Ulta Beauty Inc. (ULTA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ULTA POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where ULTA ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.44% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ULTA is in Value, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- ULTA ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 5th percentile.
ULTA Stock Summary
- Ulta Beauty Inc's market capitalization of $21,271,032,410 is ahead of 88.21% of US-listed equities.
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for ULTA is 5.62 -- better than 93.39% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, ULTA has reported earnings growth of 447.88%, putting it ahead of 95.13% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ULTA, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are POOL, VFC, CINF, PFG, and RJF.
- Visit ULTA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ulta.com.
ULTA Valuation Summary
- ULTA's price/sales ratio is 2.7; this is 12.9% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- Over the past 168 months, ULTA's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.7.
- Over the past 168 months, ULTA's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 23.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ULTA.
ULTA Growth Metrics
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 336.16%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 34.96%.
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at 2.64%.
The table below shows ULTA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ULTA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ULTA has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 99.17% of graded US stocks.
- ULTA's asset turnover comes in at 1.531 -- ranking 75th of 165 Retail stocks.
- BURL, DBI, and CATO are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ULTA.
The table below shows ULTA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ULTA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ULTA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$382.85||52-week high||$438.63|
|Prev. close||$385.48||52-week low||$319.05|
|Day high||$385.37||Avg. volume||776,942|
|50-day MA||$394.55||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$386.81||Market Cap||19.84B|
Ulta Beauty Inc. (ULTA) Company Bio
Ulta Beauty, Inc., formerly known as Ulta Salon, Cosmetics & Fragrance Inc. and before 2000 as Ulta3, is an American chain of beauty stores headquartered in Bolingbrook, Illinois. Ulta Beauty carries cosmetics, fragrances, nail products, bath and body products, beauty tools and haircare products. Each store also has a beauty salon. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
ULTA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ULTA Latest Social Stream
View Full ULTA Social Stream
Latest ULTA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Ulta Beauty Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ULTA as an investment opportunity.
BOLINGBROOK, Ill., February 24, 2022--Ulta Beauty to Report Fourth Quarter Results on March 10, 2022
Ulta (ULTA) has an impressive earnings surprise history and currently possesses the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely beat in its next quarterly report.
A major cosmetics retailer is relocating its store near Arden Fair mall. Ulta Beauty Inc. plans to move from its current location in Market Square, the shopping area adjacent to Arden Fair mall, said Kelly Gallagher, Ulta's public relations manager.
Olaplex Holdings Inc. was upgraded to buy from hold at Jefferies with analysts advising that investors take advantage of the stock pullback. Jefferies has a price target of $25 on Olaplex shares. The stock is up 2% on Wednesday, trading at $17.27, but shares have sunk 33.3% over the past three months. Olaplex, which specializes in premium hair products that use proprietary "bonding" technology to repair damage, began trading in September 2021. "Competition continues to be the greatest threat to
Fragrance sales continued to grow during the pandemic and are likely to continue at a healthy pace.
ULTA Price Returns