Ulta Beauty Inc. (ULTA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ULTA POWR Grades
- ULTA scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 98.81% of US stocks.
- ULTA's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- ULTA's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 28.28% of US stocks).
ULTA Stock Summary
- ULTA has a market capitalization of $23,420,517,746 -- more than approximately 90.93% of US stocks.
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for ULTA is 5.3 -- better than 91.68% of US stocks.
- The volatility of ULTA BEAUTY INC's share price is greater than that of just 5.14% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ULTA, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are GWW, K, ACGL, J, and CHD.
- ULTA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ULTA BEAUTY INC's official web site, go to www.ulta.com.
ULTA Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, ULTA's price/sales ratio is 200% higher, now standing at 2.4.
- ULTA's price/earnings ratio has moved down 283.2 over the prior 184 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ULTA.
ULTA Growth Metrics
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at 15.07%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 171.04%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -37.28%.
The table below shows ULTA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ULTA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ULTA has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 99.17% of graded US stocks.
- ULTA's asset turnover comes in at 1.531 -- ranking 75th of 165 Retail stocks.
- BURL, DBI, and CATO are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ULTA.
The table below shows ULTA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ULTA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ULTA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$471.33||52-week high||$477.92|
|Prev. close||$472.53||52-week low||$330.80|
|Day high||$477.92||Avg. volume||795,274|
|50-day MA||$415.46||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$400.82||Market Cap||24.14B|
Ulta Beauty Inc. (ULTA) Company Bio
Ulta Beauty, Inc., formerly known as Ulta Salon, Cosmetics & Fragrance Inc. and before 2000 as Ulta3, is an American chain of beauty stores headquartered in Bolingbrook, Illinois. Ulta Beauty carries cosmetics, fragrances, nail products, bath and body products, beauty tools and haircare products. Each store also has a beauty salon. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
ULTA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ULTA Latest Social Stream
View Full ULTA Social Stream
Latest ULTA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ULTA BEAUTY INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ULTA as an investment opportunity.
Ulta Beauty's (ULTA) third-quarter fiscal 2022 results will likely reflect gains from strength in omnichannel capabilities. Also, growth in the skincare category might have been an upside.
The Dow Jones Industrial Average fell Monday, as protests spread in China due to President Xi Jinping's zero-tolerance approach to Covid-19.
Futures fell amid China Covid unrest. Be cautious as the S&P 500 faces a big test with key economic data due.
The Dow Jones Industrial Average rose Friday, as the stock market looked to close out of a week of solid gains. Tesla will recall about 80,000 cars in China.
Ulta (ULTA) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
ULTA Price Returns