Americas Silver Corporation Common Shares, no par value (USAS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
USAS POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where USAS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 90.17% of US stocks.
- USAS's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 199 days.
- USAS ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
USAS Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 115.98%, Americas Gold & Silver Corp's debt growth rate surpasses 91.24% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Americas Gold & Silver Corp comes in at -41.73%, a number that bests only 8.94% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Americas Gold & Silver Corp's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -25.87%, greater than the shareholder yield of merely 10.01% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to USAS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CERS, SGA, GAN, MRAM, and SGLB.
- Visit USAS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.americas-gold.com.
USAS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
USAS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.35||52-week high||$3.90|
|Prev. close||$2.26||52-week low||$2.02|
|Day high||$2.36||Avg. volume||1,168,139|
|50-day MA||$2.34||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.73||Market Cap||312.65M|
Americas Silver Corporation Common Shares, no par value (USAS) Company Bio
Americas Silver Corporation engages in the acquisition, evaluation, exploration, development, and operation of precious metals mineral properties in North America. The company was formerly known as Scorpio Mining Corporation and changed its name to Americas Silver Corporation in May 2015. Americas Silver Corporation was founded in 1998 and is based in Toronto, Canada.
USAS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
USAS Latest Social Stream
View Full USAS Social Stream
Latest USAS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Americas Gold & Silver Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate USAS as an investment opportunity.
Americas Gold and Silver Corporation Announces Issuance of C$12.5 Million Secured Convertible Debenture
Americas Gold and Silver Corporation (TSX: USA) (NYSE American: USAS) ("Americas" or the "Company"), a growing North American precious metals producer, announces the issuance of a C$12.5 million senior secured convertible debenture. The convertible debenture bears interest at a rate of 8% per annum, has a maturity date of April 28, 2024 and is repayable by the Company at its option, prior to maturity, subject to the payment of a redemption premium. The debenture is secured by the Company’s interest in the Galena Complex and will be secured by the shares of one of the Company’s Mexican subsidiaries. The principal amount outstanding under the convertible debenture is convertible at any time at the holder’s option, into common shares of Americas Gold and Silver at a conversion price of C$3...
The following slide deck was published by Americas Gold and Silver Corporation in conjunction with this event....
Americas Gold and Silver Corporation Reports Full-Year 2020 Financial Results and Provides Operational Update
Americas Gold and Silver Corporation (TSX: USA) (NYSE American: USAS) ("Americas" or the "Company"), a growing North American precious metals producer, reports consolidated financial and operational results for the year ended December 31, 2020 along with an operational update.
Americas Silver announce their quarterly, annual earnings. See the latest EPS estimates. Listen to the conference call and remind yourself by…
UPDATE - Americas Gold and Silver Announces Upsize of Previously Announced Bought Deal Financing to C$30.0 Million
NOT FOR DISTRIBUTION TO UNITED STATES NEWSWIRE SERVICES OR FOR DISSEMINATION IN THE UNITED STATES TORONTO, Jan. 15, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Americas Gold and Silver Corporation (TSX: USA) (NYSE American: USAS) (the “Company”), a growing North American precious metals producer, is pleased to announce that in connection with its previously announced bought deal public offering of common shares, the Company and a syndicate of underwriters (the “Underwriters”) led by Desjardins Capital Markets, have agreed to increase the size of its previously announced offering from C$25.0 million to C$30.0 million. Pursuant to the amended terms, the Underwriters have agreed to purchase, on a bought deal basis, 9,063,500 common shares of the Company (“Shares”) at a price of C$3.31 per Share (the “Offerin...
USAS Price Returns
Continue Researching USASWant to do more research on Americas Gold & Silver Corp's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Americas Gold & Silver Corp (USAS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Americas Gold & Silver Corp (USAS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Americas Gold & Silver Corp (USAS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch