CVR Partners, LP Common Units representing Limited Partner Interests (UAN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
UAN POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where UAN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 79.24% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for UAN is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 206 days.
- UAN's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 1.36% of US stocks).
UAN Stock Summary
- UAN's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 1.34 -- higher than only 7.82% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Cvr Partners Lp is reporting a growth rate of -396.17%; that's higher than only 4.94% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Cvr Partners Lp's share price is greater than that of 99.59% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Cvr Partners Lp, a group of peers worth examining would be CVI, GSL, SHIP, CSV, and NCLH.
- UAN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Cvr Partners Lp's official web site, go to www.cvrpartners.com.
UAN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
UAN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$52.97||52-week high||$62.98|
|Prev. close||$50.96||52-week low||$5.75|
|Day high||$53.55||Avg. volume||54,532|
|50-day MA||$44.03||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$20.28||Market Cap||565.77M|
CVR Partners, LP Common Units representing Limited Partner Interests (UAN) Company Bio
CVR Partners LP produces, distributes, and markets nitrogen fertilizer products in North America for industrial and agricultural customers. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in Sugar Land, Texas.
UAN Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for UAN, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Cvr Partners Lp ranked in the 0th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for UAN, they are:
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 5.77 years, is -0.46% -- higher than merely 2.66% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- Cvr Partners Lp's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -0.62. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 22.47% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- As a business, Cvr Partners Lp experienced a tax rate of about 0% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Basic Materials), this tax rate is higher than only 0% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
UAN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
UAN Latest Social Stream
View Full UAN Social Stream
Latest UAN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Cvr Partners Lp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate UAN as an investment opportunity.
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / May 4, 2021 / CVR Partners LP (NYSE:UAN) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2021 First Quarter Earnings call to be held on May 4, 2021 at 11:00 AM Eastern Time.To listen to the event live or access a replay of the call - visit https://www.
SUGAR LAND, Texas, May 03, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- CVR Partners, LP (“CVR Partners” or the “Partnership”) (NYSE: UAN), a manufacturer of ammonia and urea ammonium nitrate (“UAN”) solution fertilizer products, today announced a net loss of $25 million, or $2.37 per common unit, on net sales of $61 million for the first quarter 2021, compared to a net loss of $21 million, or $1.83 per common unit, on net sales of $75 million for the first quarter 2020. EBITDA was $5 million for the first quarter of 2021, compared to $11 million for the first quarter of 2020. “During the first quarter 2021, CVR Partners continued to operate safely and reliably while responding to Winter Storm Uri, which negatively impacted shipments from both our East Dubuque and Coffeyville fertilizer facilities,” said M...
CVR Partners, GasLog Partners lead energy gainers; PQ Group Holdings, Helix Energy Solutions among major losers
Gainers: CVR Partners (UAN) +8%, GasLog Partners (GLOP) +7%, Cypress Environmental Partners (CELP) +7%, Riley Exploration Permian (REPX) +7%, Crown ElectroKinetics (CRKN) +6%.Losers: PQ Group Holdings (PQG) -14%, Helix Energy Solutions Group (HLX) -9%, Westwater Resources (WWR) -8%, China Green Agriculture (CGA) -8%, KLX Energy Services Holdings (KLXE) -7%....
Rating Action: Moody's stabilizes CVR Partners' outlook, affirms ratingsGlobal Credit Research - 13 Apr 2021New York, April 13, 2021 -- Moody's Investors Service, ("Moody's") affirmed all ratings for CVR Partners, LP ("CVR"); including the B2 Corporate Family Rating ("CFR"), its B2-PD probability of default rating and the B2 senior secured notes rating. Moody's also revised the outlook to stable from negative on improved fundamentals in the agricultural sector.
SUGAR LAND, Texas, Nov. 24, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- CVR Partners, LP (NYSE: UAN) today announced that Company management is scheduled to present at the Bank of America 2020 Leveraged Finance Virtual Conference on Tuesday, Dec. 1, at 1:30 p.m. Eastern. A link to the live webcast will be available on the Investor Relations section of CVR Partners’ website at www.CVRPartners.com. An archive of this webcast will remain available on www.CVRPartners.com for 90 days. About CVR Partners, LP Headquartered in Sugar Land, Texas, CVR Partners, LP is a Delaware limited partnership focused on the production, marketing and distribution of nitrogen fertilizer products. It primarily produces urea ammonium nitrate (UAN) and ammonia, which are predominantly used by farmers to improve the yield and qual...
UAN Price Returns