TIAN RUIXIANG Holdings Ltd (TIRX): Price and Financial Metrics
TIRX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.75||52-week high||$7.88|
|Prev. close||$0.75||52-week low||$0.65|
|Day high||$0.75||Avg. volume||435,304|
|50-day MA||$0.88||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.33||Market Cap||2.09M|
TIRX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TIRX Stock Summary
- TIRX has a higher market value than just 1.57% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $2,407,832.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.07, TIAN RUIXIANG HOLDINGS LTD is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than merely 1.54% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, TIAN RUIXIANG HOLDINGS LTD is reporting a growth rate of -713.1%; that's higher than only 2.17% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TIRX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CDMO, KAVL, TLS, EXPI, and CLOV.
- TIRX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit TIAN RUIXIANG HOLDINGS LTD's official web site, go to www.tianrx.com.
TIRX Valuation Summary
- TIRX's EV/EBIT ratio is -0.4; this is 103.7% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 33 months, TIRX's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 457.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TIRX.
TIRX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TIRX has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 9.53% of graded US stocks.
- TIRX's asset turnover comes in at 0.293 -- ranking 57th of 133 Insurance stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows TIRX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TIAN RUIXIANG Holdings Ltd (TIRX) Company Bio
TIAN RUIXIANG Holdings Ltd operates as a holding company. The Company, through its subsidiaries, provides claims processing, payment reminders, policy review, risk survey, and other insurance related services. TIAN RUIXIANG Holdings serves customers in China.
TIRX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TIRX Latest Social Stream
View Full TIRX Social Stream
Latest TIRX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TIAN RUIXIANG HOLDINGS LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TIRX as an investment opportunity.
Super League Gaming (SLGG) stock is falling on Monday after the esports entertainment company announced a proposed share offering.
Tian Ruixiang (TIRX) stock is rising higher on Monday after the company revealed a share transfer for 61.22% of its voting power.
Earthstone Energy (ESTE) stock is rallying on Monday after the oil and gas company reached a $4.5 billion deal with Permian Resources (PR).
NAPCO Security Techs (NSSC) stock is falling on Monday following the release of preliminary results for its fiscal Q4 earnings report.
It's time to start the week off right with a look at the biggest pre-market stock movers worth watching on Monday morning!
TIRX Price Returns