Trean Insurance Group, Inc. (TIG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TIG POWR Grades
- TIG scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 93.69% of US stocks.
- TIG's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- TIG ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 50th percentile.
TIG Stock Summary
- TREAN INSURANCE GROUP INC's stock had its IPO on July 16, 2020, making it an older stock than just 10.55% of US equities in our set.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for TIG is currently 1.61, higher than merely 6.43% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, TREAN INSURANCE GROUP INC is reporting a growth rate of -63.12%; that's higher than just 21.14% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to TREAN INSURANCE GROUP INC are MOD, GMS, BCC, UNVR, and KINS.
- TIG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit TREAN INSURANCE GROUP INC's official web site, go to www.trean.com.
TIG Valuation Summary
- TIG's EV/EBIT ratio is 3.4; this is 64.95% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 27 months, TIG's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 19.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TIG.
TIG's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TIG has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 58.05% of graded US stocks.
- TIG's asset turnover comes in at 0.177 -- ranking 92nd of 133 Insurance stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows TIG's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TIG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TIG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.40||52-week high||$10.87|
|Prev. close||$3.34||52-week low||$3.19|
|Day high||$3.50||Avg. volume||164,162|
|50-day MA||$4.45||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.95||Market Cap||174.09M|
Trean Insurance Group, Inc. (TIG) Company Bio
Trean Insurance Group, Inc. operates as an insurance broker. The Company provides specialty casualty insurance products, as well as a variety of services including issuing carrier services, claims administration, and reinsurance brokerage services. Trean Insurance Group serves customers in the State of Minnesota.
Most Popular Stories View All
TIG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TIG Latest Social Stream
View Full TIG Social Stream
Latest TIG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TREAN INSURANCE GROUP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TIG as an investment opportunity.
WAYZATA, Minn., Aug. 24, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Trean Insurance Group (Nasdaq: TIG) (“Trean” or the “Company”), a leading provider of products and services to the specialty insurance market, today announced that it has increased the surplus of its subsidiary Benchmark Insurance Company (“Benchmark”) by completing a private offering of $50 million aggregate principal amount of its 6.75% Surplus Notes due August 2042. “We are pleased to further increase the Benchmark surplus with this offering,”
This afternoon, the company released its financial results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2022. The company undertakes no duty to update any forward-looking statements that may be made during the course of this call.
Trean Insurance (TIG) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 120% and 4.23%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Net Income and Adjusted Net Income of $5.5 Million Diluted and Adjusted Diluted Earnings per Share of $0.11 Provides Third Quarter and Updates Full Year 2022 Outlook WAYZATA, Minn., Aug. 03, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Trean Insurance Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: TIG) (“Trean” or the “Company”), a leading provider of products and services to the specialty insurance market, today reported results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2022. Second Quarter 2022 and Subsequent Highlights Gross written premiums
Horace Mann (HMN) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
TIG Price Returns