TriNet Group, Inc. (TNET): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TNET POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where TNET ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 86.56% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for TNET is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- TNET ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 32nd percentile.
TNET Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for TNET is 5.71 -- better than 92.49% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 3.95 for TRINET GROUP INC; that's greater than it is for 74.76% of US stocks.
- TRINET GROUP INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 7.92%, greater than the shareholder yield of 82% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TNET, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are FTHM, ICHR, MRVI, FTFT, and FTK.
- TNET's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit TRINET GROUP INC's official web site, go to www.trinet.com.
TNET Valuation Summary
- TNET's EV/EBIT ratio is 7.4; this is 56.85% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 108 months, TNET's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TNET.
TNET Growth Metrics
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at 26.64%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 26.64%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 262.78%.
The table below shows TNET's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TNET's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TNET has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 83.65% of graded US stocks.
- TNET's asset turnover comes in at 1.446 -- ranking 59th of 561 Business Services stocks.
- SABR, MA, and CSGP are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TNET.
The table below shows TNET's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TNET Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TNET Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$75.45||52-week high||$103.36|
|Prev. close||$74.35||52-week low||$60.60|
|Day high||$75.84||Avg. volume||326,620|
|50-day MA||$70.45||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$76.73||Market Cap||4.70B|
TriNet Group, Inc. (TNET) Company Bio
TriNet Group provides human resources solutions for small and medium-sized businesses in the United States and Canada. The company offers payroll processing, human capital consulting, and employment law compliance services, as well as health insurance, retirement plans, and workers compensation insurance services. The company was founded in 1988 and is founded in San Leandro, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
TNET Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TNET Latest Social Stream
View Full TNET Social Stream
Latest TNET News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TRINET GROUP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TNET as an investment opportunity.
TriNet (NYSE: TNET), a leading provider of comprehensive human resources solutions for small and medium-size businesses (SMBs), today announced it will release financial results for the fourth quarter and full year ended December 31, 2022 after U.S. market hours on Wednesday, February 15, 2023.
The excitement of investing in a company that can reverse its fortunes is a big draw for some speculators, so even...
TriNet PeopleForceX Event for Denver Small And Medium-Size Business Leaders Wednesday, January 11
TriNet to Debut Second Season of Shifting Grounds, Podcast That Focuses on The Future of Work, Innovation and Agility
TriNet (NYSE: TNET), a leading provider of comprehensive human resource solutions for small and medium-size businesses (SMBs), today announced that the second season of its podcast, Shifting Grounds, will debut on Tuesday, January 10, 2023. Putting the spotlight on small business leaders, Shifting Grounds is a fresh look at the incredible journey founders and entrepreneurs have taken to build successful companies.
Does the January share price for TriNet Group, Inc. ( NYSE:TNET ) reflect what it's really worth? Today, we will...
TNET Price Returns