Universal Stainless & Alloy Products, Inc. (USAP): Price and Financial Metrics
USAP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$17.23||52-week high||$17.89|
|Prev. close||$17.68||52-week low||$6.80|
|Day high||$17.81||Avg. volume||39,350|
|50-day MA||$13.99||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$12.25||Market Cap||156.59M|
USAP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
USAP POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where USAP ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.77% of US stocks.
- USAP's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- USAP's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 27.98% of US stocks).
USAP Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of UNIVERSAL STAINLESS & ALLOY PRODUCTS INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 87.28% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, UNIVERSAL STAINLESS & ALLOY PRODUCTS INC is reporting a growth rate of -252.45%; that's higher than just 5.08% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that USAP's revenue has grown 38.71% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 87.94% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to UNIVERSAL STAINLESS & ALLOY PRODUCTS INC are AGTI, CVGW, MMI, TBI, and JRSH.
- USAP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit UNIVERSAL STAINLESS & ALLOY PRODUCTS INC's official web site, go to www.univstainless.com.
USAP Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Basic Materials stock, USAP's price/sales ratio is 53.85% lower, now standing at 0.6.
- USAP's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.2 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for USAP.
USAP Growth Metrics
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -170.98%.
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 8.88%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at -0.21%.
The table below shows USAP's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
Universal Stainless & Alloy Products, Inc. (USAP) Company Bio
Universal Stainless & Alloy Products, Inc. manufacture and market semi-finished and finished specialty steel products in the United States and internationally. The companys products include stainless steel, nickel alloys, tool steel, and various other alloyed steels. The company was founded in 1994 and is based in Bridgeville, Pennsylvania.
USAP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
USAP Latest Social Stream
View Full USAP Social Stream
Latest USAP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about UNIVERSAL STAINLESS & ALLOY PRODUCTS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate USAP as an investment opportunity.
Here is how Uranium Energy (UEC) and Universal Stainless & Alloy Products (USAP) have performed compared to their sector so far this year.
First Quantum's (FQVLF) Cobre Panama is set to cease operation after a Supreme Court ruling.
Those who invested in Universal Stainless & Alloy Products (NASDAQ:USAP) three years ago are up 141%
The most you can lose on any stock (assuming you don't use leverage) is 100% of your money. But if you buy shares in a...
Universal Stainless (USAP) records robust third-quarter growth while advancing a strategic project to expand aerospace capacity.
First Quantum's (FQVLF) Cobre Panama mine faces headwinds from blockade and protests.
USAP Price Returns
Continue Researching USAPWant to see what other sources are saying about Universal Stainless & Alloy Products Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Universal Stainless & Alloy Products Inc (USAP) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Universal Stainless & Alloy Products Inc (USAP) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Universal Stainless & Alloy Products Inc (USAP) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch