TechTarget, Inc. (TTGT): Price and Financial Metrics
TTGT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$29.60||52-week high||$52.95|
|Prev. close||$30.00||52-week low||$23.43|
|Day high||$30.13||Avg. volume||249,881|
|50-day MA||$27.88||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$32.01||Market Cap||840.17M|
TTGT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TTGT POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where TTGT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 68.17% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for TTGT is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- TTGT ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 2nd percentile.
TTGT Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 60.51, TECHTARGET INC P/E ratio is greater than that of about 90.57% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- As for revenue growth, note that TTGT's revenue has grown -18.49% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of just 14.45% of US companies in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for TTGT comes in at 15.6% -- higher than that of 87.64% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TTGT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are RETO, ZETA, FTCI, SVFD, and MRVI.
- TTGT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit TECHTARGET INC's official web site, go to www.techtarget.com.
TTGT Valuation Summary
- TTGT's price/earnings ratio is 60.3; this is 282.86% higher than that of the median Communication Services stock.
- TTGT's price/sales ratio has moved down 3.7 over the prior 201 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TTGT.
TTGT Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 137.83%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at -9.44%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 63.96%.
The table below shows TTGT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TTGT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TTGT has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 75.66% of graded US stocks.
- TTGT's asset turnover comes in at 0.486 -- ranking 328th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- PAYS, MANH, and TZOO are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TTGT.
The table below shows TTGT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TechTarget, Inc. (TTGT) Company Bio
TechTarget allows technology sales and marketing teams to leverage real-time purchase intent data to more intelligently engage technology buyers and prioritize follow-up based on active projects, technical priorities and business needs. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in Newton, Massachusetts.
TTGT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TTGT Latest Social Stream
View Full TTGT Social Stream
Latest TTGT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TECHTARGET INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TTGT as an investment opportunity.
Key Insights Using the 2 Stage Free Cash Flow to Equity, TechTarget fair value estimate is US$57.07 TechTarget's...
TechTarget, Inc. (NASDAQ:TTGT) Q3 2023 Earnings Call Transcript November 8, 2023 TechTarget, Inc. misses on earnings expectations. Reported EPS is $0.06176 EPS, expectations were $0.39. Operator: Good afternoon. Thank you for attending the TechTarget Reports Third Quarter 2023 Conference Call and Webcast. My name is Alexis and I will be your moderator for today’s call. […]
Q3 2023 TechTarget Inc Earnings Call
Despite Revenue Decline, Company Maintains Strong Adjusted EBITDA Margins and Healthy Cash Flow
NEWTON, Mass., November 08, 2023--TechTarget (Nasdaq: TTGT) today announced financial results for the three (3) months ended September 30, 2023, by posting them to its website.
TTGT Price Returns