Tenet Healthcare Corporation (THC): Price and Financial Metrics
THC Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for THC is -53.64 -- better than merely 0.28% of US stocks.
- THC's price/sales ratio is 0.21; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 6.37% of US stocks.
- THC's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of merely 0.12% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to THC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are THS, ACHC, NWE, AAN, and ADT.
- THC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Tenet Healthcare Corp's official web site, go to www.tenethealth.com.
THC Stock Price Chart More Charts
THC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$37.14||52-week high||$39.37|
|Prev. close||$37.14||52-week low||$17.18|
|Day high||$37.71||Avg. volume||1,194,042|
|50-day MA||$34.86||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$25.43||Market Cap||3.86B|
Tenet Healthcare Corporation (THC) Company Bio
Tenet Healthcare primarily operates acute care hospitals and related healthcare facilities in the United States. It operates through two segments, Hospital Operations and Other, and Conifer. The company was founded in 1967 and is based in Dallas, Texas.