Americas Gold & Silver Corp. (USAS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
USAS POWR Grades
- USAS scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 91.36% of US stocks.
- USAS's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 126 days.
- USAS's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 9.79% of US stocks).
USAS Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of AMERICAS GOLD & SILVER CORP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 6.75% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -38.77%, AMERICAS GOLD & SILVER CORP's debt growth rate surpasses merely 7.5% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for AMERICAS GOLD & SILVER CORP comes in at 89.75%, a number that bests 91.93% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to USAS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CDLX, SM, KERN, MGY, and HP.
- Visit USAS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.americas-gold.com.
USAS Valuation Summary
- USAS's price/sales ratio is 1; this is 44.44% lower than that of the median Basic Materials stock.
- USAS's price/sales ratio has moved down 1.2 over the prior 75 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for USAS.
USAS Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 389.74%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 181.25%.
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at -7.21%.
The table below shows USAS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
USAS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- USAS has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 0.66% of graded US stocks.
- USAS's asset turnover comes in at 0.146 -- ranking 27th of 42 Non-Metallic and Industrial Metal Mining stocks.
- UUUU, SLCA, and CINR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with USAS.
The table below shows USAS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
USAS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
USAS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.46||52-week high||$1.14|
|Prev. close||$0.44||52-week low||$0.37|
|Day high||$0.46||Avg. volume||479,255|
|50-day MA||$0.53||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.53||Market Cap||95.04M|
Americas Gold & Silver Corp. (USAS) Company Bio
Americas Silver Corporation engages in the acquisition, evaluation, exploration, development, and operation of precious metals mineral properties in North America. The company was formerly known as Scorpio Mining Corporation and changed its name to Americas Silver Corporation in May 2015. Americas Silver Corporation was founded in 1998 and is based in Toronto, Canada.
Most Popular Stories View All
USAS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
USAS Latest Social Stream
View Full USAS Social Stream
Latest USAS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about AMERICAS GOLD & SILVER CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate USAS as an investment opportunity.
Americas Gold and Silver Corporation Reports Full-Year 2022 Results
TORONTO, March 15, 2023--Americas Gold and Silver Corporation (TSX: USA) (NYSE American: USAS) ("Americas" or the "Company"), a growing North American precious metals producer, reports consolidated financial and operational results for the year ended December 31, 2022.
Americas Gold and Silver Provides 2023 Guidance and 2024 Production Outlook
TORONTO, February 22, 2023--Americas Gold and Silver Corporation (TSX: USA) (NYSE American: USAS) ("Americas" or the "Company"), a growing North American precious metals producer, is pleased to provide the Company’s attributable silver production, silver equivalent production, cost and capital expenditure guidance for 2023 and production outlook for 2024.
Americas Gold and Silver Corporation 2022 Silver Equivalent Production Exceeds Guidance Range; Provides Galena Hoist Project Update
TORONTO, January 11, 2023--Americas Gold and Silver Corporation (TSX: USA) (NYSE American: USAS) ("Americas" or the "Company"), a growing North American precious metals producer, is pleased to provide its full year 2022 production results and progress of the Galena Hoist Project.
Americas Gold and Silver Corporation Provides Update – Announces Defeat of Proposed Class Action and Ratified Collective Bargaining Agreements
TORONTO, November 30, 2022--Americas Gold and Silver Corporation (TSX: USA) (NYSE American: USAS) ("Americas" or the "Company"), a growing North American precious metals producer, is pleased to announce that the Ontario Superior Court of Justice has ruled that the putative class action lawsuit brought against the Company and its Chief Executive Officer in the summer of 2021 cannot proceed. The action sought damages relating to the Company’s public disclosure concerning its Relief Canyon Mine. Th
Americas Gold and Silver Third Quarter 2022 Earnings: Misses Expectations
Americas Gold and Silver ( TSE:USA ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$18.3m (up 69% from 3Q...
USAS Price Returns
Continue Researching USASWant to do more research on Americas Gold & Silver Corp's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Americas Gold & Silver Corp (USAS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Americas Gold & Silver Corp (USAS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Americas Gold & Silver Corp (USAS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...