Tilly's, Inc. (TLYS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TLYS POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where TLYS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 82.57% of US stocks.
- TLYS's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- TLYS's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 3.96% of US stocks).
TLYS Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for TILLY'S INC is higher than 90.11% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.39, TILLY'S INC has a higher such ratio than only 11.3% of stocks in our set.
- TILLY'S INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 15.05%, greater than the shareholder yield of 89.93% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to TILLY'S INC, a group of peers worth examining would be DLTH, HNI, CNXN, BBW, and IESC.
- TLYS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit TILLY'S INC's official web site, go to www.tillys.com.
TLYS Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, TLYS's EV/EBIT ratio is 4.38% higher, now standing at 14.3.
- Over the past 131 months, TLYS's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TLYS.
TLYS Growth Metrics
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at -53.65%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -67.48%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -62.76%.
The table below shows TLYS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TLYS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TLYS has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 80.3% of graded US stocks.
- TLYS's asset turnover comes in at 1.319 -- ranking 100th of 165 Retail stocks.
- ANF, AEO, and BBWI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TLYS.
The table below shows TLYS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TLYS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TLYS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.12||52-week high||$13.84|
|Prev. close||$9.20||52-week low||$6.65|
|Day high||$9.30||Avg. volume||183,483|
|50-day MA||$8.97||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$8.23||Market Cap||272.18M|
Tilly's, Inc. (TLYS) Company Bio
Tillys, Inc. retails casual clothing, footwear, and accessories for teens and young adults in the United States. The company was founded in 1982 and is headquartered in Irvine, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
TLYS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TLYS Latest Social Stream
View Full TLYS Social Stream
Latest TLYS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TILLY'S INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TLYS as an investment opportunity.
Tilly's (TLYS) comparable net sales in physical stores decline 15.3% for the 2022 holiday period.
Tilly’s Inc (NYSE: TLYS) said its 2022 holiday period sales decreased by 12.9% to $150.9 million. Total comparable net sales, including both physical stores and e-commerce, decreased by 14.4% for the period versus a 14.1% increase last year. Sales in E-commerce dropped by 12.8% and represented 25.6% of total sales. Tilly’s said the holiday sales were negatively impacted by this year's inflationary environment compared to much more favorable market conditions during the 2021 holiday period. As of
IRVINE, Calif., January 09, 2023--Tilly’s, Inc. (NYSE: TLYS, the "Company") today announced net sales results for the nine-week period ended December 31, 2022 (the "2022 holiday period") in advance of its attendance and participation in the ICR Conference 2023 on January 9-10, 2023.
Usually, when one insider buys stock, it might not be a monumental event. But when multiple insiders are buying like...
IRVINE, Calif., December 19, 2022--Tilly’s, Inc. (NYSE: TLYS) today announced that Ed Thomas, President and Chief Executive Officer, and Mike Henry, Chief Financial Officer, will participate in a fireside chat at the ICR Conference 2023 held at the Grand Lakes Orlando, in Orlando, Florida on January 9, 2023 at 9:00 a.m. Eastern Time.
TLYS Price Returns