Tutor Perini Corporation (TPC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TPC POWR Grades
- TPC scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 98.16% of US stocks.
- TPC's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- TPC's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 27.99% of US stocks).
TPC Stock Summary
- TPC's went public 35.59 years ago, making it older than 92.81% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- TPC's current price/earnings ratio is 6.45, which is higher than merely 8.32% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- TPC's price/sales ratio is 0.13; that's higher than the P/S ratio of only 1.67% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TPC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are TGNA, SMHI, GPRE, SLCA, and CLDT.
- Visit TPC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.tutorperini.com.
TPC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, TPC's price/sales ratio is 94.44% lower, now standing at 0.1.
- TPC's price/earnings ratio has moved down 1.7 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, TPC's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TPC.
TPC Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at -3.97%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at -11.22%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 168.98%.
The table below shows TPC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TPC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TPC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$14.04||52-week high||$20.24|
|Prev. close||$13.56||52-week low||$10.79|
|Day high||$14.15||Avg. volume||339,474|
|50-day MA||$14.28||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$15.32||Market Cap||715.17M|
Tutor Perini Corporation (TPC) Company Bio
Tutor Perini is a civil and building construction company offering diversified general contracting and design-build services to private clients and public agencies throughout the world. The company was founded in 1894 and is based in Sylmar, California.
TPC Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for TPC, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Tutor Perini Corp ranked in the 77th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 207.5%. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Tutor Perini Corp ended up being:
- 44% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than just 12.08% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- Tutor Perini Corp's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than only 15.92% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Industrials), Tutor Perini Corp has a reliance on debt greater than 88.17% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
TPC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TPC Latest Social Stream
View Full TPC Social Stream
Latest TPC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Tutor Perini Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TPC as an investment opportunity.
The current situation around housing prices is not ideal.
The big shareholder groups in Tutor Perini Corporation ( NYSE:TPC ) have power over the company. Institutions will...
SAN CARLOS, Calif., July 13, 2021--Tutor Perini Corporation (NYSE: TPC) (the "Company"), a leading civil, building and specialty construction company, announced today that its subsidiary, Rudolph and Sletten, has received notice to proceed for a new courts facility for the Judicial Council of California in Santa Rosa, California.
Tutor Perini Corp (NYSE: TPC) subsidiary, Lunda Construction Company, has been selected by the Missouri Department of Transportation to design and construct the new I-70 Missouri River Bridge near Rocheport, Missouri. The project consists of the design and construction of two Missouri River bridges, one in each direction of travel. Lunda's design team is comprised of Parsons Corp (NYSE: PSN), Dan Brown & Associates, and HZ United. Construction is scheduled to begin later this year, and substanti
LOS ANGELES, July 12, 2021--Tutor Perini Corporation (NYSE: TPC) (the "Company"), a leading civil, building and specialty construction company, announced today that a design-build team led by its subsidiary, Lunda Construction Company ("Lunda"), has been selected by the Missouri Department of Transportation for the design and construction of the new I-70 Missouri River Bridge near Rocheport, Missouri. Lunda’s design team is comprised of Parsons Corporation (NYSE: PSN), Dan Brown & Associates and
TPC Price Returns