USD Partners LP Common Units representing limited partner interest (USDP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
USDP POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where USDP ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 98.03% of US stocks.
- USDP's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- USDP ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 49th percentile.
USDP Stock Summary
- USD Partners LP's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 97.12% of US listed stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 81.78 for USD Partners LP; that's greater than it is for 99.42% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, USDP has reported earnings growth of -276.57%, putting it ahead of only 7.52% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to USDP, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are BHC, WU, DXLG, CWH, and IAA.
- USDP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit USD Partners LP's official web site, go to www.usdpartners.com.
USDP Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, USDP's price/sales ratio is 11.11% lower, now standing at 1.6.
- Over the past 83 months, USDP's price/earnings ratio has gone up 76.2.
- USDP's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 320 over the prior 83 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for USDP.
USDP Growth Metrics
- The year over year price growth rate now stands at 103.52%.
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 16.89%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 0.16%.
The table below shows USDP's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
USDP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
USDP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.68||52-week high||$8.27|
|Prev. close||$6.74||52-week low||$2.60|
|Day high||$6.77||Avg. volume||126,318|
|50-day MA||$7.08||Dividend yield||6.54%|
|200-day MA||$5.23||Market Cap||184.94M|
USD Partners LP Common Units representing limited partner interest (USDP) Company Bio
USD Partners LP acquires, develops, and operates energy-related rail terminals and other midstream infrastructure assets and businesses in the United States and Canada. The company is based in Houston, Texas.
USDP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
USDP Latest Social Stream
View Full USDP Social Stream
Latest USDP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about USD Partners LP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate USDP as an investment opportunity.
USD Partners Announces Quarterly Distribution Increase and its Second Quarter 2021 Earnings Release Date
HOUSTON, July 21, 2021--USD Partners Announces Quarterly Distribution Increase and its Second Quarter 2021 Earnings Release Date
USD Partners (USDP) +5% post-market after saying it has entered into a five-year terminal services agreement with partnership sponsor U.S. Development Group for the inbound shipment of renewable diesel on rail and the outbound shipment of the product on tank trucks to local consumers.USD Partners says the agreement is supported by...
USD Partners Announces New Renewable Diesel Contract at West Colton Terminal and the Creation by US Development Group of USD Clean Fuels LLC to Provide Production and Logistics Solutions to Clean Energy Industry
HOUSTON, June 28, 2021--USD Partners Announces New Renewable Diesel Contract at West Colton Terminal and the Creation by US Development Group of USD Clean Fuels LLC
USD Partners LP Announces First Quarter 2021 Results
USD Partners Announces Quarterly Distribution Increase, Full-Year Distribution Guidance and Its First Quarter 2021 Earnings Release Date
USD Partners Announces Quarterly Distribution Increase, Full-Year Distribution Guidance and its First Quarter 2021 Earnings Release Date
USDP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|