uCloudlink Group Inc. ADR (UCL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
UCL POWR Grades
- UCL scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 79.7% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for UCL is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 36 weeks.
- UCL ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 16th percentile.
UCL Stock Summary
- uCloudlink Group Inc's stock had its IPO on June 10, 2020, making it an older stock than merely 1.48% of US equities in our set.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, uCloudlink Group Inc is reporting a growth rate of -1,203.91%; that's higher than merely 1.51% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for uCloudlink Group Inc comes in at -35.46%, a number that bests merely 7.49% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to uCloudlink Group Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be ANIX, RENN, QNST, VLDR, and CD.
- To check out uCloudlink Group Inc's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001775898.
UCL Valuation Summary
- UCL's price/sales ratio is 4.8; this is 71.43% higher than that of the median Communication Services stock.
- Over the past 15 months, UCL's price/sales ratio has gone down 2.6.
- Over the past 15 months, UCL's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 83.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for UCL.
UCL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- UCL has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 16.88% of graded US stocks.
- UCL's asset turnover comes in at 0.464 -- ranking 21st of 63 Communication stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows UCL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
UCL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
UCL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.97||52-week high||$14.20|
|Prev. close||$4.83||52-week low||$4.18|
|Day high||$5.05||Avg. volume||53,510|
|50-day MA||$6.93||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$9.99||Market Cap||140.22M|
uCloudlink Group Inc. ADR (UCL) Company Bio
Uganda Clays Ltd engages in manufacture of baked clay building products. It operates through the Kajjansi Factory and Kamonkoli Factory business segments. Its products include roofing tiles, bricks, maxpans, quarry floors tiles, and others. The company was founded by Hippocrate and Clio Georgiadis on July 10, 1950 and is headquartered in Kampala, Uganda.
Most Popular Stories View All
UCL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
UCL Latest Social Stream
View Full UCL Social Stream
Latest UCL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about uCloudlink Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate UCL as an investment opportunity.
UCLOUDLINK GROUP INC. (NASDAQ: UCL, "uCloudlink"), the world's first and leading mobile data traffic sharing marketplace, is continuing to expand its footprint in South-East Asia such as strengthening business partnerships in Vietnam. As one of the world's fast-growing regions, South-East Asia is experiencing development in urbanization, industrialization and digitalization, etc.
UCLOUDLINK GROUP INC. (NASDAQ: UCL, "uCloudlink"), the world's first and leading mobile data traffic sharing marketplace, has joined forces with one of Malaysia's telecom rental business partners to meet users' increasing need for better data connectivity.
uCloudlink Cooperates with Singapore EdTech Company JULES to Bring Fail-proof Connection Solution to the Education Sector
UCLOUDLINK GROUP INC. (NASDAQ: UCL, "uCloudlink"), a company offering the better connection solution to everyone globally via its innovative technology, has joined forces with JULES Corporation Pte Ltd ("JULES"), a Singapore Social-Enterprise and award-winning global software Education Technology company, in exploring ways to solve the pain point of schools, parents and students to allow young students to stay connected at home by way of its powerful HyperConn™ solution as a demonstration of wha
By Lisa Thompson NASDAQ:UCL READ THE FULL UCL RESEARCH REPORT UCloudlink (NASDAQ:UCL) exceeded the high end of its revenue guidance for Q2 2021 of between $18-19 million coming in at $19.2 million, but gave Q3 guidance of between $19.3-20.0 million, well below our expectations. The guidance however still puts the company back in growth mode after five quarter of year over year revenue declines.
HONG KONG, Aug. 25, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- UCLOUDLINK GROUP INC. (“UCLOUDLINK” or the “Company”) (NASDAQ: UCL), the world’s first and leading mobile data traffic sharing marketplace, today announced its unaudited financial results for the three months ended June 30, 2021. Second Quarter 2021 Financial Highlights Total revenues were US$19.2 million, representing a decrease of 8.5% from US$21.0 million in the second quarter of 2020 and an increase of 8.7% from US$17.7 million in the first quarte
UCL Price Returns