UFP Technologies, Inc. (UFPT): Price and Financial Metrics
UFPT Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Ufp Technologies Inc is higher than it is for about just 10.3% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.16 for Ufp Technologies Inc; that's greater than it is for just 11.22% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -28.64%, Ufp Technologies Inc's debt growth rate surpasses just 12.71% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to UFPT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CWCO, CRVL, PKE, AGX, and GHM.
- UFPT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Ufp Technologies Inc's official web site, go to www.ufpt.com.
UFPT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
UFPT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$49.91||52-week high||$55.51|
|Prev. close||$50.89||52-week low||$36.69|
|Day high||$51.09||Avg. volume||30,362|
|50-day MA||$49.78||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$45.47||Market Cap||375.32M|
UFP Technologies, Inc. (UFPT) Company Bio
UFP Technologies, Inc. designs and converts foams, plastics, composites, and natural fiber materials and provides solutions to medical, automotive, consumer, electronics, industrial, aerospace, and defense markets in the United States. The company was founded in 1963 and is based in Georgetown, Massachusetts.
UFPT Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Ufp Technologies Inc. To summarize, we found that Ufp Technologies Inc ranked in the 77th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Ufp Technologies Inc ended up being:
- The business' balance sheet reveals debt to be 1% of the company's capital (with equity being the remaining amount). Approximately only 5.42% of US stocks with free cash flow have a lower reliance on debt in their capital structure.
- The company's cost of debt, derived from its interest coverage, tax rate, and market capitalization, is greater than just 0% of stocks in its sector (Consumer Cyclical).
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
UFPT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
UFPT Latest Social Stream
View Full UFPT Social Stream
Latest UFPT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Ufp Technologies Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate UFPT as an investment opportunity.
If we want to find a stock that could multiply over the long term, what are the underlying trends we should look for...
UFP (UFPT) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 30.95% and -2.27%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2020. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
NEWBURYPORT, Mass., March 04, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- UFP Technologies, Inc. (Nasdaq: UFPT), an innovative designer and custom manufacturer of components, subassemblies, products, and packaging primarily for the medical market, today reported net income of $13.4 million or $1.77 per diluted common share outstanding for its year ended December 31, 2020, compared to net income of $19.8 million or $2.63 per diluted common share outstanding for 2019. Sales for 2020 were $179.4 million compared to 2019 sales of $198.4 million. For its fourth quarter ended December 31, 2020, the Company reported net income of $4.2 million or $0.55 per diluted common share outstanding, compared to $5.8 million or $0.77 per diluted common share outstanding in the same period of 2019. Sales for the fourth quart...
UFP Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ:UFPT) Stock's Been Sliding But Fundamentals Look Decent: Will The Market Correct The Share Price In The Future?
With its stock down 6.7% over the past month, it is easy to disregard UFP Technologies (NASDAQ:UFPT). However, stock...
The worst result, after buying shares in a company (assuming no leverage), would be if you lose all the money you put...
UFPT Price Returns
Continue Researching UFPTWant to do more research on Ufp Technologies Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!