Tilly's, Inc. (TLYS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TLYS POWR Grades
- TLYS scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 99.1% of US stocks.
- TLYS's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 52 weeks.
- TLYS's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 26.12% of US stocks).
TLYS Stock Summary
- Tilly'S Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 89.38% of US listed stocks.
- TLYS's price/sales ratio is 0.63; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 12.78% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, TLYS has reported earnings growth of -2,677.96%, putting it ahead of only 0.66% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Tilly'S Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be URBN, RAVE, SAH, AVT, and OMI.
- Visit TLYS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.tillys.com.
TLYS Valuation Summary
- TLYS's EV/EBIT ratio is 16.4; this is 1.8% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- Over the past 113 months, TLYS's price/earnings ratio has gone up 4.3.
- TLYS's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.4 over the prior 113 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TLYS.
TLYS Growth Metrics
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 24.38%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -50.16%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -9.91%.
The table below shows TLYS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TLYS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TLYS has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 78.82% of graded US stocks.
- TLYS's asset turnover comes in at 1.319 -- ranking 99th of 165 Retail stocks.
- ANF, AEO, and BBWI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TLYS.
The table below shows TLYS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TLYS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TLYS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$13.86||52-week high||$16.93|
|Prev. close||$13.85||52-week low||$6.00|
|Day high||$14.02||Avg. volume||260,149|
|50-day MA||$14.75||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$13.28||Market Cap||429.06M|
Tilly's, Inc. (TLYS) Company Bio
Tillys, Inc. retails casual clothing, footwear, and accessories for teens and young adults in the United States. The company was founded in 1982 and is headquartered in Irvine, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
TLYS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TLYS Latest Social Stream
View Full TLYS Social Stream
Latest TLYS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Tilly'S Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TLYS as an investment opportunity.
Here at Zacks, our focus is on the proven Zacks Rank system, which emphasizes earnings estimates and estimate revisions to find great stocks. Nevertheless, we are always paying attention to the latest value, growth, and momentum trends to underscore strong picks.
Janet Kerr, Director at Tilly'S (NYSE:TLYS), made a large insider sell on September 30, according to a new SEC filing. What Happened: A Form 4 filing from the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission on Thursday showed that Kerr sold 8,000 shares of Tilly'S at a price of $14.07. The total transaction amounted to $112,560. Kerr still owns a total of 45,772 shares of Tilly'S worth, $662,091. Tilly'S shares are trading up 0.31% at $14.46 at the time of this writing on Monday morning. Now trade stock
With its stock down 9.1% over the past week, it is easy to disregard Tilly's (NYSE:TLYS). But if you pay close...
Tilly's (TLYS) second-quarter fiscal 2021 results reflect gains from sales in physical stores as well as comparable sales.
Ed Thomas, president and CEO, and Michael Henry, CFO, will discuss the company's results and then host the Q&A session. Certain forward-looking statements will be made during this call that reflect Tilly's judgment and analysis only as of today, September 2, 2021, and actual results may differ materially from current expectations based on various factors affecting Tilly's business. Accordingly, you should not place undue reliance on these forward-looking statements.
TLYS Price Returns