Tejon Ranch Co (TRC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TRC POWR Grades
- TRC scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 95.45% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for TRC is in Sentiment, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- TRC's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 17.09% of US stocks).
TRC Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for TRC is currently 80.46, higher than 94.78% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of TEJON RANCH CO's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.95% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, TEJON RANCH CO is reporting a growth rate of 823.78%; that's higher than 97.88% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to TEJON RANCH CO are CBZ, JUPW, CLOV, SGLY, and SXTC.
- TRC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit TEJON RANCH CO's official web site, go to tejonranch.com.
TRC Valuation Summary
- TRC's EV/EBIT ratio is 21.5; this is 19.44% higher than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 243 months, TRC's price/sales ratio has gone down 9.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TRC.
TRC Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 46.54%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 364.39%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 70.02%.
The table below shows TRC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TRC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TRC has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 4.88% of graded US stocks.
- TRC's asset turnover comes in at 0.096 -- ranking 40th of 63 Real Estate stocks.
- BVH, EFC, and MLP are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TRC.
The table below shows TRC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TRC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TRC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$20.04||52-week high||$20.65|
|Prev. close||$20.38||52-week low||$14.31|
|Day high||$20.36||Avg. volume||34,896|
|50-day MA||$19.37||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$17.08||Market Cap||531.06M|
Tejon Ranch Co (TRC) Company Bio
Tejon Ranch operates as a diversified real estate development and agribusiness company. The company operates through four segments: Commercial/Industrial Real Estate Development, Resort/Residential Real Estate Development, Mineral Resources, and Farming. The company was founded in 1936 and is based in Lebec, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
TRC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TRC Latest Social Stream
View Full TRC Social Stream
Latest TRC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TEJON RANCH CO that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TRC as an investment opportunity.
Tejon Ranch Co. and Majestic Realty Co. Joint Venture Announce Pre-Lease of Upcoming Industrial Building at the Tejon Ranch Commerce Center (TRCC)
Major apparel company to relocate and consolidate operations from Los Angeles areaTEJON RANCH, Calif., Jan. 05, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The partnership of Tejon Ranch Co. (NYSE: TRC) and Majestic Realty Co. today announced it has secured—in advance of construction-- a full-building lease of the next industrial facility planned for its growing portfolio of industrial properties. The 446,000-square-foot industrial distribution facility will be occupied by Sunrise Brands, a leading designer, produ
Low-cost index funds make it easy to achieve average market returns. But across the board there are plenty of stocks...
In this article, we discuss the 25 biggest agriculture stocks. If you want to read about some more agriculture stocks, go directly to Agriculture Stocks List: 5 Biggest Agriculture Stocks. The agriculture industry consists of sales of agriculture and related services, such as animal and crop production and other support services. In order to sustain […]
Tejon Ranch Co.'s (NYSE:TRC) Stock Has Seen Strong Momentum: Does That Call For Deeper Study Of Its Financial Prospects?
Most readers would already be aware that Tejon Ranch's (NYSE:TRC) stock increased significantly by 23% over the past...
Tejon Ranch Co. Announces Settlement of Litigation Related to the Tejon Ranch Conservation and Land Use Agreement
TEJON RANCH, Calif., Nov. 30, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Tejon Ranch Co. is pleased to announce the resolution of a legal dispute involving the Tejon Ranch Conservancy and the signatories to the 2008 Tejon Ranch Conservation and Land Use Agreement (Agreement), namely, Audubon California, Endangered Habitats League, Natural Resources Defense Council, Planning and Conservation League, and the Sierra Club. The dispute stemmed from the signatories’ participation in the Antelope Valley Regional Conserv
TRC Price Returns