Ulta Beauty, Inc. (ULTA): Price and Financial Metrics
ULTA Stock Summary
- Ulta Beauty Inc's market capitalization of $15,787,962,660 is ahead of 88.42% of US-listed equities.
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for ULTA is 3.91 -- better than 87.28% of US stocks.
- ULTA's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 272.57 -- higher than 85.08% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Ulta Beauty Inc are CINF, ODFL, GWW, TIF, and PFG.
- ULTA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Ulta Beauty Inc's official web site, go to www.ulta.com.
ULTA Stock Price Chart More Charts
ULTA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$294.57||52-week high||$368.83|
|Prev. close||$297.09||52-week low||$222.00|
|Day high||$299.03||Avg. volume||990,245|
|50-day MA||$266.12||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$289.30||Market Cap||16.84B|
Ulta Beauty, Inc. (ULTA) Company Bio
Ulta Beauty Inc. operates as a specialty retailer, providing cosmetics, fragrance, haircare, skincare, bath and body products, and salon styling tools. The company was founded in 1990 and is based in Bolingbrook, Illinois.