Unisys Corporation New (UIS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
UIS POWR Grades
- UIS scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 94.99% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for UIS is in Value, which has been heading down over the past 48 weeks.
- UIS's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 10.79% of US stocks).
UIS Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for UIS is -6.8 -- better than just 1.79% of US stocks.
- UIS's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 2% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 133.6%, Unisys Corp's debt growth rate surpasses 93.21% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to UIS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ARTW, KAI, EPC, MSON, and AOUT.
- UIS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Unisys Corp's official web site, go to www.unisys.com.
UIS Valuation Summary
- UIS's EV/EBIT ratio is -3.4; this is 110.54% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 243 months, UIS's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.3.
- Over the past 243 months, UIS's price/earnings ratio has gone down 24.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for UIS.
UIS Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 35.67%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at -11.58%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 1054.5%.
The table below shows UIS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
UIS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- UIS has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 10.87% of graded US stocks.
- UIS's asset turnover comes in at 0.844 -- ranking 29th of 83 Computers stocks.
- XRX, NCR, and ALLT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with UIS.
The table below shows UIS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
UIS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
UIS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$25.20||52-week high||$28.60|
|Prev. close||$24.93||52-week low||$10.19|
|Day high||$25.46||Avg. volume||438,662|
|50-day MA||$23.32||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$24.02||Market Cap||1.69B|
Unisys Corporation New (UIS) Company Bio
Unisys provides information technology services worldwide. The company operates through two segments, Services and Technology. The company was founded in 1886 and is based in Blue Bell, Pennsylvania.
Most Popular Stories View All
UIS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
UIS Latest Social Stream
View Full UIS Social Stream
Latest UIS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Unisys Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate UIS as an investment opportunity.
Unisys Corporation (NYSE: UIS) today announced that it has signed an agreement with the State of Wisconsin Department of Workforce Development (DWD), a new Unisys client, to provide a cloud-based contact center solution that will improve the experience of how citizens interact with government. Signed in the second quarter, the new platform provides the DWD with the scalability and flexibility to address the constantly-evolving needs of government programs.
The Australian Federal Government's Digital Transformation Agency (DTA) Selects Unisys to Help Federal, State and Local Government Agencies Improve Citizen and Employee Experience
Unisys Corporation (NYSE: UIS) today announced that it has been appointed to the Australian Federal Government's Digital Transformation Agency (DTA) marketplaces for cloud, telecommunications and software to help Federal, State and Local Government agencies improve citizen and employee experience of government services.
TORONTO, Sept. 21, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Relay Medical Corp. (“Relay” or the “Company”) (CSE: RELA, OTC: RYMDF, Frankfurt: EIY2) and Fio Corporation (“Fio”) – together through their joint venture, Fionet Rapid Response Group (“FRR”) – are pleased to report on the signing of a definitive agreement and provide an update on the deployment to combat the malaria epidemic in Rwanda, East Africa. The Rwanda Ministry of Health signed a procurement agreement with FRR to deploy the Fionet Platform for
Presentation Times and Weblinks Released for Over 130 Presenting CompaniesWednesday and Thursday, September 22 - 23, 2021NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / September 21, 2021 / Sidoti & Company, LLC proudly releases the presentation schedule, with weblink click-throughs, for its Sidoti Fall Virtual Small Cap Investor Conference, to be held on Wednesday, September 22, 2021, and Thursday, September 23, 2021. Virtual Agenda - Wednesday, September 22nd - All Times EDT Click on Company Name to Open Link to
TORONTO, Sept. 21, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Relay Medical Corp. (“Relay” or the “Company”) (CSE: RELA, OTCQB: RYMDF, Frankfurt: EIY2) is pleased to share a recording of the recent “State of Cybersecurity Industry - The Roots of SBoM” webinar featuring key panelists Kate Stewart, Steve Springett, and Relay’s VP of Strategy Chris Blask. The webinar is the second of many for Relay, the panelists came together to discuss key cybersecurity issues and the recent Biden Administration Executive Order (E
UIS Price Returns