Ur-Energy Inc. (URG): Price and Financial Metrics
URG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.56||52-week high||$1.71|
|Prev. close||$1.55||52-week low||$0.82|
|Day high||$1.60||Avg. volume||1,727,038|
|50-day MA||$1.56||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.18||Market Cap||414.39M|
URG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
URG POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where URG ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 86.21% of US stocks.
- URG's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- URG's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 0.21% of US stocks).
URG Stock Summary
- URG's price/sales ratio is 33.91; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 96.47% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, URG has reported earnings growth of 178.21%, putting it ahead of 93.3% of US stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for UR-ENERGY INC comes in at 64,310.53%, a number that bests 99.93% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to UR-ENERGY INC are AMLX, PRKR, NCTY, OCUP, and GENE.
- Visit URG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ur-energy.com.
URG Valuation Summary
- URG's EV/EBIT ratio is -11.8; this is 195.93% lower than that of the median Basic Materials stock.
- Over the past 186 months, URG's price/earnings ratio has gone up 14.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for URG.
URG Growth Metrics
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at -4.29%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -21.48%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -18.14%.
The table below shows URG's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
URG's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- URG has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 22.19% of graded US stocks.
- URG's asset turnover comes in at 0 -- ranking 31st of 47 Precious Metals stocks.
- FNV, HYMC, and GOLD are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with URG.
The table below shows URG's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Ur-Energy Inc. (URG) Company Bio
Ur-Energy, Inc. explores for uranium. The Company operates in Nunavut in Canada and Wyoming in the United States.
URG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
URG Latest Social Stream
View Full URG Social Stream
Latest URG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about UR-ENERGY INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate URG as an investment opportunity.
In this piece, we will take a look at the 11 best uranium stocks to buy. If you want to skip our overview of the uranium industry, and an analysis of the recent trends, then read 5 Best Uranium Stocks To Buy. Advances in manufacturing and technology have enabled humanity to manipulate materials in transformational […]
On November 1, 2023, Roger Smith, the Chief Financial Officer of Ur-Energy Inc (URG), sold 74,067 shares of the company.
Uranium miner Ur-Energy Inc (URG) sees a significant increase in cash and cash equivalents in Q3 2023, amidst an improving uranium market
The world runs on energy; just think about how much of your life depends on the little outlets in the walls. For now, the bulk of our power generation capacity is supported by fossil fuels, mostly coal and natural gas, that are pulled out of the ground. Long-term, however, the social and political pressures on fossil fuels are reducing their use, and will reduce it further. Despite huge subsidies, wind and solar power simply cannot replace the lost capacity, and we will have to find it somewhere
Unearthing the Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, and Threats of a Leading Uranium Mining Company
URG Price Returns