Tejon Ranch Co (TRC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TRC POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where TRC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 62.43% of US stocks.
- TRC's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 200 days.
- TRC ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 4th percentile.
TRC Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for TRC is 0.09 -- better than only 12.53% of US stocks.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 340.23, Tejon Ranch Co is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 90.28% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Tejon Ranch Co's share price is greater than that of only 8.76% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TRC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are UCL, GNUS, LGHL, PLAG, and AVCO.
- Visit TRC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to tejonranch.com.
TRC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TRC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$15.16||52-week high||$17.90|
|Prev. close||$15.36||52-week low||$12.60|
|Day high||$15.42||Avg. volume||85,061|
|50-day MA||$16.25||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$15.32||Market Cap||399.38M|
Tejon Ranch Co (TRC) Company Bio
Tejon Ranch operates as a diversified real estate development and agribusiness company. The company operates through four segments: Commercial/Industrial Real Estate Development, Resort/Residential Real Estate Development, Mineral Resources, and Farming. The company was founded in 1936 and is based in Lebec, California.
TRC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TRC Latest Social Stream
View Full TRC Social Stream
Latest TRC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Tejon Ranch Co that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TRC as an investment opportunity.
TEJON RANCH, Calif., May 10, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Tejon Ranch Co. (NYSE: TRC) announced today that Rachel Freeman has joined the company as Senior Vice President of Real Estate. Freeman is a veteran real estate executive with 15 years of experience. She has successfully led the entitlement strategies for a diverse array of commercial real estate assets, traversing the multifaceted regulatory, community, and political terrain of the Southern California landscape. “We are extremely pleased to have a person of the caliber and experience of Rachel Freeman join our team,” said Gregory S. Bielli, President and CEO of Tejon Ranch Co. “She has a track record of success and her experience and knowledge of real estate development in Southern California will serve us well.” Since 2012, Freeman...
TEJON RANCH, Calif., May 05, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Tejon Ranch Co., or the Company, (NYSE:TRC), a diversified real estate development and agribusiness company, today announced financial results for the three-months ended March 31, 2021. The Company is in the process of planning, entitling and developing four master planned developments in southern California. When these four master planned developments are fully built out, Tejon Ranch will be home to 35,278 housing units, more than 35 million square feet of commercial/industrial space and 750 lodging units. “We saw two significant court decisions during the first quarter of 2021,” said Gregory S. Bielli, President and CEO. “The first was a total victory affirming Kern County’s reapproval of our Grapevine master planned community. The...
By M. Marin NYSE:TRC READ THE FULL TRC RESEARCH REPORT Tejon Ranch Company (NYSE:TRC) recently announced that a Los Angeles Superior court has approved the majority of its Environmental Impact Report (EIR) for the Centennial master planned mixed use community. In addition, objections raised in a lawsuit challenging the development of Grapevine were rejected earlier this year by a court ruling in
Tejon Ranch Co. Names General Counsel
Centennial at Tejon Ranch has path to move forward- Finish Line in Sight for Efforts to build nearly 20,000 Homes in LA County
TRC Price Returns