TIAN RUIXIANG Holdings Ltd (TIRX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TIRX POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where TIRX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 73.89% of US stocks.
- TIRX's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 103 days.
- TIRX's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 10.47% of US stocks).
TIRX Stock Summary
- TIRX has a higher market value than only 1.49% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $13,847,000.
- TIRX's went public 1.17 years ago, making it older than merely 0.85% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for TIRX comes in at -263.48% -- higher than that of only 1.06% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TIRX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are JZXN, CHNR, CGA, EZGO, and EDTK.
- TIRX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Tian Ruixiang Holdings Ltd's official web site, go to www.tianrx.com.
TIRX Valuation Summary
- TIRX's EV/EBIT ratio is 25.3; this is 194.19% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 29 weeks, TIRX's price/sales ratio has gone down 93.9.
- TIRX's price/sales ratio has moved down 93.9 over the prior 29 weeks.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TIRX.
TIRX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TIRX has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 9.53% of graded US stocks.
- TIRX's asset turnover comes in at 0.293 -- ranking 57th of 133 Insurance stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows TIRX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TIRX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TIRX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.69||52-week high||$11.35|
|Prev. close||$0.68||52-week low||$0.61|
|Day high||$0.69||Avg. volume||189,448|
|50-day MA||$0.94||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.15||Market Cap||7.83M|
TIAN RUIXIANG Holdings Ltd (TIRX) Company Bio
TIAN RUIXIANG Holdings Ltd operates as a holding company. The Company, through its subsidiaries, provides claims processing, payment reminders, policy review, risk survey, and other insurance related services. TIAN RUIXIANG Holdings serves customers in China.
Most Popular Stories View All
TIRX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TIRX Latest Social Stream
View Full TIRX Social Stream
Latest TIRX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Tian Ruixiang Holdings Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TIRX as an investment opportunity.
Good morning, investor!
TIAN RUIXIANG Holdings Ltd (Nasdaq: TIRX) (the "Company"), a China-based insurance broker, announced today that the Company adopted a performance incentive plan (the "2021 Plan") to motivate and reward eligible employees based on their performance. The Company has also filed a registration statement on Form S-8 (the "Registration Statement") to register 5,000,000 Class A ordinary shares, par value of US$0.001 per share (the "Class A Ordinary Shares"), of the Company, issuable pursuant to the the
TIAN RUIXIANG Holdings Ltd Enters into Strategic Cooperation Agreement with Yunnan Anhua Disaster Prevention and Mitigation Technology Co., Ltd.
TIAN RUIXIANG Holdings Ltd (Nasdaq: TIRX) (the "Company"), a China-based insurance broker, announced today that it has entered into a strategic cooperation agreement (the "Agreement") with Yunnan Anhua Disaster Prevention and Mitigation Technology Co., Ltd. (" Yunnan Anhua"), to explore business opportunities in disaster mitigation and risk management in Yunnan province, China. Yunnan Anhua specializes in disaster assessment, risk model technology development, disaster prevention and mitigation
Are Tian Ruixiang Holdings Ltd's (NASDAQ:TIRX) Mixed Financials The Reason For Its Gloomy Performance on The Stock Market?
It is hard to get excited after looking at Tian Ruixiang Holdings' (NASDAQ:TIRX) recent performance, when its stock has...
TIAN RUIXIANG Holdings Ltd Announces It has Generated RMB3.3 Million Premium in School Campus Liability Insurance
TIAN RUIXIANG Holdings Ltd (Nasdaq: TIRX) (the "Company"), a China-based insurance broker, announced today that it has generated a total of RMB3.3 million (approximately US$0.5 million) in school campus liability insurance premium. School campus liability insurance helps protect the legitimate rights and interests of students and schools, as well as maintaining normal school operations.
TIRX Price Returns