Tutor Perini Corporation (TPC): Price and Financial Metrics
TPC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.94||52-week high||$9.60|
|Prev. close||$7.75||52-week low||$4.90|
|Day high||$7.98||Avg. volume||332,523|
|50-day MA||$8.41||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$7.42||Market Cap||412.69M|
TPC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TPC POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where TPC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 93.62% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for TPC is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- TPC's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 8.51% of US stocks).
TPC Stock Summary
- TPC's went public 37.76 years ago, making it older than 93.16% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- TPC's price/sales ratio is 0.11; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 2.84% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, TUTOR PERINI CORP is reporting a growth rate of 1,432.38%; that's higher than 99.04% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TPC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are OII, JBI, PKOH, RILY, and FARM.
- Visit TPC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.tutorperini.com.
TPC Valuation Summary
- TPC's EV/EBIT ratio is -5.1; this is 132.48% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- TPC's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.1 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TPC.
TPC Growth Metrics
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -492.8%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -43.01%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -19.82%.
The table below shows TPC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TPC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TPC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 38.07% of graded US stocks.
- TPC's asset turnover comes in at 1.005 -- ranking 35th of 51 Construction stocks.
- TOL, PHM, and KBR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TPC.
The table below shows TPC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Tutor Perini Corporation (TPC) Company Bio
Tutor Perini is a civil and building construction company offering diversified general contracting and design-build services to private clients and public agencies throughout the world. The company was founded in 1894 and is based in Sylmar, California.
TPC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TPC Latest Social Stream
View Full TPC Social Stream
Latest TPC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TUTOR PERINI CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TPC as an investment opportunity.
Investors need to pay close attention to Tutor Perini (TPC) stock based on the movements in the options market lately.
Tutor Perini (TPC) is set to bolster its portfolio with a $47 million project awarded to its subsidiary, Perini Management Services, Inc., by the National Park Service.
More on Tutor Perini
Perini Management Services, Inc. Awarded $47 Million Project for New Visitor Center in Everglades National Park, FL
FRAMINGHAM, Mass., September 19, 2023--Tutor Perini Corporation (NYSE: TPC), a leading civil, building and specialty construction company, announced today that its subsidiary, Perini Management Services, Inc., has been awarded a fixed-price project valued at approximately $47 million by the National Park Service for the construction of the Marjory Stoneman Douglas Visitor Center in Everglades National Park, Florida. This design-bid-build contract includes construction of the new two-story visito
On September 11, 2023, Ronald Tutor, Chairman & CEO, and 10% Owner of Tutor Perini Corp (NYSE:TPC), sold 25,000 shares of the company.
TPC Price Returns