Target Hospitality Corp. (TH): Price and Financial Metrics
TH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$16.21||52-week high||$18.48|
|Prev. close||$15.25||52-week low||$4.84|
|Day high||$16.74||Avg. volume||605,595|
|50-day MA||$13.82||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$14.29||Market Cap||1.64B|
TH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TH POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where TH ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 92.48% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for TH is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- TH's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 22.78% of US stocks).
TH Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -34.11%, TARGET HOSPITALITY CORP's debt growth rate surpasses just 9.53% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, TARGET HOSPITALITY CORP is reporting a growth rate of 275.48%; that's higher than 94.76% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that TH's revenue has grown 74.59% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 91.51% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to TARGET HOSPITALITY CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be SHLS, LLAP, SWIM, OR, and ASM.
- Visit TH's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.targethospitality.com.
TH Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Energy stock, TH's EV/EBIT ratio is 21.92% higher, now standing at 8.9.
- Over the past 65 months, TH's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TH.
TH's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TH has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 87.31% of graded US stocks.
- TH's asset turnover comes in at 0.415 -- ranking 49th of 79 Restaraunts Hotels Motels stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows TH's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TH Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of TH, see our TH price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$5.50||Average Broker Recommendation||1.17 (Strong Buy)|
Target Hospitality Corp. (TH) Company Bio
Target Hospitality Corp. is a specialty rental and hospitality services company. The Company focuses on building, owning, and operating housing communities across energy and government end markets. Target Hospitality provides cost-effective and customized accommodations, culinary services, and hospitality solutions.
TH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TH Latest Social Stream
View Full TH Social Stream
Latest TH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TARGET HOSPITALITY CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TH as an investment opportunity.
Are Strong Financial Prospects The Force That Is Driving The Momentum In Target Hospitality Corp.'s NASDAQ:TH) Stock?
Most readers would already be aware that Target Hospitality's (NASDAQ:TH) stock increased significantly by 19% over the...
Target Hospitality Announces June 2023 Conference Attendance and Presentation Schedule
Target Hospitality Corp. ("Target Hospitality", "Target" or the "Company") (NASDAQ: TH), one of North America's largest providers of vertically integrated modular accommodations and value-added hospitality services, today announced that it will attend and present at the Stifel Cross Sector Insight Conference on Wednesday, June 7, 2023 and the Bank of America Securities Credit Conference on Thursday, June 8, 2023.
Target Hospitality Announces Execution of Option Extension Creating Pathway for Long Term Humanitarian Community Contract
Target Hospitality Corp. ("Target Hospitality," "Target" or the "Company") (Nasdaq: TH), one of North America's largest providers of vertically integrated modular accommodations and value-added hospitality services, announced that on May 15, 2023, it executed the existing six-month contract extension option for the expanded humanitarian community previously announced on July 6, 2022 ("Expanded Humanitarian Community").
With EPS Growth And More, Target Hospitality (NASDAQ:TH) Makes An Interesting Case
For beginners, it can seem like a good idea (and an exciting prospect) to buy a company that tells a good story to...
Target Hospitality to Participate in Oppenheimer Industrial Growth Virtual Conference
Target Hospitality Corp. ("Target Hospitality", "Target" or the "Company") (NASDAQ: TH), one of North America's largest providers of vertically integrated modular accommodations and value-added hospitality services, today announced that it will attend and present at the Oppenheimer 18th Annual Industrial Growth conference on Wednesday, May 10, 2023.
TH Price Returns
Continue Researching THHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Target Hospitality Corp's stock as an investment opportunity:
Target Hospitality Corp (TH) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Target Hospitality Corp (TH) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Target Hospitality Corp (TH) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...