Ulta Beauty, Inc. (ULTA): Price and Financial Metrics
ULTA Stock Summary
- ULTA has a higher market value than 88.43% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $10,151,282,726.
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for ULTA is 3.91 -- better than 87.75% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Ulta Beauty Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 83.91% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Ulta Beauty Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be GWW, TSCO, RPM, HSIC, and AAP.
- ULTA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Ulta Beauty Inc's official web site, go to www.ulta.com.
ULTA Stock Price Chart More Charts
ULTA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$169.22||52-week high||$368.83|
|Prev. close||$175.70||52-week low||$124.05|
|Day high||$171.23||Avg. volume||1,217,910|
|50-day MA||$243.46||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$270.26||Market Cap||9.67B|
Ulta Beauty, Inc. (ULTA) Company Bio
Ulta Beauty Inc. operates as a specialty retailer, providing cosmetics, fragrance, haircare, skincare, bath and body products, and salon styling tools. The company was founded in 1990 and is based in Bolingbrook, Illinois.