Interface, Inc. (TILE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TILE POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where TILE ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 93.25% of US stocks.
- TILE's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 47 weeks.
- TILE's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 32.72% of US stocks).
TILE Stock Summary
- Interface Inc's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.6% of US equities in our set.
- Of note is the ratio of Interface Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 97.21% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Over the past twelve months, TILE has reported earnings growth of -684.16%, putting it ahead of merely 3.03% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TILE, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are UFAB, ENG, LCUT, ALTG, and VNCE.
- TILE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Interface Inc's official web site, go to www.interface.com.
TILE Valuation Summary
- TILE's price/sales ratio is 0.8; this is 74.19% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- Over the past 243 months, TILE's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.6.
- TILE's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.6 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TILE.
TILE Growth Metrics
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at 29.8%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at -65.15%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 32.23%.
The table below shows TILE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TILE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TILE has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 77.66% of graded US stocks.
- TILE's asset turnover comes in at 0.844 -- ranking 5th of 7 Textiles stocks.
- MHK, CULP, and CRWS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TILE.
The table below shows TILE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TILE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TILE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$14.46||52-week high||$17.11|
|Prev. close||$14.48||52-week low||$5.88|
|Day high||$14.68||Avg. volume||350,854|
|50-day MA||$14.26||Dividend yield||0.28%|
|200-day MA||$13.09||Market Cap||853.94M|
Interface, Inc. (TILE) Company Bio
Interface Inc. designs, produces, and sells modular carpet products primarily in the Americas, Europe, and the Asia-Pacific. It offers modular carpets under the Interface and FLOR brands; and carpet tiles under the GlasBacRE brand name for use in commercial interiors, including offices, healthcare facilities, airports, educational and other institutions, hospitality spaces, and retail facilities, as well as residential interiors. The company was founded in 1973 and is based in Atlanta, Georgia.
Most Popular Stories View All
TILE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TILE Latest Social Stream
View Full TILE Social Stream
Latest TILE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Interface Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TILE as an investment opportunity.
Interface® (Nasdaq: TILE), a worldwide commercial flooring company and global leader in sustainability, today announced third-party validation of its 2030 greenhouse gas (GHG) reduction targets as science-based. The Science Based Targets initiative (SBTi)* confirmed that Interface has set emission reduction targets that are in line with the level of decarbonization required to keep global temperature increase to 1.5°C compared to preindustrial temperatures.
Interface Inc. disclosed Friday a restructuring that will result in a 5% reduction in workforce and the closing of flooring company's manufacturing plant in Thailand. The company said it expects to record restructuring charges of $5.4 million, between the third quarter of 2021 and the fourth quarter of 2022, including $3.5 million in severance expenses and $500,000 in retention bonuses. The restructuring is expected to result in annualized saving of about $1.7 million. The company, which had 3,7
Insights on the Resilient Flooring Global Market to 2026 - Featuring Armstrong World Industries, Interface and Mohawk Industries Among Others - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Resilient Flooring Market - Growth, Trends, COVID-19 Impact, and Forecasts (2021 - 2026)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com''s offering. The resilient flooring market is expected to grow at a CAGR of over 4% during the forecast period. Companies Mentioned Armstrong World Industries, Inc Beaulieu International Group Forbo Flooring Systems Gerflor Group Interface, Inc Mannington Mills, Inc Milliken & Company Mohawk Industries nora Polyflor Ltd Shaw I
Interface, Inc. (Nasdaq: TILE), a worldwide commercial flooring company and global leader in sustainability, today announced that Dan Hendrix, Chief Executive Officer, and Bruce Hausmann, Chief Financial Officer, will present virtually at the Raymond James 2021 Diversified Industrials Conference on Tuesday, August 24, 2021 at 9:20 a.m. ET.
Interface, Inc. (Nasdaq: TILE), a worldwide commercial flooring company and global leader in sustainability, today announced that its Board of Directors has declared a regular quarterly cash dividend of $0.01 per share, payable September 17, 2021 to shareholders of record as of September 3, 2021.
TILE Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|