Universal Health Services, Inc. (UHS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
UHS POWR Grades
- UHS scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 90.73% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for UHS is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 206 days.
- UHS ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 49th percentile.
UHS Stock Summary
- UHS has a higher market value than 84.92% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $13,456,020,040.
- Universal Health Services Inc's stock had its IPO on March 26, 1990, making it an older stock than 84.79% of US equities in our set.
- The volatility of Universal Health Services Inc's share price is greater than that of just 20.78% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Universal Health Services Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be HSIC, TTC, BIO, CHRW, and FANG.
- UHS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Universal Health Services Inc's official web site, go to www.uhsinc.com.
UHS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
UHS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$159.76||52-week high||$160.23|
|Prev. close||$157.88||52-week low||$86.67|
|Day high||$160.23||Avg. volume||590,561|
|50-day MA||$142.24||Dividend yield||0.5%|
|200-day MA||$127.34||Market Cap||13.59B|
Universal Health Services, Inc. (UHS) Company Bio
Universal Health Services owns and operates acute care hospitals, behavioral health centers, surgical hospitals, ambulatory surgery centers, and radiation oncology centers. The company was founded in 1978 and is based in King of Prussia, Pennsylvania.
UHS Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Universal Health Services Inc. To summarize, we found that Universal Health Services Inc ranked in the 69th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 92.17% on a DCF basis. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Universal Health Services Inc, consider:
- The company has produced more trailing twelve month cash flow than 82.39% of its sector Healthcare.
- Universal Health Services Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than merely 9.81% of tickers in our DCF set.
- UHS's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than merely 9.81% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
UHS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
UHS Latest Social Stream
View Full UHS Social Stream
Latest UHS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Universal Health Services Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate UHS as an investment opportunity.
Universal Health Services, Inc. To Present At The BofA Securities 2021 Virtual Health Care Conference
Universal Health Services, Inc. (NYSE: UHS) announced today that Steve Filton, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer will present at the BofA Securities 2021 Virtual Healthcare Conference on Wednesday, May 12, 2021, at 8:00am Eastern Time. A live audio webcast of the presentation will be available on the Company's website (www.uhsinc.com). For those unable to listen to the live webcast, a replay will be available on the Company's website for 90 days following the conference.
Universal Health Services, Inc. (UHS) Q1 2021 Earnings Conference Call April 27, 2021, 09:00 AM ET Company Participants Steve Filton - Executive Vice President & Chief Financial Officer Marc Miller - President Conference Call Participants Perry Wong - Wolfe Research Kevin Fischbeck - Bank of America Ralph Giacobbe - Citi...
The stock market is at all-time highs, and the world is starting to reopen.
Universal Health Services (UHS) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 13.49% and 2.75%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Universal Health Services, Inc. Announces 2021 First Quarter Financial Results And Plans To Return CARES Act Grants Received During First Quarter Of 2021
Universal Health Services, Inc. (NYSE: UHS) announced today that its reported net income attributable to UHS was $209.1 million, or $2.43 per diluted share, during the first quarter of 2021, as compared to $142.0 million, or $1.64 per diluted share, during the first quarter of 2020. Net revenues increased 6.5% to $3.013 billion during the first quarter of 2021 as compared to $2.830 billion during the first quarter of 2020.
UHS Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching UHSHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Universal Health Services Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Universal Health Services Inc (UHS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Universal Health Services Inc (UHS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Universal Health Services Inc (UHS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch