Universal Health Services Inc. CI B (UHS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
UHS POWR Grades
- UHS scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 84.17% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for UHS is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- UHS ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 18th percentile.
UHS Stock Summary
- UNIVERSAL HEALTH SERVICES INC's market capitalization of $9,221,229,084 is ahead of 83.47% of US-listed equities.
- UHS's went public 32.7 years ago, making it older than 85.77% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.7, UNIVERSAL HEALTH SERVICES INC has a higher such ratio than merely 22.51% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to UHS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are NATR, FWRD, PHI, UNM, and ULH.
- Visit UHS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.uhsinc.com.
UHS Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, UHS's price/sales ratio is 63.16% lower, now standing at 0.7.
- Over the past 243 months, UHS's price/earnings ratio has gone down 13.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for UHS.
UHS Growth Metrics
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at 4.74%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 2.89%.
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 61.85%.
The table below shows UHS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
UHS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- UHS has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 59.02% of graded US stocks.
- UHS's asset turnover comes in at 0.933 -- ranking 23rd of 81 Healthcare stocks.
- LH, FLGT, and TDOC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with UHS.
The table below shows UHS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
UHS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
UHS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$130.55||52-week high||$158.28|
|Prev. close||$129.13||52-week low||$82.50|
|Day high||$130.88||Avg. volume||753,008|
|50-day MA||$106.32||Dividend yield||0.62%|
|200-day MA||$118.22||Market Cap||9.32B|
Most Popular Stories View All
UHS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
UHS Latest Social Stream
View Full UHS Social Stream
Latest UHS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about UNIVERSAL HEALTH SERVICES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate UHS as an investment opportunity.
Universal Health Services (UHS) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
Universal Health Services continues to grow its topline nicely, but bottom line has been discouraging this year. Read why I still think UHS warrants a buy rating.
Pediatrix's (MD) Q3 results reflect volume constraints and an elevated expense level. Adjusted EBITDA is now expected within $240-$245 million, down from the earlier view of $260-$270 million.
Universal Health Services ( NYSE:UHS ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$3.34b (up 5.7% from...
Ensign Group's (ENSG) third-quarter results reflect strength in the Skilled Services segment. A hiked 2022 EPS guidance remains noteworthy. However, escalated expenses are bothersome.
UHS Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching UHSHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Universal Health Services Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Universal Health Services Inc (UHS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Universal Health Services Inc (UHS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Universal Health Services Inc (UHS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch