospitality services, advances its strategic focus into government services, with the appointment of Brigadier General (USAF Ret.) Linda R. Medler to its board of directors, effective January 1, 2022.
Target Hospitality Delivers Exceptional Third Quarter 2021 Results Driven by Significant Cash Flows and Strengthening Customer Demand Led by Government Contracts
Target Hospitality Corp. ("Target Hospitality", "Target" or the "Company") (NASDAQ: TH), North America's largest provider of vertically-integrated modular accommodations and value-added hospitality services, today reported results for the three months ended September 30, 2021.
Target Hospitality (TH) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
TH Price Returns