Tenet Healthcare Corporation (THC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
THC POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where THC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 88.7% of US stocks.
- THC's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- THC's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 17.16% of US stocks).
THC Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for THC is 19.14 -- better than 98.51% of US stocks.
- Tenet Healthcare Corp's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.84% of US equities in our set.
- THC's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 99.36% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to THC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are VEON, CIGI, QUAD, GLP, and ULH.
- THC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Tenet Healthcare Corp's official web site, go to www.tenethealth.com.
THC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, THC's price/sales ratio is 89.47% lower, now standing at 0.4.
- THC's price/earnings ratio has moved down 11.3 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, THC's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 0.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for THC.
THC Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 51.22%.
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at -3.2%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 9.92%.
The table below shows THC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
THC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- THC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 65.12% of graded US stocks.
- THC's asset turnover comes in at 0.755 -- ranking 40th of 81 Healthcare stocks.
- USPH, NTRA, and EHC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with THC.
The table below shows THC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
THC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
THC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$55.00||52-week high||$92.65|
|Prev. close||$52.56||52-week low||$50.37|
|Day high||$55.01||Avg. volume||1,529,145|
|50-day MA||$65.57||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$74.60||Market Cap||5.92B|
Tenet Healthcare Corporation (THC) Company Bio
Tenet Healthcare primarily operates acute care hospitals and related healthcare facilities in the United States. It operates through two segments, Hospital Operations and Other, and Conifer. The company was founded in 1967 and is based in Dallas, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
THC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
THC Latest Social Stream
View Full THC Social Stream
Latest THC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Tenet Healthcare Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate THC as an investment opportunity.
TENET HEALTHCARE CORP – 10-K – MANAGEMENTapos;S DISCUSSION AND ANALYSIS OF FINANCIAL CONDITION AND RESULTS OF OPERATIONS
At December 31, 2021, our subsidiaries operated 60 hospitals serving primarily urban and suburban communities in nine states. At December 31, 2021, USPI had interests in 399 ambulatory surgery centers and 24 surgical hospitals in 34 states. At December 31, 2020, our Ambulatory Care segment also included 40 urgent care centers that were classified as held for… The post TENET HEALTHCARE CORP – 10-K – MANAGEMENT''S DISCUSSION AND ANALYSIS OF FINANCIAL CONDITION AND RESULTS OF OPERATIONS appeared first on InsuranceNewsNet .
Mednax's (MD) Q4 results improve on better revenues and expanded patient volumes.
Community Health's (CYH) fourth-quarter 2021 results gain from better revenues.
No summary available.
In this article, we discuss 10 value stocks that analysts are recommending amid market volatility. If you want to skip our detailed analysis of these stocks, go directly to Analysts are Recommending These 5 Value Stocks Amid Market Volatility. The stock market in the United States has been very volatile in the past few weeks. […]
THC Price Returns