Ulta Beauty Inc. (ULTA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ULTA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$420.27||52-week high||$556.60|
|Prev. close||$485.12||52-week low||$360.58|
|Day high||$439.87||Avg. volume||681,249|
|50-day MA||$520.32||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$470.87||Market Cap||21.05B|
ULTA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ULTA POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where ULTA ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.56% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ULTA is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- ULTA ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 10th percentile.
ULTA Stock Summary
- ULTA BEAUTY INC's market capitalization of $24,165,421,697 is ahead of 91.27% of US-listed equities.
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for ULTA is 5.21 -- better than 91.27% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of ULTA BEAUTY INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.09% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to ULTA BEAUTY INC, a group of peers worth examining would be WBA, GPC, GWW, CCEP, and FAST.
- ULTA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ULTA BEAUTY INC's official web site, go to www.ulta.com.
ULTA Valuation Summary
- ULTA's EV/EBIT ratio is 15.8; this is 14.08% higher than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- Over the past 190 months, ULTA's price/earnings ratio has gone down 283.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ULTA.
ULTA Growth Metrics
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 15.11%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -20.67%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 25.14%.
The table below shows ULTA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ULTA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ULTA has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 99.17% of graded US stocks.
- ULTA's asset turnover comes in at 1.531 -- ranking 75th of 165 Retail stocks.
- BURL, DBI, and CATO are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ULTA.
The table below shows ULTA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ULTA Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of ULTA, see our ULTA price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$284.42||Average Broker Recommendation||1.6 (Moderate Buy)|
Ulta Beauty Inc. (ULTA) Company Bio
Ulta Beauty, Inc., formerly known as Ulta Salon, Cosmetics & Fragrance Inc. and before 2000 as Ulta3, is an American chain of beauty stores headquartered in Bolingbrook, Illinois. Ulta Beauty carries cosmetics, fragrances, nail products, bath and body products, beauty tools and haircare products. Each store also has a beauty salon. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
ULTA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ULTA Latest Social Stream
View Full ULTA Social Stream
Latest ULTA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ULTA BEAUTY INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ULTA as an investment opportunity.
3 Major Retail Stocks to Buy After Beating Earnings Expectations
Overall, the retail sector continues to struggle.
Costco (COST) Q3 Earnings Coming Up: Factors to Consider
Costco's (COST) third-quarter results are likely to reflect better price management, decent membership trends and the increasing penetration of the e-commerce business.
Factors to Note Ahead of Intuit's (INTU) Q3 Earnings Release
The strong momentum of online ecosystem revenues is expected to have aided Intuit (INTU) in the third quarter, while Credit Karma revenues are likely to have declined due to seasonal factors.
Why Earnings Season Could Be Great for Ulta Beauty (ULTA)
Ulta Beauty (ULTA) is seeing favorable earnings estimate revision activity and has a positive Zacks Earnings ESP heading into earnings season.
An Ugly Day For Ulta Beauty
A price target cut sent shares of Ulta Beauty (ULTA) lower in afternoon trading. Oppenheimer analysts lowered their price target on shares to $575 from $600. Ulta stock fell 5.1% to $487.27 and was one of the worst performers in the S&P 500 on Friday.
ULTA Price Returns
Continue Researching ULTAWant to do more research on Ulta Beauty Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Ulta Beauty Inc (ULTA) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Ulta Beauty Inc (ULTA) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Ulta Beauty Inc (ULTA) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...