Millicom International Cellular S.A. (TIGO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TIGO POWR Grades
- TIGO scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 92.78% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for TIGO is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 200 days.
- TIGO ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 19th percentile.
TIGO Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 2.94, Millicom International Cellular Sa is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than merely 13.33% of US stocks.
- Millicom International Cellular Sa's stock had its IPO on January 10, 2019, making it an older stock than just 5.37% of US equities in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 46.5%, Millicom International Cellular Sa's debt growth rate surpasses 83.55% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Millicom International Cellular Sa, a group of peers worth examining would be PNM, FTI, TAC, GT, and KAR.
- TIGO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Millicom International Cellular Sa's official web site, go to www.millicom.com.
TIGO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TIGO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$44.30||52-week high||$45.44|
|Prev. close||$45.15||52-week low||$20.15|
|Day high||$45.09||Avg. volume||63,485|
|50-day MA||$39.56||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$35.56||Market Cap||4.47B|
Millicom International Cellular S.A. (TIGO) Company Bio
Millicom International Cellular S.A. is a dedicated emerging markets telecom provider with mobile operations in numerous countries in Central America, South America and Africa. The Company also offers various combinations of fixed broadband and cable TV services in multiple countries in Central America.
TIGO Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Millicom International Cellular Sa. To summarize, we found that Millicom International Cellular Sa ranked in the 11th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 93.5%. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for TIGO, they are:
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 2.03 years comes in at -0.18%; that's greater than merely 9.32% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
- 39% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than just 9.99% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- The weighted average cost of capital for the company is 13. This value is greater than 81.27% stocks in the Communication Services sector that generate free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
TIGO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TIGO Latest Social Stream
View Full TIGO Social Stream
Latest TIGO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Millicom International Cellular Sa that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TIGO as an investment opportunity.
Image source: The Motley Fool. Millicom International Cellular SA (NASDAQ: TIGO)Q1 2021 Earnings CallApr 29, 2021, 8:00 a.m. ETContents: Prepared Remarks Questions and Answers Call Participants Prepared Remarks: Michel Morin Hello, everyone, and welcome to Millicom's first-quarter 2021 earnings call.
Millicom International Cellular S.A. (TIGO): Q1 GAAP EPS of $0.41.Revenue of $1.09B (flat Y/Y) misses by $520M.Press Release...
A record start to 2021 Luxembourg, April 29, 2021 – Millicom is pleased to announce its first quarter 2021 results. Please find below links to the Q1 2021 Earnings Release, and IAS 34 Interim Condensed Consolidated Financial Statements. Millicom Chief Executive Officer Mauricio Ramos commented: “Our operational focus and strategic investments over the past year are paying off. After an incredibly strong Q1, we now have more customers, and we are generating more revenue, more EBITDA and more OCF than we did one year ago, before the start of the pandemic. We did not just recover; we are now above pre-COVID levels on most of our operational and financial KPIs. During the quarter, we added 166,000 customers in Home, by far our best quarterly result ever, and we added 1.1 million customers i...
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / April 29, 2021 / Millicom International Cellular SA (STO:TIGO SDB) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2021 First Quarter Earnings call to be held on April 29, 2021 at 8:00 AM Eastern Time.To listen to the event live or access a replay of the call - visit https://www.
Notice of first quarter 2021 results and video conference Luxembourg, April 14, 2021 – Millicom will announce its first quarter 2021 results on April 29, 2021 at approximately 12:00 (Stockholm) / 11:00 (London) / 06:00 (Miami) via a press release. Millicom will host a video conference for the global financial community on April 29, 2021 at 14:00 (Stockholm) / 13:00 (London) / 08:00 (Miami). Registration for the live event is required and is already available at the following link. After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing details about joining the video conference. If you would like to ask a question during the video conference, please notify the Investor Relations team by sending an email to [email protected] after the start of the event. To listen to the...
TIGO Price Returns