uCloudlink Group Inc. ADR (UCL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
UCL POWR Grades
- UCL scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 97.25% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for UCL is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 120 days.
- UCL's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 22.74% of US stocks).
UCL Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for UCLOUDLINK GROUP INC is higher than 86.82% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- As for revenue growth, note that UCL's revenue has grown -29.96% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of merely 6.75% of US companies in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, UCL is more volatile than 97.13% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to UCL, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are LMND, UDMY, WRAP, NVVE, and WEAV.
- To check out UCLOUDLINK GROUP INC's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001775898.
UCL Valuation Summary
- UCL's price/sales ratio is 5.9; this is 353.85% higher than that of the median Communication Services stock.
- Over the past 33 months, UCL's price/earnings ratio has gone down 213.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for UCL.
UCL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- UCL has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 16.49% of graded US stocks.
- UCL's asset turnover comes in at 0.464 -- ranking 21st of 64 Communication stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows UCL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
UCL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
UCL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.99||52-week high||$6.60|
|Prev. close||$3.98||52-week low||$0.46|
|Day high||$4.02||Avg. volume||61,258|
|50-day MA||$4.60||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.35||Market Cap||114.53M|
uCloudlink Group Inc. ADR (UCL) Company Bio
Uganda Clays Ltd engages in manufacture of baked clay building products. It operates through the Kajjansi Factory and Kamonkoli Factory business segments. Its products include roofing tiles, bricks, maxpans, quarry floors tiles, and others. The company was founded by Hippocrate and Clio Georgiadis on July 10, 1950 and is headquartered in Kampala, Uganda.
Most Popular Stories View All
UCL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
UCL Latest Social Stream
View Full UCL Social Stream
Latest UCL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about UCLOUDLINK GROUP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate UCL as an investment opportunity.
UCLOUDLINK GROUP INC. Files 2022 Annual Report on Form 20-F
HONG KONG, March 29, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- UCLOUDLINK GROUP INC. ("UCLOUDLINK" or the "Company") (NASDAQ: UCL), the world's first and leading mobile data traffic sharing marketplace, today announced that it has filed its annual report on Form 20-F for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2022 with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (the “SEC”) on March 29, 2023. The annual report can be accessed on UCLOUDLINK’s investor relations website at https://ir.ucloudlink.com. The Company will a
Estimating The Fair Value Of uCloudlink Group Inc. (NASDAQ:UCL)
Key Insights uCloudlink Group's estimated fair value is US$3.18 based on 2 Stage Free Cash Flow to Equity uCloudlink...
Diamond Equity Research Releases Update Note on uCloudlink Group Inc. (NASDAQ: UCL)
NEW YORK, March 24, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Diamond Equity Research, a leading equity research firm with a focus on small capitalization public companies has released update note on uCloudlink Group Inc. (NASDAQ: UCL). The update note includes information on uCloudlink Group Inc.’s financial results, management commentary, recent developments, outlook, risks, and our revised valuation estimates. The update note is available here. Highlights from the note include: Gradual Resumption of Internati
uCloudlink Group Inc. (NASDAQ:UCL) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript
uCloudlink Group Inc. (NASDAQ:UCL) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript March 15, 2023 Operator: Good morning, and welcome to the uCloudlink Group Inc. Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2022 Earnings Conference Call. All participants will be in listen-only mode. Please note, this event is being recorded. I would now like to turn the conference over to […]
UCLOUDLINK GROUP INC. Announces Unaudited Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2022 Financial Results
HONG KONG, March 15, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- UCLOUDLINK GROUP INC. (“UCLOUDLINK” or the “Company”) (NASDAQ: UCL), the world’s first and leading mobile data traffic sharing marketplace, today announced its unaudited financial results for the three months and year ended December 31, 2022. Fourth Quarter 2022 Financial Highlights Total revenues were US$19.6 million, representing an increase of 11.6% from US$17.6 million in the fourth quarter of 2021.Gross profit was US$10.1 million, representing a
UCL Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...