Turning Point Brands, Inc. (TPB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TPB POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where TPB ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 92.91% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for TPB is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 206 days.
- TPB ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 16th percentile.
TPB Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for TPB is 3.49 -- better than 87.02% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Turning Point Brands Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.93% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Turning Point Brands Inc is reporting a growth rate of 141.81%; that's higher than 88.24% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Turning Point Brands Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be EYE, EQX, TRGP, SFET, and PINE.
- Visit TPB's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.turningpointbrands.com.
TPB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TPB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$45.79||52-week high||$61.08|
|Prev. close||$44.93||52-week low||$21.16|
|Day high||$46.20||Avg. volume||197,843|
|50-day MA||$49.58||Dividend yield||0.48%|
|200-day MA||$41.39||Market Cap||872.71M|
Turning Point Brands, Inc. (TPB) Company Bio
Turning Point Brands, Inc., through its subsidiaries, manufactures and markets smokeless and smoking tobacco products in the United States. The company operates in three segments: Smokeless Products; Smoking Products; and New Generation Products. The company was founded in 2004 and is based in Louisville, Kentucky.
TPB Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Turning Point Brands Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Turning Point Brands Inc ranked in the 36th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 53.33%. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for TPB, they are:
- Turning Point Brands Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than merely 22.11% of tickers in our DCF set.
- The company's cost of debt, derived from its interest coverage, tax rate, and market capitalization, is greater than 63.31% of stocks in its sector (Consumer Defensive).
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
TPB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TPB Latest Social Stream
View Full TPB Social Stream
Latest TPB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Turning Point Brands Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TPB as an investment opportunity.
Turning Point Brands (NYSE: TPB ), a consumer products company that markets brands including Zig-Zag, has partnered with the environmental non-profit, One Tree Planted. The initiative’s goal is to offset the company’s carbon footprint produced by Zig-Zag paper products by restoring U.S. forests and cultivating a healthy climate. “Turning Point Brands is committed to environmental sustainability, and we recognize our responsibility to help make a … Full story available on Benzinga.com
The Board of Directors of Turning Point Brands, Inc. ("TPB") (NYSE: TPB), a manufacturer, marketer and distributor of branded consumer products including alternative smoking accessories and consumables with active ingredients, declared a regular quarterly dividend of $0.055 per common share. The dividend is payable on July 9, 2021, to shareholders of record on the close of business on June 18, 2021.
Maran Capital Management, an investment management firm, published its first quarter 2021 investor letter – a copy of which can be downloaded here. A return of +22.5% was delivered by the fund for the Q1 of 2021. Over the past five years, the partnership has compounded at a rate of +19.8%, net. You can view the […]
Turning Point Brands, Inc. ("TPB" or the "Company") (NYSE: TPB), a manufacturer, marketer and distributor of branded consumer products, including alternative smoking accessories and consumables with active ingredients, today announced that its iconic brand Zig-Zag has partnered with One Tree Planted, a non-profit 501(c)(3) environmental tree planting charity, to launch the new Burn One / Plant One program. Focused on fostering a healthy climate, protecting biodiversity and helping global reforestation efforts, the program’s mission is to help restore forests in the U.S. to offset carbon emissions that are produced from paper products.
Cannabis stocks traded mostly in the green this week, as we got into earnings season. “While there were a lot of companies reporting earnings, like Turning Point Brands who gave guidance of $422 million for 2021, I thought the biggest piece of data came from Pennsylvania , ” Debra Borchardt, editor-in-chief of Green Market Report, told Benzinga. “The state reported that in one year it had sold over $900 million in medical marijuana. This demonstrates the demand for cannabis in this state and bodes well for any future adult-use legalization. This is also a big number when one considers that the program has only just gotten underway.” And, while Pennsylvania sales surpassed $900 million in one year, Maryland sales finally hit $1 billion, more than three years after the medical cannabis pr...
TPB Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching TPBWant to see what other sources are saying about Turning Point Brands Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Turning Point Brands Inc (TPB) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Turning Point Brands Inc (TPB) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Turning Point Brands Inc (TPB) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch