United States Cellular Corporation (USM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
USM POWR Grades
- USM scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 90.36% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for USM is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- USM ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 18th percentile.
USM Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for United States Cellular Corp is higher than just 10.31% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 60.37%, United States Cellular Corp's debt growth rate surpasses 87.38% of about US stocks.
- United States Cellular Corp's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -42.69%, greater than the shareholder yield of merely 5.64% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to United States Cellular Corp are TDS, CENT, MHO, GIII, and TCS.
- USM's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit United States Cellular Corp's official web site, go to www.uscellular.com.
USM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
USM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$39.78||52-week high||$39.96|
|Prev. close||$39.66||52-week low||$28.19|
|Day high||$39.85||Avg. volume||159,442|
|50-day MA||$37.09||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$33.25||Market Cap||3.42B|
United States Cellular Corporation (USM) Company Bio
United States Cellular Corporation provides wireless telecommunications services in the United States. Its wireless services include postpaid and prepaid service plans with voice, messaging, data services, smartphone messaging, and Internet services. The company was founded in 1983 and is based in Chicago, Illinois.
USM Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for USM, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that United States Cellular Corp ranked in the 73th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of United States Cellular Corp, consider:
- In the past 4.2 years, United States Cellular Corp has a compound free cash flow growth rate of 0.36%; that's higher than 77.57% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Communication Services sector.
- 45% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than just 12.81% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- United States Cellular Corp's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 8%; for context, that number is higher than only 5.55% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
USM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
USM Latest Social Stream
View Full USM Social Stream
Latest USM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about United States Cellular Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate USM as an investment opportunity.
Verizon (VZ) solution enables firms that were facing coverage gaps, lost connectivity, fractured security, data congestion & inconsistent service quality to have a dedicated capacity with adequate bandwidth.
Leveraging Nokia's (NOK) AirScale Baseband and mmWave Radios in the 28 GHz band, the trial was conducted on US Cellular's commercial network in Grand Island, NE, utilizing Qualcomm Snapdragon X55 5G Modem-RF System and Qualcomm QTM527 mmWave antenna module.
U.S. Cellular (USM) shares have started gaining and might continue moving higher in the near term, as indicated by solid earnings estimate revisions.
The integrated platform from Verizon (VZ) will aid digital advertisers in campaign planning, execution and measurement activities to effectively execute and measure promotional campaigns as well as drive operational efficiencies in media investments.
U.S. Cellular's (USM) investments in 5G and network modernization programs are on track as it continues to meet customers' expectations.
USM Price Returns
Continue Researching USMHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on United States Cellular Corp's stock as an investment opportunity:
United States Cellular Corp (USM) Stock Price | Nasdaq
United States Cellular Corp (USM) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
United States Cellular Corp (USM) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch