Telus Corporation Ordinary Shares (TU): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TU POWR Grades
- TU scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 97.63% of US stocks.
- TU's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 52 weeks.
- TU ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 10th percentile.
TU Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $31,479,930,000, Telus Corp has a greater market value than 90.99% of US stocks.
- TU's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 9,007.76 -- higher than 99.53% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- The volatility of Telus Corp's share price is greater than that of just 5.58% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Telus Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be STT, BBD, SU, MFC, and TRV.
- Visit TU's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.telus.com.
TU Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TU Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$22.84||52-week high||$23.67|
|Prev. close||$22.86||52-week low||$19.29|
|Day high||$23.24||Avg. volume||1,164,870|
|50-day MA||$22.67||Dividend yield||4.37%|
|200-day MA||$22.03||Market Cap||31.09B|
Telus Corporation Ordinary Shares (TU) Company Bio
TELUS Corporation provides a range of telecommunications services and products, including wireless and wireline voice and data in Canada. The company was founded in 1993 and is based in Vancouver, Canada.
Most Popular Stories View All
TU Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TU Latest Social Stream
View Full TU Social Stream
Latest TU News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Telus Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TU as an investment opportunity.
TELUS (TU) becomes the first Canada-based technology company to develop and reveal a public Indigenous reconciliation action plan.
This content is restricted to subscribers The post Telus releases first Indigenous reconciliation action plan appeared first on Cartt.ca .
TELUS becomes first technology company in Canada to publicly commit to an Indigenous reconciliation action plan
Indigenous reconciliation and connectivity report outlines TELUS Indigenous-led frameworks of reconciliation, accountable action items, and highlights community leaders experience with connectivity Indigenous reconciliation and connectivity report outlines TELUS Indigenous-led frameworks of reconciliation, accountable action items, and highlights community leaders experience with connectivity
Passive income stock Telus (TSX:T)(NYSE:TU) has plenty of investments in growth ventures too. The post This Passive Income Stock Is Up 16% This Year! appeared first on The Motley Fool Canada .
Telus Corporation with ticker code (TU) have now 9 analysts covering the stock with the consensus suggesting a rating of ''Buy''. The range between the high target price and low target price is between 26.82 and 23.66 calculating the mean target price we have 25.27. Now with the previous closing price of 23.3 this would indicate that there is a potential upside of 8.5%. The 50 day moving average now sits at 22.64 while the 200 day moving average is 22. The company has a market cap of $31,276m. Visit the company website at: /> [stock_market_widget type="chart" symbol="TU" chart="bar" range="6mo" interval="1d" line-color="rgb(49, 125, 189)"] TELUS Corporation, together with its subsidiaries, provides a range of telecommunications and information technology products and services in Canada....
TU Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|