Twilio Inc. (TWLO): Price and Financial Metrics
TWLO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$67.03||52-week high||$79.70|
|Prev. close||$67.52||52-week low||$42.78|
|Day high||$67.10||Avg. volume||3,931,469|
|50-day MA||$57.89||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$60.76||Market Cap||12.14B|
TWLO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TWLO POWR Grades
- TWLO scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 86.92% of US stocks.
- TWLO's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- TWLO's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 17.26% of US stocks).
TWLO Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $12,086,421,467, TWILIO INC has a greater market value than 85.42% of US stocks.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for TWILIO INC is higher than 96.89% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.19 for TWILIO INC; that's greater than it is for merely 12.89% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to TWILIO INC are OLO, TBPH, ASAN, QTWO, and BFLY.
- Visit TWLO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.twilio.com.
TWLO Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Communication Services stock, TWLO's price/sales ratio is 190% higher, now standing at 2.9.
- Over the past 91 months, TWLO's price/sales ratio has gone down 9.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TWLO.
TWLO Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -471.22%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 174.47%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at -12.32%.
The table below shows TWLO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TWLO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TWLO has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 5.25% of graded US stocks.
- TWLO's asset turnover comes in at 0.216 -- ranking 476th of 561 Business Services stocks.
- AMEH, BNFT, and ROL are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TWLO.
The table below shows TWLO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Twilio Inc. (TWLO) Company Bio
Twilio Inc. provides cloud communications platform that enables developers to build, scale, and operate communications within software applications through the cloud as a pay-as-you-go service in the United States and internationally. The company was founded in 2008 and is based in San Francisco, California.
TWLO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TWLO Latest Social Stream
View Full TWLO Social Stream
Latest TWLO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TWILIO INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TWLO as an investment opportunity.
(Bloomberg) -- Twilio Inc. will cut 5% of its workforce in its third major headcount reduction.Most Read from BloombergWall Street’s Furious Bull Run Gets Reality Check: Markets WrapHow Suspects Laundered Billions in Singapore for YearsBitcoin Surges Past $42,000 Even as Stocks and Bonds Take a HitIsrael’s Wider War Has US Cautioning of ‘Strategic Defeat’China Says US Navy Ship ‘Seriously Violated’ Its Sovereignty“While I know it’s hard to undergo so much change, it’s all part of the necessary t
Tech companies have begun reducing their workforce again after a round of layoffs in the beginning of the year, with announcements coming from Spotify to Microsoft-owned LinkedIn. Earlier this year, Twilio cut 17% of its staff and closed some of its offices.
The communications and customer data company plans to shed hundreds of jobs as it seeks to streamline its operations and accelerate its path to profitable growth.
Investing.com -- Twilio (NYSE:TWLO) has announced that it will slash a further 5% of its current workforce as part of a broader overhaul at the cloud service provider.
SHOP, TWLO, PYPL, PFE and PINS have been highlighted in this Market Edge article.
TWLO Price Returns