TimkenSteel Corporation Common Shares (TMST): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TMST POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where TMST ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 96.49% of US stocks.
- TMST's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 206 days.
- TMST's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 7.78% of US stocks).
TMST Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.77, TimkenSteel Corp has a higher such ratio than only 16.2% of stocks in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -33.25%, TimkenSteel Corp's debt growth rate surpasses only 14.02% of about US stocks.
- The volatility of TimkenSteel Corp's share price is greater than that of 93.44% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to TimkenSteel Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be ESTA, NR, CLS, AEGN, and PWFL.
- TMST's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit TimkenSteel Corp's official web site, go to www.timkensteel.com.
TMST Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TMST Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$14.34||52-week high||$15.50|
|Prev. close||$14.34||52-week low||$2.84|
|Day high||$14.34||Avg. volume||1,404,504|
|50-day MA||$11.77||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$6.54||Market Cap||655.38M|
TimkenSteel Corporation Common Shares (TMST) Company Bio
TimkenSteel Corporation manufactures and sells alloy steel, and carbon and micro-alloy steel products. It operates in two segments, Industrial & Mobile, and Energy & Distribution. The company was established in 2014 and is based in Canton, Ohio.
TMST Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for TimkenSteel Corp with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that TimkenSteel Corp ranked in the 97th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for TMST, they are:
- In the past 5.54 years, TimkenSteel Corp has a compound free cash flow growth rate of 1.17%; that's better than 95.19% of cash flow producing equities in the Basic Materials sector, where it is classified.
- TimkenSteel Corp's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than only 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- TimkenSteel Corp's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -3.98. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 13.25% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
TMST Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TMST Latest Social Stream
View Full TMST Social Stream
Latest TMST News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TimkenSteel Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TMST as an investment opportunity.
Top Ranked Momentum Stocks to Buy for May 13th
TimkenSteel (TMST) made it through our 'Fast-Paced Momentum at a Bargain' screen and could be a great choice for investors looking for stocks that have gained strong momentum recently but are still trading at reasonable prices.
Joining me today is Mike Williams, President and Chief Executive Officer and Kris Westbrooks, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer. You all should have received a copy of our press release, which was issued last night.
TimkenSteel Enters into an Agreement to Sell TimkenSteel (Shanghai) Corporation Limited to Daido Steel
CANTON, Ohio , April 26, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- TimkenSteel Corp. (NYSE: TMST ), a leader in customized alloy steel products and services, announced it has signed a purchase agreement with Daido Steel ( Shanghai ) Co., Ltd. ("Daido") with the intent to sell its TimkenSteel ( Shanghai ) Corporation Limited ("TSS") subsidiary in China for approximately $7 million in cash. "With this arrangement, Daido will move from a valued supplier to a key authorized distributor of TimkenSteel products in China ," stated Mike Williams , president and chief executive officer for TimkenSteel. "Daido and TimkenSteel have enjoyed a long relationship and have collaborated on everything from technical assistance to product development in order to support key customers in Asia and the United States . We thank t...
Does TimkenSteel (TMST) have what it takes to be a top stock pick for momentum investors? Let's find out.
TMST Price Returns