Travel + Leisure Co. (TNL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TNL POWR Grades
- TNL scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 89.19% of US stocks.
- TNL's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- TNL ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 16th percentile.
TNL Stock Summary
- TRAVEL & LEISURE CO's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than merely 3.44% of US listed stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -7.62 for TRAVEL & LEISURE CO; that's greater than it is for only 2.75% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for TNL comes in at 13.3% -- higher than that of 88.41% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TNL, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are LIND, DBGI, BRBR, PMTS, and CURV.
- TNL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit TRAVEL & LEISURE CO's official web site, go to www.wyndhamdestinations.com.
TNL Valuation Summary
- TNL's EV/EBIT ratio is 11.8; this is 13.87% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- TNL's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.9 over the prior 201 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TNL.
TNL Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 36.88%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 48.65%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 427.48%.
The table below shows TNL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TNL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TNL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$42.37||52-week high||$63.19|
|Prev. close||$41.63||52-week low||$33.57|
|Day high||$42.46||Avg. volume||710,805|
|50-day MA||$38.36||Dividend yield||3.78%|
|200-day MA||$42.29||Market Cap||3.44B|
Travel + Leisure Co. (TNL) Company Bio
Travel + Leisure Co. is a membership and leisure travel company, with a portfolio of nearly 20 resort, travel club, and lifestyle travel brands. The company provides outstanding vacation experiences and travel inspiration to millions of owners, members, and subscribers every year through its products and services: Wyndham Destinations, the vacation ownership company with 230 vacation club resort locations across the globe; Panorama, the membership travel business that includes the vacation exchange company, industry travel technology, and subscription travel brands; and Travel + Leisure Group, featuring online and print travel content, online booking platforms and travel clubs, and branded consumer products. Travel + Leisure Co. is a membership and leisure travel company, with a portfolio of nearly 20 resort, travel club, and lifestyle travel brands. Travel + Leisure was founded on July 31, 2006 and is headquartered in Orlando, FL.
Most Popular Stories View All
TNL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TNL Latest Social Stream
View Full TNL Social Stream
Latest TNL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TRAVEL & LEISURE CO that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TNL as an investment opportunity.
Travel + Leisure Co. to Report Fourth Quarter and Full-Year 2022 Financial Results on February 22, 2023
ORLANDO, Fla.--(BUSINESS WIRE)---- $TNL--Travel + Leisure Co. (NYSE:TNL) announced today it will release fourth quarter and full-year 2022 financial results on Wednesday, February 22, 2023, before the market opens, followed by a conference call at 8:30 a.m. ET. Michael D. Brown, president and CEO, and Mike Hug, CFO, will discuss the company''s financial performance and business outlook. Participants may listen to a simultaneous webcast of the conference call, which may be accessed through the Company''s w
Today we will run through one way of estimating the intrinsic value of Travel + Leisure Co. ( NYSE:TNL ) by taking the...
Amid the busy holiday travel season, Southwest Airlines experienced significant operational issues that resulted in thousands of flights being delayed and canceled. Due to the disruptions, many travelers and staff members were left stranded. During the final days of 2022, when many people were flying to see friends and family for the holidays, Southwest experienced significant operational disruptions.
In this article, we discuss 11 best travel stocks to buy right now. If you want to see more stocks in this selection, check out 5 Best Travel Stocks To Buy Right Now. The Travel & Tourism Economic Impact report for 2022 by the London-based World Travel & Tourism Council indicated that tourism revenue in […]
ORLANDO, Fla., December 14, 2022--Travel + Leisure Co. (NYSE:TNL) announced today the closing of the third amendment (the "Third Amendment") to its existing Credit Agreement. The Third Amendment provides for an incremental term loan B of $300 million, which will mature on December 14, 2029 (the "Term Loan B").
TNL Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|