Universal Health Services Inc. CI B (UHS): Price and Financial Metrics
UHS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$137.70||52-week high||$158.57|
|Prev. close||$137.48||52-week low||$113.69|
|Day high||$138.97||Avg. volume||628,588|
|50-day MA||$129.01||Dividend yield||0.59%|
|200-day MA||$134.68||Market Cap||9.40B|
UHS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
UHS POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where UHS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 86.33% of US stocks.
- UHS's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- UHS ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 20th percentile.
UHS Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $8,889,331,022, UNIVERSAL HEALTH SERVICES INC has a greater market value than 83.51% of US stocks.
- UHS's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 1,126.55 -- higher than 97.75% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- UHS's went public 33.66 years ago, making it older than 85.3% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to UHS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CATY, MCRI, NATR, NDAQ, and GXO.
- UHS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit UNIVERSAL HEALTH SERVICES INC's official web site, go to www.uhsinc.com.
UHS Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, UHS's price/sales ratio is 83.33% lower, now standing at 0.6.
- UHS's price/earnings ratio has moved down 1 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for UHS.
UHS Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 29.57%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -8.07%.
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 94.07%.
The table below shows UHS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
UHS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- UHS has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 59.02% of graded US stocks.
- UHS's asset turnover comes in at 0.933 -- ranking 23rd of 81 Healthcare stocks.
- LH, FLGT, and TDOC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with UHS.
The table below shows UHS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
UHS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
UHS Latest Social Stream
View Full UHS Social Stream
Latest UHS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about UNIVERSAL HEALTH SERVICES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate UHS as an investment opportunity.
Wondering how to pick strong, market-beating stocks for your investment portfolio? Look no further than the Zacks Style Scores.
An Intrinsic Calculation For Universal Health Services, Inc. (NYSE:UHS) Suggests It's 50% Undervalued
Key Insights Using the 2 Stage Free Cash Flow to Equity, Universal Health Services fair value estimate is US$271...
Whether you're a value, growth, or momentum investor, finding strong stocks becomes easier with the Zacks Style Scores, a top feature of the Zacks Premium research service.
Cigna's (CI) Q3 results benefit on well-performing U.S. Commercial and Medicare Advantage businesses. Management currently expects 2023 adjusted EPS to be a minimum of $24.75.
In this article, we discuss the 14 most undervalued healthcare stocks to buy according to hedge funds. To skip the detailed analysis of the healthcare industry, go directly to the 5 Most Undervalued Healthcare Stocks To Buy According To Hedge Funds. The indispensable nature of the healthcare industry makes it an ever-growing industry. According to […]
UHS Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching UHSHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Universal Health Services Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Universal Health Services Inc (UHS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Universal Health Services Inc (UHS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Universal Health Services Inc (UHS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch