Turning Point Brands, Inc. (TPB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TPB POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where TPB ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 61.64% of US stocks.
- TPB's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 52 weeks.
- TPB's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 18.56% of US stocks).
TPB Stock Summary
- Turning Point Brands Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 85.6% of US listed stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Turning Point Brands Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.16% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Turning Point Brands Inc is reporting a growth rate of 192.27%; that's higher than 88.97% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Turning Point Brands Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be GTLS, MN, SMLR, HEAR, and EYE.
- Visit TPB's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.turningpointbrands.com.
TPB Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Defensive stock, TPB's price/earnings ratio is 9.05% lower, now standing at 20.6.
- TPB's price/earnings ratio has moved up 1.4 over the prior 65 months.
- TPB's price/sales ratio has moved up 1.3 over the prior 65 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TPB.
TPB's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TPB has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 59.13% of graded US stocks.
- TPB's asset turnover comes in at 0.752 -- ranking 3rd of 5 Tobacco Products stocks.
- XXII, MO, and VGR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TPB.
The table below shows TPB's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TPB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TPB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$37.56||52-week high||$61.08|
|Prev. close||$37.30||52-week low||$36.22|
|Day high||$38.38||Avg. volume||204,042|
|50-day MA||$43.39||Dividend yield||0.59%|
|200-day MA||$46.94||Market Cap||708.87M|
Turning Point Brands, Inc. (TPB) Company Bio
Turning Point Brands, Inc., through its subsidiaries, manufactures and markets smokeless and smoking tobacco products in the United States. The company operates in three segments: Smokeless Products; Smoking Products; and New Generation Products. The company was founded in 2004 and is based in Louisville, Kentucky.
Most Popular Stories View All
TPB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TPB Latest Social Stream
View Full TPB Social Stream
Latest TPB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Turning Point Brands Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TPB as an investment opportunity.
Today we will run through one way of estimating the intrinsic value of Turning Point Brands, Inc. ( NYSE:TPB ) by...
In this article, we discuss the top 10 stock picks of Mark Travis’s Intrepid Capital Management. If you want to skip our detailed analysis of Travis’s history, investment philosophy, and hedge fund performance, go directly to Mark Travis’s Intrepid Capital Management’s Top 5 Stock Picks. Mark Travis is the co-founder of Intrepid Capital Management. Mark […]
In this piece, we will take a look at the top 10 stock picks of Don Morgan’s Brigade Capital. If you want to skip our detailed analysis of Don Morgan’s history, investment philosophy, and hedge fund peformance, then head on right over to the Top 5 Stock Picks of Don Morgan’s Brigade Capital. Brigade Capital […]
LOUISVILLE, Ky.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The Board of Directors of Turning Point Brands, Inc. (TPB) (NYSE: TPB), a manufacturer, marketer and distributor of branded consumer products including alternative smoking accessories and consumables with active ingredients, declared a regular quarterly dividend of $0.055 per common share. The dividend is payable on January 7, 2022, to shareholders of record on the close of business on December 17, 2021. About Turning Point Brands, Inc. Turning Point Brands (
Maran Capital Management, an investment management firm, published its third-quarter 2021 investor letter – a copy of which can be downloaded here. In the third quarter of 2021, Maran Partners Fund returned -3.1%, net of all fees and expenses, which brings the year-to-date return to +48.3%, net. Over the past five years, the fund has […]
TPB Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching TPBWant to see what other sources are saying about Turning Point Brands Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Turning Point Brands Inc (TPB) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Turning Point Brands Inc (TPB) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Turning Point Brands Inc (TPB) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch