Telus Corporation Ordinary Shares (TU): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TU POWR Grades
- TU scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 94.88% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for TU is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- TU ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 6th percentile.
TU Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $35,351,543,956, Telus Corp has a greater market value than 92.23% of US stocks.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 75.04, Telus Corp is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 73.68% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Telus Corp's share price is greater than that of only 9.71% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Telus Corp are RSG, STT, EFX, CFG, and BBD.
- Visit TU's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.telus.com.
TU Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TU Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$22.28||52-week high||$27.50|
|Prev. close||$22.33||52-week low||$21.34|
|Day high||$22.35||Avg. volume||1,763,260|
|50-day MA||$24.23||Dividend yield||4.79%|
|200-day MA||$23.99||Market Cap||30.52B|
Telus Corporation Ordinary Shares (TU) Company Bio
TELUS Corporation provides a range of telecommunications services and products, including wireless and wireline voice and data in Canada. The company was founded in 1993 and is based in Vancouver, Canada.
Most Popular Stories View All
TU Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TU Latest Social Stream
View Full TU Social Stream
Latest TU News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Telus Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TU as an investment opportunity.
This content is restricted to subscribers The post Telus waiving long-distance fees for calls and texts to Ukraine appeared first on Cartt.ca .
No summary available.
US$900 million long 10-year notes with 3.400% interest rate, subject to a possible interest rate step-upVANCOUVER, British Columbia, Feb. 23, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- TELUS announced today it has priced an offering of US$900 million of senior unsecured Sustainability-Linked notes with a long 10-year maturity. The notes are offered through a syndicate of underwriters led by J.P Morgan Securities LLC, TD Securities (USA) LLC, and Wells Fargo Securities, LLC. Closing of the offering is expected to
TELUS named the fastest mobile network experience for the eighth consecutive time by UK-based Opensignal
TELUS tops the industry again with six Mobile Experience Awards and three 5G Mobile Experience Awards TELUS tops the industry again with six Mobile Experience Awards and three 5G Mobile Experience Awards
UPDATE - Premiering on National Pink Shirt Day, TELUS and Huron Media Productions animated short film Skookum & Chums explores the importance of inclusivity and anti-bullying
VANCOUVER, British Columbia, Feb. 23, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Today, TELUS and Huron Media Productions announced the premiere of their first short animated children’s film, Skookum & Chums, which spotlights the importance of inclusivity and anti-bullying. As Canadians are spending more time online than ever before, from socializing, to working, and learning, this short film is relevant for parents, youth and Canadians of all ages, providing insight into how we can be more inclusive, embrace eac
TU Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|