UFP Technologies, Inc. (UFPT): Price and Financial Metrics
UFPT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$168.95||52-week high||$205.08|
|Prev. close||$170.49||52-week low||$103.64|
|Day high||$170.59||Avg. volume||84,411|
|50-day MA||$156.90||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$156.49||Market Cap||1.29B|
UFPT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
UFPT POWR Grades
- UFPT scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 62.79% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for UFPT is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- UFPT ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
UFPT Stock Summary
- UFPT's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 254.7 -- higher than 88.13% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Of note is the ratio of UFP TECHNOLOGIES INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.37% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -30.99%, UFP TECHNOLOGIES INC's debt growth rate surpasses only 10.55% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to UFPT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CSWI, HWKN, PKE, VINP, and CLFD.
- UFPT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit UFP TECHNOLOGIES INC's official web site, go to www.ufpt.com.
UFPT Valuation Summary
- UFPT's EV/EBIT ratio is 24.1; this is 89.76% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 243 months, UFPT's price/earnings ratio has gone up 52.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for UFPT.
UFPT Growth Metrics
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at 69.32%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -76.06%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -78.27%.
The table below shows UFPT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
UFPT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- UFPT has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 63.92% of graded US stocks.
- UFPT's asset turnover comes in at 0.904 -- ranking 25th of 186 Medical Equipment stocks.
- CRY, CSII, and KRMD are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with UFPT.
The table below shows UFPT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
UFP Technologies, Inc. (UFPT) Company Bio
UFP Technologies, Inc. designs and converts foams, plastics, composites, and natural fiber materials and provides solutions to medical, automotive, consumer, electronics, industrial, aerospace, and defense markets in the United States. The company was founded in 1963 and is based in Georgetown, Massachusetts.
UFPT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
UFPT Latest Social Stream
View Full UFPT Social Stream
Latest UFPT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about UFP TECHNOLOGIES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate UFPT as an investment opportunity.
UFP Technologies to Present and Host 1X1 Investor Meetings at the Piper Sandler 35th Annual Healthcare Conference
NEWBURYPORT, Mass., Nov. 21, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- UFP Technologies, Inc. (Nasdaq: UFPT) an Innovative designer and custom manufacturer of components, subassemblies, products, and packaging primarily for the medical market today announced that Chairman and Chief Executive Officer R. Jeffrey Bailly and Chief Financial Officer Ron Lataille will participate in the upcoming Piper Sandler 35th Annual Healthcare Conference to be held in New York City November 28-30, 2023. UFP’s presentation is sche
Headwaters Capital Management, an investment management company, released its third-quarter 2023 investor letter. A copy of the same can be downloaded here. The fund declined -7.6% (-7.8% net) in the third quarter compared to a -4.7% return for the Russell Mid Cap Index. The YTD results stand at +14.2% (+13.5% net) compared to a +3.9% […]
Continued Growth in Medical Sales and Strategic Expansion Drive Performance
NEWBURYPORT, Mass., Nov. 01, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- UFP Technologies, Inc. (Nasdaq: UFPT), an innovative designer and custom manufacturer of comprehensive solutions for medical devices, sterile packaging and other highly engineered custom products, today reported that adjusted net income increased 13.8% to $11.9 million in the third quarter of 2023 from $10.4 million in the third quarter of 2022. Sales for the third quarter were $100.8 million compared to 2022 third quarter sales of $97.0 mill
UFP Technologies, Inc. ( NASDAQ:UFPT ) shareholders might be concerned after seeing the share price drop 14% in the...
UFPT Price Returns