CVR Partners, LP Common Units representing Limited Partner Interests (UAN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
UAN POWR Grades
- UAN scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 97.34% of US stocks.
- UAN's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 163 days.
- UAN's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 45.76% of US stocks).
UAN Stock Summary
- UAN's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 1,834.41 -- higher than 98.11% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Cvr Partners Lp is higher than it is for about 97.16% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, UAN has reported earnings growth of -254.91%, putting it ahead of just 7.83% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Cvr Partners Lp are BLKB, VERX, AVAV, ZI, and ITRI.
- Visit UAN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cvrpartners.com.
UAN Valuation Summary
- UAN's price/sales ratio is 1.7; this is 26.09% lower than that of the median Basic Materials stock.
- UAN's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 36.1 over the prior 127 months.
- UAN's price/sales ratio has moved down 5.4 over the prior 127 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for UAN.
UAN Growth Metrics
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 389.03%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at -13.32%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -5.07%.
The table below shows UAN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
UAN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- UAN has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 31.79% of graded US stocks.
- UAN's asset turnover comes in at 0.357 -- ranking 69th of 89 Chemicals stocks.
- CDXS, IFF, and GPP are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with UAN.
The table below shows UAN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
UAN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
UAN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$97.73||52-week high||$110.77|
|Prev. close||$95.73||52-week low||$14.70|
|Day high||$99.19||Avg. volume||96,661|
|50-day MA||$83.17||Dividend yield||12.24%|
|200-day MA||$68.10||Market Cap||1.04B|
CVR Partners, LP Common Units representing Limited Partner Interests (UAN) Company Bio
CVR Partners LP produces, distributes, and markets nitrogen fertilizer products in North America for industrial and agricultural customers. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in Sugar Land, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
UAN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
UAN Latest Social Stream
View Full UAN Social Stream
Latest UAN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Cvr Partners Lp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate UAN as an investment opportunity.
Power prices in Europe are spiking this morning as Goldman's Samantha Dart is out with a note saying "the European energy crisis is not over yet" while calling for sustained gas-market tightness through 2025. Day ahead power prices are spiking across Europe despite relatively mild temperatures, as a lack of...
In this article, we discuss the 10 best fertilizer stocks to buy now. If you want to skip our detailed analysis of these stocks, go directly to the 5 Best Fertilizer Stocks To Buy Now. Fertilizer prices across the world have skyrocketed in recent months amid a production lull from China, an export ban in […]
European natural gas prices are up ~20% today as of writing, and sit ~800% above natural gas prices in the US; the spike today appears to have been caused by the collapse of Russian / Nato security negotiations, although a confluence of factors are contributing to the rally. The Sat24.com...
by Daniel Shvartsman
SUGAR LAND, Texas, Dec. 06, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- CVR Partners, LP (“CVR Partners”) (NYSE: UAN) today announced that CVR Partners and its indirect wholly owned subsidiary, CVR Nitrogen Finance Corporation (together with CVR Partners, the “Issuers”), delivered a notice of partial redemption for $15 million of the Issuers’ outstanding 9.250% Senior Secured Notes due 2023 (the “2023 Notes”) at a par redemption price, plus accrued and unpaid interest on the redeemed portion of the 2023 Notes, to
UAN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|