Ur-Energy Inc. (URG): Price and Financial Metrics
URG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.57||52-week high||$1.62|
|Prev. close||$1.46||52-week low||$0.82|
|Day high||$1.59||Avg. volume||1,641,454|
|50-day MA||$1.22||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.10||Market Cap||417.33M|
URG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
URG POWR Grades
- URG scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 90.12% of US stocks.
- URG's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- URG ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
URG Stock Summary
- URG's price/sales ratio is 63.31; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 97.1% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -28.58%, UR-ENERGY INC's debt growth rate surpasses merely 11.07% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for UR-ENERGY INC comes in at 23,064.29%, a number that bests 99.93% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to UR-ENERGY INC are PRKR, NCTY, GENE, ARQQ, and OCUP.
- URG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit UR-ENERGY INC's official web site, go to www.ur-energy.com.
URG Valuation Summary
- URG's price/sales ratio is 58; this is 3122.22% higher than that of the median Basic Materials stock.
- URG's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 184 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for URG.
URG Growth Metrics
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at -4.29%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -21.48%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -18.14%.
The table below shows URG's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
URG's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- URG has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 22.19% of graded US stocks.
- URG's asset turnover comes in at 0 -- ranking 31st of 47 Precious Metals stocks.
- FNV, HYMC, and GOLD are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with URG.
The table below shows URG's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Ur-Energy Inc. (URG) Company Bio
Ur-Energy, Inc. explores for uranium. The Company operates in Nunavut in Canada and Wyoming in the United States.
URG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
URG Latest Social Stream
View Full URG Social Stream
Latest URG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about UR-ENERGY INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate URG as an investment opportunity.
Q2 2023 Ur-Energy Inc Earnings Call
Ur-Energy Inc. (NYSE American:URG)(TSX:URE)(the "Company" or "Ur-Energy") invites you to attend its webcast/teleconference tomorrow, August 15, 2023.
Ur-Energy ( TSE:URE ) Second Quarter 2023 Results Key Financial Results Net loss: US$7.28m (loss widened by US$6.93m...
Ur-Energy Releases 2023 Q2 Results and Announces Second Quarter Earnings Webcast / Teleconference To Be Held August 15, 2023
Ur-Energy Inc. (NYSE American:URG)(TSX:URE) (the "Company" or "Ur-Energy") has filed the Company's Form 10-Q for the quarter ended June 30, 2023, with the U.S.
Ur-Energy Inc.'s (TSE:URE) largest shareholders are retail investors with 48% ownership, institutions own 41%
Key Insights Significant control over Ur-Energy by retail investors implies that the general public has more power to...
URG Price Returns