United Rentals, Inc. (URI): Price and Financial Metrics
URI Stock Summary
- URI has a higher market value than 85.68% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $11,640,903,392.
- URI's current price/earnings ratio is 10.16, which is higher than merely 15.01% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- For URI, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 87.53% of US equities we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to URI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are HST, LAMR, CACC, IRM, and DVA.
- URI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit United Rentals Inc's official web site, go to www.unitedrentals.com.
URI Stock Price Chart More Charts
URI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$158.72||52-week high||$170.04|
|Prev. close||$157.65||52-week low||$101.90|
|Day high||$161.28||Avg. volume||970,567|
|50-day MA||$158.70||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$133.15||Market Cap||11.93B|
United Rentals, Inc. (URI) Company Bio
United Rentals operates as an equipment rental company. It operates in two segments, General Rental, Trench Safety, Power/HVAC, and Pump Solutions. The company was founded in 1997 and is based in Stamford, Connecticut.