CVR Partners, LP Common Units representing Limited Partner Interests (UAN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
UAN POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where UAN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 79.69% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for UAN is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- UAN's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 1.2% of US stocks).
UAN Stock Summary
- For UAN, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 91.84% of US equities we're observing.
- Over the past twelve months, UAN has reported earnings growth of -396.17%, putting it ahead of just 5.06% of US stocks in our set.
- The volatility of Cvr Partners Lp's share price is greater than that of 98.87% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Cvr Partners Lp are SHIP, GSL, CVI, AMTX, and PVG.
- UAN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Cvr Partners Lp's official web site, go to www.cvrpartners.com.
UAN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Basic Materials stock, UAN's price/sales ratio is 25% lower, now standing at 1.8.
- UAN's price/earnings ratio has moved down 44.5 over the prior 125 months.
- UAN's price/sales ratio has moved down 5.3 over the prior 125 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for UAN.
UAN Growth Metrics
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at 19.07%.
- The 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 39.11%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 85.86%.
The table below shows UAN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
UAN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
UAN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$59.48||52-week high||$68.80|
|Prev. close||$59.79||52-week low||$5.75|
|Day high||$59.80||Avg. volume||51,436|
|50-day MA||$60.99||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$32.86||Market Cap||635.31M|
CVR Partners, LP Common Units representing Limited Partner Interests (UAN) Company Bio
CVR Partners LP produces, distributes, and markets nitrogen fertilizer products in North America for industrial and agricultural customers. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in Sugar Land, Texas.
UAN Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Cvr Partners Lp. To summarize, we found that Cvr Partners Lp ranked in the 0th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Cvr Partners Lp ended up being:
- The compound growth rate in the free cash flow of Cvr Partners Lp over the past 5.77 years is -0.46%; that's higher than only 1.6% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Basic Materials sector.
- Cvr Partners Lp's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -0.62. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 19.7% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
UAN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
UAN Latest Social Stream
View Full UAN Social Stream
Latest UAN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Cvr Partners Lp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate UAN as an investment opportunity.
Before we spend countless hours researching a company, we like to analyze what insiders, hedge funds and billionaire investors think of the stock first. This is a necessary first step in our investment process because our research has shown that the elite investors’ consensus returns have been exceptional. In the following paragraphs, we find out […]
CVR Partners Announces Pricing of $550 Million Private Placement of 6.125% Senior Secured Notes Due 2028
SUGAR LAND, Texas, June 08, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- CVR Partners, LP (“CVR Partners”) (NYSE: UAN) announced today the pricing of the private placement (the “Offering”) by CVR Partners and its wholly owned subsidiary, CVR Nitrogen Finance Corporation (together with CVR Partners, the “Issuers”) under Rule 144A and Regulation S of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended (the “Securities Act”), of $550 million in aggregate principal amount of 6.125% senior secured notes due 2028 (the “Notes”). The N
CVR Partners Announces $550 Million Private Placement of Senior Secured Notes Due 2028 and Notice of Conditional Partial Redemption for its 9.250% Senior Secured Notes Due 2023
SUGAR LAND, Texas, June 08, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- CVR Partners, LP (“CVR Partners”) (NYSE: UAN) announced today that, subject to market conditions, CVR Partners and its wholly owned subsidiary, CVR Nitrogen Finance Corporation (together with CVR Partners, the “Issuers”), intend to offer (the “Offering”) for sale to eligible purchasers in a private placement under Rule 144A and Regulation S of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended (the “Securities Act”), $550 million in aggregate principal am
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / May 4, 2021 / CVR Partners LP (NYSE:UAN) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2021 First Quarter Earnings call to be held on May 4, 2021 at 11:00 AM Eastern Time.To listen to the event live or access a replay of the call - visit https://www.
SUGAR LAND, Texas, May 03, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- CVR Partners, LP (“CVR Partners” or the “Partnership”) (NYSE: UAN), a manufacturer of ammonia and urea ammonium nitrate (“UAN”) solution fertilizer products, today announced a net loss of $25 million, or $2.37 per common unit, on net sales of $61 million for the first quarter 2021, compared to a net loss of $21 million, or $1.83 per common unit, on net sales of $75 million for the first quarter 2020. EBITDA was $5 million for the first quarter of 2021, compared to $11 million for the first quarter of 2020. “During the first quarter 2021, CVR Partners continued to operate safely and reliably while responding to Winter Storm Uri, which negatively impacted shipments from both our East Dubuque and Coffeyville fertilizer facilities,” said M...
UAN Price Returns