Turning Point Brands, Inc. (TPB): Price and Financial Metrics
TPB Stock Summary
- Turning Point Brands Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 87.42% of US listed stocks.
- TPB's went public 3.78 years ago, making it older than only 12.59% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, TPB is more volatile than 90.94% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Turning Point Brands Inc are ECOL, MYRG, UFPT, PKOH, and SBCF.
- Visit TPB's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.turningpointbrands.com.
TPB Stock Price Chart More Charts
TPB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$22.53||52-week high||$57.06|
|Prev. close||$21.75||52-week low||$20.10|
|Day high||$22.59||Avg. volume||141,750|
|50-day MA||$25.80||Dividend yield||0.83%|
|200-day MA||$34.35||Market Cap||442.98M|
Turning Point Brands, Inc. (TPB) Company Bio
Turning Point Brands, Inc., through its subsidiaries, manufactures and markets smokeless and smoking tobacco products in the United States. The company operates in three segments: Smokeless Products; Smoking Products; and New Generation Products. The company was founded in 2004 and is based in Louisville, Kentucky.