Tutor Perini Corporation (TPC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TPC POWR Grades
- TPC scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 90.6% of US stocks.
- TPC's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- TPC ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 1st percentile.
TPC Stock Summary
- TUTOR PERINI CORP's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 93.5% of US equities in our set.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for TUTOR PERINI CORP is higher than just 6.22% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.08, TUTOR PERINI CORP has a higher such ratio than just 1.6% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TPC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are BBCP, EAST, SIRE, USAP, and AVNT.
- TPC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit TUTOR PERINI CORP's official web site, go to www.tutorperini.com.
TPC Valuation Summary
- TPC's price/sales ratio is 0.1; this is 94.44% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 243 months, TPC's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 10.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TPC.
TPC Growth Metrics
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -492.8%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -43.01%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -19.82%.
The table below shows TPC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TPC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TPC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 38.07% of graded US stocks.
- TPC's asset turnover comes in at 1.005 -- ranking 35th of 51 Construction stocks.
- TOL, PHM, and KBR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TPC.
The table below shows TPC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TPC Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of TPC, see our TPC price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$19.67||Average Broker Recommendation||1.67 (Moderate Buy)|
TPC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TPC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.10||52-week high||$10.94|
|Prev. close||$5.90||52-week low||$5.40|
|Day high||$6.17||Avg. volume||297,750|
|50-day MA||$8.23||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$7.71||Market Cap||314.28M|
Tutor Perini Corporation (TPC) Company Bio
Tutor Perini is a civil and building construction company offering diversified general contracting and design-build services to private clients and public agencies throughout the world. The company was founded in 1894 and is based in Sylmar, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
TPC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TPC Latest Social Stream
View Full TPC Social Stream
Latest TPC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TUTOR PERINI CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TPC as an investment opportunity.
The past five years for Tutor Perini (NYSE:TPC) investors has not been profitable
Long term investing is the way to go, but that doesn't mean you should hold every stock forever. We don't wish...
Tutor Perini Corporation (NYSE:TPC) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript
Tutor Perini Corporation (NYSE:TPC) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript March 15, 2023 Operator: Good day, ladies and gentlemen, and welcome to the Tutor Perini Corporation Fourth Quarter 2022 Earnings Conference Call. My name is Joe, and I will be your coordinator for today. As a reminder, this conference is being recorded for replay purposes. I […]
Q4 2022 Tutor Perini Corp Earnings Call
Q4 2022 Tutor Perini Corp Earnings Call
Tutor Perini Reports Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2022 Results
LOS ANGELES, March 15, 2023--Tutor Perini Corporation (the "Company") (NYSE: TPC), a leading civil, building and specialty construction company, reported results today for the fourth quarter and year ended December 31, 2022. The fourth quarter and year ended December 31, 2022 results are included in the tables attached to this release. Revenue for 2022 was $3.8 billion, down 18% compared to 2021. The lower revenue in 2022 was largely attributable to a lack of major new awards over the last three
Tutor Perini Announces Notice of Hearing Regarding Proposed $2.95 Billion Contract Award for the Design-Build Program for the NYC Borough Based Jails System, Brooklyn Facility
LOS ANGELES, March 15, 2023--Tutor Perini Corporation (NYSE: TPC), a leading civil, building and specialty construction company, announced today that the City of New York has posted a notice for a public hearing to be held at 10:00 a.m. Eastern Time on March 23, 2023, regarding a proposed contract between the New York City Department of Design and Construction and Tutor Perini Corporation for the Design-Build Program for the NYC Borough Based Jails System, Brooklyn Facility. The proposed contrac
TPC Price Returns
Continue Researching TPCHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Tutor Perini Corp's stock as an investment opportunity:
Tutor Perini Corp (TPC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Tutor Perini Corp (TPC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Tutor Perini Corp (TPC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...