TechTarget, Inc. (TTGT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TTGT POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where TTGT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 76.75% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for TTGT is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- TTGT's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 19.13% of US stocks).
TTGT Stock Summary
- TTGT's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 8,565.56 -- higher than 99.41% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- TTGT's current price/earnings ratio is 113.56, which is higher than 92.65% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 319.87%, TechTarget Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 96.53% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TTGT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CVA, EVA, OLED, GWRE, and SKT.
- Visit TTGT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.techtarget.com.
TTGT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TTGT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$69.86||52-week high||$101.12|
|Prev. close||$71.44||52-week low||$28.67|
|Day high||$71.59||Avg. volume||240,212|
|50-day MA||$71.09||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$63.88||Market Cap||1.97B|
TechTarget, Inc. (TTGT) Company Bio
TechTarget allows technology sales and marketing teams to leverage real-time purchase intent data to more intelligently engage technology buyers and prioritize follow-up based on active projects, technical priorities and business needs. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in Newton, Massachusetts.
TTGT Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for TTGT, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that TechTarget Inc ranked in the 51th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 12%. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for TTGT, they are:
- TTGT's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 37.06% of tickers in our DCF set.
- TechTarget Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at 68.01. This coverage rate is greater than that of 93.2% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- The weighted average cost of capital for the company is 9. This value is greater than merely 21.68% stocks in the Technology sector that generate free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
TTGT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TTGT Latest Social Stream
View Full TTGT Social Stream
Latest TTGT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TechTarget Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TTGT as an investment opportunity.
TechTarget Named a Global Leader in Account-Based Marketing in New Report from Independent Analyst Firm Research In Action
TechTarget was named a global leader in Account-Based Marketing (ABM) by Research In Action, a leading independent analyst firm based in Europe.
TechTarget, Inc. ( NASDAQ:TTGT ), is not the largest company out there, but it received a lot of attention from a...
TechTarget, Inc. (Nasdaq: TTGT) today announced financial results for the three (3) months ended March 31, 2021 by posting them to its website.
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / May 5, 2021 / TechTarget, Inc. (NASDAQ:TTGT) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2021 First Quarter Earnings call to be held on May 5, 2021 at 5:00 PM Eastern Time.
In collaboration with Enterprise Strategy Group (ESG), cybersecurity provider Coalfire has released a research report confirming that cloud-native is resulting in more complex IT architectures and introducing new risks.
TTGT Price Returns