Target Hospitality Corp. (TH): Price and Financial Metrics
TH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$15.76||52-week high||$18.48|
|Prev. close||$15.88||52-week low||$10.40|
|Day high||$15.95||Avg. volume||572,391|
|50-day MA||$14.47||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$14.70||Market Cap||1.60B|
TH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TH POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where TH ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 94.38% of US stocks.
- TH's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- TH ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 29th percentile.
TH Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -35.59%, TARGET HOSPITALITY CORP's debt growth rate surpasses just 8.97% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, TH has reported earnings growth of 170.93%, putting it ahead of 92.08% of US stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that TH's revenue has grown 67.23% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 92.08% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to TARGET HOSPITALITY CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be LLAP, CVI, SHLS, CLB, and GSHD.
- Visit TH's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.targethospitality.com.
TH Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, TH's price/sales ratio is 21.05% higher, now standing at 2.3.
- TH's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 69 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TH.
TH's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TH has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 87.31% of graded US stocks.
- TH's asset turnover comes in at 0.415 -- ranking 49th of 79 Restaraunts Hotels Motels stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows TH's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Target Hospitality Corp. (TH) Company Bio
Target Hospitality Corp. is a specialty rental and hospitality services company. The Company focuses on building, owning, and operating housing communities across energy and government end markets. Target Hospitality provides cost-effective and customized accommodations, culinary services, and hospitality solutions.
TH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TH Latest Social Stream
View Full TH Social Stream
Latest TH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TARGET HOSPITALITY CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TH as an investment opportunity.
Arrow Bidco, LLC Announces Exchange Offer and Consent Solicitation in respect of its Senior Secured Notes
Arrow Bidco, LLC (the "Issuer"), a Delaware limited liability company and an indirect subsidiary of Target Hospitality Corp. ("Target Hospitality") (NASDAQ: TH), today announced that it has commenced (i) an offer to exchange (the "Exchange Offer") any and all of its outstanding 9.50% Senior Secured Notes due 2024 (the "Existing Notes") for cash and for the Issuer's new 10.75% Senior Secured Notes due 2025 (the "New Notes") and (ii) a solicitation of consents to certain proposed amendments to the
Exploring the Valuation and Financial Health of Target Hospitality Corp (TH)
Is the Stock Significantly Overvalued?
On September 12, 2023, Jason Vlacich, Chief Accounting Officer of Target Hospitality Corp (NASDAQ:TH), sold 895 shares of the company.
Is the stock significantly overvalued?
TH Price Returns