USD Partners LP Common Units representing limited partner interest (USDP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
USDP POWR Grades
- USDP scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 86.77% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for USDP is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 206 days.
- USDP ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 68th percentile.
USDP Stock Summary
- USD Partners LP's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 97.12% of US listed stocks.
- USDP's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 99.44% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, USD Partners LP is reporting a growth rate of -276.57%; that's higher than only 7.37% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to USD Partners LP are GPRK, NAKD, BHC, WU, and CWH.
- Visit USDP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.usdpartners.com.
USDP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
USDP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.81||52-week high||$6.49|
|Prev. close||$5.67||52-week low||$2.60|
|Day high||$5.86||Avg. volume||150,580|
|50-day MA||$5.66||Dividend yield||7.75%|
|200-day MA||$4.22||Market Cap||160.86M|
USD Partners LP Common Units representing limited partner interest (USDP) Company Bio
USD Partners LP acquires, develops, and operates energy-related rail terminals and other midstream infrastructure assets and businesses in the United States and Canada. The company is based in Houston, Texas.
USDP Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for USD Partners LP with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that USD Partners LP ranked in the 83th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 395.67%. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for USD Partners LP ended up being:
- 43% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than just 12.07% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- USD Partners LP's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -1.22. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 20.11% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- As a business, USD Partners LP experienced a tax rate of about 0% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Industrials), this tax rate is higher than only 22.39% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
USDP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
USDP Latest Social Stream
View Full USDP Social Stream
Latest USDP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about USD Partners LP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate USDP as an investment opportunity.
Photo by madsci/iStock via Getty Images Introduction It was very nice to see USD Partners (USDP) recently put their already high distribution 8% yield back into growth mode once again, as my previous article predicted. Whilst the recent low single-digit growth barely moves the needle right now, thankfully there appears...
USD Partners (USDP): Q1 net income of $7.33MRevenue of $30.6M (+1.3% Y/Y)Press Release...
USD Partners Announces Quarterly Distribution Increase, Full-Year Distribution Guidance and Its First Quarter 2021 Earnings Release Date
USD Partners Announces Quarterly Distribution Increase, Full-Year Distribution Guidance and its First Quarter 2021 Earnings Release Date
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / March 4, 2021 / USD Partners LP (NYSE:USDP) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2020 Fourth Quarter Earnings call to be held on March 4, 2021 at 11:00 AM Eastern Time.To listen to the event live or access a replay of the call - visit https://www.
HOUSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--USD Partners LP Announces Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2020 Results
USDP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|