Unisys Corporation New (UIS): Price and Financial Metrics
UIS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.02||52-week high||$6.06|
|Prev. close||$5.30||52-week low||$2.60|
|Day high||$5.30||Avg. volume||867,812|
|50-day MA||$3.76||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.04||Market Cap||343.34M|
UIS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
UIS POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where UIS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 92.99% of US stocks.
- UIS's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- UIS's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 24.48% of US stocks).
UIS Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for UIS is -62.19 -- better than just 0.34% of US stocks.
- UIS's price/sales ratio is 0.17; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 5.1% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -428.19 for UNISYS CORP; that's greater than it is for merely 0.1% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to UIS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CPS, MAR, GPP, PBI, and SPLK.
- Visit UIS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.unisys.com.
UIS Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, UIS's EV/EBIT ratio is 114.94% lower, now standing at -3.1.
- UIS's price/earnings ratio has moved down 24.4 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for UIS.
UIS Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at -1.78%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at -1.45%.
- The year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 17.61%.
The table below shows UIS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
UIS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- UIS has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 9.87% of graded US stocks.
- UIS's asset turnover comes in at 0.844 -- ranking 29th of 83 Computers stocks.
- XRX, LDOS, and SLP are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with UIS.
The table below shows UIS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Unisys Corporation New (UIS) Company Bio
Unisys provides information technology services worldwide. The company operates through two segments, Services and Technology. The company was founded in 1886 and is based in Blue Bell, Pennsylvania.
UIS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
UIS Latest Social Stream
View Full UIS Social Stream
Latest UIS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about UNISYS CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate UIS as an investment opportunity.
Unisys Corporation (NYSE:UIS) Q3 2023 Earnings Call Transcript November 7, 2023 Operator: Good morning, and welcome to the Unisys Corporation Third Quarter 2023 Financial Results, and Earnings Conference Call. [Operator Instructions]. Please note this event is being recorded. I would now like to turn the conference over to Michaela Pewarski, Unisys, Investor Relations. Please go […]
It's time for another dive into the biggest pre-market stock movers as we break down all of the latest news for Tuesday morning.
Revenue up 0.7% YoY, Ex-L&S Revenue Growth of 6.2% YoY
Unisys (NYSE: UIS) today reported financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2023.
As large e-commerce businesses have raised consumer expectations, midsize and smaller logistics companies must keep up and provide the same on-time delivery, visibility and experience. When something goes wrong — and it often does — they must figure out how to adjust quickly by leveraging data from their supply chain. The post Optimizing logistics management with quantum computing appeared first on FreightWaves.
UIS Price Returns