Gentherm Inc (THRM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
THRM POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where THRM ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 95.74% of US stocks.
- THRM's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- THRM ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 16th percentile.
THRM Stock Summary
- THRM's went public 28.82 years ago, making it older than 77.72% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -71.17%, GENTHERM Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 3.95% of about US stocks.
- GENTHERM Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 6.84%, greater than the shareholder yield of 78.24% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to GENTHERM Inc are ACLS, ALLT, VNDA, MRIN, and CLXT.
- Visit THRM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.gentherm.com.
THRM Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, THRM's price/sales ratio is 16.13% lower, now standing at 2.6.
- Over the past 243 months, THRM's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.5.
- THRM's price/sales ratio has moved up 1.5 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for THRM.
THRM Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 19.54%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 79.74%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 219.86%.
The table below shows THRM's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
THRM's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- THRM has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 94.62% of graded US stocks.
- THRM's asset turnover comes in at 1.134 -- ranking 30th of 68 Automobiles and Trucks stocks.
- ALV, PCAR, and APTV are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with THRM.
The table below shows THRM's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
THRM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
THRM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$66.18||52-week high||$99.00|
|Prev. close||$59.78||52-week low||$57.79|
|Day high||$66.21||Avg. volume||212,081|
|50-day MA||$67.08||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$78.81||Market Cap||2.19B|
Gentherm Inc (THRM) Company Bio
Gentherm Incorporated is a global developer and marketer of innovative thermal management technologies for a broad range of heating and cooling and temperature control applications. The company was founded in 1968 and is based in Northville, Michigan.
Most Popular Stories View All
THRM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
THRM Latest Social Stream
View Full THRM Social Stream
Latest THRM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about GENTHERM Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate THRM as an investment opportunity.
Gentherm Incorporated (THRM) provided an impact on the Russian invasion of Ukraine in a SEC filing on Friday. Read more.
Increased Net Income 57% in Full Year 2021 Despite Continued Challenging Environment Record Annual Automotive Revenue, Adjusted EBITDA, Cash Flow from Operations and Free Cash Flow Establishes 2022 Guidance
Gentherm press release (THRM): Q4 Non-GAAP EPS of $0.61 beats by $0.25.Revenue of $248.23M (-14.1% Y/Y) beats by $6.89M.Guidance: The Company is providing the following guidance…
Gentherm (THRM) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 79.41% and 3.75%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Gentherm (THRM) is seeing favorable earnings estimate revision activity and has a positive Zacks Earnings ESP heading into earnings season.
THRM Price Returns