Unisys Corporation New (UIS): Price and Financial Metrics
UIS Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for UIS is -2.54 -- better than merely 3.36% of US stocks.
- Unisys Corp's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.5% of US equities in our set.
- UIS's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of merely 4.47% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Unisys Corp are PBI, MTX, GCP, SWM, and FLWS.
- UIS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Unisys Corp's official web site, go to www.unisys.com.
UIS Stock Price Chart More Charts
UIS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$15.82||52-week high||$18.13|
|Prev. close||$16.26||52-week low||$6.39|
|Day high||$16.64||Avg. volume||1,148,454|
|50-day MA||$12.86||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$10.19||Market Cap||987.17M|
Unisys Corporation New (UIS) Company Bio
Unisys provides information technology services worldwide. The company operates through two segments, Services and Technology. The company was founded in 1886 and is based in Blue Bell, Pennsylvania.