USD Partners LP Common Units representing limited partner interest (USDP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
USDP POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where USDP ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.68% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for USDP is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 52 weeks.
- USDP's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 34.57% of US stocks).
USDP Stock Summary
- USD Partners LP's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 95.56% of US listed stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 27.74 for USD Partners LP; that's greater than it is for 98.49% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, USD Partners LP is reporting a growth rate of -300.07%; that's higher than only 7.45% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to USD Partners LP, a group of peers worth examining would be MCF, ESTE, GSS, TXRH, and SOI.
- Visit USDP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.usdpartners.com.
USDP Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, USDP's EV/EBIT ratio is 53.74% lower, now standing at 9.9.
- Over the past 84 months, USDP's price/sales ratio has gone down 12.6.
- USDP's price/sales ratio has moved down 12.6 over the prior 84 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for USDP.
USDP Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 10.45%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 3.38%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 23.13%.
The table below shows USDP's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
USDP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- USDP has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 97.72% of graded US stocks.
- USDP's asset turnover comes in at 0.537 -- ranking 43rd of 138 Transportation stocks.
- RCL, VTOL, and AAWW are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with USDP.
The table below shows USDP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
USDP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
USDP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.76||52-week high||$8.27|
|Prev. close||$6.76||52-week low||$2.60|
|Day high||$6.78||Avg. volume||111,246|
|50-day MA||$6.45||Dividend yield||6.8%|
|200-day MA||$6.07||Market Cap||187.16M|
USD Partners LP Common Units representing limited partner interest (USDP) Company Bio
USD Partners LP acquires, develops, and operates energy-related rail terminals and other midstream infrastructure assets and businesses in the United States and Canada. The company is based in Houston, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
USDP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
USDP Latest Social Stream
View Full USDP Social Stream
Latest USDP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about USD Partners LP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate USDP as an investment opportunity.
HOUSTON, September 22, 2021--USD Partners Issues Updated Investor Presentation
Presentation Times and Weblinks Released for Over 130 Presenting CompaniesWednesday and Thursday, September 22 - 23, 2021NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / September 21, 2021 / Sidoti & Company, LLC proudly releases the presentation schedule, with weblink click-throughs, for its Sidoti Fall Virtual Small Cap Investor Conference, to be held on Wednesday, September 22, 2021, and Thursday, September 23, 2021. Virtual Agenda - Wednesday, September 22nd - All Times EDT Click on Company Name to Open Link to
So what will the stock market do today?
USD Partners to Participate in Citi One-on-One Midstream / Energy Infrastructure Virtual Conference on August 19th and Issues Updated Investor Presentation
HOUSTON, August 18, 2021--USDP to Participate in Citi One-on-One Midstream / Energy Infrastructure Virtual Conference on August 19th and Issues Updated Investor Presentation
HOUSTON, August 16, 2021--USD Partners Announces Increased Connectivity at its Stroud Terminal at the Cushing Hub
USDP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|