Trean Insurance Group, Inc. (TIG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TIG POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where TIG ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 60.95% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for TIG is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- TIG ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 27th percentile.
TIG Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 3.34, Trean Insurance Group Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than merely 14.08% of US stocks.
- TIG's went public 0.9 years ago, making it older than just 0.34% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 8.89, Trean Insurance Group Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about only 13.38% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Trean Insurance Group Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be ANTE, NBEV, PRA, WKEY, and LINC.
- TIG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Trean Insurance Group Inc's official web site, go to www.trean.com.
TIG Valuation Summary
In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, TIG's price/sales ratio is 192.31% higher, now standing at 3.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TIG.
TIG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TIG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$15.03||52-week high||$19.57|
|Prev. close||$15.13||52-week low||$9.90|
|Day high||$15.55||Avg. volume||105,742|
|50-day MA||$16.59||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$15.03||Market Cap||768.77M|
Trean Insurance Group, Inc. (TIG) Company Bio
Trean Insurance Group, Inc. operates as an insurance broker. The Company provides specialty casualty insurance products, as well as a variety of services including issuing carrier services, claims administration, and reinsurance brokerage services. Trean Insurance Group serves customers in the State of Minnesota.
TIG Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Trean Insurance Group Inc. To summarize, we found that Trean Insurance Group Inc ranked in the 0th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 100%. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for TIG, they are:
- The compound growth rate in the free cash flow of Trean Insurance Group Inc over the past 0.13 years is -0.82%; that's higher than only 0% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Financial Services sector.
- TIG's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 48.65% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
TIG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TIG Latest Social Stream
View Full TIG Social Stream
Latest TIG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Trean Insurance Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TIG as an investment opportunity.
WAYZATA, Minn., May 25, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Trean Insurance Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: TIG), a leading provider of products and services to the specialty insurance market, announced today Andrew O’Brien, President and Chief Executive Officer, will participate in a fireside chat at the William Blair Growth Stock Conference on Tuesday, June 1, 2021 at 2:00pm Central Time / 3:00pm Eastern Time. A link to the live webcast of the fireside chat will be accessible in the investor relations section of the Company’s website at www.trean.com. A replay of the fireside chat will be accessible on the website via the same link following the conference. About Trean Insurance Group, Inc. Trean Insurance Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: TIG) provides products and services to the specialty insurance market. Trean und...
Trean Insurance Group (TIG) has priced a secondary offering of 5M common shares at $14.00/share. Underwriters' over-allotment is an additional 750K shares.Closing date is May 24.The company will not receive any proceeds from the offering.Previously (May 17): Trean Insurance Group announces secondary offering of 5M shares...
Statements are based on management's current expectations and beliefs and are subject to a number of trends and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from those described in the forward-looking statements. The company undertakes no duty to update any forward-looking statements that may be made during the course of this call. Joining me on the call today are Andrew O'Brien, the company's president and chief executive officer; and Julie Baron, the company's chief financial officer.
Trean Insurance Group, Inc. (TIG) Q1 2021 Earnings Conference Call May 12, 2021 05:00 p.m. ET Company Representatives Andrew O’Brien - President, Chief Executive Officer Julie Baron - Chief Financial Officer Garrett Edson - ICR Conference Call Participants Jimmy Bhullar - JP Morgan Matthew Carletti - JMP Securities David Motemaden...
- 36% Year-over-Year Growth in First Quarter 2021 Gross Written Premiums to $146.7 Million - - 83% Year-over-Year Growth in First Quarter Net Earned Premium to $41.1 Million - - Net Income of $6.8 Million, Diluted Earnings per Share of $0.13 - - Adjusted Net Income of $8.0 Million, Adjusted Diluted Earnings per Share of $0.16 - WAYZATA, Minn., May 12, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Trean Insurance Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: TIG) (“Trean” or the “Company”), a leading provider of products and services to the specialty insurance market, today reported results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2021. First Quarter 2021 Highlights Gross written premiums increased 36.0% to $146.7 million, compared to $107.9 million in the first quarter of 2020Net earned premiums increased 83.2% to $41.1 million, compa...
TIG Price Returns