Travel + Leisure Co. (TNL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TNL POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where TNL ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 83.3% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for TNL is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 112 days.
- TNL ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 25th percentile.
TNL Stock Summary
- Travel & Leisure Co's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than merely 2.53% of US listed stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -7.39 for Travel & Leisure Co; that's greater than it is for only 2.2% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Travel & Leisure Co is reporting a growth rate of -823.26%; that's higher than merely 2.6% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Travel & Leisure Co, a group of peers worth examining would be PBH, WSC, WBT, JBI, and RLGY.
- TNL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Travel & Leisure Co's official web site, go to www.wyndhamdestinations.com.
TNL Growth Metrics
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 26.73%.
- The 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 22.53%.
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -64.26%.
The table below shows TNL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TNL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TNL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$48.85||52-week high||$66.56|
|Prev. close||$51.10||52-week low||$46.10|
|Day high||$50.72||Avg. volume||851,622|
|50-day MA||$53.95||Dividend yield||3.13%|
|200-day MA||$54.33||Market Cap||4.17B|
Travel + Leisure Co. (TNL) Company Bio
Travel + Leisure Co. is a membership and leisure travel company, with a portfolio of nearly 20 resort, travel club, and lifestyle travel brands. The company provides outstanding vacation experiences and travel inspiration to millions of owners, members, and subscribers every year through its products and services: Wyndham Destinations, the vacation ownership company with 230 vacation club resort locations across the globe; Panorama, the membership travel business that includes the vacation exchange company, industry travel technology, and subscription travel brands; and Travel + Leisure Group, featuring online and print travel content, online booking platforms and travel clubs, and branded consumer products. Travel + Leisure Co. is a membership and leisure travel company, with a portfolio of nearly 20 resort, travel club, and lifestyle travel brands. Travel + Leisure was founded on July 31, 2006 and is headquartered in Orlando, FL.
Most Popular Stories View All
TNL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TNL Latest Social Stream
View Full TNL Social Stream
Latest TNL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Travel & Leisure Co that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TNL as an investment opportunity.
Pacaso, a closely held company that operates a platform for buying and co-owning luxury second homes, generated almost $300M of revenue in 2021, its first full year in operation, the company said in a statement. It sold 400 Pacaso units last year, it said. About 87% of Pacaso owners are...
ORLANDO, Fla., February 23, 2022--Travel + Leisure Co. (NYSE:TNL) today reported fourth quarter and full-year 2021 financial results for the period ended December 31, 2021.
Travel + Leisure Co. (NYSE:TNL) has a beta value of 1.78 and has seen 0.75 million shares traded in the last trading session. The company, currently valued at $5.25B, closed the last trade at $59.00 per share which meant it lost -$0.97 on the day or -1.62% during that session. The TNL stock price is Travel + Leisure Co. (TNL) Has Strong Growth Prospects Through 2022 Read More »
Stocks, especially the once high flying technology stocks, had a lousy start to the new year. QQQ lost 9% of its value in January.
Honolulu Star-Advertiser Names Wyndham Destinations a Winner of the State of Hawai’i Top Workplaces 2022 Award
HONOLULU, February 03, 2022--Wyndham Destinations, a Travel + Leisure Co. business, has been awarded a Top Workplaces 2022 honor by Hawai’i Top Workplaces.
TNL Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|