Team, Inc. (TISI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TISI POWR Grades
- TISI scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 82.77% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for TISI is in Sentiment, which has been heading up over the past 178 days.
- TISI's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 40.4% of US stocks).
TISI Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for TISI is -31.74 -- better than just 0.57% of US stocks.
- TISI's price/sales ratio is 0.04; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 0.61% of US stocks.
- TISI's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 99.35% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to TEAM INC are PRTY, COHN, JXN, AMP, and EQH.
- Visit TISI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.teaminc.com.
TISI Valuation Summary
- TISI's EV/EBIT ratio is -16; this is 191.43% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- TISI's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 24.5 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TISI.
TISI Growth Metrics
- The 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 11.41%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at -93.77%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -296.97%.
The table below shows TISI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TISI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TISI has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 75.42% of graded US stocks.
- TISI's asset turnover comes in at 1.137 -- ranking 7th of 50 Personal Services stocks.
- XSPA, TAL, and UNF are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TISI.
The table below shows TISI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TISI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TISI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.68||52-week high||$3.07|
|Prev. close||$0.73||52-week low||$0.52|
|Day high||$0.75||Avg. volume||1,310,123|
|50-day MA||$0.84||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.13||Market Cap||29.40M|
Team, Inc. (TISI) Company Bio
Team, Inc. is a provider of specialty industrial services, including inspection and assessment, required in maintaining and installing high-temperature and high-pressure piping systems and vessels that are utilized extensively in the refining, petrochemical, power, pipeline and other heavy industries. The company was founded in 1973 and is based in Sugar Land, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
TISI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TISI Latest Social Stream
View Full TISI Social Stream
Latest TISI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TEAM INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TISI as an investment opportunity.
SUGAR LAND, Texas, Nov. 29, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Team, Inc.’s (NYSE: TISI) (“TEAM” or the “Company”) Board of Directors (“Board”) has unanimously appointed Keith Tucker as Chief Executive Officer effective as of November 22. Mr. Tucker had been serving as interim Chief Executive Officer since March 2022. "We are pleased to announce Keith’s appointment as Chief Executive Officer. With his strong operational background and extensive knowledge of our client base, Keith is the right person to le
Consolidated Revenue Increased 10% over 3Q 2021 Completes Strategic Sale of Quest Integrity Business to Baker Hughes SUGAR LAND, Texas, Nov. 08, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Team, Inc. (NYSE: TISI) (“TEAM” or the “Company”), a global leading provider of integrated, digitally-enabled asset performance assurance and optimization solutions, today reported its financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2022. Third Quarter 2022 Financial and Operational Results1: Announced the closing of
SUGAR LAND, Texas, Nov. 04, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- TEAM, INC. (“TEAM” or the “Company”) (NYSE: TISI) today announced that on November 2, 2022 it received written notice from the New York Stock Exchange (“NYSE”) that the Company is not in compliance with the continued listing standards set forth in Rule 802.01C of the NYSE Listed Company Manual that requires listed companies to maintain an average closing share price of at least $1.00 over a consecutive 30 trading-day period (the “Notice”). The
In addition to closing the $279 million sale of its Quest Integrity business unit to Baker Hughes, Team Inc. also announced its shareholders approved a reverse stock split.
Scheduled to Reconvene November 8, 2022 at 3:00 p.m. Central Time at Company Headquarters to Vote on Proposal One SUGAR LAND, Texas, Nov. 02, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Team, Inc. (NYSE: TISI) (“TEAM” or the “Company”) convened its Special Meeting of Shareholders on November 2, 2022, and shareholders approved proposals to authorize the Company’s Board of Directors to implement a reverse stock split, and to adjourn the meeting to provide shareholders with additional time to vote on Proposal One to
TISI Price Returns