TIM Participacoes S.A. American Depositary Shares (Each representing 5 Common Shares) (TSU): Price and Financial Metrics
TSU Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -89.32%, Tim Participacoes Sa's debt growth rate surpasses merely 2.9% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Tim Participacoes Sa comes in at -27.94%, a number that bests only 6.93% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for TSU comes in at 44.59% -- higher than that of 95.11% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TSU, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are TXT, MHK, AEG, PSO, and LKQ.
- TSU's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Tim Participacoes Sa's official web site, go to ir.
TSU Stock Price Chart More Charts
TSU Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$19.29||52-week high||$20.32|
|Prev. close||$19.24||52-week low||$12.79|
|Day high||$19.50||Avg. volume||1,132,360|
|50-day MA||$19.23||Dividend yield||0.93%|
|200-day MA||$15.91||Market Cap||9.34B|
TIM Participacoes S.A. American Depositary Shares (Each representing 5 Common Shares) (TSU) Company Bio
TIM Participacoes S.A. offers mobile, fixed, and long distance telephony; data transmission, and broadband services in Brazil. The company was founded in 1998 and is based in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
TSU Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Tim Participacoes Sa. To summarize, we found that Tim Participacoes Sa ranked in the 34st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 54.67%. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for TSU, they are:
- The company's balance sheet shows it gets 100% of its capital from equity, and 0% of its capital from debt. Its equity weight surpasses that of 90.49% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Communication Services sector.
- The business' balance sheet reveals debt to be 0% of the company's capital (with equity being the remaining amount). Approximately merely 4.92% of US stocks with free cash flow have a lower reliance on debt in their capital structure.
- Tim Participacoes Sa's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than only 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|