Trean Insurance Group, Inc. (TIG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TIG POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where TIG ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 83.39% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for TIG is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- TIG ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 42nd percentile.
TIG Stock Summary
- TREAN INSURANCE GROUP INC's stock had its IPO on July 16, 2020, making it an older stock than just 13.48% of US equities in our set.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for TREAN INSURANCE GROUP INC is higher than just 10.19% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 122.7%, TREAN INSURANCE GROUP INC's debt growth rate surpasses 89.71% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TIG, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are GLRE, RICK, STC, WHLM, and SCHL.
- Visit TIG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.trean.com.
TIG Valuation Summary
- TIG's price/sales ratio is 1.1; this is 62.07% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 31 months, TIG's price/sales ratio has gone down 5.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TIG.
TIG's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TIG has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 58.05% of graded US stocks.
- TIG's asset turnover comes in at 0.177 -- ranking 92nd of 133 Insurance stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows TIG's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TIG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TIG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.10||52-week high||$7.75|
|Prev. close||$6.11||52-week low||$2.12|
|Day high||$6.10||Avg. volume||264,978|
|50-day MA||$4.94||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.87||Market Cap||312.44M|
Trean Insurance Group, Inc. (TIG) Company Bio
Trean Insurance Group, Inc. operates as an insurance broker. The Company provides specialty casualty insurance products, as well as a variety of services including issuing carrier services, claims administration, and reinsurance brokerage services. Trean Insurance Group serves customers in the State of Minnesota.
Most Popular Stories View All
TIG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TIG Latest Social Stream
View Full TIG Social Stream
Latest TIG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TREAN INSURANCE GROUP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TIG as an investment opportunity.
INVESTIGATION ALERT: Scott+Scott Attorneys at Law LLP Investigates the Altaris Buyout of Trean Insurance Group – TIG
NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Scott+Scott Attorneys at Law LLP (“Scott+Scott”), an international securities and consumer rights litigation firm, is investigating whether the directors of Trean Insurance Group, Inc. (“Trean”) (NASDAQ: TIG) breached their fiduciary duties to its shareholders in approving a merger with affiliates of Altaris Capital Partners, LLC (“Altaris”) for inadequate consideration. If you are a Trean shareholder, you may contact attorney Joe Pettigrew for additional information
Trean Insurance Group has announced that it has entered into a definitive merger agreement with affiliates of Altaris, which currently owns approximately
NEW YORK, Dec. 19, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- Weiss Law is investigating possible breaches of fiduciary duty and other violations of law by the board of directors of Trean Insurance Group, Inc. ("Trean" or the "Company") (NASDAQ: TIG), in connection with the proposed acquisition of the Company…
TREAN INSURANCE INVESTOR ALERT by the Former Attorney General of Louisiana: Kahn Swick & Foti, LLC Investigates Adequacy of Price and Process in Proposed Sale of Trean Insurance Group, Inc. - TIG
Former Attorney General of Louisiana Charles C. Foti, Jr., Esq. and the law firm of Kahn Swick & Foti, LLC (“KSF”) are investigating the proposed
Here are the 4 biggest deal dispatches from this past week, including Maxar's eye-popping agreement to be taken private for $53 a share, as covered first on InvestingPro+.
TIG Price Returns