Interface, Inc. (TILE): Price and Financial Metrics
TILE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.60||52-week high||$12.29|
|Prev. close||$9.57||52-week low||$6.51|
|Day high||$9.64||Avg. volume||365,514|
|50-day MA||$9.90||Dividend yield||0.41%|
|200-day MA||$9.12||Market Cap||557.83M|
TILE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TILE POWR Grades
- TILE scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 90.39% of US stocks.
- TILE's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- TILE's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 25.25% of US stocks).
TILE Stock Summary
- INTERFACE INC's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 93.16% of US equities in our set.
- TILE's current price/earnings ratio is 125.01, which is higher than 95.9% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- INTERFACE INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 15.63%, greater than the shareholder yield of 88.5% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to INTERFACE INC are JELD, HELE, BXC, ATGE, and VRM.
- Visit TILE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.interface.com.
TILE Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Basic Materials stock, TILE's price/sales ratio is 69.23% lower, now standing at 0.4.
- TILE's price/earnings ratio has moved up 134 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TILE.
TILE Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -58.91%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 31.38%.
- The year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 65.67%.
The table below shows TILE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TILE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TILE has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 80.18% of graded US stocks.
- TILE's asset turnover comes in at 0.844 -- ranking 5th of 7 Textiles stocks.
- MHK, CULP, and CRWS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TILE.
The table below shows TILE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Interface, Inc. (TILE) Company Bio
Interface Inc. designs, produces, and sells modular carpet products primarily in the Americas, Europe, and the Asia-Pacific. It offers modular carpets under the Interface and FLOR brands; and carpet tiles under the GlasBacRE brand name for use in commercial interiors, including offices, healthcare facilities, airports, educational and other institutions, hospitality spaces, and retail facilities, as well as residential interiors. The company was founded in 1973 and is based in Atlanta, Georgia.
TILE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TILE Latest Social Stream
View Full TILE Social Stream
Latest TILE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about INTERFACE INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TILE as an investment opportunity.
ATLANTA, September 28, 2023--Interface, Inc. (NASDAQ: TILE), the global flooring solutions company and sustainability leader, celebrates its inclusion in the TIME100 Most Influential Companies for 2023 list, which highlights 100 companies making an extraordinary impact around the world. Interface is the only flooring manufacturer recognized in the TIME100.
ATLANTA, September 21, 2023--Interface, Inc. (NASDAQ: TILE), the global flooring solutions company where everything is certified carbon neutral, recently launched several new flooring collections and expanded its product range featuring the company’s innovative and proprietary carbon negative backing, helping customers reach performance and aesthetic goals with a lower carbon footprint. These latest carpet tile and resilient flooring introductions showcase the company’s commitment to solving cus
Celebrating 20 Years of Smart, Beautiful and Responsible Design with the Heritage Collection by FLOR
ATLANTA, September 13, 2023--FLOR®, a high-end area rug brand for homes, offices, and every space in between, today announces the launch of Heritage Collection by FLOR, created to honor and celebrate the brand’s 20th anniversary.
ATLANTA, August 31, 2023--Interface, Inc. (NASDAQ: TILE), the global flooring solutions company and leader in sustainability, today released its 2022 Impact Report, outlining the company’s annual environmental, social, and governance (ESG) commitments, progress, and achievements. The report illustrates the company’s continued efforts to operate in an ethical and more sustainable manner that benefits all stakeholders – employees, customers, shareholders, and the environment.
Interface, Inc. ( NASDAQ:TILE ), might not be a large cap stock, but it saw a significant share price rise of over 20...
TILE Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|