Tenet Healthcare Corporation (THC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
THC POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where THC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.12% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for THC is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- THC's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 46.52% of US stocks).
THC Stock Summary
- Tenet Healthcare Corp's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 99.86% of US listed stocks.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for THC is currently 1.89, higher than just 5.7% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -221.04 for Tenet Healthcare Corp; that's greater than it is for merely 0.07% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Tenet Healthcare Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be IMTE, ATUS, EVRI, JAKK, and DMS.
- THC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Tenet Healthcare Corp's official web site, go to www.tenethealth.com.
THC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
THC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$66.33||52-week high||$69.26|
|Prev. close||$67.38||52-week low||$16.21|
|Day high||$67.01||Avg. volume||1,014,095|
|50-day MA||$61.48||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$44.84||Market Cap||7.08B|
Tenet Healthcare Corporation (THC) Company Bio
Tenet Healthcare primarily operates acute care hospitals and related healthcare facilities in the United States. It operates through two segments, Hospital Operations and Other, and Conifer. The company was founded in 1967 and is based in Dallas, Texas.
THC Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Tenet Healthcare Corp with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Tenet Healthcare Corp ranked in the 98th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF model suggests the stock is undervalued by 19280.17%; returns of such proportions should be viewed with some skepticism, though. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for THC, they are:
- As a business, THC is generating more cash flow than 87.88% of positive cash flow stocks in the Healthcare.
- 31% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than just 6% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- The business' balance sheet suggests that 69% of the company's capital is sourced from debt; this is greater than 93.97% of the free cash flow producing stocks we're observing.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
THC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
THC Latest Social Stream
View Full THC Social Stream
Latest THC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Tenet Healthcare Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate THC as an investment opportunity.
Banking high on a solid guidance and strategic measures, Tenet Healthcare (THC) holds enough potential to reap benefits for investors.
These seven healthcare stocks are in a good position to take off as baby boomers continue to age into retirement.
Zacks Industry Outlook Highlights: Tenet Healthcare, Universal Health Services, Acadia Healthcare and Community Health Systems
Strategic buyouts, divestitures, better volumes and cost-cutting measures are expected to aid hospital companies like ACHC, THC and CYH.
Community Health's (CYH) strategic initiatives are likely to boost its revenues, which in turn, might perk up its share price.
THC Price Returns