Universal Stainless & Alloy Products, Inc. (USAP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
USAP Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of UNIVERSAL STAINLESS & ALLOY PRODUCTS INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.97% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- USAP's price/sales ratio is 0.37; that's higher than the P/S ratio of just 11.14% of US stocks.
- UNIVERSAL STAINLESS & ALLOY PRODUCTS INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -49.29%, greater than the shareholder yield of merely 10.32% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to USAP, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AMS, AIRI, ATRO, BWEN, and TPC.
- USAP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit UNIVERSAL STAINLESS & ALLOY PRODUCTS INC's official web site, go to www.univstainless.com.
USAP Valuation Summary
- USAP's price/earnings ratio is -11.3; this is 184.33% lower than that of the median Basic Materials stock.
- Over the past 243 months, USAP's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for USAP.
USAP Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 139.8%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -34.04%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -77.91%.
The table below shows USAP's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
USAP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
USAP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.23||52-week high||$10.71|
|Prev. close||$7.90||52-week low||$6.52|
|Day high||$8.30||Avg. volume||22,778|
|50-day MA||$7.41||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$7.67||Market Cap||73.89M|
Universal Stainless & Alloy Products, Inc. (USAP) Company Bio
Universal Stainless & Alloy Products, Inc. manufacture and market semi-finished and finished specialty steel products in the United States and internationally. The companys products include stainless steel, nickel alloys, tool steel, and various other alloyed steels. The company was founded in 1994 and is based in Bridgeville, Pennsylvania.
Most Popular Stories View All
USAP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
USAP Latest Social Stream
View Full USAP Social Stream
Latest USAP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about UNIVERSAL STAINLESS & ALLOY PRODUCTS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate USAP as an investment opportunity.
Q4 2022 Sales are $56.2 million, up 21.7% from Q3 2022, up 30% from Q4 2021, highest since Q1 2020Record quarterly Premium Alloy sales of $13.5 million up 69% sequentially Q4 2022 Gross margin declines to $2.4 million, or 4.3% of sales, due to negative surcharge/raw material cost misalignment of approximately $2.4 million and negative impact of unplanned equipment outages due in part to extreme weather of approximately $0.7 millionNet loss is $3.7 million, or $0.41 per diluted shareQ4 2022 EBITD
- Fourth Quarter Conference Call to be Webcast on January 25th -BRIDGEVILLE, Pa., Jan. 19, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Universal Stainless & Alloy Products, Inc. (Nasdaq: USAP) today reported that, based on preliminary results, it expects to report net sales for the fourth quarter of 2022 of $56.2 million, an increase of 22% from the third quarter of 2022, and 30% higher than the fourth quarter of 2021. Sales of premium alloys in the fourth quarter of 2022 are expected to reach a record $13.5 milli
Universal Stainless & Alloy Products (NASDAQ:USAP) investors are sitting on a loss of 67% if they invested five years ago
Generally speaking long term investing is the way to go. But that doesn't mean long term investors can avoid big...
In this article, we discuss 11 best steel stocks to buy today. If you want to see more stocks in this selection, check out 5 Best Steel Stocks To Buy Today. The World Steel Association released its Short Range Outlook on April 14, and it expects steel demand to increase 0.4% in 2022 to 1.84 […]
USAP Price Returns
Continue Researching USAPWant to see what other sources are saying about Universal Stainless & Alloy Products Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Universal Stainless & Alloy Products Inc (USAP) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Universal Stainless & Alloy Products Inc (USAP) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Universal Stainless & Alloy Products Inc (USAP) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch