Urban Outfitters, Inc. (URBN): Price and Financial Metrics
URBN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$35.30||52-week high||$37.81|
|Prev. close||$34.55||52-week low||$23.26|
|Day high||$35.87||Avg. volume||1,671,983|
|50-day MA||$34.09||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$31.59||Market Cap||3.27B|
URBN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
URBN POWR Grades
- URBN scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 94.88% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for URBN is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- URBN's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 20.1% of US stocks).
URBN Stock Summary
- URBAN OUTFITTERS INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 78.07% of US listed stocks.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 701.8, URBAN OUTFITTERS INC is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 95.22% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of URBAN OUTFITTERS INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 85.98% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to URBN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are VPG, MSM, MHO, TAIT, and FELE.
- URBN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit URBAN OUTFITTERS INC's official web site, go to www.urbn.com.
URBN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, URBN's price/sales ratio is 0% higher, now standing at 0.7.
- Over the past 243 months, URBN's price/sales ratio has gone down 2.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for URBN.
URBN Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 26.04%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 133.18%.
- The year over year price growth rate now stands at -42.56%.
The table below shows URBN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
URBN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- URBN has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 84.14% of graded US stocks.
- URBN's asset turnover comes in at 1.151 -- ranking 122nd of 165 Retail stocks.
- CHS, AEO, and BURL are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with URBN.
The table below shows URBN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Urban Outfitters, Inc. (URBN) Company Bio
Urban Outfitters offer womens and mens fashion apparel, intimates, footwear, beauty and accessories, activewear and gear, and electronics, as well as an eclectic mix of apartment wares and gifts to young adults aged 18 to 28. The company was founded in 1970 and is based in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
URBN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
URBN Latest Social Stream
View Full URBN Social Stream
Latest URBN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about URBAN OUTFITTERS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate URBN as an investment opportunity.
A Relative Strength Rating upgrade for Urban Outfitters stock shows improving technical performance.
There are several factors that indicate a rally may come for URBN next month
In addition to a swing into the black with $300,000 in operating profit, sales soared 86% at the unit, which also offers some resale.
The stock market rally continued to ascend in a holiday-shortened week, with the major indexes now moving toward 2023 highs. The big-cap Nasdaq 100 has already done so. Nvidia (NVDA) reported blowout earnings and guidance yet again, but shares pulled back. Sam Altman returned to Microsoft-backed OpenAI less than a week after the board ousted him. Abercrombie & Fitch (ANF)...
When it comes to picking potential retail winners this holiday season, you must get a sense of a couple key metrics.
URBN Price Returns