Tenet Healthcare Corporation (THC): Price and Financial Metrics
THC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$72.31||52-week high||$85.40|
|Prev. close||$71.01||52-week low||$42.99|
|Day high||$72.67||Avg. volume||1,497,599|
|50-day MA||$59.96||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$67.51||Market Cap||7.34B|
THC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
THC POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where THC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 90.48% of US stocks.
- THC's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- THC's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 20.56% of US stocks).
THC Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for THC is 13.81 -- better than 97.5% of US stocks.
- THC's went public 37.89 years ago, making it older than 93.05% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 21.03 for TENET HEALTHCARE CORP; that's greater than it is for 97.77% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to THC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CNFR, KLXE, SLM, LGF.B, and RGA.
- Visit THC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.tenethealth.com.
THC Valuation Summary
- THC's price/earnings ratio is 11.9; this is 51.03% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 243 months, THC's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for THC.
THC Growth Metrics
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 35.48%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -66.89%.
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 33.4%.
The table below shows THC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
THC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- THC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 65.12% of graded US stocks.
- THC's asset turnover comes in at 0.755 -- ranking 40th of 81 Healthcare stocks.
- USPH, NTRA, and EHC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with THC.
The table below shows THC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Tenet Healthcare Corporation (THC) Company Bio
Tenet Healthcare primarily operates acute care hospitals and related healthcare facilities in the United States. It operates through two segments, Hospital Operations and Other, and Conifer. The company was founded in 1967 and is based in Dallas, Texas.
THC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
THC Latest Social Stream
View Full THC Social Stream
Latest THC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TENET HEALTHCARE CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate THC as an investment opportunity.
Tenet (THC) expects the divestment of the three South Carolina hospitals to fetch around $2.4 billion in cash.
In this piece, we will take a look at the 12 stocks that billionaire Larry Robbins just bought and sold. If you want to skip our introduction to the billionaire hedge fund boss and the latest stock market news, then take a look at 5 Stocks Billionaire Larry Robbins Just Bought and Sold. Larry Robbins […]
Regulators allege the $142.5 million deal to buy the remaining stake in San Ramon Regional Medical Center would further reduce competition and drive up prices.
The three South Carolina facilities posted pretax profit of $126 million for the year ended Sept. 30.
Tenet Healthcare said on Friday it would sell three of its hospitals and related operations in South Carolina for about $2.4 billion in cash, in a move aimed at reducing its debt. Shares of the Texas-based company rose 4.9% to $61 in premarket trading on the news. Under the deal, a North and South Carolina hospital network - Novant Health - will purchase Tenet's hospitals in Jasper, Beaufort and Charleston counties as well as affiliated physician practices and other related hospital operations.
THC Price Returns