Millicom International Cellular S.A. (TIGO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TIGO POWR Grades
- TIGO scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 93.95% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for TIGO is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- TIGO's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 35.69% of US stocks).
TIGO Stock Summary
- TIGO's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 3.27 -- higher than merely 13.82% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- TIGO's went public 2.41 years ago, making it older than only 5.55% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 46.5%, Millicom International Cellular Sa's debt growth rate surpasses 84.51% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TIGO, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are TAC, LILA, FTI, NBR, and ENLC.
- TIGO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Millicom International Cellular Sa's official web site, go to www.millicom.com.
TIGO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TIGO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$43.22||52-week high||$46.18|
|Prev. close||$43.01||52-week low||$24.78|
|Day high||$43.45||Avg. volume||65,185|
|50-day MA||$41.78||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$37.21||Market Cap||4.40B|
Millicom International Cellular S.A. (TIGO) Company Bio
Millicom International Cellular S.A. is a dedicated emerging markets telecom provider with mobile operations in numerous countries in Central America, South America and Africa. The Company also offers various combinations of fixed broadband and cable TV services in multiple countries in Central America.
TIGO Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for TIGO, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Millicom International Cellular Sa ranked in the 10th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 94%. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for TIGO, they are:
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 2.03 years, is -0.18% -- higher than just 8.73% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- 40% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than just 9.74% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- The weighted average cost of capital for the company is 13. This value is greater than 79.85% stocks in the Communication Services sector that generate free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
TIGO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TIGO Latest Social Stream
View Full TIGO Social Stream
Latest TIGO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Millicom International Cellular Sa that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TIGO as an investment opportunity.
Remuneration of Directors by distribution of Millicom shares Luxembourg, June 7, 2021 – Millicom International Cellular S.A. (“Millicom”) announces that, in accordance with the resolution of its shareholders at the annual general meeting held on May 4, 2021, it has distributed a total of 24,737 shares to members of its Board of Directors as part of the non-executive director remuneration for the period from the date of the 2021 AGM to the 2022 AGM, to be held in May 2022. In accordance with the
Parallel Wireless, Inc., the U.S.-based Open RAN company delivering the world's leading All G, cloud-native Open RAN solution, is proud to announce that we have been selected by Millicom (NASDAQ: TIGO) as a strategic partner to provide the first O-RAN compliant networks in Latin America enabling 4G. Millicom is a leading provider of cable and mobile services dedicated to emerging markets, primarily in Latin America, with nearly 55 million mobile customers. They are the leading provider of high-speed broadband and innovation, supporting 'The Digital Lifestyle' through their principal brand TIGO.
Millicom First to bring innovative O-RAN compliant Open RAN to Latin America Partners with Parallel Wireless for the deployment Millicom subsidiary TIGO Colombia to deliver service with 362 rural sites Luxembourg, May 12, 2021 – Millicom will become the first operator in Latin America to deploy O-RAN compliant Open Radio Access Network (Open RAN) architecture in partnership with Parallel Wireless. The innovative technology will be deployed by Millicom’s subsidiary Tigo Colombia, delivering 4G service coverage with 362 rural sites. Open RAN is the disaggregation of hardware and software components so that one supplier’s software can be integrated with another supplier’s radio and commercial-off-the-shelf (COTS) server hardware. This open architecture paves the way for faster mobile cover...
Millicom Annual General Meeting of Shareholders Luxembourg, May 4, 2021 – Millicom International Cellular S.A. (“Millicom”) today held its Annual General Meeting of Shareholders (AGM). The AGM approved all the resolutions proposed by the Board of Directors and Millicom’s Nomination Committee. Following the proposals of the Nomination Committee, the AGM set the number of directors at 9 and re-elected Mr. Odilon Almeida, Ms. Pernille Erenbjerg, Ms. Mercedes Johnson, Mr. José Antonio Ríos García and Mr. James Thompson as Non-Executive Directors, re-elected Mr. Mauricio Ramos as Executive Director, and elected Mr. Bruce Churchill, Ms. Sonia Dulá, and Mr. Lars-Johan Jarnheimer as new Non-Executive Directors of Millicom, for a term starting on the day of the AGM and ending on the next annual ...
Millicom makes environmental contributions in celebration of Earth Week Luxembourg, April 27, 2021 – Millicom, a leading provider of fixed and mobile services operating under the TIGO brand in Latin America, launched various Earth Week initiatives throughout the communities it serves as it fulfills its responsibility to use natural resources and systems wisely through fit-for-purpose policies and practices, and minimizing any negative impacts. With the goal of reducing its environmental footprint and being an agent of positive change in society, last year Millicom established a five-year, $600 million ESG-linked revolving credit facility, which included provisions that incentivize the company and some of its operating subsidiaries in Latin America to meet predetermined sustainability ta...
TIGO Price Returns