UserTesting, Inc. (USER): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
USER POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where USER ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 78.44% of US stocks.
- USER's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- USER's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 14.92% of US stocks).
USER Stock Summary
- USER's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.53 -- higher than only 4.94% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- USER's went public 1.04 years ago, making it older than merely 0.42% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for USERTESTING INC is higher than it is for about only 12.75% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to USERTESTING INC, a group of peers worth examining would be UDMY, DMTK, AUPH, BMRA, and ADN.
- To check out USERTESTING INC's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001557127.
USER Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, USER's EV/EBIT ratio is 173.88% lower, now standing at -14.
- Over the past 12 months, USER's price/sales ratio has gone down 10.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for USER.
USER Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
USER Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.42||52-week high||$11.99|
|Prev. close||$7.41||52-week low||$3.31|
|Day high||$7.43||Avg. volume||698,456|
|50-day MA||$5.70||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$6.34||Market Cap||1.07B|
UserTesting, Inc. (USER) Company Bio
UserTesting, Inc. engages in the operation of a software-as-a-service (SaaS) platform that enables organizations to know experiences of people as they engage with products, designs, apps, processes, concepts, or brands in the United States, the United Kingdom, and internationally. Its platform captures customer perspectives from targeted audiences who share their thoughts for digital, real-world, or omnichannel experiences. The company sells through a direct selling motion with field sales representatives; and inside sales organization that sells to mid-market, and small and medium-sized business customers. It serves customers in B2B and B2C technology, health and fitness, retail and apparel, travel and hospitality, financial services, automotive and transportation, food and beverage, consumer products, and other industries. The company was incorporated in 2007 and is based in San Francisco, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
USER Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
USER Latest Social Stream
View Full USER Social Stream
Latest USER News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about USERTESTING INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate USER as an investment opportunity.
The consensus price target hints at a 34.8% upside potential for UserTesting, Inc. (USER). While empirical research shows that this sought-after metric is hardly effective, an upward trend in earnings estimate revisions could mean that the stock will witness an upside in the near term.
Tap Macy's (M), Fortinet (FTNT), UserTesting (USER), Bandwidth (BAND), and Root (ROOT) to tap earnings growth potential.
Zacks.com featured highlights Oxford Industries, ChromaDex, UserTesting and TravelCenters of America
Oxford Industries, ChromaDex, UserTesting and TravelCenters of America have been highlighted in this Screen of The Week article.
SAN FRANCISCO, November 08, 2022--UserTesting Joins the Zoom ISV Partner Program
Here are four top-ranked liquid stocks, Oxford Industries (OXM), ChromaDex (CDXC), UserTesting (USER) and TravelCenters of America (TA), which investors can add to their portfolio for returns.
USER Price Returns