Twilio Inc. (TWLO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TWLO POWR Grades
- TWLO scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 66.57% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for TWLO is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- TWLO ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 7th percentile.
TWLO Stock Summary
- TWLO has a higher market value than 82.62% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $8,496,249,220.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.19 for TWILIO INC; that's greater than it is for just 13.03% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, TWLO is more volatile than 86.45% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to TWILIO INC are VRNS, PD, ROIV, ALKT, and MDB.
- Visit TWLO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.twilio.com.
TWLO Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, TWLO's EV/EBIT ratio is 137.63% lower, now standing at -7.3.
- TWLO's price/sales ratio has moved down 9.8 over the prior 78 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TWLO.
TWLO Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 10.35%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 10.35%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at -61.62%.
The table below shows TWLO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TWLO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TWLO has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 5.25% of graded US stocks.
- TWLO's asset turnover comes in at 0.216 -- ranking 476th of 561 Business Services stocks.
- AMEH, BNFT, and ROL are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TWLO.
The table below shows TWLO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TWLO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TWLO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$45.19||52-week high||$289.00|
|Prev. close||$45.58||52-week low||$41.00|
|Day high||$46.06||Avg. volume||4,205,823|
|50-day MA||$60.91||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$95.29||Market Cap||8.33B|
Twilio Inc. (TWLO) Company Bio
Twilio Inc. provides cloud communications platform that enables developers to build, scale, and operate communications within software applications through the cloud as a pay-as-you-go service in the United States and internationally. The company was founded in 2008 and is based in San Francisco, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
TWLO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TWLO Latest Social Stream
View Full TWLO Social Stream
Latest TWLO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TWILIO INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TWLO as an investment opportunity.
The mean of analysts' price targets for Twilio (TWLO) points to a 90.6% upside in the stock. While this highly sought-after metric has not proven reasonably effective, strong agreement among analysts in raising earnings estimates does indicate an upside in the stock.
Twilio’s marketing guru on how to engage customers when the economy slows down—without blowing through your whole budget
In preparation for a recession, 67% of companies surveyed by Twilio are prioritizing keeping current customers over acquiring new ones.
The art and science of stock market investing requires a tolerance for losing money on some of the shares you buy. But...
Jefferies analyst Samad Samana downgraded shares of Twilio to Hold from Buy. The company posted a disappointing revenue outlook at the beginning of the month.
Twilio (TWLO) has been one of the stocks most watched by Zacks.com users lately. So, it is worth exploring what lies ahead for the stock.
TWLO Price Returns