Gentherm Inc (THRM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
THRM POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where THRM ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 95.4% of US stocks.
- THRM's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 163 days.
- THRM's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 11.32% of US stocks).
THRM Stock Summary
- GENTHERM Inc's stock had its IPO on June 10, 1993, making it an older stock than 77.41% of US equities in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -69.3%, GENTHERM Inc's debt growth rate surpasses merely 5.02% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, THRM has reported earnings growth of 132.7%, putting it ahead of 84.34% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to THRM, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CSGS, EBS, TCON, CYRN, and GEOS.
- THRM's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit GENTHERM Inc's official web site, go to www.gentherm.com.
THRM Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, THRM's price/sales ratio is 16.13% lower, now standing at 2.6.
- Over the past 243 months, THRM's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.5.
- THRM's price/sales ratio has moved up 1.5 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for THRM.
THRM Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at -5.6%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -24.17%.
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -80.4%.
The table below shows THRM's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
THRM's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- THRM has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 94.62% of graded US stocks.
- THRM's asset turnover comes in at 1.134 -- ranking 30th of 68 Automobiles and Trucks stocks.
- ALV, PCAR, and APTV are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with THRM.
The table below shows THRM's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
THRM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
THRM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$91.83||52-week high||$99.00|
|Prev. close||$94.92||52-week low||$60.89|
|Day high||$95.16||Avg. volume||326,477|
|50-day MA||$86.72||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$79.93||Market Cap||3.05B|
Gentherm Inc (THRM) Company Bio
Gentherm Incorporated is a global developer and marketer of innovative thermal management technologies for a broad range of heating and cooling and temperature control applications. The company was founded in 1968 and is based in Northville, Michigan.
Most Popular Stories View All
THRM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
THRM Latest Social Stream
View Full THRM Social Stream
Latest THRM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about GENTHERM Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate THRM as an investment opportunity.
Gentherm Announces Date for 2021 Fourth Quarter and Year-End Results News Release and Conference Call
NORTHVILLE, Mich., Jan. 18, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Gentherm (NASDAQ:THRM), the global market leader and developer of innovative thermal management technologies, will report its financial results for the fourth quarter and year-end 2021, at 6 a.m. (ET) on Thursday, February 17, 2022, and will host a conference call to discuss those results at 8 a.m. (ET) that same day. Conference Call Toll-free dial-in number: 1-877-407-4018International dial-in number: 1-201-689-8471 Conference ID number: 1372
Investment company Seelaus Asset Management LLC (Current Portfolio) buys Merck Inc, Eagle Materials Inc, Coinbase Global Inc, Gentherm Inc, ABB, sells Zimmer Biomet Holdings Inc, KKR Inc, U.S.
When you buy shares in a company, it's worth keeping in mind the possibility that it could fail, and you could lose...
NORTHVILLE, Mich., Dec. 21, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Gentherm (NASDAQ: THRM), a global market leader and developer of innovative thermal management technologies, today announced that it will donate $250,000 over the next five years to the GreenLight Fund Detroit, an organization that raises and invests funds to help break down barriers to prosperity in high poverty areas. Gentherm’s annual contribution of $50,000 will assist the GreenLight Fund in supporting programs in its existing portfolio as
Gentherm (NASDAQ:THRM) and Growth Capital Acquisition (NASDAQ:GCAC) are both auto/tires/trucks companies, but which is the better business? We will contrast the two businesses based on the strength of their dividends, risk, earnings, institutional ownership, analyst recommendations, valuation and profitability. Institutional & Insider Ownership 96.7% of Gentherm shares are held by institutional investors. Comparatively, 71.2% of 
THRM Price Returns