Tenet Healthcare Corporation (THC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
THC POWR Grades
- THC scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 99.76% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for THC is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 48 weeks.
- THC ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 37th percentile.
THC Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for THC is 75.2 -- better than 99.72% of US stocks.
- THC's went public 35.75 years ago, making it older than 92.67% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 2,800.32 for Tenet Healthcare Corp; that's greater than it is for 100% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Tenet Healthcare Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be NAUH, BHC, EXPR, WMG, and BGI.
- THC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Tenet Healthcare Corp's official web site, go to www.tenethealth.com.
THC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, THC's price/sales ratio is 89.47% lower, now standing at 0.4.
- THC's price/earnings ratio has moved down 11.3 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, THC's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 0.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for THC.
THC Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -23.09%.
- The 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 97.15%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at -24.98%.
The table below shows THC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
THC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- THC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 50.64% of graded US stocks.
- THC's asset turnover comes in at 0.738 -- ranking 40th of 80 Healthcare stocks.
- PMD, USPH, and EHC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with THC.
The table below shows THC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
THC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
THC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$73.78||52-week high||$76.15|
|Prev. close||$73.23||52-week low||$21.34|
|Day high||$74.40||Avg. volume||951,345|
|50-day MA||$71.70||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$59.33||Market Cap||7.90B|
Tenet Healthcare Corporation (THC) Company Bio
Tenet Healthcare primarily operates acute care hospitals and related healthcare facilities in the United States. It operates through two segments, Hospital Operations and Other, and Conifer. The company was founded in 1967 and is based in Dallas, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
THC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
THC Latest Social Stream
View Full THC Social Stream
Latest THC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Tenet Healthcare Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate THC as an investment opportunity.
Acadia Healthcare (ACHC) continues to gain from top-line growth, solid demand for behavioral health services, several growth-related initiatives and reducing debt levels.
DALLAS--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Tenet Healthcare Corporation (NYSE: THC) plans to report results for its third quarter ending September 30, 2021 after the market closes on Wednesday, October 20, 2021. The company will host a related conference call the following morning, Thursday, October 21, 2021, at 10:00 a.m. Eastern time (9:00 a.m. Central time). A live webcast and audio archive of the call may be accessed through the investor relations section of Tenets website at www.tenethealth.com/investors.
Here at Zacks, our focus is on the proven Zacks Rank system, which emphasizes earnings estimates and estimate revisions to find great stocks. Nevertheless, we are always paying attention to the latest value, growth, and momentum trends to underscore strong picks.
High patient volumes, mergers and buyouts and demand for virtual health services are likely to help hospital companies like THC, HCA and CYH outperform the S&P Index.
Tenet Healthcare Corporation with ticker code (THC) have now 15 analysts in total covering the stock. The consensus rating is ''Buy''. The range between the high target price and low target price is between 100 and 70 calculating the mean target price we have 84.53. Now with the previous closing price of 74.21 this is indicating there is a potential upside of 13.9%. The 50 day MA is 71.94 while the 200 day moving average is 63.59. The company has a market capitalisation of $7,784m. Visit the company website at: /> [stock_market_widget type="chart" symbol="THC" chart="bar" range="6mo" interval="1d" line-color="rgb(49, 125, 189)"] Tenet Healthcare Corporation operates as a diversified healthcare services company. The company operates in three segments: Hospital Operations and Other, Ambul...
THC Price Returns