United States Cellular Corporation (USM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
USM POWR Grades
- USM scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 94.85% of US stocks.
- USM's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 160 days.
- USM ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 18th percentile.
USM Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for United States Cellular Corp is higher than just 8.47% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- USM's price/sales ratio is 0.65; that's higher than the P/S ratio of only 14.07% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for USM comes in at -15.85% -- higher than that of merely 19.69% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to United States Cellular Corp are TDS, SKYW, BSRR, FBNC, and FULT.
- Visit USM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.uscellular.com.
USM Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Communication Services stock, USM's price/sales ratio is 75% lower, now standing at 0.7.
- Over the past 243 months, USM's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 4.
- USM's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 4 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for USM.
USM Growth Metrics
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at 0.55%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 52.45%.
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at -15.17%.
The table below shows USM's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
USM's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- USM has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 16.43% of graded US stocks.
- USM's asset turnover comes in at 0.414 -- ranking 30th of 64 Communication stocks.
- TDS, VZ, and CXDO are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with USM.
The table below shows USM's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
USM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
USM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$30.48||52-week high||$39.96|
|Prev. close||$31.03||52-week low||$28.53|
|Day high||$31.25||Avg. volume||72,825|
|50-day MA||$31.53||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$33.79||Market Cap||2.63B|
United States Cellular Corporation (USM) Company Bio
United States Cellular Corporation provides wireless telecommunications services in the United States. Its wireless services include postpaid and prepaid service plans with voice, messaging, data services, smartphone messaging, and Internet services. The company was founded in 1983 and is based in Chicago, Illinois.
Most Popular Stories View All
USM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
USM Latest Social Stream
View Full USM Social Stream
Latest USM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about United States Cellular Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate USM as an investment opportunity.
By partnering with CommScope (COMM), ViacomCBS is driving greater efficiency and expanding its footprint to connect with more people.
Verizon (VZ) BlueJeans Studio is built into the Events platform to enable anyone to host events without any technical support.
AT&T's (T) 5G+ delivers superfast speed and better connectivity to enable innovation and unlock immersive experiences in high-traffic venues.
Nokia's (NOK) solution will help WINDTRE provide next-generation broadband services to consumer and business customers.
United States Cellular (NYSE:USM) investors are sitting on a loss of 44% if they invested three years ago
As an investor its worth striving to ensure your overall portfolio beats the market average. But its virtually certain...
USM Price Returns
Continue Researching USMHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on United States Cellular Corp's stock as an investment opportunity:
United States Cellular Corp (USM) Stock Price | Nasdaq
United States Cellular Corp (USM) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
United States Cellular Corp (USM) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch