Towerstream Corp (TWER): Price and Financial Metrics
TWER Stock Summary
- TWER has a higher market value than merely 0.05% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $197,204.5.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.04, Towerstream Corp is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than merely 0.71% of US stocks.
- TWER's price/sales ratio is 0.01; that's higher than the P/S ratio of just 0.18% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Towerstream Corp are CTRM, ENIA, PRTH, XELA, and CIG.
- TWER's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Towerstream Corp's official web site, go to www.towerstream.com.
TWER Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TWER Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.50||52-week high||$2.00|
|Prev. close||$0.50||52-week low||$0.15|
|Day high||$0.70||Avg. volume||1,199|
|50-day MA||$0.51||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.50||Market Cap||301.00K|
Towerstream Corp (TWER) Company Bio
Towerstream Corporation, together with its subsidiaries, provides fixed wireless broadband services over a wireless network transmitting over regulated and unregulated radio spectrum to commercial customers in the United States. Its wireless broadband service supports bandwidth on demand, wireless redundancy, virtual private networks, disaster recovery, bundled data, and video services. The company also offers business class Internet services, such as single tenant service that delivers fixed wireless broadband to a single client through a radio receiver/transmitter on the client's building dedicated solely to that client; and on-net services to connect building at once and at a cost similar for one high bandwidth customer requiring point-to-point equipment. In addition, it provides temporary Internet solutions to provide solutions for a client's short-term connection requirements in locations where fiber, copper, and cable infrastructure does not exist or is cost prohibitive. Further, the company offers wholesale Internet services to deliver dedicated Internet access and point-to-point transport solutions with bandwidth options from 5Mbps to 10mbps through fixed wireless network. It serves business customers in New York City, Boston, Chicago, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Seattle, Miami, Dallas-Fort Worth, Houston, Philadelphia, Las Vegas-Reno, and Providence-Newport. The company offers its services through direct sales force. Towerstream Corporation was founded in 1999 and is headquartered in Middletown, Rhode Island.
TWER Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TWER Latest Social Stream
View Full TWER Social Stream
Latest TWER News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Towerstream Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TWER as an investment opportunity.
MIDDLETOWN, R.I., May 22, 2019 -- Towerstream Corporation (OTCQB:TWER), a fixed wireless fiber alternative provider, announced today that John “Jack” Macdonald, Chief Financial.
TWER Price Returns
Continue Researching TWERHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Towerstream Corp's stock as an investment opportunity:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!