Tilly's, Inc. (TLYS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TLYS POWR Grades
- TLYS scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 97.39% of US stocks.
- TLYS's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- TLYS ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 36th percentile.
TLYS Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for TLYS is 3.53 -- better than 87.29% of US stocks.
- TLYS's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 1.03 -- higher than just 5.94% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Over the past twelve months, TLYS has reported earnings growth of 1,586.56%, putting it ahead of 98.63% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Tilly'S Inc are SYNL, RVP, NX, MCY, and ESGR.
- Visit TLYS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.tillys.com.
TLYS Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, TLYS's price/sales ratio is 77.42% lower, now standing at 0.7.
- Over the past 112 months, TLYS's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 2.6.
- TLYS's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.5 over the prior 112 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TLYS.
TLYS Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at -2.29%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 169.67%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -22.11%.
The table below shows TLYS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TLYS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TLYS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$14.58||52-week high||$16.88|
|Prev. close||$15.32||52-week low||$5.57|
|Day high||$15.14||Avg. volume||243,426|
|50-day MA||$15.27||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$11.36||Market Cap||439.83M|
Tilly's, Inc. (TLYS) Company Bio
Tillys, Inc. retails casual clothing, footwear, and accessories for teens and young adults in the United States. The company was founded in 1982 and is headquartered in Irvine, California.
TLYS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TLYS Latest Social Stream
View Full TLYS Social Stream
Latest TLYS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Tilly'S Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TLYS as an investment opportunity.
IRVINE, Calif., August 02, 2021--Tilly’s, Inc. (NYSE: TLYS) today announced that the company will release its financial results for the second quarter of fiscal 2021 ended July 31, 2021, after the market close on Thursday, September 2, 2021. Edmond Thomas, President and Chief Executive Officer, and Michael Henry, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, will host a conference call that afternoon (September 2, 2021) at 4:30 p.m. ET (1:30 p.m. PT) to discuss the financial results.
In the latest trading session, Tilly's (TLYS) closed at $14.98, marking a +1.63% move from the previous day.
It might be of some concern to shareholders to see the Tilly's, Inc. ( NYSE:TLYS ) share price down 11% in the last...
Delek Logistics Partners (NYSE: DKL), Tilly's (NYSE: TLYS), and Medical Properties Trust (NYSE: MPW) have what dividend investors are looking for -- potential share growth with a dividend yield of 5% or more that's well protected. All three of these stocks, to me, are still underpriced, with price-to-earnings ratios that range from 9.929 for Delek Logistics to 17.10 for Tilly's to 21.56 for Medical Properties Trust -- all of which are significantly below other stocks in their sectors. Delek Logistics' stock is up more than 30% this year, but despite that rise, the company's dividend still offers a solid yield of 8.63%.
TLYS vs. GPS: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
TLYS Price Returns