Tilly's, Inc. (TLYS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TLYS POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where TLYS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 92.9% of US stocks.
- TLYS's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- TLYS's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 5.09% of US stocks).
TLYS Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for TLYS is 4.22 -- better than 88.81% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.29, TILLY'S INC has a higher such ratio than only 9.29% of stocks in our set.
- TILLY'S INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 18.69%, greater than the shareholder yield of 89.3% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TLYS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SPWH, LL, BGFV, LZB, and BBW.
- TLYS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit TILLY'S INC's official web site, go to www.tillys.com.
TLYS Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, TLYS's price/earnings ratio is 45.79% lower, now standing at 5.8.
- Over the past 126 months, TLYS's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TLYS.
TLYS Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 38.79%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 25%.
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -39.33%.
The table below shows TLYS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TLYS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TLYS has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 80.3% of graded US stocks.
- TLYS's asset turnover comes in at 1.319 -- ranking 100th of 165 Retail stocks.
- ANF, AEO, and BBWI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TLYS.
The table below shows TLYS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TLYS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TLYS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.92||52-week high||$17.80|
|Prev. close||$7.06||52-week low||$6.65|
|Day high||$7.09||Avg. volume||381,315|
|50-day MA||$7.57||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$9.76||Market Cap||208.37M|
Tilly's, Inc. (TLYS) Company Bio
Tillys, Inc. retails casual clothing, footwear, and accessories for teens and young adults in the United States. The company was founded in 1982 and is headquartered in Irvine, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
TLYS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TLYS Latest Social Stream
View Full TLYS Social Stream
Latest TLYS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TILLY'S INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TLYS as an investment opportunity.
Tilly's, Inc.'s (NYSE:TLYS) Stock Has Shown Weakness Lately But Financial Prospects Look Decent: Is The Market Wrong?
It is hard to get excited after looking at Tilly's' (NYSE:TLYS) recent performance, when its stock has declined 12...
Shares of Tilly's (NYSE: TLYS) are falling 7.2% at 10:38 a.m. on Friday after the apparel retailer missed analyst earnings expectations for the second quarter. Tilly's earned $0.13 per share for the period on $168.3 million in revenue, short on both counts of Wall Street estimates of $0.16 per share in profits on $170.8 million in sales. Tilly's had been the beneficiary of a strong rebound in consumer spending last year after the lockdown period of the pandemic, which led the retailer of apparel for young boys and girls to post record results.
Shares of Tilly's Inc. fell 5% in premarket trades on Friday after the retailer missed its earnings and revenue targets. After the closing bell on Thursday, Tilly's said it earned 13 cents a share in its second quarter, below the analyst estimate of 16 cents a share. Second-quarter revenue of $168.3 million fell short of the analyst expectation of $170.8 million. The company said it expects third-quarter profit of 5 cents to 11 cents a share, down from 66 cents a share it reported in the year-ag
Ed Thomas, president and CEO; and Michael Henry, CFO, will discuss the company's results and then host the Q&A session. In terms of real estate, we now expect to open a total of a 11 new stores this year, four of which have already be opened, two are scheduled to open in mid September, one in mid October and four in November just ahead of Thanksgiving.
Tilly's (TLYS) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -18.75% and 1.45%, respectively, for the quarter ended July 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
TLYS Price Returns