Troika Media Group, Inc. (TRKA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TRKA Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.06, TROIKA MEDIA GROUP INC has a higher such ratio than only 0.77% of stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for TROIKA MEDIA GROUP INC comes in at 1,016.52%, a number that bests 99.01% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- TROIKA MEDIA GROUP INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -489.14%, greater than the shareholder yield of merely 0.97% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TRKA, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SDC, RYAN, QTEK, HGTY, and ACTG.
- Visit TRKA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.thetmgrp.com.
TRKA Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, TRKA's price/earnings ratio is 102.31% lower, now standing at -0.3.
- TRKA's price/sales ratio has moved down 4.6 over the prior 22 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TRKA.
TRKA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TRKA has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 30.38% of graded US stocks.
- TRKA's asset turnover comes in at 0.418 -- ranking 28th of 64 Communication stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows TRKA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TRKA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TRKA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.26||52-week high||$1.50|
|Prev. close||$0.20||52-week low||$0.10|
|Day high||$0.26||Avg. volume||18,503,352|
|50-day MA||$0.15||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.48||Market Cap||17.42M|
Troika Media Group, Inc. (TRKA) Company Bio
Troika Media Group, Inc. a consultancy and consumer engagement company, provides integrated branding, marketing, research, and data science solutions worldwide. It offers media services and analytics platform, digital marketing, data analytics and reporting, media content for events and hospitality customers, sponsorship partnerships and advertising opportunities, analytics and big data; strategic media buying and planning, design and branding, market research and insights, brand strategy, 360 brand design, advertising and sponsorship integration, brand experience and fan engagement, content creation, and sonic branding and original music services, as well as design, animation, and post production studio services. The company also provides brand fundamentals development, brand voice and personality development, marketing strategy, public relations, crisis management, and physical and digital experiential services. It serves fashion, beauty, jewelry/watches, beverage alcohol, pharmaceuticals, entertainment, consumer goods, telco, tech, sports, and automotive industries, as well as non-profit organizations. The company was formerly known as M2 nGage Group, Inc. and changed its name to Troika Media Group, Inc. in July 2017. Troika Media Group, Inc. is based in Los Angeles, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
TRKA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TRKA Latest Social Stream
View Full TRKA Social Stream
Latest TRKA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TROIKA MEDIA GROUP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TRKA as an investment opportunity.
We're starting the day with a look at the biggest pre-market stock movers traders need to know about on Tuesday morning!
Enthralling stocks: Troika Media Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:TRKA 0.93%), Astra Space, Inc. (NASDAQ:ASTR 6.43%)
TRKA has seen its SMA50 which is now 1.50%. In looking the SMA 200 we see that the stock has seen a -68.02%. ASTR has seen its SMA50 which is … The post Enthralling stocks: Troika Media Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:TRKA 0.93%), Astra Space, Inc. (NASDAQ:ASTR 6.43%) appeared first on Stocks Equity .
Troika Media Group Inc. (NASDAQ:TRKA) marked $0.16 per share on Friday, up from a previous closing price of $0.15. While Troika Media Group Inc. has overperformed by 8.41%, investors are advised to look at stock chart patterns for technical insight. Within its last year performance, TRKA fell by -88.24%, with highs and lows ranging from […]
Troika Media Group Inc. (NASDAQ:TRKA) traded at $0.16 at close of the session on Friday, 01/20/23, made an upward move of 8.41% on its previous day’s price. Looking at the stock we see that its previous close was $0.15 with the day’s price range being $0.148 – $0.1844. In terms of its 52-week price range, … Troika Media Group Inc. (NASDAQ: TRKA) – Analysts’ Revisions Show Sentiment Is Improving Read More »
There are two main reasons why moving averages are useful in forex trading: moving averages help traders define trend recognize changes in trend. Now well have a look on, SMA50 … The post Holding stocks: Troika Media Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:TRKA 8.41%), Lufax Holding Ltd (NYSE:LU 2.68%) appeared first on Stocks Equity .
TRKA Price Returns