uCloudlink Group Inc. ADR (UCL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
UCL POWR Grades
- UCL scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 85.27% of US stocks.
- UCL's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 77 days.
- UCL's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 12.2% of US stocks).
UCL Stock Summary
- UCL's went public 1.62 years ago, making it older than just 2.98% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, UCL is more volatile than 98.63% of stocks we're observing.
- uCloudlink Group Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -47.63%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 9.04% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to uCloudlink Group Inc are DMRC, MOTS, NEWR, YEXT, and STXS.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to UCL's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001775898.
UCL Valuation Summary
- UCL's price/sales ratio is 4.8; this is 71.43% higher than that of the median Communication Services stock.
- Over the past 15 months, UCL's price/sales ratio has gone down 2.6.
- Over the past 15 months, UCL's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 83.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for UCL.
UCL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- UCL has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 16.49% of graded US stocks.
- UCL's asset turnover comes in at 0.464 -- ranking 21st of 64 Communication stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows UCL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
UCL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
UCL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.98||52-week high||$14.20|
|Prev. close||$2.11||52-week low||$1.88|
|Day high||$2.19||Avg. volume||203,464|
|50-day MA||$2.81||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$6.71||Market Cap||56.20M|
uCloudlink Group Inc. ADR (UCL) Company Bio
Uganda Clays Ltd engages in manufacture of baked clay building products. It operates through the Kajjansi Factory and Kamonkoli Factory business segments. Its products include roofing tiles, bricks, maxpans, quarry floors tiles, and others. The company was founded by Hippocrate and Clio Georgiadis on July 10, 1950 and is headquartered in Kampala, Uganda.
Most Popular Stories View All
UCL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
UCL Latest Social Stream
View Full UCL Social Stream
Latest UCL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about uCloudlink Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate UCL as an investment opportunity.
Good morning, trader!
Good morning, trader!
By Lisa Thompson NASDAQ:UCL READ THE FULL UCL RESEARCH REPORT As expected, uCloudlink (NASDAQ:UCL) finally returned to revenue growth this quarter and expects growth again in Q4 2021. Revenues came in at the low end of its guidance range in Q3 2021 at $19.3 million, and the company gave guidance of $17.5 to $18.0 million for Q4 2021. At midpoint, this would be revenue growth of 4.3% year over
uCloudlink Group (NASDAQ:UCL): Q3 GAAP EPADS of -$0.25 misses by $0.23. Revenue of $19.3M (+7.2% Y/Y) misses by $0.25M. Press Release For the fourth quarter of 2021, UCLOUDLINK expects total revenues to be between $17.5 million and $18.0 million vs. consensus of $20.39M, representing an 2.9% to 5.9% increase from...
HONG KONG, Nov. 30, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- UCLOUDLINK GROUP INC. (“UCLOUDLINK” or the “Company”) (NASDAQ: UCL), the world’s first and leading mobile data traffic sharing marketplace, today announced its unaudited financial results for the three months ended September 30, 2021. Third Quarter 2021 Financial Highlights Total revenues were US$19.3 million, representing an increase of 7.4% from US$18.0 million in the third quarter of 2020.Gross profit was US$5.5 million, representing a decrease of
UCL Price Returns