Unisys Corporation New (UIS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
UIS POWR Grades
- UIS scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 88.39% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for UIS is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- UIS ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 12th percentile.
UIS Stock Summary
- UNISYS CORP's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than only 1.7% of US listed stocks.
- UIS's price/sales ratio is 0.14; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 3.23% of US stocks.
- UIS's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of merely 1.51% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to UIS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are MDXG, MAS, MKTW, RMNI, and TNL.
- Visit UIS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.unisys.com.
UIS Valuation Summary
- UIS's EV/EBIT ratio is -2.9; this is 115.3% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- UIS's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.5 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for UIS.
UIS Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 165.18%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 62.62%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at -28.07%.
The table below shows UIS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
UIS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- UIS has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 9.87% of graded US stocks.
- UIS's asset turnover comes in at 0.844 -- ranking 29th of 83 Computers stocks.
- XRX, LDOS, and SLP are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with UIS.
The table below shows UIS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
UIS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
UIS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.60||52-week high||$23.10|
|Prev. close||$4.19||52-week low||$3.93|
|Day high||$4.63||Avg. volume||450,899|
|50-day MA||$7.07||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$12.57||Market Cap||311.82M|
Unisys Corporation New (UIS) Company Bio
Unisys provides information technology services worldwide. The company operates through two segments, Services and Technology. The company was founded in 1886 and is based in Blue Bell, Pennsylvania.
Most Popular Stories View All
UIS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
UIS Latest Social Stream
View Full UIS Social Stream
Latest UIS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about UNISYS CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate UIS as an investment opportunity.
Unisys Corporation (NYSE: UIS) ("Unisys" or the "Company") received a notice from the New York Stock Exchange (the "NYSE") on November 15, 2022 indicating that, because the Company did not timely file its Quarterly Report on Form 10-Q for the period ended September 30, 2022 (the "Quarterly Report"), the Company is not in compliance with Section 802.01E of the NYSE Listed Company Manual, which requires that NYSE-listed companies timely file all periodic reports with the Securities and Exchange Co
Unisys Corporation (NYSE: UIS) today announced that Avasant, a leading advisory firm, has recognized Unisys as a leader in its Digital Workplace Services 2022 RadarView™ Report. The annual report identifies and analyzes service provider capabilities in technology and delivery support so organizations can select the right strategic partners to help transform their workplaces.
Unisys Corporation (NYSE: UIS) today announced that leading global technology research and advisory firm Information Services Group (ISG) has recognized Unisys as a leader in its 2022 ISG Provider Lens™ Future of Work — Services and Solutions report.
Analysts have been eager to weigh in on the Technology sector with new ratings on Unisys (UIS – Research Report) and CarGurus (CARG – Research Report). Unisys (UIS) Maxim Group analyst Matthew Galinko maintained a Buy rating on Unisys yesterday and set a price target of $6.00. The company's shares closed last Wednesday at $4.36, close to its 52-week low of $4.28. According to TipRanks.
Shares of Unisys (NYSE: UIS) plunged 48% in today's session following its earnings report for its third quarter of Fiscal Year 2022. Adjusted earnings per share came in at $0.05, which beat analysts' consensus estimate of -$0.13 per share. However, GAAP EPS came in at -$0.59, a slight miss. In addition, sales decreased 5.5% year-over-year, with revenue hitting $461.2 million. This missed analysts' target by almost $14 million.
UIS Price Returns