Urban Outfitters, Inc. (URBN): Price and Financial Metrics
URBN Stock Summary
- URBN's current price/earnings ratio is 10.91, which is higher than merely 17.88% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of Urban Outfitters Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.42% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Urban Outfitters Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 11.16%, greater than the shareholder yield of 83.48% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Urban Outfitters Inc are LZB, JW.A, POL, NUS, and SBH.
- Visit URBN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.urbn.com.
URBN Stock Price Chart More Charts
URBN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$26.93||52-week high||$34.24|
|Prev. close||$26.90||52-week low||$19.63|
|Day high||$26.97||Avg. volume||2,175,967|
|50-day MA||$27.51||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$26.07||Market Cap||2.64B|
Urban Outfitters, Inc. (URBN) Company Bio
Urban Outfitters offer womens and mens fashion apparel, intimates, footwear, beauty and accessories, activewear and gear, and electronics, as well as an eclectic mix of apartment wares and gifts to young adults aged 18 to 28. The company was founded in 1970 and is based in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.