Team, Inc. (TISI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TISI POWR Grades
- TISI scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 65.17% of US stocks.
- TISI's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 169 days.
- TISI ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 14th percentile.
TISI Stock Summary
- TISI's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.25 -- higher than just 1.34% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.02, Team Inc has a higher such ratio than only 0% of stocks in our set.
- The volatility of Team Inc's share price is greater than that of 99.32% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TISI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are INT, SGRP, JAN, ANDE, and RGS.
- TISI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Team Inc's official web site, go to www.teaminc.com.
TISI Valuation Summary
- TISI's EV/EBIT ratio is -14.7; this is 168.69% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- TISI's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.5 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, TISI's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TISI.
TISI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TISI has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 75.42% of graded US stocks.
- TISI's asset turnover comes in at 1.137 -- ranking 7th of 50 Personal Services stocks.
- XSPA, TAL, and UNF are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TISI.
The table below shows TISI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TISI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TISI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.59||52-week high||$13.84|
|Prev. close||$0.63||52-week low||$0.52|
|Day high||$0.66||Avg. volume||509,589|
|50-day MA||$1.13||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.55||Market Cap||18.28M|
Team, Inc. (TISI) Company Bio
Team, Inc. is a provider of specialty industrial services, including inspection and assessment, required in maintaining and installing high-temperature and high-pressure piping systems and vessels that are utilized extensively in the refining, petrochemical, power, pipeline and other heavy industries. The company was founded in 1973 and is based in Sugar Land, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
TISI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TISI Latest Social Stream
View Full TISI Social Stream
Latest TISI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Team Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TISI as an investment opportunity.
Millennium Management LLC boosted its holdings in Team, Inc. by 417.0% in the 2nd quarter, according to the company in its most recent filing with the Securities and Exchange
Millennium Management LLC boosted its holdings in Team, Inc. (NYSE:TISI) by 417.0% in the 2nd quarter, according to the company in its most recent filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission. The firm owned 110,302 shares of the business services providers stock after purchasing an additional 88,965 shares during the quarter. Millennium Management LLC owned  The post Millennium Management LLC Buys 88,965 Shares of Team, Inc. (NYSE:TISI) appeared first on ETF Daily News .
California State Teachers Retirement System decreased its holdings in Team, Inc. (NYSE:TISI) by 20.2% in the 2nd quarter, according to the company in its most recent Form 13F filing with the SEC. The firm owned 36,117 shares of the business services providers stock after selling 9,126 shares during the quarter. California State Teachers Retirement Systems 
Team, Inc. (NYSE:TISI) saw a large increase in short interest in the month of October. As of October 29th, there was short interest totalling 780,300 shares, an increase of 26.6% from the October 14th total of 616,500 shares. Currently, 2.6% of the companys shares are short sold. Based on an average daily volume of 731,100 
Finding 10x stocks is possible; it's simply a matter of knowing what patterns to look for.
TISI Price Returns