United States Cellular Corporation (USM): Price and Financial Metrics
USM Stock Summary
- United States Cellular Corp's stock had its IPO on March 17, 1992, making it an older stock than 79.38% of US equities in our set.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for USM is currently 3.83, higher than merely 16.53% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 58.42%, United States Cellular Corp's debt growth rate surpasses 79.96% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to USM, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SFBC, CONN, WD, RDN, and AMN.
- USM's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit United States Cellular Corp's official web site, go to www.uscellular.com.
USM Stock Price Chart More Charts
USM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$36.35||52-week high||$59.74|
|Prev. close||$36.51||52-week low||$30.74|
|Day high||$36.49||Avg. volume||145,580|
|50-day MA||$34.82||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$40.12||Market Cap||3.13B|
United States Cellular Corporation (USM) Company Bio
United States Cellular Corporation provides wireless telecommunications services in the United States. Its wireless services include postpaid and prepaid service plans with voice, messaging, data services, smartphone messaging, and Internet services. The company was founded in 1983 and is based in Chicago, Illinois.