TIAN RUIXIANG Holdings Ltd (TIRX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TIRX Stock Summary
- TIRX has a higher market value than just 1.82% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $7,552,160.
- Over the past twelve months, TIRX has reported earnings growth of -758.36%, putting it ahead of just 2.31% of US stocks in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for TIRX comes in at -322.03% -- higher than that of merely 1.82% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TIRX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CLOV, SXTC, JUPW, TRC, and EEIQ.
- Visit TIRX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.tianrx.com.
TIRX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, TIRX's price/earnings ratio is 112.82% lower, now standing at -1.5.
- Over the past 22 months, TIRX's price/earnings ratio has gone down 1160.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TIRX.
TIRX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TIRX has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 9.53% of graded US stocks.
- TIRX's asset turnover comes in at 0.293 -- ranking 57th of 133 Insurance stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows TIRX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TIRX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TIRX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.22||52-week high||$11.91|
|Prev. close||$2.28||52-week low||$2.04|
|Day high||$2.30||Avg. volume||32,981|
|50-day MA||$2.93||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.04||Market Cap||6.19M|
TIAN RUIXIANG Holdings Ltd (TIRX) Company Bio
TIAN RUIXIANG Holdings Ltd operates as a holding company. The Company, through its subsidiaries, provides claims processing, payment reminders, policy review, risk survey, and other insurance related services. TIAN RUIXIANG Holdings serves customers in China.
Most Popular Stories View All
TIRX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TIRX Latest Social Stream
View Full TIRX Social Stream
Latest TIRX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TIAN RUIXIANG HOLDINGS LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TIRX as an investment opportunity.
Good morning, trader!
TIAN RUIXIANG Holdings Ltd (Nasdaq: TIRX) (the "Company"), a China-based insurance broker conducting business through its variable interest entity in China, announced today that the Company received a written notification (the "Notification") from the Nasdaq Stock Market LLC ("Nasdaq") on May 31, 2022, notifying the Company that it is not in compliance with the minimum bid price requirement set forth in Nasdaq Listing Rules for continued listing on the Nasdaq.
TIAN RUIXIANG Holdings Ltd (Nasdaq: TIRX) (the "Company"), a China-based insurance broker conducting business through its variable interest entity in China, announced today its financial results for the fiscal year ended October 31, 2021.
TIAN RUIXIANG Holdings Ltd (Nasdaq: TIRX) (the "Company"), a China-based insurance broker, announced today that the Company adopted a performance incentive plan (the "2021 Plan") to motivate and reward eligible employees based on their performance. The Company has also filed a registration statement on Form S-8 (the "Registration Statement") to register 5,000,000 Class A ordinary shares, par value of US$0.001 per share (the "Class A Ordinary Shares"), of the Company, issuable pursuant to the the
TIAN RUIXIANG Holdings Ltd Enters into Strategic Cooperation Agreement with Yunnan Anhua Disaster Prevention and Mitigation Technology Co., Ltd.
TIAN RUIXIANG Holdings Ltd (Nasdaq: TIRX) (the "Company"), a China-based insurance broker, announced today that it has entered into a strategic cooperation agreement (the "Agreement") with Yunnan Anhua Disaster Prevention and Mitigation Technology Co., Ltd. (" Yunnan Anhua"), to explore business opportunities in disaster mitigation and risk management in Yunnan province, China. Yunnan Anhua specializes in disaster assessment, risk model technology development, disaster prevention and mitigation
TIRX Price Returns