Target Hospitality Corp. (TH): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TH POWR Grades
- TH scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 97.9% of US stocks.
- TH's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- TH's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 13.27% of US stocks).
TH Stock Summary
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, TARGET HOSPITALITY CORP is reporting a growth rate of 381.22%; that's higher than 95.54% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that TH's revenue has grown 65.06% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 86.73% of US companies in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, TH is more volatile than 87.93% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TH, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are WH, PCH, AG, CLMT, and AXAS.
- Visit TH's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.targethospitality.com.
TH Valuation Summary
- TH's price/sales ratio is 3.2; this is 68.42% higher than that of the median Energy stock.
- Over the past 59 months, TH's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TH.
TH's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TH has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 87.31% of graded US stocks.
- TH's asset turnover comes in at 0.415 -- ranking 49th of 79 Restaraunts Hotels Motels stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows TH's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$15.01||52-week high||$16.05|
|Prev. close||$15.48||52-week low||$2.72|
|Day high||$16.03||Avg. volume||654,379|
|50-day MA||$12.71||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$9.53||Market Cap||1.46B|
Target Hospitality Corp. (TH) Company Bio
Target Hospitality Corp. is a specialty rental and hospitality services company. The Company focuses on building, owning, and operating housing communities across energy and government end markets. Target Hospitality provides cost-effective and customized accommodations, culinary services, and hospitality solutions.
Most Popular Stories View All
TH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TH Latest Social Stream
View Full TH Social Stream
Latest TH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TARGET HOSPITALITY CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TH as an investment opportunity.
Target Hospitality Corp. ("Target Hospitality," "Target" or the "Company") (Nasdaq: TH), one of North America's largest providers of vertically-integrated modular accommodations and value-added hospitality services, today announced that it has commenced an exchange offer (the "Offer") relating to all of its outstanding Warrants (as defined below). The purpose of the Offer is to provide an opportunity for warrant holders to realize value and increased liquidity by transitioning on a cashless basi
These three high-growth stocks continue to provide investors with a medium-term investing time horizon with solid potential upside.
Up-and-coming stocks to buy come in all shapes and sizes.
Target Hospitality ( NASDAQ:TH ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$159.6m (up 79% from 3Q...
Target Hospitality (TH) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -25.45% and 0.86%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
TH Price Returns