UFP Technologies, Inc. (UFPT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
UFPT POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where UFPT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.75% of US stocks.
- UFPT's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 178 days.
- UFPT ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
UFPT Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for UFPT is currently 1,886.98, higher than 99.73% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of UFP TECHNOLOGIES INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 99.78% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 4,864.86%, UFP TECHNOLOGIES INC's debt growth rate surpasses 99.35% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to UFP TECHNOLOGIES INC, a group of peers worth examining would be RBCN, CMC, MATX, AGL, and VIST.
- Visit UFPT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ufpt.com.
UFPT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, UFPT's price/earnings ratio is 105.88% higher, now standing at 24.5.
- Over the past 243 months, UFPT's price/sales ratio has gone up 2.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for UFPT.
UFPT Growth Metrics
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at 73.91%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at 73.91%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -85.61%.
The table below shows UFPT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
UFPT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- UFPT has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 63.92% of graded US stocks.
- UFPT's asset turnover comes in at 0.904 -- ranking 25th of 186 Medical Equipment stocks.
- CRY, CSII, and KRMD are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with UFPT.
The table below shows UFPT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
UFPT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
UFPT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$116.65||52-week high||$119.85|
|Prev. close||$117.83||52-week low||$56.10|
|Day high||$118.26||Avg. volume||39,481|
|50-day MA||$97.79||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$82.24||Market Cap||884.09M|
UFP Technologies, Inc. (UFPT) Company Bio
UFP Technologies, Inc. designs and converts foams, plastics, composites, and natural fiber materials and provides solutions to medical, automotive, consumer, electronics, industrial, aerospace, and defense markets in the United States. The company was founded in 1963 and is based in Georgetown, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
UFPT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
UFPT Latest Social Stream
View Full UFPT Social Stream
Latest UFPT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about UFP TECHNOLOGIES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate UFPT as an investment opportunity.
Buying shares in the best businesses can build meaningful wealth for you and your family. While the best companies are...
UFP Technologies, Inc. to Present and Host 1x1 Investor Meetings at the Southwest IDEAS Investor Conference November 16
NEWBURYPORT, Mass., Nov. 15, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- UFP Technologies, Inc. (Nasdaq: UFPT), an innovative designer and custom manufacturer of components, subassemblies, products, and packaging primarily for the medical market, today announced that Chairman & CEO R. Jeffrey Bailly and Chief Financial Officer Ron Lataille will participate at the Southwest IDEAS Investor Conference on November 16, 2022. UFP Technologies’ presentation is scheduled to begin at 3:00 pm CT on November 16. The presenta
For beginners, it can seem like a good idea (and an exciting prospect) to buy a company that tells a good story to...
NEWBURYPORT, Mass., Nov. 02, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- UFP Technologies, Inc. (Nasdaq: UFPT), an innovative designer and custom manufacturer of components, subassemblies, products, and packaging primarily for the medical market, today reported net income of $19.5 million or $2.56 per diluted common share outstanding for its third quarter ended September 30, 2022, compared to net income of $3.8 million or $0.50 per diluted common share outstanding for the same quarter in 2021. Sales for the third
Headwaters Capital Management, an investment management company, released its third-quarter 2022 investor letter. A copy of the same can be downloaded here. In the third quarter, the fund’s portfolio gained 1.6% net compared to a -3.4% decline for the Russell Mid Cap index. The portfolio’s outperformance in the third quarter was attributed to stock selection. In […]
UFPT Price Returns