Upwork Inc. (UPWK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
UPWK POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where UPWK ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 65.55% of US stocks.
- UPWK's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- UPWK ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 22nd percentile.
UPWK Stock Summary
- UPWK's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 6,005.29 -- higher than 99.24% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Upwork Inc's stock had its IPO on October 3, 2018, making it an older stock than only 6.68% of US equities in our set.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for UPWK is currently 225.37, higher than 98.31% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Upwork Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be GWRE, CBLI, BWXT, PRFT, and DOCU.
- UPWK's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Upwork Inc's official web site, go to www.upwork.com.
UPWK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
UPWK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$50.41||52-week high||$63.88|
|Prev. close||$50.60||52-week low||$11.56|
|Day high||$51.45||Avg. volume||1,835,823|
|50-day MA||$45.51||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$36.69||Market Cap||6.36B|
Upwork Inc. (UPWK) Company Bio
Upwork Inc. operates an online platform that connects businesses and freelancers. Its platform comprise freelancers in content marketing, customer service, data science and analytics, graphic design, mobile development, sales, and web development categories. The company was formerly known as Elance-oDesk, Inc. and changed its name to Upwork Inc. in May 2015. Upwork Inc. was founded in 2013 and is based in Mountain View, California.
UPWK Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for UPWK, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Upwork Inc ranked in the 10th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 94%. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Upwork Inc, consider:
- Upwork Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -26.47. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 3.52% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Industrials), Upwork Inc has a reliance on debt greater than just 3.7% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
UPWK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
UPWK Latest Social Stream
View Full UPWK Social Stream
Latest UPWK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Upwork Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate UPWK as an investment opportunity.
Upwork and Economic Innovation Group to Co-Host Remote Work Event Series Exploring Post-COVID Trends
Upwork Inc. (Nasdaq: UPWK), the world’s work marketplace, and the Economic Innovation Group (EIG) announced today that they will co-host a three-part virtual event series exploring the long-term economic, policy, and geographic impacts of remote work. The series, titled "Rise of Remote: Exploring Trends in Remote Work Post-COVID," will kick off June 16, 2021.
Photo by recep-bg/E+ via Getty Images Back in 4/20/2020, I published an article, Fiverr Could Be The Vaccine For Your Portfolio, and followers have asked for my updated thoughts. I bought Fiverr (FVRR) in the mid-$20 range, rode it up to over $320 per share in February of this year...
Both these companies have seen strong revenue growth, and it doesn't seem as if that growth will be stopping anytime soon.
Listen for breakdowns of how Upwork (NASDAQ: UPWK), Snap (NYSE: SNAP), and Twitter (NYSE: TWTR) transformed, and the lessons we've taken away from each company's rise. Dylan Lewis: It's Friday, May 21st, and we're talking about three stocks that came back. Brian Feroldi: Dylan, I am doing great and we are having an exciting day in the Feroldi household because we are heading to Orlando tomorrow, but none of my kids know that.
Event to be Webcast Live on the Upwork Investor Relations WebsiteSAN FRANCISCO, May 24, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Upwork Inc. (Nasdaq: UPWK), the world’s largest work marketplace that connects businesses with independent talent, as measured by gross services volume (“GSV”), today announced that it will host a virtual Investor Day on June 15, 2021. Key members of Upwork’s management team - including Upwork President and CEO Hayden Brown, Chief Financial Officer Jeff McCombs, Chief Product and Experience Officer Sam Bright, Senior Vice President of Marketing Lars Asbjornsen, Senior Vice President of Sales Eric Gilpin, and Chief People Officer Zoë Hart - will host a series of presentations beginning at 9:30 a.m. Pacific Time (12:30 p.m. Eastern Time), which will be followed by a live questi...
UPWK Price Returns