CVR Partners LP (UAN): Price and Financial Metrics
UAN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$82.61||52-week high||$133.67|
|Prev. close||$83.20||52-week low||$72.21|
|Day high||$83.83||Avg. volume||79,968|
|50-day MA||$82.26||Dividend yield||19.9%|
|200-day MA||$90.17||Market Cap||873.19M|
UAN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
UAN POWR Grades
- UAN scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 97.38% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for UAN is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- UAN's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 14.87% of US stocks).
UAN Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 3.58, CVR PARTNERS LP P/E ratio is greater than that of about just 4.22% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- For UAN, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 96.51% of US equities we're observing.
- CVR PARTNERS LP's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 40.76%, greater than the shareholder yield of 95.5% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to UAN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are IDCC, EXPI, BRDG, TLS, and SII.
- Visit UAN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cvrpartners.com.
UAN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Basic Materials stock, UAN's EV/EBIT ratio is 66.2% lower, now standing at 4.8.
- Over the past 151 months, UAN's price/sales ratio has gone down 6.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for UAN.
UAN Growth Metrics
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 136.75%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -70.92%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -82.19%.
The table below shows UAN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
UAN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- UAN has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 31.79% of graded US stocks.
- UAN's asset turnover comes in at 0.357 -- ranking 69th of 89 Chemicals stocks.
- CDXS, IFF, and GPP are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with UAN.
The table below shows UAN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CVR Partners LP (UAN) Company Bio
CVR Partners LP produces, distributes, and markets nitrogen fertilizer products in North America for industrial and agricultural customers. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in Sugar Land, Texas.
UAN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
UAN Latest Social Stream
View Full UAN Social Stream
Latest UAN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CVR PARTNERS LP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate UAN as an investment opportunity.
Q2 2023 CVR Energy Inc Earnings Call
Q2 2023 CVR Partners LP Earnings Call
SUGAR LAND, Texas, July 31, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- CVR Partners, LP (“CVR Partners” or the “Partnership”) (NYSE: UAN), a manufacturer of ammonia and urea ammonium nitrate (“UAN”) solution fertilizer products, today announced net income of $60 million, or $5.66 per common unit, on net sales of $183 million for the second quarter of 2023, compared to net income of $118 million, or $11.12 per common unit, on net sales of $244 million for the second quarter of 2022. EBITDA was $87 million for the
In this piece, we will take a look at the ten best small cap agriculture stocks to buy. If you to skip our introduction of agriculture stocks and small cap investing, then head on over to 5 Best Small Cap Agriculture Stocks To Buy. The agricultural commodities sector was one of the hardest hit last […]
Recently, dividend investors were informed that CVR Partners (NYSE: UAN) now offers a huge 38% distribution yield. Dividend yield is a simple math equation that takes a company's annual dividends per share and divides them by the stock price. The one caveat here is that the dividend is often annualized using the most recent quarter, which helps account for dividend increases that may have just taken place.
UAN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|