Team, Inc. (TISI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TISI POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where TISI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 87.1% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for TISI is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- TISI ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 3rd percentile.
TISI Stock Summary
- Team Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 91.04% of US listed stocks.
- TISI's price/sales ratio is 0.31; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 4.22% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that TISI's revenue has grown -28.33% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of just 13.78% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Team Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be FARM, VERO, OSMT, ACOR, and ECOL.
- TISI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Team Inc's official web site, go to www.teaminc.com.
TISI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, TISI's EV/EBIT ratio is 176.21% lower, now standing at -18.9.
- TISI's price/sales ratio has moved down $0.1 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TISI.
TISI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TISI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.17||52-week high||$13.84|
|Prev. close||$8.13||52-week low||$3.75|
|Day high||$8.34||Avg. volume||177,391|
|50-day MA||$9.30||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$9.14||Market Cap||252.40M|
Team, Inc. (TISI) Company Bio
Team, Inc. is a provider of specialty industrial services, including inspection and assessment, required in maintaining and installing high-temperature and high-pressure piping systems and vessels that are utilized extensively in the refining, petrochemical, power, pipeline and other heavy industries. The company was founded in 1973 and is based in Sugar Land, Texas.
TISI Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Team Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Team Inc ranked in the 26th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Team Inc, consider:
- The stock's equity weight, or the proportion of capital from equity relative to debt, is 40. Its equity weight surpasses that of only 8.18% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Industrials sector.
- Team Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -1.05. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 17.81% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
TISI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TISI Latest Social Stream
View Full TISI Social Stream
Latest TISI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Team Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TISI as an investment opportunity.
In this article we discuss the 10 best cheap stocks to buy according to billionaire Mario Gabelli. If you want to skip our detailed analysis of Gabelli‘s history and hedge fund performance, go directly to the 5 Best Cheap Stocks to Buy According to Billionaire Mario Gabelli. Mario Gabelli, the billionaire owner of New York-based […]
Team, Inc. ("TEAM") (NYSE: TISI), a global leading provider of integrated, digitally-enabled asset performance assurance and optimization solutions, announced today that Amerino Gatti, Chairman & Chief Executive Officer, and Susan Ball, EVP & Chief Financial Officer, will participate in the following conferences:
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / May 5, 2021 / Team, Inc. (NYSE:TISI) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2021 First Quarter Earnings call to be held on May 5, 2021 at 10:00 AM Eastern Time.
Team, Inc. (NYSE: TISI), a global leading provider of integrated, digitally-enabled asset performance assurance and optimization solutions, today reported its financial results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2021.
TISI earnings call for the period ending December 31, 2020.
TISI Price Returns