Urban Outfitters, Inc. (URBN): Price and Financial Metrics
URBN Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 2,432.8, Urban Outfitters Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 98.01% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Urban Outfitters Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.4% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Urban Outfitters Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 11.88%, greater than the shareholder yield of 83.76% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Urban Outfitters Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be JJSF, SBCF, MATW, FCF, and EGBN.
- Visit URBN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.urbn.com.
URBN Stock Price Chart More Charts
URBN Price/Volume Stats
Urban Outfitters, Inc. (URBN) Company Bio
Urban Outfitters offer womens and mens fashion apparel, intimates, footwear, beauty and accessories, activewear and gear, and electronics, as well as an eclectic mix of apartment wares and gifts to young adults aged 18 to 28. The company was founded in 1970 and is based in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.