TIAN RUIXIANG Holdings Ltd (TIRX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TIRX Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $3,249,324, TIAN RUIXIANG HOLDINGS LTD has a greater market value than just 0.84% of US stocks.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.1, TIAN RUIXIANG HOLDINGS LTD is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than merely 1.74% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, TIAN RUIXIANG HOLDINGS LTD is reporting a growth rate of -713.1%; that's higher than just 2.55% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to TIAN RUIXIANG HOLDINGS LTD, a group of peers worth examining would be EEIQ, FAMI, VLTA, PRVA, and KAVL.
- TIRX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit TIAN RUIXIANG HOLDINGS LTD's official web site, go to www.tianrx.com.
TIRX Valuation Summary
- TIRX's price/sales ratio is 2.4; this is 4% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 26 months, TIRX's price/sales ratio has gone down 99.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TIRX.
TIRX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TIRX has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 9.53% of graded US stocks.
- TIRX's asset turnover comes in at 0.293 -- ranking 57th of 133 Insurance stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows TIRX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TIRX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TIRX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.14||52-week high||$7.95|
|Prev. close||$1.17||52-week low||$1.00|
|Day high||$1.20||Avg. volume||89,782|
|50-day MA||$2.12||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.98||Market Cap||3.18M|
TIAN RUIXIANG Holdings Ltd (TIRX) Company Bio
TIAN RUIXIANG Holdings Ltd operates as a holding company. The Company, through its subsidiaries, provides claims processing, payment reminders, policy review, risk survey, and other insurance related services. TIAN RUIXIANG Holdings serves customers in China.
Most Popular Stories View All
TIRX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TIRX Latest Social Stream
View Full TIRX Social Stream
Latest TIRX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TIAN RUIXIANG HOLDINGS LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TIRX as an investment opportunity.
Today’s Biggest Pre-Market Stock Movers: 10 Top Gainers and Losers on Friday
It's time to start closing out the trading week with a dive into the biggest pre-market stock movers for Friday morning!
Today’s Biggest Pre-Market Stock Movers: 10 Top Gainers and Losers on Thursday
We're beginning the day with a breakdown of the biggest pre-market stock movers traders need to know about on Thursday morning!
TIAN RUIXIANG Holdings Ltd Reports Financial Results for the Six Months Ended April 30, 2022
TIAN RUIXIANG Holdings Ltd (Nasdaq: TIRX) (the "Company"), a China-based insurance broker conducting business through its variable interest entity in China, announced today its unaudited financial results for the six months ended April 30, 2022.
TIAN RUIXIANG Holdings Ltd Receives Nasdaq Notification Regarding Minimum Bid Price Deficiency
TIAN RUIXIANG Holdings Ltd (Nasdaq: TIRX) (the "Company"), a China-based insurance broker conducting business through its variable interest entity in China, announced today that the Company received a written notification (the "Notification") from the Nasdaq Stock Market LLC ("Nasdaq") on May 31, 2022, notifying the Company that it is not in compliance with the minimum bid price requirement set forth in Nasdaq Listing Rules for continued listing on the Nasdaq.
TIRX Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...