Tutor Perini Corporation (TPC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TPC POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where TPC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 90.55% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for TPC is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- TPC ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 12th percentile.
TPC Stock Summary
- TUTOR PERINI CORP's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 93.53% of US equities in our set.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for TPC is currently 1.81, higher than just 6.44% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.12, TUTOR PERINI CORP has a higher such ratio than just 2.32% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to TUTOR PERINI CORP are EAST, ACT, USAP, SLGN, and GTES.
- Visit TPC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.tutorperini.com.
TPC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, TPC's price/earnings ratio is 125.06% lower, now standing at -5.1.
- Over the past 243 months, TPC's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TPC.
TPC Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -49.32%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at -7.52%.
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -88.13%.
The table below shows TPC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TPC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TPC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 38.07% of graded US stocks.
- TPC's asset turnover comes in at 1.005 -- ranking 35th of 51 Construction stocks.
- TOL, PHM, and KBR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TPC.
The table below shows TPC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TPC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TPC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.06||52-week high||$12.40|
|Prev. close||$8.98||52-week low||$5.40|
|Day high||$9.17||Avg. volume||246,900|
|50-day MA||$7.82||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$8.05||Market Cap||466.45M|
Tutor Perini Corporation (TPC) Company Bio
Tutor Perini is a civil and building construction company offering diversified general contracting and design-build services to private clients and public agencies throughout the world. The company was founded in 1894 and is based in Sylmar, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
TPC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TPC Latest Social Stream
View Full TPC Social Stream
Latest TPC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TUTOR PERINI CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TPC as an investment opportunity.
Tutor Perini Corporation (NYSE:TPC) is largely controlled by institutional shareholders who own 67% of the company
To get a sense of who is truly in control of Tutor Perini Corporation ( NYSE:TPC ), it is important to understand the...
Let's start with construction giant Tutor Perini which has been plagued by poor execution, cost overruns and a litany of largely self-imposed errors here in 2022. In addition, Tutor Perini should be the long-term beneficiary of the massive amount of 'infrastructure' spending that was passed via legislation this year.
Today we will run through one way of estimating the intrinsic value of Tutor Perini Corporation ( NYSE:TPC ) by taking...
Miller Value Partners, an investment management company, released its “Deep Value Strategy” third-quarter 2022 investor letter. A copy of the same can be downloaded here. In the third quarter, the Deep Value Strategy was down 14.67% net of fees compared to the S&P 500 Index, which was down 5.74%. Year-to-date, the strategy was down 23.4% (net […]
Tutor Perini Corporation ( NYSE:TPC ), is not the largest company out there, but it received a lot of attention from a...
TPC Price Returns