Interface, Inc. (TILE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TILE POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where TILE ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 93.33% of US stocks.
- TILE's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- TILE ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 28th percentile.
TILE Stock Summary
- INTERFACE INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 87.88% of US listed stocks.
- INTERFACE INC's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 93.53% of US equities in our set.
- Of note is the ratio of INTERFACE INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 85.68% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to INTERFACE INC are THRY, DLX, PGTI, RMBL, and FRD.
- Visit TILE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.interface.com.
TILE Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, TILE's price/earnings ratio is 25.29% lower, now standing at 9.6.
- Over the past 243 months, TILE's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TILE.
TILE Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -9.24%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -67.96%.
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 13.61%.
The table below shows TILE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TILE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TILE has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 80.18% of graded US stocks.
- TILE's asset turnover comes in at 0.844 -- ranking 5th of 7 Textiles stocks.
- MHK, CULP, and CRWS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TILE.
The table below shows TILE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TILE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TILE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.08||52-week high||$15.05|
|Prev. close||$11.05||52-week low||$8.90|
|Day high||$11.16||Avg. volume||246,150|
|50-day MA||$10.55||Dividend yield||0.36%|
|200-day MA||$11.80||Market Cap||644.52M|
Interface, Inc. (TILE) Company Bio
Interface Inc. designs, produces, and sells modular carpet products primarily in the Americas, Europe, and the Asia-Pacific. It offers modular carpets under the Interface and FLOR brands; and carpet tiles under the GlasBacRE brand name for use in commercial interiors, including offices, healthcare facilities, airports, educational and other institutions, hospitality spaces, and retail facilities, as well as residential interiors. The company was founded in 1973 and is based in Atlanta, Georgia.
Most Popular Stories View All
TILE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TILE Latest Social Stream
View Full TILE Social Stream
Latest TILE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about INTERFACE INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TILE as an investment opportunity.
Finding a business that has the potential to grow substantially is not easy, but it is possible if we look at a few key...
ATLANTA, January 10, 2023--FLOR®, a high-end area rug brand for homes, offices, and every space in between, today launches its Winter Collection of new carpet tile styles and colorway expansions that bring warmth and comfort to any space. The collection emphasizes rich hues, earthy accents and textured layers to create a serene home space that merges tradition with contemporary flair.
While some investors are already well versed in financial metrics (hat tip), this article is for those who would like...
ATLANTA, November 15, 2022--Interface, Inc. (Nasdaq: TILE), the global flooring solutions company where everything is certified carbon neutral, today announced that its Board of Directors has declared a regular quarterly cash dividend of $0.01 per share, payable December 16, 2022 to shareholders of record as of December 2, 2022.
Interface ( NASDAQ:TILE ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$327.8m (up 4.8% from 3Q 2021...
TILE Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|