Twilio Inc. (TWLO): Price and Financial Metrics
TWLO Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 16.32, Twilio Inc has a higher such ratio than 92.79% of stocks in our set.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Twilio Inc is reporting a growth rate of 241.97%; that's higher than 94.93% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that TWLO's revenue has grown 79.6% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 93.03% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Twilio Inc are TRHC, IRBT, AWRE, HFBL, and RDCM.
- Visit TWLO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.twilio.com.
TWLO Stock Price Chart More Charts
TWLO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$119.48||52-week high||$151.00|
|Prev. close||$119.08||52-week low||$89.81|
|Day high||$120.71||Avg. volume||3,144,977|
|50-day MA||$103.62||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$120.95||Market Cap||16.39B|
Twilio Inc. (TWLO) Company Bio
Twilio Inc. provides cloud communications platform that enables developers to build, scale, and operate communications within software applications through the cloud as a pay-as-you-go service in the United States and internationally. The company was founded in 2008 and is based in San Francisco, California.