Tutor Perini Corporation (TPC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TPC POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where TPC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 93.2% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for TPC is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- TPC's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 10.54% of US stocks).
TPC Stock Summary
- TPC's went public 36.27 years ago, making it older than 92.84% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.12, Tutor Perini Corp has a higher such ratio than merely 1.16% of stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Tutor Perini Corp comes in at -12.73%, a number that bests only 9.59% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TPC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CRS, TSE, OII, DAN, and FET.
- TPC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Tutor Perini Corp's official web site, go to www.tutorperini.com.
TPC Valuation Summary
- TPC's price/sales ratio is 0.1; this is 94.12% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- TPC's price/sales ratio has moved down 0 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, TPC's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TPC.
TPC Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 30.02%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 46.04%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 602.87%.
The table below shows TPC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TPC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TPC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 38.07% of graded US stocks.
- TPC's asset turnover comes in at 1.005 -- ranking 35th of 51 Construction stocks.
- TOL, PHM, and KBR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TPC.
The table below shows TPC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TPC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TPC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.94||52-week high||$16.11|
|Prev. close||$9.78||52-week low||$9.06|
|Day high||$10.20||Avg. volume||307,495|
|50-day MA||$9.93||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$12.08||Market Cap||508.93M|
Tutor Perini Corporation (TPC) Company Bio
Tutor Perini is a civil and building construction company offering diversified general contracting and design-build services to private clients and public agencies throughout the world. The company was founded in 1894 and is based in Sylmar, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
TPC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TPC Latest Social Stream
View Full TPC Social Stream
Latest TPC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Tutor Perini Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TPC as an investment opportunity.
LOS ANGELES, February 24, 2022--Tutor Perini Corporation (the "Company") (NYSE: TPC), a leading civil, building and specialty construction company, reported results today for the fourth quarter and year ended December 31, 2021. Revenue for the fourth quarter and full year of 2021 was $1.0 billion and $4.6 billion, down 23% and 13%, respectively, compared to the same periods last year. The lower revenue in both the fourth quarter and full year of 2021 was primarily driven by reduced project execu
One of my favorite hunting grounds for smaller potential deep value plays are "net-nets," or companies trading below net current asset value (NCAV). Twenty years ago I was one of the very few writing about the concept, based on Benjamin Graham's original concept of buying companies below two-thirds of NCAV. Tutor Perini shares are down 33% over the past year, and investors have been skeptical of the stock for years based on valuations.
LOS ANGELES--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Tutor Perini Corporation (NYSE: TPC) (the “Company”), a leading civil, building and specialty construction company, announced today that it will host a conference call at 2:00 PM Pacific Time on Thursday, February 24, 2022, to discuss the Company''s fourth quarter and full year 2021 results. Speakers on the call from Tutor Perini will be Ronald Tutor, Chairman and CEO, and Gary Smalley, Executive Vice President and CFO. The Company plans to issue its earnings announ
Investment company McCarthy Asset Management, Inc. (Current Portfolio) buys ARK Innovation ETF, Parker Hannifin Corp, Adient PLC, ARK Genomic Revolution ETF, Ranger Oil Corp, sells , The Trade Desk Inc, Vanguard Growth ETF, 3M Co, Vanguard Value ETF during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, McCarthy Asset Management, Inc..
A look at the shareholders of Tutor Perini Corporation ( NYSE:TPC ) can tell us which group is most powerful. Large...
TPC Price Returns