Tutor Perini Corporation (TPC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TPC POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where TPC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 90.19% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for TPC is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- TPC ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 7th percentile.
TPC Stock Summary
- TPC's went public 36.76 years ago, making it older than 93.25% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- TPC's price/sales ratio is 0.09; that's higher than the P/S ratio of just 1.7% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that TPC's revenue has grown -22.81% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of just 7.71% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to TUTOR PERINI CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be EAST, CRS, OII, GTES, and AFYA.
- Visit TPC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.tutorperini.com.
TPC Valuation Summary
- TPC's price/sales ratio is 0.1; this is 91.67% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- TPC's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 79 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TPC.
TPC Growth Metrics
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 201.54%.
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -7.01%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -598.11%.
The table below shows TPC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TPC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TPC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 38.07% of graded US stocks.
- TPC's asset turnover comes in at 1.005 -- ranking 35th of 51 Construction stocks.
- TOL, PHM, and KBR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TPC.
The table below shows TPC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TPC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TPC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.16||52-week high||$15.67|
|Prev. close||$6.27||52-week low||$6.16|
|Day high||$6.30||Avg. volume||311,090|
|50-day MA||$7.52||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$9.79||Market Cap||316.37M|
Tutor Perini Corporation (TPC) Company Bio
Tutor Perini is a civil and building construction company offering diversified general contracting and design-build services to private clients and public agencies throughout the world. The company was founded in 1894 and is based in Sylmar, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
TPC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TPC Latest Social Stream
View Full TPC Social Stream
Latest TPC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TUTOR PERINI CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TPC as an investment opportunity.
One thing we could say about the analysts on Tutor Perini Corporation ( NYSE:TPC ) - they aren't optimistic, having...
When it comes to investing, there are some useful financial metrics that can warn us when a business is potentially in...
Tutor Perini (TPC) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -415.38% and 23.56%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
LOS ANGELES, August 05, 2022--Tutor Perini Corporation (the "Company") (NYSE: TPC), a leading civil, building and specialty construction company, reported results today for the second quarter of 2022. Revenue was $0.9 billion compared to $1.2 billion for the second quarter of last year. The decrease was primarily due to reduced project execution activities on various projects in all three segments, most of which are completed or nearing completion, partially offset by increased activities on cer
MasTec (MTZ) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 0% and 2.42%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
TPC Price Returns