Tenet Healthcare Corporation (THC): Price and Financial Metrics
THC Stock Summary
- Tenet Healthcare Corp's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 99.98% of US listed stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.29, Tenet Healthcare Corp has a higher such ratio than just 5.18% of stocks in our set.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -107.56 for Tenet Healthcare Corp; that's greater than it is for only 0.34% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to THC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are TVTY, BLMN, WBK, DXLG, and SEE.
- THC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Tenet Healthcare Corp's official web site, go to www.tenethealth.com.
THC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
THC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$51.02||52-week high||$53.80|
|Prev. close||$51.08||52-week low||$10.00|
|Day high||$53.00||Avg. volume||1,059,537|
|50-day MA||$46.67||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$31.30||Market Cap||5.42B|
Tenet Healthcare Corporation (THC) Company Bio
Tenet Healthcare primarily operates acute care hospitals and related healthcare facilities in the United States. It operates through two segments, Hospital Operations and Other, and Conifer. The company was founded in 1967 and is based in Dallas, Texas.
THC Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for THC, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Tenet Healthcare Corp ranked in the 99th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. As the table below shows, the model suggests the stock is dramatically undervalued -- investors should note, though, that such returns are always unlikely and not to be expected. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Tenet Healthcare Corp ended up being:
- 26% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than only 6.13% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- Tenet Healthcare Corp's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than merely 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Healthcare), Tenet Healthcare Corp has a reliance on debt greater than 95.69% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
THC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
THC Latest Social Stream
View Full THC Social Stream
Latest THC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Tenet Healthcare Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate THC as an investment opportunity.
Conifer Health Solutions, a subsidiary of Tenet Healthcare Corporation (NYSE: THC), announced today the expansion of its relationship with LCMC Health to provide physician accounts receivable (AR) management small-balance support and COVID-19 vaccine scheduling services. Conifer currently provides eligibility and enrollment services (EES) and patient financial counseling to five of the health system’s hospitals in the greater New Orleans area.
Ambulatory Surgery Centers Market To Witness Significant Growth By 2021-2026 With Key Player - Tenet Healthcare Corporation, HCA Healthcare, Inc., MEDNAX Services, Inc., TeamHealth and more.
Ambulatory Surgery Centers Market Overview: The market research report on the Global Ambulatory Surgery Centers Market offered by Straits Research, analyses the major opportunities, CAGR, yearly growth rates to help the readers to understand the qualitative and quantitative aspects of the Global Ambulatory
Nurses at St. Vincent Hospital Cast Overwhelming Yes Vote to Authorize Strike In Fight for Safer Staffing and Safer Patient Care Against Dallas-Based Tenet Healthcare
WORCESTER, Mass., Feb. 11, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- While nurses and patients suffer, for-profit Tenet Healthcare has used furloughs and staffing cuts, along with nearly $3 billion dollars in taxpayer funded CARES Act funding to boost its profits for shareholders and "improve its cash…
Tenet Healthcare Corporation (THC) CEO Ron Rittenmeyer on Q4 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
Tenet Healthcare Corporation (THC) Q4 2020 Earnings Conference Call February 10, 2021 10:00 AM ET Company Participants Regina Nethery - Vice President, Investor Relations Ron Rittenmeyer - Executive Chairman & Chief Executive Officer Dan Cancelmi - Executive Vice President & Chief Financial Officer Saum Sutaria - President and Chief Operating...
The following slide deck was published by Tenet Healthcare Corporation in conjunction with their 2020 Q4 earnings call....
THC Price Returns
Continue Researching THCWant to see what other sources are saying about Tenet Healthcare Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!