United States Antimony Corporation (UAMY): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
UAMY Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for UNITED STATES ANTIMONY CORP is higher than 94.89% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- UAMY's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 7.13% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 510.23%, UNITED STATES ANTIMONY CORP's debt growth rate surpasses 96.28% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to UNITED STATES ANTIMONY CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be ISUN, MTC, SDPI, WHG, and NEPT.
- Visit UAMY's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.usantimony.com.
UAMY Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Basic Materials stock, UAMY's price/earnings ratio is 303.69% higher, now standing at 43.8.
- UAMY's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 44.8 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for UAMY.
UAMY Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -56.47%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -7.89%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -9.82%.
The table below shows UAMY's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
UAMY's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- UAMY has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 24.25% of graded US stocks.
- UAMY's asset turnover comes in at 0.222 -- ranking 39th of 40 Steel Works Etc stocks.
- NX, SPLP, and IIIN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with UAMY.
The table below shows UAMY's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
UAMY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
UAMY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.37||52-week high||$0.96|
|Prev. close||$0.37||52-week low||$0.34|
|Day high||$0.38||Avg. volume||544,308|
|50-day MA||$0.44||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.46||Market Cap||39.04M|
Most Popular Stories View All
UAMY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
UAMY Latest Social Stream
View Full UAMY Social Stream
Latest UAMY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about UNITED STATES ANTIMONY CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate UAMY as an investment opportunity.
United States Antimony Corporation (USAC-the Company) provides the following bi-monthly (July & August) update.
FINANCIAL HIGHLIGHTS SECOND QUARTER 2022
In this article, we discuss 10 best clean energy penny stocks to buy now. If you want to read about some clean energy penny stocks, go directly to 5 Best Clean Energy Penny Stocks To Buy Now. Clean energy businesses are poised for growth in 2022 despite supply chain limitations, increased shipping costs, and rising […]
THOMPSON FALLS, MT / ACCESSWIRE / July 13, 2022 / United States Antimony Corporation (NYSE American:UAMY) (USAC-the Company) provides the following bi-monthly (May & June 2022) update.26 per poundSafety and EnvironmentalAll Company operations reported zero lost time or serious injury accidents during the May-June Period.
THOMPSON FALLS, MT / ACCESSWIRE / May 16, 2022 / United States Antimony Corporation (USAC-the Company) reports a record quarterly gross profit of $1,139,388 and record Net Income of $786,252 spurred by a quarterly antimony sales revenue of $2,828,930. The average realized price per pound of the contained 433,350 pounds of antimony was $6.
UAMY Price Returns
Continue Researching UAMYWant to see what other sources are saying about United States Antimony Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
United States Antimony Corp (UAMY) Stock Price | Nasdaq
United States Antimony Corp (UAMY) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
United States Antimony Corp (UAMY) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch