TimkenSteel Corp. (TMST): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TMST POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where TMST ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 92.67% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for TMST is in Sentiment, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- TMST's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 4.17% of US stocks).
TMST Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 3.02, TIMKENSTEEL CORP P/E ratio is greater than that of about just 5.83% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -47.42%, TIMKENSTEEL CORP's debt growth rate surpasses merely 6.6% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, TMST has reported earnings growth of 366.46%, putting it ahead of 95.45% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TMST, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are BTTR, IPDN, BHE, MEI, and MICT.
- Visit TMST's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.timkensteel.com.
TMST Valuation Summary
- TMST's EV/EBIT ratio is 2.3; this is 76.53% lower than that of the median Basic Materials stock.
- Over the past 100 months, TMST's price/earnings ratio has gone down 15.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TMST.
TMST Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -106.63%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 181.55%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 247.87%.
The table below shows TMST's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TMST's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TMST has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 84.44% of graded US stocks.
- TMST's asset turnover comes in at 0.996 -- ranking 19th of 41 Steel Works Etc stocks.
- NUE, ATI, and BOOM are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TMST.
The table below shows TMST's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TMST Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TMST Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$16.93||52-week high||$26.23|
|Prev. close||$16.47||52-week low||$12.46|
|Day high||$16.97||Avg. volume||709,577|
|50-day MA||$16.35||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$18.32||Market Cap||782.59M|
TimkenSteel Corp. (TMST) Company Bio
TimkenSteel Corporation manufactures and sells alloy steel, and carbon and micro-alloy steel products. It operates in two segments, Industrial & Mobile, and Energy & Distribution. The company was established in 2014 and is based in Canton, Ohio.
Most Popular Stories View All
TMST Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TMST Latest Social Stream
View Full TMST Social Stream
Latest TMST News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TIMKENSTEEL CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TMST as an investment opportunity.
If you're not sure where to start when looking for the next multi-bagger, there are a few key trends you should keep an...
The excitement of investing in a company that can reverse its fortunes is a big draw for some speculators, so even...
TimkenSteel Corporation's ( NYSE:TMST ) price-to-earnings (or "P/E") ratio of 3.4x might make it look like a strong buy...
TimkenSteel Corporation (NYSE:TMST) insiders are undoubtedly delighted they bought last year with gains to date at US$12k
Insiders who bought TimkenSteel Corporation ( NYSE:TMST ) stock lover the last 12 months are probably not as affected...
TimkenSteel (TMST) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -3.01% and 0.58%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
TMST Price Returns