Americas Gold & Silver Corp. (USAS): Price and Financial Metrics
USAS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.36||52-week high||$0.76|
|Prev. close||$0.38||52-week low||$0.34|
|Day high||$0.38||Avg. volume||418,478|
|50-day MA||$0.39||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.48||Market Cap||78.80M|
USAS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
USAS POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where USAS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 48.69% of US stocks.
- USAS's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 98 days.
- USAS ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 7th percentile.
USAS Stock Summary
- AMERICAS GOLD & SILVER CORP's market capitalization of $78,585,504 is ahead of only 19% of US-listed equities.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for USAS is currently 34.11, higher than 87.73% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of AMERICAS GOLD & SILVER CORP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 6.21% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to AMERICAS GOLD & SILVER CORP are TDOC, SM, CDLX, MUR, and RIOT.
- Visit USAS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.americas-gold.com.
USAS Valuation Summary
- USAS's price/earnings ratio is -1.6; this is 109.85% lower than that of the median Basic Materials stock.
- USAS's price/sales ratio has moved down 1.2 over the prior 80 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for USAS.
USAS Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 389.74%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 181.25%.
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at -7.21%.
The table below shows USAS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
USAS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- USAS has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 0.66% of graded US stocks.
- USAS's asset turnover comes in at 0.146 -- ranking 27th of 42 Non-Metallic and Industrial Metal Mining stocks.
- UUUU, SLCA, and CINR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with USAS.
The table below shows USAS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Americas Gold & Silver Corp. (USAS) Company Bio
Americas Silver Corporation engages in the acquisition, evaluation, exploration, development, and operation of precious metals mineral properties in North America. The company was formerly known as Scorpio Mining Corporation and changed its name to Americas Silver Corporation in May 2015. Americas Silver Corporation was founded in 1998 and is based in Toronto, Canada.
USAS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
USAS Latest Social Stream
View Full USAS Social Stream
Latest USAS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about AMERICAS GOLD & SILVER CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate USAS as an investment opportunity.
TORONTO, August 14, 2023--Americas Gold and Silver Corporation (TSX: USA) (NYSE American: USAS) ("Americas" or the "Company"), a growing North American precious metals producer, reports consolidated financial and operational results for the quarter ended June 30, 2023.
Americas Gold and Silver Corporation Provides Q2-2023 Production Results; Attributable Silver Production Increased by 92% Year-over-year
TORONTO, July 17, 2023--Americas Gold and Silver Corporation (TSX: USA) (NYSE American: USAS) ("Americas" or the "Company"), a growing North American precious metals producer, is pleased to provide its Q2-2023 production results.
Americas Gold and Silver Corporation Announces Election of Directors and Annual Meeting Voting Results; Issuance of C$8.0 Million Secured Convertible Debenture
TORONTO, June 21, 2023--Americas Gold and Silver Corporation ("the "Company") (TSX:USA; NYSE American: USAS) is pleased to announce that the nominees listed in the management proxy circular dated May 11, 2023 for the Company’s annual and special meeting of Shareholders held June 20, 2023 (the "Meeting") were elected as directors of the Company at the Meeting. Detailed results of the vote for the election of directors held at the Meeting yesterday in Toronto as well as the results for other matte
TORONTO, May 15, 2023--Americas Gold and Silver Corporation (TSX: USA) (NYSE American: USAS) ("Americas" or the "Company"), a growing North American precious metals producer, reports consolidated financial and operational results for the quarter ended March 31, 2023.
TORONTO, April 13, 2023--Americas Gold and Silver Corporation (TSX: USA) (NYSE American: USAS) ("Americas" or the "Company"), a growing North American precious metals producer, is pleased to provide its Q1-2023 production results.
USAS Price Returns
Continue Researching USASWant to do more research on Americas Gold & Silver Corp's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Americas Gold & Silver Corp (USAS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Americas Gold & Silver Corp (USAS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Americas Gold & Silver Corp (USAS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch