Twilio Inc. (TWLO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TWLO POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where TWLO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 45.98% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for TWLO is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 198 days.
- TWLO's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 5.64% of US stocks).
TWLO Stock Summary
- Twilio Inc's market capitalization of $57,232,818,766 is ahead of 95.64% of US-listed equities.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Twilio Inc is higher than 99.75% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- TWLO's price/sales ratio is 32.49; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 93.05% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Twilio Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be TEAM, DKNG, BIDU, VRTX, and BX.
- Visit TWLO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.twilio.com.
TWLO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TWLO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$335.72||52-week high||$457.30|
|Prev. close||$342.03||52-week low||$116.51|
|Day high||$341.85||Avg. volume||2,105,946|
|50-day MA||$364.10||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$322.28||Market Cap||57.23B|
Twilio Inc. (TWLO) Company Bio
Twilio Inc. provides cloud communications platform that enables developers to build, scale, and operate communications within software applications through the cloud as a pay-as-you-go service in the United States and internationally. The company was founded in 2008 and is based in San Francisco, California.
TWLO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TWLO Latest Social Stream
View Full TWLO Social Stream
Latest TWLO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Twilio Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TWLO as an investment opportunity.
Each of these category-leading companies has strong tailwinds and growing opportunities that should generate excellent growth over the long term.
Summary List Placement Cloud communications startup MessageBird is now valued at $3.8 billion after extending its latest funding round. The fresh cash, a mix of debt and equity, brings MessageBird's total funding for its Series C round above $1 billion. The company said this Series C round was the biggest in Europe and the second-biggest either side of the Atlantic. Amsterdam-headquartered MessageBird is a developer-focused startup that is used by popular companies like Uber, Facebook, and WhatsApp but is largely invisible to the consumer. The company builds software that enables these businesses to speak to users through email, live chat, SMS, and other channels through API integrations. For example, ride-hailing giant Uber uses MessageBird to enable drivers to call passengers without ...
Twilio (NYSE: TWLO) has been the beneficiary of digital transformation tailwinds driven by the coronavirus. On a Fool Live episode recorded on March 31, Fool contributor Brian Withers explains what this messaging platform is doing to help fight COVID-19 and what investors should watch as the pandemic gets into our rearview mirror. Brian Withers: We're talking Twilio, T-W-L-O. Twilio had an interesting announcement recently.
The communication software-as-a-service sector is a more than $60-billion market that has several bullish trends on which investors can capitalize in the long-term, according to a BofA Securities analyst. On Tuesday, BofA Securities performed a deep dive into communication software companies and reinstated coverage of several leading stocks. The BofA Analyst: Analyst Daniel Bartus reinstated coverage of the following stocks: Zoom Video Communications Inc (NASDAQ: ZM): Buy rating, $480 price target. RingCentral Inc (NYSE: RNG): Buy rating, $450 price target. Twilio Inc (NYSE: TWLO): Buy rating, $480 price target. 8x8, Inc. (NYSE: EGHT): Neutral rating, $39 price target. Five9 Inc (NASDAQ: FIVN): Underperform rating, $190 target. Check out Benzinga's coverage of the Direxion Work From Hom...
Bank of America’s Daniel Bartus expects communications software group to continue to flourish in a post-pandemic world.
TWLO Price Returns