Gentherm Inc (THRM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
THRM POWR Grades
- THRM scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 79.19% of US stocks.
- THRM's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- THRM ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 15th percentile.
THRM Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 47.14, GENTHERM INC P/E ratio is greater than that of about 88.03% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for THRM is currently 58.96, higher than 92.81% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 299.94%, GENTHERM INC's debt growth rate surpasses 94.78% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to GENTHERM INC are PHAR, SPNS, BJDX, AEIS, and DNAY.
- Visit THRM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.gentherm.com.
THRM Valuation Summary
- THRM's price/sales ratio is 2.2; this is 22.22% higher than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- Over the past 243 months, THRM's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for THRM.
THRM Growth Metrics
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 4.07%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 2.7%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 27.24%.
The table below shows THRM's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
THRM's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- THRM has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 94.62% of graded US stocks.
- THRM's asset turnover comes in at 1.134 -- ranking 30th of 68 Automobiles and Trucks stocks.
- ALV, PCAR, and APTV are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with THRM.
The table below shows THRM's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
THRM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
THRM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$74.57||52-week high||$99.00|
|Prev. close||$72.67||52-week low||$49.45|
|Day high||$74.69||Avg. volume||194,442|
|50-day MA||$61.92||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$65.48||Market Cap||2.48B|
Gentherm Inc (THRM) Company Bio
Gentherm Incorporated is a global developer and marketer of innovative thermal management technologies for a broad range of heating and cooling and temperature control applications. The company was founded in 1968 and is based in Northville, Michigan.
Most Popular Stories View All
THRM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
THRM Latest Social Stream
View Full THRM Social Stream
Latest THRM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about GENTHERM INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate THRM as an investment opportunity.
When you buy shares in a company, it's worth keeping in mind the possibility that it could fail, and you could lose...
Gentherm’s Climate Control Seat with Intelligent Micro Thermal Module (iMTM) Technology Wins 2022 Chinese Industry Development and Innovation Award
NORTHVILLE, Mich., Nov. 03, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Gentherm (NASDAQ: THRM), the global market leader of innovative thermal management and pneumatic comfort technologies for the automotive industry, was named a winner of a 2022 China Automobile and Parts Industry Development and Innovation Award for its Climate Control Seat (CCS®) with Intelligent Micro Thermal Module (iMTM®) Technology. This award, sponsored by Automobiles and Parts Magazine, recognizes technology that deeply impacts the futur
Gentherm (NASDAQ: THRM ) reported its Q3 earnings results on Wednesday, November 2, 2022 at 06:00 AM. Here''s what investors need to know about the announcement. Earnings Gentherm beat estimated earnings by 32.08%, reporting an EPS of $0.7 versus an … Full story available on Benzinga.com
Announces Record Quarterly Revenue, including Record Organic Quarterly Revenue Secured the First Combined Award for Thermal and Pneumatic Comfort Maintains Total Company 2022 Guidance
Gentherm, Inc. (NASDAQ:NASDAQ:THRM) Q3 2022 Earnings Conference Call November 02, 2022 08:00 AM ET Company Participants Yijing Brentano - SVP, Strategy, Corporate Development & IR…
THRM Price Returns