Interface, Inc. (TILE): Price and Financial Metrics
TILE Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for TILE is 3.38 -- better than 85.94% of US stocks.
- Interface Inc's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.78% of US equities in our set.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Interface Inc is reporting a growth rate of -139.36%; that's higher than merely 14.19% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Interface Inc are HALL, SNFCA, AWX, ARKR, and RLH.
- TILE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Interface Inc's official web site, go to www.interface.com.
TILE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TILE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$12.23||52-week high||$14.47|
|Prev. close||$12.60||52-week low||$5.06|
|Day high||$12.63||Avg. volume||386,036|
|50-day MA||$11.10||Dividend yield||0.32%|
|200-day MA||$8.62||Market Cap||717.52M|
Interface, Inc. (TILE) Company Bio
Interface Inc. designs, produces, and sells modular carpet products primarily in the Americas, Europe, and the Asia-Pacific. It offers modular carpets under the Interface and FLOR brands; and carpet tiles under the GlasBacRE brand name for use in commercial interiors, including offices, healthcare facilities, airports, educational and other institutions, hospitality spaces, and retail facilities, as well as residential interiors. The company was founded in 1973 and is based in Atlanta, Georgia.
TILE Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for TILE, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Interface Inc ranked in the 30th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 61.83%. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for TILE, they are:
- 51% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than merely 19.65% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- Interface Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -1.72. This coverage rate is greater than that of merely 17.82% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- The weighted average cost of capital for the company is 14. This value is greater than 85.71% stocks in the Consumer Cyclical sector that generate free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
TILE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TILE Latest Social Stream
View Full TILE Social Stream
Latest TILE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Interface Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TILE as an investment opportunity.
Interface (TILE): Q4 Non-GAAP EPS of $0.27 beats by $0.02; GAAP EPS of $0.33 beats by $0.07.Revenue of $276.95M (-18.4% Y/Y) misses by $1.88M.Press Release...
The following slide deck was published by Interface, Inc. in conjunction with their 2020 Q4 earnings call....
Interface (TILE) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 3.85% and -0.45%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2020. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Shares of Interface (NASDAQ:TILE) remained unaffected after the company reported Q4 results. Quarterly Results Earnings per share fell 41.30% year over year to $0.27, which beat the estimate of $0.25. Revenue of $276,946,000 decreased by 18.42% year over year, which missed the estimate of $278,800,000. Guidance Q1 revenue expected between $251,946,000 and $251,946,000. How To Listen To The Conference Call Date: Mar 02, 2021 View more earnings on TILE Time: 08:00 AM ET Webcast URL: https://event.on24.com/eventRegistration/EventLobbyServlet?target=reg20.jsp&referrer=https%3A%2F%2Ffinance.yahoo.com%2Fnews%2Finterface-inc-broadcast-fourth-quarter-160000134.html&eventid=2947823&sessionid=1&key=AE2AA88A89E793781AA5CDB288ED1A6A®Tag=&V2=false&sourcepage=register Technicals 52-week high: $15....
Interface, Inc. (Nasdaq: TILE), a worldwide commercial flooring company and global leader in sustainability, today announced results for the fourth quarter ended January 3, 2021.
TILE Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching TILEWant to see what other sources are saying about Interface Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!