Team, Inc. (TISI): Price and Financial Metrics
TISI Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for TISI is 4.37 -- better than 90.33% of US stocks.
- TISI's price/sales ratio is 0.39; that's higher than the P/S ratio of just 7.44% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Team Inc is reporting a growth rate of 1,709.31%; that's higher than 99.08% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Team Inc are USAK, HMHC, UNAM, TWIN, and AEL.
- TISI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Team Inc's official web site, go to www.teaminc.com.
TISI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TISI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.09||52-week high||$13.23|
|Prev. close||$11.77||52-week low||$3.75|
|Day high||$12.42||Avg. volume||136,640|
|50-day MA||$10.84||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$7.35||Market Cap||339.66M|
Team, Inc. (TISI) Company Bio
Team, Inc. is a provider of specialty industrial services, including inspection and assessment, required in maintaining and installing high-temperature and high-pressure piping systems and vessels that are utilized extensively in the refining, petrochemical, power, pipeline and other heavy industries. The company was founded in 1973 and is based in Sugar Land, Texas.
TISI Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Team Inc. To summarize, we found that Team Inc ranked in the 25th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 71.17%. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Team Inc, consider:
- The company has produced more trailing twelve month cash flow than merely 19.96% of its sector Industrials.
- 47% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than only 16.51% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- Team Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -7.39. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 10% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
TISI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TISI Latest Social Stream
View Full TISI Social Stream
Latest TISI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Team Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TISI as an investment opportunity.
Team, Inc. to Present at the CJS Securities 21st Annual New Ideas for the New Year Investor Conference
Team, Inc. ("TEAM") (NYSE: TISI), a global leading provider of integrated, digitally-enabled asset performance assurance and optimization solutions, announced today that Amerino Gatti, Chairman & Chief Executive Officer, and Susan Ball, EVP & Chief Financial Officer, will present at the CJS Securities 21st Annual New Ideas for the New Year Investor Conference to be held virtually on Wednesday, Jan. 13, 2021.
This article will reflect on the compensation paid to Amerino Gatti who has served as CEO of Team, Inc. ( NYSE:TISI...
Enters into a New $250 Million Senior Secured Term Loan through 2026 led by Atlantic Park
At the end of February we announced the arrival of the first US recession since 2009 and we predicted that the market will decline by at least 20% in (Recession is Imminent: We Need A Travel Ban NOW). In these volatile markets we scrutinize hedge fund filings to get a reading on which direction each […]
Thank you for standing by, and welcome to the Second Quarter 2020 Team, Inc. Earnings Conference Call. With me on today's call are Amerino Gatti, our Chairman and Chief Executive Officer; and our Chief Financial Officer, Susan Ball.
TISI Price Returns
Continue Researching TISIWant to do more research on Team Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!