Travel + Leisure Co. (TNL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TNL POWR Grades
- TNL scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 94.55% of US stocks.
- TNL's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving down over the last 42 days.
- TNL ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 27th percentile.
TNL Stock Summary
- Travel & Leisure Co's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than just 2.78% of US listed stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -7.32 for Travel & Leisure Co; that's greater than it is for only 1.93% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, TNL has reported earnings growth of 383.96%, putting it ahead of 94.33% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TNL, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are VGR, SSP, BALY, LIND, and AIMC.
- Visit TNL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.wyndhamdestinations.com.
TNL Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 268.24%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 197.51%.
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 10.64%.
The table below shows TNL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TNL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TNL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$53.85||52-week high||$68.26|
|Prev. close||$54.55||52-week low||$43.40|
|Day high||$54.77||Avg. volume||728,733|
|50-day MA||$53.70||Dividend yield||2.57%|
|200-day MA||$57.02||Market Cap||4.65B|
Travel + Leisure Co. (TNL) Company Bio
Travel + Leisure Co. is a membership and leisure travel company, with a portfolio of nearly 20 resort, travel club, and lifestyle travel brands. The company provides outstanding vacation experiences and travel inspiration to millions of owners, members, and subscribers every year through its products and services: Wyndham Destinations, the vacation ownership company with 230 vacation club resort locations across the globe; Panorama, the membership travel business that includes the vacation exchange company, industry travel technology, and subscription travel brands; and Travel + Leisure Group, featuring online and print travel content, online booking platforms and travel clubs, and branded consumer products. Travel + Leisure Co. is a membership and leisure travel company, with a portfolio of nearly 20 resort, travel club, and lifestyle travel brands. Travel + Leisure was founded on July 31, 2006 and is headquartered in Orlando, FL.
Most Popular Stories View All
TNL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TNL Latest Social Stream
View Full TNL Social Stream
Latest TNL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Travel & Leisure Co that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TNL as an investment opportunity.
In this article we are going to estimate the intrinsic value of Travel + Leisure Co. ( NYSE:TNL ) by taking the...
New York, NY, based Investment company Centre Asset Management, LLC (Current Portfolio) buys BHP Group, Intel Corp, Coterra Energy Inc, AbbVie Inc, Gilead Sciences Inc, sells Meta Platforms Inc, Barrick Gold Corp, Boeing Co, Cummins Inc, L3Harris Technologies Inc during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Centre Asset Management, LLC.
Investment company Greenwich Ivy Long-Short Fund (Current Portfolio) buys AMC Entertainment Holdings Inc, Boot Barn Holdings Inc, Basic-Fit NV, Uber Technologies Inc, Travel+Leisure Co, sells Easterly Government Properties Inc, Ulta Beauty Inc, Wells Fargo, Aston Martin Lagonda Global Holdings PLC, Twitter Inc during the 3-months ended 2021Q3, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Greenwich Ivy Long-Short Fund.
Foster & Motley Inc. reduced its position in shares of Travel + Leisure Co. (NYSE:TNL) by 10.9% during the 3rd quarter, according to the company in its most recent 13F filing with the Securities & Exchange Commission. The institutional investor owned 8,500 shares of the companys stock after selling 1,042 shares during the quarter. Foster 
Travel + Leisure (NYSE:TNL) and Melco Resorts & Entertainment (NASDAQ:MLCO) are both mid-cap consumer discretionary companies, but which is the better stock? We will contrast the two businesses based on the strength of their dividends, profitability, risk, analyst recommendations, valuation, earnings and institutional ownership. Profitability This table compares Travel + Leisure and Melco Resorts & […]
TNL Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|