Universal Stainless & Alloy Products, Inc. (USAP): Price and Financial Metrics
USAP Stock Summary
- USAP's price/sales ratio is 0.45; that's higher than the P/S ratio of only 8.7% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Universal Stainless & Alloy Products Inc is reporting a growth rate of -374.12%; that's higher than merely 4.54% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for USAP comes in at 17.96% -- higher than that of 89.77% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Universal Stainless & Alloy Products Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be PETQ, CMC, TMST, BWEN, and ASIX.
- Visit USAP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.univstainless.com.
USAP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
USAP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.21||52-week high||$11.41|
|Prev. close||$9.19||52-week low||$5.12|
|Day high||$9.40||Avg. volume||42,528|
|50-day MA||$9.84||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$7.69||Market Cap||81.92M|
Universal Stainless & Alloy Products, Inc. (USAP) Company Bio
Universal Stainless & Alloy Products, Inc. manufacture and market semi-finished and finished specialty steel products in the United States and internationally. The companys products include stainless steel, nickel alloys, tool steel, and various other alloyed steels. The company was founded in 1994 and is based in Bridgeville, Pennsylvania.
USAP Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Universal Stainless & Alloy Products Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Universal Stainless & Alloy Products Inc ranked in the 60th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Universal Stainless & Alloy Products Inc ended up being:
- The stock's equity weight, or the proportion of capital from equity relative to debt, is 62. Notably, its equity weight is greater than only 18.3% of US equities in the Basic Materials sector yielding a positive free cash flow.
- Universal Stainless & Alloy Products Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -7.07. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 9.99% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
USAP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
USAP Latest Social Stream
View Full USAP Social Stream
Latest USAP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Universal Stainless & Alloy Products Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate USAP as an investment opportunity.
BRIDGEVILLE, Pa., April 14, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Universal Stainless & Alloy Products, Inc. (Nasdaq: USAP) announced today that it will report financial results for the first quarter of 2021 on Wednesday, April 21, 2021. In conjunction with the earnings release, the Company will host a conference call at 10:00 a.m. (Eastern) on April 21st. The call will be webcast simultaneously for all interested parties over the Internet. Those wishing to listen to the live conference call via telephone should dial 706-679-0668, passcode 5986868. The simultaneous webcast will be available on the Company’s website at www.univstainless.com, and thereafter archived on the website through the end of the second quarter of 2021. Please allow 5 minutes prior to the live webcast to visit the site to downl...
What Type Of Returns Would Universal Stainless & Alloy Products'(NASDAQ:USAP) Shareholders Have Earned If They Purchased Their Shares Three Years Ago?
While it may not be enough for some shareholders, we think it is good to see the Universal Stainless & Alloy Products...
Improving Stainless Demand And Bottoming Markets Encouraging For Universal Stainless & Alloy Products
This pandemic-driven downturn has been a brutal one for Universal Stainless & Alloy Products (USAP), and while commodity stainless steel markets have turned up on improving demand from end-markets like autos and appliances, it’s going to take a little longer for markets like aerospace and oil/gas to sort themselves out...
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / January 27, 2021 / Universal Stainless & Alloy Products, Inc. (NASDAQ:USAP) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2020 Fourth Quarter Earnings call to be held on January 27, 2021 at 10:00 AM Eastern Time.
Shares of Universal Stainless (NASDAQ:USAP) were flat in pre-market trading after the company reported Q4 results. Quarterly Results Earnings per share were down 2700.00% year over year to ($0.52), which beat the estimate of ($0.62). Revenue of $31,324,000 declined by 43.22% from the same period last year, which missed the estimate of $35,510,000. Looking Ahead Universal Stainless hasn't issued any earnings guidance for the time being. Revenue guidance hasn't been issued by the company for now. Conference Call Details Date: Jan 27, 2021 View more earnings on USAP Time: 10:00 AM ET Webcast URL: https://edge.media-server.com/mmc/p/kxk5gwt9 Recent Stock Performance Company's 52-week high was at $13.88 52-week low: $5.12 Price action over last quarter: Up 53.15% Company Description Universa...
USAP Price Returns
Continue Researching USAPWant to see what other sources are saying about Universal Stainless & Alloy Products Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Universal Stainless & Alloy Products Inc (USAP) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Universal Stainless & Alloy Products Inc (USAP) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Universal Stainless & Alloy Products Inc (USAP) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!