Tejon Ranch Co (TRC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TRC POWR Grades
- TRC scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 66.24% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for TRC is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- TRC's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 3.66% of US stocks).
TRC Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for TRC is 0.09 -- better than just 12.62% of US stocks.
- TRC's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 386.46 -- higher than 91.11% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- The volatility of Tejon Ranch Co's share price is greater than that of only 7.19% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Tejon Ranch Co, a group of peers worth examining would be GDYN, AMK, SITM, LGHL, and VLDR.
- Visit TRC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to tejonranch.com.
TRC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, TRC's EV/EBIT ratio is 2472.8% lower, now standing at -567.1.
- Over the past 243 months, TRC's price/sales ratio has gone up 4.8.
- TRC's price/sales ratio has moved up 4.8 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TRC.
TRC Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -28.81%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 14.75%.
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at -1.89%.
The table below shows TRC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TRC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TRC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$17.81||52-week high||$17.90|
|Prev. close||$17.22||52-week low||$13.44|
|Day high||$17.88||Avg. volume||107,669|
|50-day MA||$15.48||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$15.57||Market Cap||469.19M|
Tejon Ranch Co (TRC) Company Bio
Tejon Ranch operates as a diversified real estate development and agribusiness company. The company operates through four segments: Commercial/Industrial Real Estate Development, Resort/Residential Real Estate Development, Mineral Resources, and Farming. The company was founded in 1936 and is based in Lebec, California.
TRC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TRC Latest Social Stream
View Full TRC Social Stream
Latest TRC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Tejon Ranch Co that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TRC as an investment opportunity.
TRC: Believe Expanded JV Validates Development Strategy & Enhances Value of TRC''s Real Estate Assets
By M. Marin NYSE:TRC READ THE FULL TRC RESEARCH REPORT Tejon Ranch Company (NYSE: TRC ) announced yesterday it has started construction of an industrial building at the Tejon Ranch Commercial Center (TRCC) that is planned to be
TRC: Believe Expanded JV Validates Development Strategy & Enhances Value of TRC’s Real Estate Assets
By M. Marin NYSE:TRC READ THE FULL TRC RESEARCH REPORT Tejon Ranch Company (NYSE:TRC) announced yesterday it has started construction of an industrial building at the Tejon Ranch Commercial Center (TRCC) that is planned to be roughly 630,000-square-feet. TRC is a real estate-development company that aims to monetize its land-based assets, In addition to three planned master developments and other
Tejon Ranch Co./Majestic Realty Co. Joint Venture building its third new building, a 630,000-square-foot Class-A industrial facilityTEJON RANCH, Calif., July 07, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Tejon Ranch Co. (NYSE: TRC) announced today it has commenced construction of an approximate 630,000-square-foot speculative industrial building at the Tejon Ranch Commerce Center (TRCC) with its joint venture partner Majestic Realty Co., the nation’s largest privately-held industrial developer. The new building
Outlets at Tejon:
TEJON RANCH, Calif., May 05, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Tejon Ranch Co., or the Company, (NYSE:TRC), a diversified real estate development and agribusiness company, today announced financial results for the three-months ended March 31, 2021. The Company is in the process of planning, entitling and developing four master planned developments in southern California. When these four master planned developments are fully built out, Tejon Ranch will be home to 35,278 housing units, more than 35 million square feet of commercial/industrial space and 750 lodging units. “We saw two significant court decisions during the first quarter of 2021,” said Gregory S. Bielli, President and CEO. “The first was a total victory affirming Kern County’s reapproval of our Grapevine master planned community. The...
TRC Price Returns