Tilly's, Inc. (TLYS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TLYS POWR Grades
- TLYS scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 97.39% of US stocks.
- TLYS's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 206 days.
- TLYS ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 36th percentile.
TLYS Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 288.42, Tilly'S Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 88.76% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Tilly'S Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.93% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.67, Tilly'S Inc has a higher such ratio than only 13.68% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TLYS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CONN, MLHR, TSRI, HFFG, and TKAT.
- TLYS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Tilly'S Inc's official web site, go to www.tillys.com.
TLYS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TLYS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$12.28||52-week high||$13.18|
|Prev. close||$11.84||52-week low||$4.00|
|Day high||$12.36||Avg. volume||202,430|
|50-day MA||$11.94||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$8.98||Market Cap||369.38M|
Tilly's, Inc. (TLYS) Company Bio
Tillys, Inc. retails casual clothing, footwear, and accessories for teens and young adults in the United States. The company was founded in 1982 and is headquartered in Irvine, California.
TLYS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TLYS Latest Social Stream
View Full TLYS Social Stream
Latest TLYS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Tilly'S Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TLYS as an investment opportunity.
Tilly’s, Inc. to Report Fiscal 2021 First Quarter Operating Results on June 3, 2021
TLYS vs. GOOS: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
Tilly's (TLYS) fourth-quarter fiscal 2020 performance is likely to have gained from growth in e-commerce sales.
Avast (LSE:AVST), a global leader in digital security and privacy products, today announced the appointment of Shane Ryan as Global Executive Director of the newly established Avast Foundation. The social impact organization was established by Avast in December 2020 and will align closely with the company's purpose of securing people's digital lives by driving programs focused on online safety, trust and freedom, inclusivity, transparency and working with youth.
Avast (LSE:AVST), a global leader in digital security and privacy products, has today announced a strategic partnership with PMovil, an industry leader in direct carrier billing and alternative payments in Latin America. The partnership means that Avast's subscription-based solutions will be available via direct carrier billing for over 400 million customers of PMovil worldwide.
TLYS Price Returns