uCloudlink Group Inc. ADR (UCL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
UCL POWR Grades
- UCL scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 85.27% of US stocks.
- UCL's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 46 days.
- UCL ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 12th percentile.
UCL Stock Summary
- uCloudlink Group Inc's market capitalization of $50,612,894 is ahead of only 9.02% of US-listed equities.
- UCL's went public 1.8 years ago, making it older than merely 4.54% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- The volatility of uCloudlink Group Inc's share price is greater than that of 98.91% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to uCloudlink Group Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be DRIO, COUP, BSGM, PLUG, and AXDX.
- To check out uCloudlink Group Inc's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001775898.
UCL Valuation Summary
- UCL's price/sales ratio is 4.8; this is 71.43% higher than that of the median Communication Services stock.
- Over the past 15 months, UCL's price/sales ratio has gone down 2.6.
- Over the past 15 months, UCL's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 83.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for UCL.
UCL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- UCL has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 16.49% of graded US stocks.
- UCL's asset turnover comes in at 0.464 -- ranking 21st of 64 Communication stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows UCL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
UCL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
UCL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.19||52-week high||$10.80|
|Prev. close||$1.13||52-week low||$0.66|
|Day high||$1.22||Avg. volume||180,779|
|50-day MA||$1.09||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.31||Market Cap||33.69M|
uCloudlink Group Inc. ADR (UCL) Company Bio
Uganda Clays Ltd engages in manufacture of baked clay building products. It operates through the Kajjansi Factory and Kamonkoli Factory business segments. Its products include roofing tiles, bricks, maxpans, quarry floors tiles, and others. The company was founded by Hippocrate and Clio Georgiadis on July 10, 1950 and is headquartered in Kampala, Uganda.
Most Popular Stories View All
UCL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
UCL Latest Social Stream
View Full UCL Social Stream
Latest UCL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about uCloudlink Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate UCL as an investment opportunity.
Good morning, investor!
Tritium (DCFC) stock charging higher on Tuesday after the company revealed the location of its next U.S. manufacturing factory.
Ucloudlink (UCL) stock is on the move Tuesday as investors react to a massive amount of trading despite any recent news from the company.
HONG KONG, Jan. 06, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- UCLOUDLINK GROUP INC. (“uCloudlink” or the “Company”) (NASDAQ: UCL), the world’s first and leading mobile data traffic sharing marketplace, today announced that it has entered into definitive agreements with YA II PN, Ltd., a limited partnership managed by Yorkville Advisor Global (the “Purchaser”), pursuant to which uCloudlink will issue and sell convertible debentures in a principal amount of US$5.0 million to the Purchaser at a purchase price equal
UCL Price Returns