Terminix Global Holdings, Inc. (TMX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TMX POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where TMX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 90.8% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for TMX is in Value, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- TMX's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 19.43% of US stocks).
TMX Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 70.81, TERMINIX GLOBAL HOLDINGS INC P/E ratio is greater than that of about 94.37% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of TERMINIX GLOBAL HOLDINGS INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 98.35% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, TMX is more volatile than merely 3.81% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TMX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are FLS, AVO, TWIN, HII, and GOOS.
- To check out TERMINIX GLOBAL HOLDINGS INC's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001428875.
TMX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, TMX's price/earnings ratio is 590.91% higher, now standing at 72.2.
- Over the past 101 months, TMX's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TMX.
TMX Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at -15.37%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at -11.98%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -29.02%.
The table below shows TMX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TMX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TMX has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 93.14% of graded US stocks.
- TMX's asset turnover comes in at 0.436 -- ranking 352nd of 563 Business Services stocks.
- TTWO, HSON, and INOV are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TMX.
The table below shows TMX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TMX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TMX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$37.87||52-week high||$48.69|
|Prev. close||$38.06||52-week low||$36.30|
|Day high||$39.41||Avg. volume||1,048,890|
|50-day MA||$42.47||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$42.99||Market Cap||4.61B|
Terminix Global Holdings, Inc. (TMX) Company Bio
Terminix Global Holdings, Inc. manufactures pest control products. The Company offers pests and termites. Terminix Global Holdings serves customers worldwide.
Most Popular Stories View All
TMX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TMX Latest Social Stream
View Full TMX Social Stream
Latest TMX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TERMINIX GLOBAL HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TMX as an investment opportunity.
Terminix grew revenue to $585M in the most recent quarter as it gears up to merge with British pest control business Rentokil Initial.
M&A roundup: How close was the First Horizon shareholder vote on TD deal, and where does Terminix stand with its merger plans?
Recently, First Horizon shareholders voted on the bank's proposed $13.4B deal with TD. Here's a breakdown of the votes, and an update on Terminix's proposed merger with the British pest control co. Rentokil Initial.
Terminix Satisfies a Key Closing Condition of the Rentokil Merger by Completing the Divestment of its U.K. and Norway Businesses
MEMPHIS, Tenn., June 01, 2022--Terminix Global Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: TMX), a leading provider of essential termite and pest management services to residential and commercial customers, today announced it has completed the divestment of its pest management businesses in the U.K. and Norway (the "divestment").
Frontdoor president and CEO Rex Tibbens to step down, board chair, former H&R Block chief William Cobb to take over
Rex Tibbens will step down from the president and CEO role in June, with board chair William Cobb set to take over the position.
Terminix enters into agreement to divest U.K., Norway businesses to satisfy Rentokil merger condition
Combined, the businesses in U.K. and Norway were expected to generate about $60 million in annual revenue in 2022.
TMX Price Returns