TriNet Group, Inc. (TNET): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TNET POWR Grades
- TNET scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 84.55% of US stocks.
- TNET's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- TNET ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 26th percentile.
TNET Stock Summary
- Trinet Group Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 94.47% of US listed stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 4.69 for Trinet Group Inc; that's greater than it is for 76.48% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Trinet Group Inc's share price is greater than that of merely 4.37% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Trinet Group Inc are PRGS, TTEK, CHE, SANM, and AZPN.
- TNET's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Trinet Group Inc's official web site, go to www.trinet.com.
TNET Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, TNET's price/earnings ratio is 42.12% lower, now standing at 16.9.
- Over the past 89 months, TNET's price/earnings ratio has gone down 82.4.
- TNET's price/earnings ratio has moved down 82.4 over the prior 89 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TNET.
TNET Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 773.97%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 18.07%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 390.16%.
The table below shows TNET's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TNET Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TNET Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$73.31||52-week high||$87.60|
|Prev. close||$72.28||52-week low||$56.91|
|Day high||$73.53||Avg. volume||240,911|
|50-day MA||$73.86||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$77.24||Market Cap||4.83B|
TriNet Group, Inc. (TNET) Company Bio
TriNet Group provides human resources solutions for small and medium-sized businesses in the United States and Canada. The company offers payroll processing, human capital consulting, and employment law compliance services, as well as health insurance, retirement plans, and workers compensation insurance services. The company was founded in 1988 and is founded in San Leandro, California.
TNET Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Trinet Group Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Trinet Group Inc ranked in the 78th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 228%. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Trinet Group Inc ended up being:
- The company has produced more trailing twelve month cash flow than 78.91% of its sector Industrials.
- TNET's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 37.33% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Trinet Group Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at 17.86. This coverage rate is greater than that of 80.39% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
TNET Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TNET Latest Social Stream
View Full TNET Social Stream
Latest TNET News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Trinet Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TNET as an investment opportunity.
TriNet, a leading provider of comprehensive human resources for small and medium-size businesses (SMBs), today announced the addition of Tina Tchen, CEO of TIME'S UP Now and the TIME'S UP Foundation, to its roster of thought leaders and influencers at the 2nd annual, award-winning, TriNet PeopleForce 2021. The four-day, in person event from The Times Center in New York City, built by renowned architect Renzo Piano, and virtual from anywhere, conference will kick off on September 13 with a solid
Does the July share price for TriNet Group, Inc. ( NYSE:TNET ) reflect what it's really worth? Today, we will estimate...
How do you pick the next stock to invest in? One way would be to spend days of research browsing through thousands of publicly traded companies. However, an easier way is to look at the stocks that smart money investors are collectively bullish on. Hedge funds and other institutional investors usually invest large amounts of […]
TriNet (NYSE: TNET), a leading provider of comprehensive human resources solutions for small and medium-size businesses (SMBs), today announced it will release financial results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2021 after U.S. market hours on Monday, July 26, 2021.
TriNet, a leading provider of comprehensive human resources for small and medium-size businesses (SMBs), today announced the addition of Admiral William H. McRaven, Retired U.S. Navy Four-Star admiral and the former Chancellor of the University of Texas, to its roster of thought leaders and influencers at the 2nd annual, award-winning, TriNet PeopleForce 2021. The four-day, in person event from The Times Center in New York City, built by renowned architect Renzo Piano, and virtual from anywhere,
TNET Price Returns