Ulta Beauty Inc. (ULTA): Price and Financial Metrics
ULTA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$425.02||52-week high||$556.60|
|Prev. close||$420.01||52-week low||$368.02|
|Day high||$425.02||Avg. volume||757,749|
|50-day MA||$393.05||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$457.48||Market Cap||20.92B|
ULTA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ULTA POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where ULTA ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 92% of US stocks.
- ULTA's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- ULTA's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 7.4% of US stocks).
ULTA Stock Summary
- ULTA has a market capitalization of $19,184,896,802 -- more than approximately 89.9% of US stocks.
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for ULTA is 5.23 -- better than 91.45% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of ULTA BEAUTY INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.32% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ULTA, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are DECK, HUBB, J, SNA, and PHM.
- Visit ULTA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ulta.com.
ULTA Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, ULTA's EV/EBIT ratio is 10.11% lower, now standing at 12.
- Over the past 195 months, ULTA's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ULTA.
ULTA Growth Metrics
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 15.11%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -20.67%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 25.14%.
The table below shows ULTA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ULTA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ULTA has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 99.17% of graded US stocks.
- ULTA's asset turnover comes in at 1.531 -- ranking 75th of 165 Retail stocks.
- BURL, DBI, and CATO are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ULTA.
The table below shows ULTA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Ulta Beauty Inc. (ULTA) Company Bio
Ulta Beauty, Inc., formerly known as Ulta Salon, Cosmetics & Fragrance Inc. and before 2000 as Ulta3, is an American chain of beauty stores headquartered in Bolingbrook, Illinois. Ulta Beauty carries cosmetics, fragrances, nail products, bath and body products, beauty tools and haircare products. Each store also has a beauty salon. (Source:Wikipedia)
ULTA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ULTA Latest Social Stream
View Full ULTA Social Stream
Latest ULTA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ULTA BEAUTY INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ULTA as an investment opportunity.
Ulta Beauty is expected to deliver a year-over-year decline in earnings on higher revenues when it reports results for the quarter ended October 2023.
Ulta (ULTA) possesses the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Why investors should use the Zacks Earnings ESP tool to help find stocks that are poised to top quarterly earnings estimates.
Key Insights Significantly high institutional ownership implies Ulta Beauty's stock price is sensitive to their trading...
Finding strong, market-beating stocks with a positive earnings outlook becomes easier with the Focus List, a top feature of the Zacks Premium portfolio service.
ULTA Price Returns