Tutor Perini Corporation (TPC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TPC POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where TPC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 90.61% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for TPC is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 52 weeks.
- TPC ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 18th percentile.
TPC Stock Summary
- TPC's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.76 -- higher than only 4.35% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.13, Tutor Perini Corp has a higher such ratio than merely 1.32% of stocks in our set.
- Over the past twelve months, TPC has reported earnings growth of 774.86%, putting it ahead of 96.81% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Tutor Perini Corp are VGR, DAN, FRTA, TV, and MTOR.
- Visit TPC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.tutorperini.com.
TPC Valuation Summary
- TPC's price/sales ratio is 0.1; this is 94.12% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- TPC's price/sales ratio has moved down 0 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, TPC's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TPC.
TPC Growth Metrics
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at 1.61%.
- The 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 71.33%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 168.98%.
The table below shows TPC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TPC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TPC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 39.38% of graded US stocks.
- TPC's asset turnover comes in at 1.048 -- ranking 33rd of 52 Construction stocks.
- PHM, TOL, and IESC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TPC.
The table below shows TPC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TPC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TPC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$13.97||52-week high||$20.24|
|Prev. close||$13.77||52-week low||$12.08|
|Day high||$14.04||Avg. volume||311,406|
|50-day MA||$13.49||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$15.31||Market Cap||713.48M|
Tutor Perini Corporation (TPC) Company Bio
Tutor Perini is a civil and building construction company offering diversified general contracting and design-build services to private clients and public agencies throughout the world. The company was founded in 1894 and is based in Sylmar, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
TPC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TPC Latest Social Stream
View Full TPC Social Stream
Latest TPC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Tutor Perini Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TPC as an investment opportunity.
A joint venture of Tutor Perini and Brosamer & Wall has won a US$178m (£131m) contract for a canal project in central California.
Tutor Perini Corp's (NYSE: TPC) joint venture with Brosamer & Wall, Inc. has secured a contract valued at ~$178 million from the U.S. Department of the Interior, Bureau of Reclamation, for the Friant-Kern Canal Middle Reach Capacity Correction Phase I project in central California, southeast of Visalia. The project will restore water conveyance capacity in a 33-mile section of the canal's middle reach. When complete, the project will return the canal's conveyance capacity from the current 1,600
Tutor Perini Joint Venture Awarded $178 Million Friant-Kern Canal Middle Reach Capacity Correction Project
LOS ANGELES, October 11, 2021--Tutor Perini Corporation (NYSE: TPC) (the "Company"), a leading civil, building and specialty construction company, announced today that a joint venture comprised of the Company and Brosamer & Wall, Inc. has been awarded a contract valued at approximately $178 million by the U.S. Department of the Interior, Bureau of Reclamation, for the Friant-Kern Canal Middle Reach Capacity Correction Phase I project in central California, southeast of Visalia.
While Tutor Perini Corporation ( NYSE:TPC ) might not be the most widely known stock at the moment, it received a lot...
Tutor Perini Corp (NYSE: TPC ) subsidiary Black Construction Corp. has secured a fixed-price contract
TPC Price Returns