Team, Inc. (TISI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TISI POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where TISI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 59.16% of US stocks.
- TISI's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- TISI's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 5.12% of US stocks).
TISI Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for TISI is 16.86 -- better than 98.3% of US stocks.
- TISI's price/sales ratio is 0.09; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 0.92% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Team Inc's share price is greater than that of 99.34% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Team Inc are BXC, GCI, XPO, RGS, and DSKE.
- TISI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Team Inc's official web site, go to www.teaminc.com.
TISI Valuation Summary
- TISI's EV/EBIT ratio is -14.7; this is 168.69% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- TISI's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.5 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, TISI's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TISI.
TISI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TISI has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 75.42% of graded US stocks.
- TISI's asset turnover comes in at 1.137 -- ranking 7th of 50 Personal Services stocks.
- XSPA, TAL, and UNF are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TISI.
The table below shows TISI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TISI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TISI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.98||52-week high||$4.94|
|Prev. close||$1.00||52-week low||$0.52|
|Day high||$1.02||Avg. volume||1,494,940|
|50-day MA||$0.90||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.25||Market Cap||42.36M|
Team, Inc. (TISI) Company Bio
Team, Inc. is a provider of specialty industrial services, including inspection and assessment, required in maintaining and installing high-temperature and high-pressure piping systems and vessels that are utilized extensively in the refining, petrochemical, power, pipeline and other heavy industries. The company was founded in 1973 and is based in Sugar Land, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
TISI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TISI Latest Social Stream
View Full TISI Social Stream
Latest TISI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Team Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TISI as an investment opportunity.
This week will bring earnings that give insight into multiple investment themes and other important events that you should watch out for.
Team, Inc. (NYSE: TISI) revealed a series of transactions in its effort to refinance capital structure. The company replaced its current $150 million ABL facility dated December 18, 2020, with a new $165 million ABL credit facility. The new facility consists of a $130 million revolving credit facility provided by Eclipse Business Capital, LLC and a $35 million delayed draw term loan facility provided by Corre Partners Management, LLC. This new ABL facility will mature on February 10, 2025. Team
Team, Inc. (NYSE: TISI) ("TEAM" or the "Company"), a global leading provider of integrated, digitally-enabled asset performance assurance and optimization solutions, today announced a series of related transactions in support of a comprehensive plan to refinance its capital structure.
Magic Eden has attracted an audience that favors lower-cost NFTs and higher velocity trading. The post Top Solana DApp Created by Small Team, but Growth Rivals OpenSea appeared first on The Tokenist.
TEAM (NYSE:TISI) receives notice from NYSE as the company is not in compliance with minimum listing standards. NYSE requires that the average closing price of a listed company's stock remain above $1.00 per share over a consecutive 30 trading-day period. The Company has six months following the receipt of the Notice...
TISI Price Returns