Gentherm Inc (THRM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
THRM POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where THRM ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 95.8% of US stocks.
- THRM's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 48 weeks.
- THRM ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 43rd percentile.
THRM Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -64.81%, GENTHERM Inc's debt growth rate surpasses just 5.75% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, THRM has reported earnings growth of 218.35%, putting it ahead of 89.56% of US stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that THRM's revenue has grown 32.07% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 78.93% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to GENTHERM Inc are SIGA, CYBE, OPTT, CLPT, and GEOS.
- Visit THRM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.gentherm.com.
THRM Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, THRM's price/sales ratio is 16.13% lower, now standing at 2.6.
- Over the past 243 months, THRM's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.5.
- THRM's price/sales ratio has moved up 1.5 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for THRM.
THRM Growth Metrics
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 7.07%.
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at -24.94%.
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at -5.6%.
The table below shows THRM's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
THRM's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- THRM has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 95.78% of graded US stocks.
- THRM's asset turnover comes in at 1.158 -- ranking 28th of 69 Automobiles and Trucks stocks.
- ADNT, FSS, and PCAR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with THRM.
The table below shows THRM's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
THRM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
THRM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$83.51||52-week high||$88.99|
|Prev. close||$82.50||52-week low||$40.16|
|Day high||$84.27||Avg. volume||157,452|
|50-day MA||$81.18||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$73.58||Market Cap||2.77B|
Gentherm Inc (THRM) Company Bio
Gentherm Incorporated is a global developer and marketer of innovative thermal management technologies for a broad range of heating and cooling and temperature control applications. The company was founded in 1968 and is based in Northville, Michigan.
Most Popular Stories View All
THRM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
THRM Latest Social Stream
View Full THRM Social Stream
Latest THRM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about GENTHERM Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate THRM as an investment opportunity.
Jaymi Wilson named Senior Vice President of Global Sales, Marketing and Corporate CommunicationsYijing Brentano named Senior Vice President of Strategy, Corporate Development and Investor Relations NORTHVILLE, Mich., Sept. 22, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Gentherm (NASDAQ: THRM), a global market leader and developer of innovative thermal management technologies, today announced executive leadership changes in how the Company is organized and operates, effective October 1, 2021. Jaymi Wilson named Se
The following slide deck was published by Gentherm Incorporated in conjunction with this event....
While Gentherm Incorporated ( NASDAQ:THRM ) might not be the most widely known stock at the moment, it received a lot...
Northville''s Gentherm Invests in Finnish Sensor Tech Firm dbusiness.com
NORTHVILLE, Mich., Sept. 02, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Gentherm (NASDAQ: THRM), a global market leader and developer of innovative thermal management technologies, announced that it has invested in Forciot, a Finnish-based technology developer of sensors for touch, motion and force measurement.
THRM Price Returns