CVR Partners, LP Common Units representing Limited Partner Interests (UAN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
UAN POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where UAN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 81.45% of US stocks.
- UAN's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving down over the last 51 weeks.
- UAN's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 31.63% of US stocks).
UAN Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Cvr Partners Lp is higher than it is for about 97.5% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, UAN has reported earnings growth of -135.79%, putting it ahead of merely 15.09% of US stocks in our set.
- The volatility of Cvr Partners Lp's share price is greater than that of 94.14% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Cvr Partners Lp, a group of peers worth examining would be MPW, GDS, TGB, HASI, and MAIN.
- UAN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Cvr Partners Lp's official web site, go to www.cvrpartners.com.
UAN Valuation Summary
- UAN's price/sales ratio is 1.7; this is 26.09% lower than that of the median Basic Materials stock.
- UAN's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 36.1 over the prior 127 months.
- UAN's price/sales ratio has moved down 5.4 over the prior 127 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for UAN.
UAN Growth Metrics
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 17.7%.
- The year over year revenue growth rate now stands at -13.32%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 34.86%.
The table below shows UAN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
UAN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- UAN has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 33.64% of graded US stocks.
- UAN's asset turnover comes in at 0.357 -- ranking 70th of 89 Chemicals stocks.
- CDXS, IFF, and GPP are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with UAN.
The table below shows UAN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
UAN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
UAN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$80.05||52-week high||$87.20|
|Prev. close||$80.47||52-week low||$5.75|
|Day high||$82.83||Avg. volume||51,362|
|50-day MA||$64.11||Dividend yield||8.59%|
|200-day MA||$48.78||Market Cap||855.01M|
CVR Partners, LP Common Units representing Limited Partner Interests (UAN) Company Bio
CVR Partners LP produces, distributes, and markets nitrogen fertilizer products in North America for industrial and agricultural customers. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in Sugar Land, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
UAN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
UAN Latest Social Stream
View Full UAN Social Stream
Latest UAN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Cvr Partners Lp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate UAN as an investment opportunity.
SUGAR LAND, Texas, Sept. 08, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- CVR Partners, LP (“CVR Partners”) (NYSE: UAN) today announced that CVR Partners and its indirect wholly owned subsidiary, CVR Nitrogen Finance Corporation (together with CVR Partners, the “Issuers”), delivered a notice of partial redemption for $15 million of the Issuers’ outstanding 9.250% Senior Secured Notes due 2023 (the “2023 Notes”) at a par redemption price, plus accrued and unpaid interest on the redeemed portion of the 2023 Notes, to
SUGAR LAND, Texas, Aug. 25, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- CVR Partners, LP (“CVR Partners” or the “Partnership”) (NYSE: UAN) today announced that it currently intends to defer the scheduled turnaround at its Coffeyville, Kansas, nitrogen fertilizer facility from October 2021 to the third quarter of 2022. CVR Partners now expects its total forecasted turnaround spending for 2021 of approximately $8 million to $10 million of expense for the Coffeyville facility to be spent in 2022, which will be in add
SUGAR LAND, Texas, Aug. 02, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- CVR Partners, LP (“CVR Partners” or the “Partnership”) (NYSE: UAN), a manufacturer of ammonia and urea ammonium nitrate (“UAN”) solution fertilizer products, today announced net income of $7 million, or 66 cents per common unit, on net sales of $138 million for the second quarter 2021, compared to a net loss of $42 million, or $3.68 per common unit, inclusive of a $41 million pre-tax charge related to goodwill impairment, on net sales of $105
SUGAR LAND, Texas, July 20, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- CVR Partners, LP (NYSE: UAN), a manufacturer of ammonia and urea ammonium nitrate (UAN) solution fertilizer products, plans to release its second quarter 2021 earnings results on Monday, August 2, after the close of trading on the New York Stock Exchange. The Company will host a teleconference call on Tuesday, August 3, at 11 a.m. Eastern to discuss these results. This call, which will contain forward-looking information, will be webcast live
CVR Partners (NYSE:UAN) shares experienced unusual options activity on Monday. The stock price moved down to $29.56 following the option alert. Sentiment: BEARISH Option Type: TRADE Trade Type: CALL Expiration Date: 2021-08-20 Strike Price: $40.00 Volume: 650 Open Interest: 122 Three Indications Of Unusual Options Activity Extraordinarily large volume (compared to historical averages) is one indication of unusual options market activity. Volume refers to the total number of contracts traded over a given time period when discussing options market activity. The number of contracts that have been traded, but not yet closed by either counterparty, is called open interest. A contract cannot be considered closed until there exists both a buyer and seller for it. The trading of a contract with...
UAN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|