Troika Media Group, Inc. (TRKA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TRKA POWR Grades
- TRKA scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 69.57% of US stocks.
- TRKA's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- TRKA's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 3.37% of US stocks).
TRKA Stock Summary
- TRKA has a market capitalization of $45,406,001 -- more than approximately only 8.17% of US stocks.
- TRKA's went public 0.94 years ago, making it older than merely 0.12% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Troika Media Group Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -39.73%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 10.75% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Troika Media Group Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be USLM, WTER, OEG, AAON, and CNS.
- TRKA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Troika Media Group Inc's official web site, go to www.thetmgrp.com.
TRKA Valuation Summary
- TRKA's price/sales ratio is 2.5; this is 19.35% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- TRKA's price/earnings ratio has moved up 3.6 over the prior 129 days.
- TRKA's price/sales ratio has moved down 2.1 over the prior 129 days.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TRKA.
TRKA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TRKA has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 30.38% of graded US stocks.
- TRKA's asset turnover comes in at 0.418 -- ranking 28th of 64 Communication stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows TRKA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TRKA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TRKA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.87||52-week high||$3.61|
|Prev. close||$0.79||52-week low||$0.33|
|Day high||$0.89||Avg. volume||777,651|
|50-day MA||$0.74||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.26||Market Cap||43.03M|
Troika Media Group, Inc. (TRKA) Company Bio
Troika Media Group, Inc. a consultancy and consumer engagement company, provides integrated branding, marketing, research, and data science solutions worldwide. It offers media services and analytics platform, digital marketing, data analytics and reporting, media content for events and hospitality customers, sponsorship partnerships and advertising opportunities, analytics and big data; strategic media buying and planning, design and branding, market research and insights, brand strategy, 360 brand design, advertising and sponsorship integration, brand experience and fan engagement, content creation, and sonic branding and original music services, as well as design, animation, and post production studio services. The company also provides brand fundamentals development, brand voice and personality development, marketing strategy, public relations, crisis management, and physical and digital experiential services. It serves fashion, beauty, jewelry/watches, beverage alcohol, pharmaceuticals, entertainment, consumer goods, telco, tech, sports, and automotive industries, as well as non-profit organizations. The company was formerly known as M2 nGage Group, Inc. and changed its name to Troika Media Group, Inc. in July 2017. Troika Media Group, Inc. is based in Los Angeles, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
TRKA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TRKA Latest Social Stream
View Full TRKA Social Stream
Latest TRKA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Troika Media Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TRKA as an investment opportunity.
Los Angeles, CA, Feb. 25, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- via NewMediaWire -- Troika Media Group, Inc. (Nasdaq:TRKA) ("TMG" or "Company"), a brand consultancy and marketing innovations company that provides integrated branding and marketing solutions for global brands, announced that it has been named agency of record for innovative real estate technology and crypto finance firm Balcony DAO, whose suite of solutions are designed to merge the best attributes of real estate and cryptothrough Real Estate
Troika Media Group to Acquire Converge Direct LLC, a Leading Digital and Offline Performance Media and Marketing Company, for $125 Million
Los Angeles, CA, Feb. 24, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- via NewMediaWire -- Troika Media Group, Inc. (Nasdaq:TRKA): Financial Highlights: Converge Direct, LLC and its affiliated businesses (collectively, “Converge”) generated approximately $300 million of revenue and $23 million of adjusted EBITDA for the year ended December 31, 2021. Estimated combined adjusted EBITDA over $27 million for CY 2022. Significantly accretive to adjusted earnings per share. Following the closing, it is anticipated that t
LOS ANGELES, Feb. 22, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- via NewMediaWire – Troika Media Group, Inc. (Nasdaq:TRKA) ("TMG" or "Company"), a brand consultancy and marketing innovations company that provides integrated branding and marketing solutions for global brands today announced that last week’s Super Bowl LVI was a milestone moment for the company, as Troika has been creative partners with the Los Angeles Rams, SoFi, and the Los Angeles Super Bowl Host Committee on a slate of branding, marketing and f
Troika Media Group’s Subsidiary, Troika IO, Launches Bitcoin NFTs Backed by Luxury Brands Using the Stacks Blockchain
Troika’s NFT marketplace Redeeem NFT will use NFTs to redeem physical rare luxury goods LOS ANGELES, CA, Feb. 18, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- via NewMediaWire -- Troika Media Group (NASDAQ:TRKA), through its subsidiary, Troika IO, has become the first publicly-traded company to use the Bitcoin ledger to secure its non-fungible tokens (NFTs) backed by luxury brands. With more fashion and luxury brands looking to capitalize on NFTs and crypto offerings, Troika IO will provide a new way for brands to
Revenue increased 57.1% quarter-over-quarter to $6.99 million Company expects to continue strong revenue growth in FY 2022 LOS ANGELES, Feb. 14, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- -- via NewMediaWire – Troika Media Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: TRKA) ("Troika" or "Company"), a brand consultancy and marketing innovations company that provides integrated branding and marketing solutions for global brands, today announced financial results for its second quarter of fiscal year 2022 ended December 31, 2021. Second Qua
TRKA Price Returns