Terminix Global Holdings, Inc. (TMX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TMX POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where TMX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 90.61% of US stocks.
- TMX's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- TMX ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 29th percentile.
TMX Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 45.02, Terminix Global Holdings Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 83.02% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of Terminix Global Holdings Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 98.77% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Terminix Global Holdings Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 11.07%, greater than the shareholder yield of 85.47% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TMX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are FLS, HII, CHX, THG, and ORN.
- To check out Terminix Global Holdings Inc's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001428875.
TMX Valuation Summary
- TMX's price/sales ratio is 2.6; this is 85.71% higher than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- Over the past 87 months, TMX's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.6.
- Over the past 87 months, TMX's price/earnings ratio has gone up 13.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TMX.
TMX Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at -22.04%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -26.15%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -41.49%.
The table below shows TMX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TMX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TMX has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 93.14% of graded US stocks.
- TMX's asset turnover comes in at 0.436 -- ranking 352nd of 563 Business Services stocks.
- TTWO, HSON, and INOV are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TMX.
The table below shows TMX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TMX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TMX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$45.66||52-week high||$48.69|
|Prev. close||$44.77||52-week low||$36.30|
|Day high||$45.97||Avg. volume||874,054|
|50-day MA||$42.21||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$42.62||Market Cap||5.55B|
Terminix Global Holdings, Inc. (TMX) Company Bio
Terminix Global Holdings, Inc. manufactures pest control products. The Company offers pests and termites. Terminix Global Holdings serves customers worldwide.
Most Popular Stories View All
TMX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TMX Latest Social Stream
View Full TMX Social Stream
Latest TMX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Terminix Global Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TMX as an investment opportunity.
Terminix CEO Brett Ponton is set to receive a $2.5M retention award while his company undergoes its merger with British pest control business Rentokil International.
The move for those St. Jude employees will begin in April, transferring into leased interim office space at 150 Peabody Place.
MEMPHIS, Tenn., February 15, 2022--Terminix Global Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: TMX), a leading provider of residential and commercial pest control, today confirmed its plan to release its unaudited fourth-quarter and full-year 2021 financial results after 6 a.m. central time (7 a.m. eastern time) on Tuesday, March 1, 2022. The company will hold a conference call to discuss its financial and operating results at 8 a.m. central time (9 a.m. eastern time) on Tuesday, March 1, 2022.
Investment company Nichols & Pratt Advisers Llp (Current Portfolio) buys Global Payments Inc, Terminix Global Holdings Inc, Adobe Inc, Cintas Corp, Marsh & McLennan Inc, sells Zoetis Inc, American Tower Corp, Nike Inc, Schlumberger, United Parcel Service Inc during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Nichols & Pratt Advisers Llp .
Investment company FNY Investment Advisers, LLC (Current Portfolio) buys Terminix Global Holdings Inc, Alibaba Group Holding, Byrna Technologies Inc, Peloton Interactive Inc, Pershing Square Tontine Holdings, sells Alphabet Inc, , BP PLC, Hennessy Capital Investment Corp V, Tiga Acquisition Corp during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, FNY Investment Advisers, LLC.
TMX Price Returns