Ur Energy Inc Common Shares (Canada) (URG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
URG POWR Grades
- URG scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 98.27% of US stocks.
- URG's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 173 days.
- URG ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 2nd percentile.
URG Stock Summary
- URG's price/sales ratio is 34.9; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 93.16% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that URG's revenue has grown -75.89% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of merely 2.85% of US companies in our set.
- The volatility of Ur-Energy Inc's share price is greater than that of 88.65% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to URG, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are LKCO, QUOT, EPZM, SND, and XENT.
- URG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Ur-Energy Inc's official web site, go to www.ur-energy.com.
URG Valuation Summary
- URG's price/sales ratio is 28.6; this is 1091.67% higher than that of the median Basic Materials stock.
- URG's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 158 months.
- Over the past 158 months, URG's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for URG.
URG Growth Metrics
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -44.77%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at -22.55%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at -76.79%.
The table below shows URG's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
URG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
URG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.13||52-week high||$1.74|
|Prev. close||$1.13||52-week low||$0.42|
|Day high||$1.18||Avg. volume||3,823,498|
|50-day MA||$1.38||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.04||Market Cap||220.12M|
Ur Energy Inc Common Shares (Canada) (URG) Company Bio
Ur-Energy, Inc. explores for uranium. The Company operates in Nunavut in Canada and Wyoming in the United States.
URG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
URG Latest Social Stream
View Full URG Social Stream
Latest URG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Ur-Energy Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate URG as an investment opportunity.
We know that hedge funds generate strong, risk-adjusted returns over the long run, therefore imitating the picks that they are collectively bullish on can be a profitable strategy for retail investors. With billions of dollars in assets, smart money investors have to conduct complex analyses, spend many resources and use tools that are not always […]
Uranium prices have grinded higher in 2021 and the outlook has never looked better for U.S uranium miners with forecast  The post Up 207% over the past year, Ur-Energys revenue is forecast to rise exponentially the next 2 years appeared first on InvestorIntel .
LITTLETON, CO / ACCESSWIRE / June 7, 2021 / Ur-Energy Inc. (NYSE American:URG)(TSX:URE) (the "Company" or "Ur-Energy") is set to join the broad-market Russell 3000® Index at the conclusion of the 2021 Russell indexes annual reconstitution, effective
LITTLETON, CO / ACCESSWIRE / June 7, 2021 / Ur-Energy Inc. (NYSE American:URG)(TSX:URE) (the "Company" or "Ur-Energy") is set to join the broad-market Russell 3000® Index at the conclusion of the 2
LITTLETON, CO / ACCESSWIRE / June 4, 2021 / Ur-Energy Inc. (NYSE American:URG) (TSX:URE) (the Company or Ur-Energy) announces the results of the Companys Annual and Special Meeting of Shareholders held June 3, 2021, including the election of Directors. Each of the nominee Directors listed in the Companys management proxy circular dated April 21, 2021 Read More » Ur-Energy Reports Results of Annual and Special Shareholders Meeting The post Ur-Energy Reports Results of Annual and Special Shareholders Meeting appeared on Stocks News Feed .
URG Price Returns