Interface, Inc. (TILE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TILE POWR Grades
- TILE scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 89.69% of US stocks.
- TILE's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 200 days.
- TILE ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 15th percentile.
TILE Stock Summary
- TILE's went public 35.38 years ago, making it older than 92.83% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Of note is the ratio of Interface Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 97.36% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Over the past twelve months, TILE has reported earnings growth of 256.68%, putting it ahead of 92.74% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Interface Inc are PAHC, CIR, UFAB, DXYN, and VHI.
- TILE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Interface Inc's official web site, go to www.interface.com.
TILE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TILE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$13.71||52-week high||$15.00|
|Prev. close||$13.73||52-week low||$5.88|
|Day high||$14.35||Avg. volume||370,047|
|50-day MA||$12.93||Dividend yield||0.29%|
|200-day MA||$9.75||Market Cap||803.98M|
Interface, Inc. (TILE) Company Bio
Interface Inc. designs, produces, and sells modular carpet products primarily in the Americas, Europe, and the Asia-Pacific. It offers modular carpets under the Interface and FLOR brands; and carpet tiles under the GlasBacRE brand name for use in commercial interiors, including offices, healthcare facilities, airports, educational and other institutions, hospitality spaces, and retail facilities, as well as residential interiors. The company was founded in 1973 and is based in Atlanta, Georgia.
TILE Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Interface Inc. To summarize, we found that Interface Inc ranked in the 21th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Interface Inc ended up being:
- The stock's equity weight, or the proportion of capital from equity relative to debt, is 53. Its equity weight surpasses that of just 22.5% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Consumer Cyclical sector.
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 5.57 years comes in at -0.03%; that's greater than merely 19.36% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
- Interface Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -1.72. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 18.26% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
TILE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TILE Latest Social Stream
View Full TILE Social Stream
Latest TILE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Interface Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TILE as an investment opportunity.
Interface, Inc. (Nasdaq: TILE), a worldwide commercial flooring company and global leader in sustainability, announced today it has expanded its financial reporting into two reportable segments, Americas (AMS) and Europe, Africa, Asia, and Australia (EAAA). The change will be effective with the first quarter 2021 financial statements.
Interface (TILE) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Mitchell B. Lewis to Retire; Will Remain a Director on the BoardDwight A.K. Gibson Named Incoming President and CEO, Effective June 7, 2021 MARIETTA, Ga., April 21, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- BlueLinx Holdings Inc. (NYSE: BXC), a leading U.S. wholesale distributor of building products in the United States, today announced that Mitchell B. Lewis will retire as President and Chief Executive Officer, effective June 7, 2021. Following a comprehensive search process which commenced in the fall of 2020, the Board of Directors elected Dwight A.K. Gibson as the Company’s incoming President and Chief Executive Officer, effective June 7, 2021. Mr. Gibson will also be appointed to the Company’s Board of Directors when he joins the Company. Mr. Lewis will serve in an advisory capacity through year-en...
Interface, Inc. ( NASDAQ:TILE ) shareholders should be happy to see the share price up 20% in the last quarter. But...
Interface, Inc. (Nasdaq: TILE) announced today that it intends to release its first quarter 2021 results on Friday, May 7, 2021, prior to the open of the market. Interface will host a conference call the morning of Friday, May 7, 2021, at 8:00 a.m. Eastern Time, which will be simultaneously broadcast live over the internet. Daniel T. Hendrix, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, and Bruce A. Hausmann, Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, will host the call.
TILE Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|