USD Partners LP (USDP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
USDP POWR Grades
- USDP scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 97.68% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for USDP is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 77 days.
- USDP's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 25.74% of US stocks).
USDP Stock Summary
- USD Partners LP's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 95.53% of US listed stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 17.82 for USD Partners LP; that's greater than it is for 97.68% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, USD Partners LP is reporting a growth rate of -315.24%; that's higher than just 6.11% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to USDP, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are MEC, CEQP, EVTC, CDEV, and BSM.
- USDP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit USD Partners LP's official web site, go to www.usdpartners.com.
USDP Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, USDP's EV/EBIT ratio is 53.74% lower, now standing at 9.9.
- Over the past 84 months, USDP's price/sales ratio has gone down 12.6.
- USDP's price/sales ratio has moved down 12.6 over the prior 84 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for USDP.
USDP Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at -74.18%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 3.92%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -7.03%.
The table below shows USDP's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
USDP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- USDP has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 97.68% of graded US stocks.
- USDP's asset turnover comes in at 0.537 -- ranking 43rd of 137 Transportation stocks.
- RCL, VTOL, and AAWW are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with USDP.
The table below shows USDP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
USDP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
USDP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.56||52-week high||$8.27|
|Prev. close||$5.56||52-week low||$4.59|
|Day high||$5.61||Avg. volume||56,667|
|50-day MA||$5.40||Dividend yield||8.45%|
|200-day MA||$6.24||Market Cap||153.93M|
USD Partners LP (USDP) Company Bio
USD Partners LP acquires, develops, and operates energy-related rail terminals and other midstream infrastructure assets and businesses in the United States and Canada. The company is based in Houston, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
USDP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
USDP Latest Social Stream
View Full USDP Social Stream
Latest USDP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about USD Partners LP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate USDP as an investment opportunity.
USD Partners (NYSE:USDP) declares $0.121/share quarterly dividend, 2.1% increase from prior dividend of $0.118. Forward yield 8.64% Payable Feb. 18; for shareholders of record Feb. 9; ex-div Feb. 8. See USDP Dividend Scorecard, Yield Chart, & Dividend Growth....
USD Partners Announces Quarterly Distribution Increase and Its Fourth Quarter 2021 and Full Year 2021 Earnings Release Date
HOUSTON, January 26, 2022--USD Partners Announces Quarterly Distribution Increase and its Fourth Quarter 2021 and Full Year 2021 Earnings Release Date
USD Partners Announces Five Year Ethanol Customer Renewal at its West Colton Terminal; Commencement of Renewable Diesel Operations
HOUSTON, January 18, 2022--USD Partners Announces Five Year Ethanol Customer Renewal at its West Colton Terminal; Commencement of Renewable Diesel Operations
HOUSTON, December 15, 2021--USD Partners and US Development Group Issue Operational Update and Launch of New Website
Crescent Grove Advisors LLC bought a new position in USD Partners LP (NYSE:USDP) in the 3rd quarter, according to the company in its most recent Form 13F filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission. The fund bought 16,060 shares of the transportation company’s stock, valued at approximately $100,000. Crescent Grove Advisors LLC owned about 0.06% […]
USDP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|